Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 09:45:00 AM

Snip... for the sake of not quoting such a large chunk of text ...

I also had my doubts about the 120k price of this tranche and I voted for a lower price, but that was the outcome of a poll where the majority voted for this price. I also agree with you that if coins can be bought on the market at lower price then normal rationality will cause people to rather buy on the market than in the placement. The low volume in my opinion is due to very little people selling their coins. I further think that the investor mix for MTR is a rare combination of more longer term holders than short term profit chasers which in itself could present a problem as the profit chasers provide much needed liquidity. Arguably 90%+ of current alt-coin active people are short term profit chasers that want instant gratification else they are not interested. Unfortunately MTR is not that coin that can provide that for now. If people don't want to sell (me included even if the price is currently at 3x initial ICO price), what is going to create the volume and even prevent a possible delisting? A dev from time to time can step in with monetary policy just like a government steps in from time to time to influence economic indicators. This is normal and acceptable within reason. The dev was also transparent in this case that he bought coins. I can also confirm that he is not alone in buying and selling. Many people are selling their stake and this is where the long term potential of the coin is. Based on the current coin holders stake would range from 1-15 coins a day. At some point MTR will be used in the products and process, creating demand in the market and causing natural price increases and that 1-15 coins stake can become very valuable on the market. Hence me saying elsewhere that sometimes it does not really matter how much you pay for something, within reason of course, if there is a future earnings potential. IMO, if I pay 80k or 120k now wont make a big difference in a year's time.

Can you please confirm if you have played around in the Toshi beta? I assume you have in order to be able to criticise it and have such strong views on it. I have and I am very much impressed with what I am seeing and if one starts to connect the dots of what will be available in the final product it makes a lot of sense. The dev team is open to suggestions and I can confirm that several of the suggestions I have made have been incorporated by them in the product so far and some will be considered in future. If you therefore have suggestions to improve the product and distinguish it from competitor products (yes there are competitor products just like with cars, toothpaste and fast food etc) and what you would like to see in it, make those suggestions to the dev team and see if it appears in the beta updates like I have seen or on the development roadmap. Also, ToshiDesk is one of a suite of things being planned and remember that a wish-list cannot be done all at once. In addition, everything costs money and development and marketing is not cheap and it is acceptable to do placements to raise funding.

Your concerns are noted and I have already discounted that into my risk assessment. Some go as far as to say all alt-coins are ****. Based on the wider alt-coin scene and what is going on all over the place, what I have seen so far regarding MTR dev action and delivery is more re-assuring than most of the other offerings. I agree that the most risk-averse course of action would be to play with the big boys on the BTC market, but as you rightly say the players in the alt-coin market are small fish compared to the others and inherently the alt-coin market is high risk. The golden rule applies that if you want to play in this market then play with money that you are prepared to lose. If you consider impact x likelihood, the impact of alt-coins will always be high because the devs can bail at any time but the likelihood reduces based on certain criteria. The likelihood in this case though is lower imo than other alt-coins. I am giving the MTR developers a chance and as long as the products are rolling out completing the puzzle pieces of the bigger picture, I would rather risk it with MTR than many of the other coins out there.

well said ... and very well thought out ...

much the same ideals as we have ...

which is why we have also an interest in mtr ...

#crysx

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:12:25 PM

Snip... for the sake of not quoting such a large chunk of text ...

I also had my doubts about the 120k price of this tranche and I voted for a lower price, but that was the outcome of a poll where the majority voted for this price. I also agree with you that if coins can be bought on the market at lower price then normal rationality will cause people to rather buy on the market than in the placement. The low volume in my opinion is due to very little people selling their coins. I further think that the investor mix for MTR is a rare combination of more longer term holders than short term profit chasers which in itself could present a problem as the profit chasers provide much needed liquidity. Arguably 90%+ of current alt-coin active people are short term profit chasers that want instant gratification else they are not interested. Unfortunately MTR is not that coin that can provide that for now. If people don't want to sell (me included even if the price is currently at 3x initial ICO price), what is going to create the volume and even prevent a possible delisting? A dev from time to time can step in with monetary policy just like a government steps in from time to time to influence economic indicators. This is normal and acceptable within reason. The dev was also transparent in this case that he bought coins. I can also confirm that he is not alone in buying and selling. Many people are selling their stake and this is where the long term potential of the coin is. Based on the current coin holders stake would range from 1-15 coins a day. At some point MTR will be used in the products and process, creating demand in the market and causing natural price increases and that 1-15 coins stake can become very valuable on the market. Hence me saying elsewhere that sometimes it does not really matter how much you pay for something, within reason of course, if there is a future earnings potential. IMO, if I pay 80k or 120k now wont make a big difference in a year's time.

