Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:26:43 PM

Price still steady after FUD? lol I like it.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:39:24 AM

Price still steady after FUD? lol I like it.

Which is wonderful since the price is artificially held but, at the very  least the idiots won't be able to pretend the inevitable debacle was caused by what they chose, like you, to call FUD. Poetic indeed.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:46:22 AM

Snip...

If you decide in the end you want to go the Pi route to save energy, have a look a the link below and let me know if you need any assistance. Which makes me think that the chain has grown a lot and Ill post a new bootstrap.dat file later today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11261172#msg11261172
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:37:48 AM

MTR Administration has officially launched the sale of 4% (400k) MTR!!!!!!

400K MTR ICO ENDS IN:

The below BTC address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

MTR ESCROW WALLET ADDRESS

1PbBX15MECYNpdpR6q6fjZb3yJFak6Yqwa

Please double, and triple check that you are sending your BTC to the right address!

Just to make sure - check the wallet address listed in the OP please, before you send your funds!

SET PRICE PER MTR: 0.00120000 BTC

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN 400K MTR SALE:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1PbBX15MECYNpdpR6q6fjZb3yJFak6Yqwa
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM that you would send MasterTrader777:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/ce0d138cca0f03faf602f97a179c2ea75d87ca90069f3da37c28bcdae3dc2a49

My Email Address is: youremail@goeshere.com
My MTR Address is: yourmtraddressgoeshere
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Please add us on Twitter and Facebook: @ToshiDesk @MTRDevelopers
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009286773560
FB: https://www.facebook.com/MasterTraderCoin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:47:26 AM

Riddle me this Batman that I'm a bit confused here and on the verge of a hysterics attack: How is it possible that this idiot would hope to sell a single unit of this crap at 120k sat when there's a grand total of 2.482BTC on the bid, ALL of it ranging from a top of 60k (HALF the pretended price) to a bottom of 10 satoshis? Ain't life just a hoot? Wow...

Now, watch for a magic "investor" appearing with a handful of BTC paying those 120k on pre-order... in case the offer sells off...

Now, when people REALLY want to be scammed, shouldn't they just be?

You make quite a point Riddler, quite a point...
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:09:45 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 03:05:01 PM by jc12345

Riddle me this Batman that I'm a bit confused here and on the verge of a hysterics attack: How is it possible that this idiot would hope to sell a single unit of this crap at 120k sat when there's a grand total of 2.482BTC on the bid, ALL of it ranging from a top of 60k (HALF the pretended price) to a bottom of 10 satoshis? Ain't life just a hoot? Wow...

Now, watch for a magic "investor" appearing with a handful of BTC paying those 120k on pre-order... in case the offer sells off...

barabbas, it seems that you are carrying on with your attempts to sabotage this project that shows promise, by spreading, fud, baseless accusations which if unproven are lies. This is crypto and there is always risk and by the mere fact of participating in crypto one knows the risk one is taking. The devs for this project have delivered much more so far than most other projects which reduces the risk. Lets look at this based on the facts at hand:

Your argument seems to be around the 400k coins at 120k sats to raise ~500BTC. You keep referring to the stupid (moronic) action from the dev to do this as he will never get it. You also say that the dev is manipulating the price as well as that he is doing this project only to get access to actionable trading information.

I have attached a screenshot right at the bottom which you keep overlooking which is very clearly posted on the OP, indicating that the number of coins and price was a community decision and not that of the dev. Based on the poll, the community voted for 400k @ 120k sats. Personally I voted for 100k @ 75k as that is more realistic imo. However, as shown by the poll outcome the option of 400k @ 120k sats won by far. I accept the outcome and therefore support the community in this regard. As a matter of principle I would be upset if the dev gets a mandate from the community and then do something different. This evidence clearly renders any of your claims, accusations and references to the number of coins and price thereof, the devs involvement in the choice and anything else related to it as baseless and unsubstantiated. Just the mere fact that you base your whole argument on the number of coins and price without reference to the poll and the mandate by the community makes your whole case fall flat. Unless you can prove that the dev acted on his own with the placement with its current specs your argument does not hold water.

The dev mentioned that he bought coins on the market. He did not say that he is manipulating the price. It can also be one of the other 30 voters that are buying selling coins that would like to see the placement succeed or even just a price increase based on normal trading. Unless you can provide confidential trading records from Bittrex that indicates ALL trades at the current levels are from the devs account, your accusations are just speculation.

I expect you to provide evidence that the poll did not happen, the confidential trading records as well as evidence that the dev is doing this only to get access to actionable trading information because without it, your accusations are baseless, lies, fud and typical of that of a troll that is trying to wreck a project that shows promise and the way you state your case just plan rude and inappropriate. You are so confident with your accusations that you keep returning and posting them again and again which seems to indicate that you have the evidence at hand. You have already caused damage in that you probably scared away investors for the current placement. I will be reporting my own post to the moderators and that I have requested this evidence from you. If you can provide the evidence then I will apologise and follow your warnings. If you cannot provide the evidence, I would request the moderators to take action against you as a fudder, lier, troll and saboteur if they agree with me. If you cannot provide evidence to support your claim them stay away from this thread.

I am so far satisfied with the way that the dev team has handled things with MTR and ToshiDesk and it seems much more professional and refreshing than most other offerings in the alt-coin market.

Screenshot from OP for your reference and convenience:

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:42:58 PM

Thanks for all the responses.

It appears that making a whole "hive" of say 10 wallets won't produce any more coins than lets say 1 or two?

"If its more coins, you are better off resetting network weight on certain batches of coins inside one wallet every week."

I would like to understand the above and why?

My reason for attempting to make a Hive of staking wallets was the assumption it would give a slightly better return (more of an even staking)
From the dialog I assume that that assumption was wrong.

I also wanted to attach an extra 1.8" SSD to one of the office repair PC's that run 24/7
Don't really want to spend money on a Pi ...

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

It appears that making a whole "hive" of say 10 wallets won't produce any more coins than lets say 1 or two?

"If its more coins, you are better off resetting network weight on certain batches of coins inside one wallet every week."

My reason for attempting to make a Hive of staking wallets was the assumption it would give a slightly better return (more of an even staking)

I also wanted to attach an extra 1.8" SSD to one of the office repair PC's that run 24/7

You can attach the SSD to the PC an then specify with -datadir that the data directory is on the SSD. This will work. POS seems to be an art and you will get different responses on different methods from different people.
Speedracer

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:42:35 PM

So no one is allowed to day trade anymore? Geesh!!

Shrill Alert: I would rather be in MTR then BTC anyways. But im not made of money so I trade with the goal of accumulation.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:06:50 PM

Hey George,

Here is the rundown….

Proof-of-Stake (PoS) is an alternative to PoW first introduced in Peercoin. The resource used by PoS is “coin age”: currency amount times holding period. Similar to energy, coin age as a resource is expensive to amass in huge quantity. For an attacker to accumulate enough coin age to attack the distributed network, he either has to buy on open