Can you please confirm if you have played around in the Toshi beta? I assume you have in order to be able to criticise it and have such strong views on it. I have and I am very much impressed with what I am seeing and if one starts to connect the dots of what will be available in the final product it makes a lot of sense. The dev team is open to suggestions and I can confirm that several of the suggestions I have made have been incorporated by them in the product so far and some will be considered in future. If you therefore have suggestions to improve the product and distinguish it from competitor products (yes there are competitor products just like with cars, toothpaste and fast food etc) and what you would like to see in it, make those suggestions to the dev team and see if it appears in the beta updates like I have seen or on the development roadmap. Also, ToshiDesk is one of a suite of things being planned and remember that a wish-list cannot be done all at once. In addition, everything costs money and development and marketing is not cheap and it is acceptable to do placements to raise funding.

Your concerns are noted and I have already discounted that into my risk assessment. Some go as far as to say all alt-coins are ****. Based on the wider alt-coin scene and what is going on all over the place, what I have seen so far regarding MTR dev action and delivery is more re-assuring than most of the other offerings. I agree that the most risk-averse course of action would be to play with the big boys on the BTC market, but as you rightly say the players in the alt-coin market are small fish compared to the others and inherently the alt-coin market is high risk. The golden rule applies that if you want to play in this market then play with money that you are prepared to lose. If you consider impact x likelihood, the impact of alt-coins will always be high because the devs can bail at any time but the likelihood reduces based on certain criteria. The likelihood in this case though is lower imo than other alt-coins. I am giving the MTR developers a chance and as long as the products are rolling out completing the puzzle pieces of the bigger picture, I would rather risk it with MTR than many of the other coins out there.

well said ... and very well thought out ...

much the same ideals as we have ...

which is why we have also an interest in mtr ...

#crysx

very well said.

Perfectly said.

ONLYYYY 0.0001 MTR available for purchase under 173k sats. mastertrader set the price at 120k for next ico like a masterdev baby babaaay Grin Grin Grin

Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:37:48 PM

Hello Community!

Moving forward with development of ToshiDesk we always like to keep you all updated, and have a few thing to share with you guys.

Made some great new additions to the Cointelegraph News Page over the past few days.

Added a nifty new "Next" Button / News Preview Box. This makes it easy to dive into all the latest news all in one place.

Added the upvoting / downvoting feature to the news posts. Don't like it let your followers know.

Added the ability to like, comment, and share the news post very easily on all your favorite social media platforms.

Now you can "Filter" and "Sort" your news feed to your personal liking.

Like what you see and want the full story breakdown? No problem - " Read More " and be directed to Cointelegraph's original post.

Also updated the Social Sharing Button Style and Color. Let me know what you guys think.

When you upload pictures to the wall now, the image displays 100% clear and is clickable for the full size view.

So you wish to share a chart, news article, or advice with all of your crypto friends on Facebook? Go for it, ToshiDesk has the Top 8 social networks embedded into the sharing options.

Everyone comes across that one news article they want to share with everyone they know....ToshiDesk is helping by making Crypto social!

Another great update we have for you guys is pretty huge, and we are very excited about the completed integration of CLEF!

Quotes from www.GetClef.com

2 Factor Got Easy!
Unlike password-based solutions like Google Authenticator, Clef is two-factor that users love. With just a wave of their phone, they're logged in to your site — it feels like magic.

Keep your users!
Adding Clef to your site increases registration conversion by an average of 30% and eliminates forgotten passwords, making your users 45% more likely to return.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=965220.0 - Take a look at their thread for more info!

We have been testing the integration with CLEF daily and we can report its 100% a go and ready for use on the login page!

Simply download CLEF on from the App Store, set up your account, and head over to ToshiDesk Login Page - toshidesk.com/beta/index.php?r=user/auth/login - and see how cool CLEF is. It allows ToshiDesk users to login without having to ever remember a password again.

Many crypto companies have already made the hop in the right direction with adding clef as well...Can't wait for the marketing campaign we are currently working on with CLEF.

More updates tomorrow  Smiley

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Dig the detailed updates. Keep it up, I see mtr price rising daily Shocked

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:09:32 PM

Try to sell it morons. You are in for quite a surprise....

Very easy to check and at "no risk" right? Sell it above 120 and you have guaranteed to buy back at 120. Right? What can possibly go wrong? Huh  Unbelievable.  Moronism is strong here.  --Yoda.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:10:46 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2015, 08:04:45 PM by jc12345

Very easy to check and at "no risk" right? Sell it above 120 and you have guaranteed to buy back at 120. Right? What can possibly go wrong? Huh  Unbelievable.  Moronism is strong here.  --Yoda.

I understand the issue at hand better now. You are looking at this from a short term point of view and I am looking at it from a long term point of view. The current boards don't mean much to me as I am looking 12 months ahead. I am not interested to sell now so whether there are enough orders now to gulp my stash or not does not matter to me. I might sell stake here or there and that is about it. There has been several times where people have place largish orders that have been gulped up quickly which I know was not by the dev. I suggest that you look at other coins where short term profit is important for the users and you can then comment there on their order book.

At some point over the next number of months the use cases for MTR will be implemented and the demand will grow. The people that will want the MTR to use will need to buy it from the people that have a long term objective now and those coins will come from the stake of the people that own them now.

Lets therefore agree to disagree. Since MTR is a more long term investment, and your analysis is more suitable to a short term pump and dump type of coin, lets have a look again in 12 months and assess the order book then. If demand is low, I will apologize to you and if demand is high you will apologize to me.

PS: You will note that this answer is much shorter and less thoughtful than my previous posts. The reason for this is that I had a look at your post history and it seems that most of your posts are negative irrespective of the coin where you post. This means that what you have posted here is probably not genuine concern but just more posts in line with your personality and style and it wll make no difference to you what I post. I have actually been wasting my time in my previous posts attempting to provide you with thorough and quality answers and it gives a new meaning to don't cast your pearls before swine.
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:14:43 PM

Hi everyone - wanted to give you all a heads-up. Over the next few days I will be doing a lot of work on the backend as we prepare for our new platform. Part of this will involve going through each of our markets and making sure the data is complete and correct. It may require that individual markets be taken down for a few minutes.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any concerns. I'll keep you updated if any extended downtime is needed (I don't expect that, though).

Cheers - DCGirl
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:28:09 PM

Hi everyone - wanted to give you all a heads-up. Over the next few days I will be doing a lot of work on the backend as we prepare for our new platform. Part of this will involve going through each of our markets and making sure the data is complete and correct. It may require that individual markets be taken down for a few minutes.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any concerns. I'll keep you updated if any extended downtime is needed (I don't expect that, though).

Cheers - DCGirl

Thanks for your excellent work.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:17:54 AM

I understand the issue at hand better now. You are looking at this from a short term point of view and I am looking at it from a long term point of view. The current boards don't mean much to me as I am looking 12 months ahead. I am not interested to sell now so whether there are enough orders now to gulp my stash or not does not matter to me. I might sell stake here or there and that is about it. There has been several times where people have place largish orders that have been gulped up quickly which I know was not by the dev. I suggest that you look at other coins where short term profit is important for the users and you can then comment there on their order book.

At some point over the next number of months the use cases for MTR will be implemented and the demand will grow. The people that will want the MTR to use will need to buy it from the people that have a long term objective now and those coins will come from the stake of the people that own them now.

Lets therefore agree to disagree. Since MTR is a more long term investment, and your analysis is more suitable to a short term pump and dump type of coin, lets have a look again in 12 months and assess the order book then. If demand is low, I will apologize to you and if demand is high you will apologize to me.

PS: You will note that this answer is much shorter and less thoughtful than my previous posts. The reason for this is that I had a look at your post history and it seems that most of your posts are negative irrespective of the coin where you post. This means that what you have posted here is probably not genuine concern but just more posts in line with your personality and style and it wll make no difference to you what I post. I have actually been wasting my time in my previous posts attempting to provide you with thorough and quality answers and it gives a new meaning to don't cast your pearls before swine.

Your refusal to even mention the root of the problem here, the evidence of the problem (which is, once again, that the dev is manipulating the price, buying and selling to himself, to be able to pocket next to 500 BTC), tells volumes of where you stand... regardless of whatever your investment horizon you will pretend to have. This is happening NOW. And you are being taken for a ride. End of the story... except that those 400k will not sell. Actually they will probably do -meaning the money will pass from one pocket of the dev to the other pocket of the dev, all figuratively speaking because that money actually doesn't and never will exist, get it?-, so thye crumbling of the house of cards will be inevitable and fast, very fast.

Now, thank you for reading some of my posts (you should really make an extra effort and read deeper too, where it says I create both the WALL OF HONOR and THE WALL OF SHAME. And where you can trace the growing (ever) list of scams and schemes that I have uncovered... dozens of them. You WANT to believe I post only negative things, that's great because it is for the most part, accurate. After all, I ALWAYS post the truth and the truth is that the alt crypto world is plagued with disreputable individuals... such as this dev. I'd say at least 95% of them are, the other 5% being half and half truly incompetent and/or ego driven and honest and capable... the latter being quite the rarity and... still on probation for the most part (you know, one doesn't steal where there's nothing to steal, so being honest in those circumstances is both easy and proof of nothing in that regard).

But, like I say above you are in for the whole magic show because somehow you have convinced yourself this serves some purpose (the toshi thingy) and you believe this guy will make you money.... In spite of the clear evidence of blatant manipulation in pursuing the only clear objective here. DCGirl, posting below, is hard at work doing what she knows how to do... finally, only after being paid on the threat of walking. She is being paid to do a job, nothing else. She is not endorsing the project -to my knowledge, just being paid to work on it-, so you are holding on the word of this guy who, from day one, has been selling and buying to/from himself to pretend there's a market value here.

You fully deserve and will soon find out that there's none.

And with that, I have state my piece. Those who want to be warned, already are. Those who don't, well... 
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:42:26 AM

Your refusal to even mention the root of the problem here, the evidence of the problem (which is, once again, that the dev is manipulating the price, buying and selling to himself, to be able to pocket next to 500 BTC), tells volumes of where you stand... regardless of whatever your investment horizon you will pretend to have. This is happening NOW. And you are being taken for a ride. End of the story... except that those 400k will not sell. Actually they will probably do -meaning the money will pass from one pocket of the dev to the other pocket of the dev, all figuratively speaking because that money actually doesn't and never will exist, get it?-, so thye crumbling of the house of cards will be inevitable and fast, very fast.

Now, thank you for reading some of my posts (you should really make an extra effort and read deeper too, where it says I create both the WALL OF HONOR and THE WALL OF SHAME. And where you can trace the growing (ever) list of scams and schemes that I have uncovered... dozens of them. You WANT to believe I post only negative things, that's great because it is for the most part, accurate. After all, I ALWAYS post the truth and the truth is that the alt crypto world is plagued with disreputable individuals... such as this dev. I'd say at least 95% of them are, the other 5% being half and half truly incompetent and/or ego driven and honest and capable... the latter being quite the rarity and... still on probation for the most part (you know, one doesn't steal where there's nothing to steal, so being honest in those circumstances is both easy and proof of nothing in that regard).

But, like I say above you are in for the whole magic show because somehow you have convinced yourself this serves some purpose (the toshi thingy) and you believe this guy will make you money.... In spite of the clear evidence of blatant manipulation in pursuing the only clear objective here. DCGirl, posting below, is hard at work doing what she knows how to do... finally, only after being paid on the threat of walking. She is being paid to do a job, nothing else. She is not endorsing the project -to my knowledge, just being paid to work on it-, so you are holding on the word of this guy who, from day one, has been selling and buying to/from himself to pretend there's a market value here.

You fully deserve and will soon find out that there's none.

And with that, I have state my piece. Those who want to be warned, already are. Those who don't, well... 

Hey barabbas,

You can spend as much time writing these long drawn out stories of what you think to be true. No sweat off my back, we will continue to work on ToshiDesk and MTR. Everyone can see here you have quite the ego, and only like to hear yourself talk the talk. Do as you please, you're not slowing us down...The community has labled you as the troll, and now people will start treating you like one. Like I said, look forward to your pointless trolls for the many years to come mate. Trolled us from the beginning of ICO at 30k satoshis, and are still trolling us with beta released with MTR selling at 150k.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777 
www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:44:08 AM

I'm done dude. I'll let you to crash on your own.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:48:56 AM

I am glad you are done. Now stay away.  Smiley
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:56:29 AM

I hardly follow orders or impolite indications. So count on me to tell the tale of the tape pretty much in real time. You are NOT going to like it.

It would be perhaps appropriate that you reserve your indications, especially the impolite ones, for those who a) care or have given you equally impolite and unrequested ones, don't you think? Naturally, that would denote some class and, unfortunately, not the case, obviously.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:06:11 AM

I hardly follow orders or impolite indications. So count on me to tell the tale of the tape pretty much in real time. You are NOT going to like it.

It would be perhaps appropriate that you reserve your indications, especially the impolite ones, for those who a) care or have given you equally impolite and unrequested ones, don't you think? Naturally, that would denote some class and, unfortunately, not the case, obviously.

Like bumping the thread man? You're done, and back so quickly...you sure you dont like MTR and ToshiDesk but are just trying to have it your way and somehow make the market dump with these stories? Finally met a coin that doesnt react to the one troll that is acting a bit bipolar? This is popcorn for anyone mate, pass the cola!
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:57:16 AM

Lets look at the issues together:

Pride
Ego
Thievery

The conversation thus far makes it clear that Babasan is an egotistical and prideful person.

So debates and reason with such a person have little effect. They are blinded by their own ego and pride.

So ... reasoning openly so others can see Babasan for what he has revealed about himself is a decent tac.

Claims have been made of thievery and / or a "con."

What I have found is that liars are thieves and thieves are liars.
Lying steals parts of relationship.

Thus far all I have seen is truth and fulfilled commitment with this team.
The fruit of their actions tell me quite a bit about them as people.
They "ad value" in everything they do whether in word or action.

Sure there are business tactics in this market to keep stability and an ordered launch.
What I have seen, "is the best I have seen" and with sound business reason to accomplish each milestone of the vision.
And each milestone is being accomplished .

Looking at Babbasss I also see fruit beyond just the pride and bashing.
On the surface it appears that their is some heroic martyr syndrome of selfless care for all of us strangers.

However take note of the severe lack of research he has done, the utterly biased posturing he takes, the baseless reasonless banter he offers --- and the absolute inability to dialog in a reason based meaningful way with well said and written comments offered as though he might be a "genuine person."

So strip away this veneer you have a "TAKER" - See the dishonesty, the posturing, the masks?

He has "taken space" - "taken time" - "taken effort" - "taken focus" ... etc.

Personally; I call foul because takers are thieves and liars.

BarabASS is a Taker ... count on it.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:13:21 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^

And I thought I had seen bullshit...
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:37:41 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 02:48:55 AM by dalefrench

^^^^^^^^^^^

And I thought you were done.

You must have become a Hero Member by trolling.  There are so many positive things you can do in life.  Why waste time being negative towards a project that is constantly improving and has been transparent from the start?  Why waste time being negative at all?  You are not saving anybody here.  If you say your done, please be done.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:42:20 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 05:05:04 AM by jc12345

I am glad you are done. Now stay away.  Smiley

I think it is pretty clear what you are trying to achieve is to cause damage. Let me use an analogy. Someone plants an oak tree and it is small and tiny and starts to grow. Someone else comes along and starts to bend the little tree break off the leaves and kick it and then says "look at this pathetic little tree how it bends and it probably isn't even an oak tree". The person carries on until he stomps it out completely and then says "See it I told you so this is no oak tree and look how little and pathetic it was".

Can I respectfully ask you as another human being, to please give this project a chance. There are so few projects in alt-coins where the dev teams are actually attempting something useful and delivering on their promises. Alt-coins need a success story for the sake of crypto. All alt-coins are high risk and everyone involved in alt-coins know the risks they are taking. You have made your point and we all take heed of your concerns. There are projects where the devs disappear or make promises where they do not deliver. Your insights could help those projects much better. Once the dev in this project stops delivering it is another matter. Give this little oak tree the chance to grow without stomping it out and then say "i told you so". Give it the chance to grow into a big and strong tree. If this project does not make it then it is out of the investors own choice and it will then be number 1536 out of 1537 alt-coins and then I will apologize to you.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:47:48 AM

I am glad you are done. Now stay away.  Smiley

I think it is pretty clear what you are trying to achieve is to cause damage. Let me use an analogy. Someone plants an oak tree and it is small and tiny and starts to grow. Someone else comes along and starts to bend the little tree break off the leaves and kick it and then says "look at this pathetic little tree how it bends and it probably isn't even an oak tree". The person carries on until he stomps it out completely and then says "See it I told you so this is no oak tree and look how little and pathetic it was".

Can I respectfully ask you as another human being, to please give this project a chance. There are so few projects in alt-coins where the dev teams are actually attempting something useful and delivering on their promises. Alt-coins need a success story for the sake of crypto. All alt-coins are high risk and everyone involved in alt-coins know the risks they are taking. You have made your point and we all take heed of your concerns. There are projects where the devs disappear or make promises where they do not deliver. Your insights could help those projects much better. Once the dev in this project stops delivering it is another matter. Give this little oak tree the chance to grow without stomping it out and then say "i told you so". Give it the chance to grow into a big and strong tree. If this project does not make it then it is out of the investors own choice and it will then be number 1536 out of 1537 alt-coins and then I will apologize to you.

Once again you don't want to understand: MTR is not a crypto project. Crypto aspires to be DECENTRALIZED, not centralized, like this. That's why I insist in making it clear in another project that I fully support, but it is neither crypto nor decentralized. Which would be fine, if everyone is made aware of it.

But the main thing that you refuse to acknowledge, is that this guy is manipulating the price and, if he were to be successful, which he is not going to be, he will make out with 500 BTC. That is not acceptable under ANY consideration. You want your project to compete, that's fine and dandy, but if you manipulate the p[rice in the real world you go to jail; in the crypto world you get called out by Barabbas. Period.

As I stated many times, I don't believe this project is good at all and obviously not good for crypto BUT I would stay away after expressing my reasons if this guy would have played a fair game. He hasn't and he isn't. Buying your own coins is the right hand paying the left hand for something that doesn't exist... except to eventually sell it to unsuspecting noobs. NOT ACCEPTABLE, ok? Go out there and instamine. In the open. Make a fair ICO where you don't participate yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Then you will have support and, maybe, if the project has any value, loyal kind. But not this. This is playing a trick with everyone: With you to create the illusion your iCO investment has tripled or whatever; and with noobs because they will believe his bullshit manipulation. Sorry but not, regardless whatever you have convinced yourself to believe, this is just smoke and mirrors... AND YOU KNOW IT. Or can easily corroborate it: Try to sell any respectable amount and you will see what is there, ok? This is not what the toshi shit can be in a year, not about that. By that time this guy will probably be who knows where and the toshi thingy has been left unattended and fully exploited by him gambling with those 500 BTC he could scheme out of you and others like you and, with the benefit of the info that he gets before anyone, make a killing, only himself, b etting precisely against the likes of you. All of this you KNOW IT already, you just have forced yourself to believe that it is not so, but you know very well what I am talking about and, more sadly, you know deep down I am right. You just, forbid me to say this but there's no alternative, want to benefit from taking those noobs for the same ride and, if they pay the 120 and beyond, then you really can sell them yours bought at ICO for x4 what you paid. For real. Sorry but not on my watch. If you get away with it, more power to you. But I will warn everyone that I can of what the nature of this project really is. The time is NOW.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:09:51 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 06:34:53 AM by jc12345

@MTRdevteam we tried to reason with this guy but to no avail. He has decided to go for this project where the dev team is active and actually building something useful instead going for the many other coins where his input would be much more valuable. Please carry on with your good work as actions speak louder than words and will withstand the fire test. It is important that the marketing conference goes ahead as planned and if barrabas is successful with his destructive behavior in chasing away the investors for this placement with fud, then getting the funding for it has to be adjusted eg lowering the price if the placement.

By him posting here does not mean we have to respond as hitting a swarm of bees with a stick just makes them angrier. His destructive posts also do not have to steer the project off course, in fact, if MTR could achieve success despite his attempts at sabotage it will taste so much sweeter.

It is unfortunate about the ball and chain that has been attached to the project that makes achieving the objectives more difficult but if an athlete practices with dead weight attached to his legs he just becomes fitter and stronger.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:34:03 AM

@MTRdevteam we tried to reason with this guy but to no avail. He has decided to go for this project where the dev team is active and actually building something useful instead going for the many other coins where his input would be much more valuable. Please carry on with your good work as actions speak louder than words and will withstand the fire test. It is important that the marketing conference goes ahead as planned and if barrabas is successful in chasing away the investors with fud then getting the funding for it has to be reassessed eg lowering the price if the placement.

By him posting here does not mean we have to respond as hitting a swarm of bees with a stick just makes them angrier.

It is unfortunate about the ball and chain that has been attached to the project that makes achieving the onjectives more difficult but if an athlete practices with dead weight attached to his legs he just becomes fitter and stronger.

I believe you have completely lost contact with reality. But I'm flattered... wow.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: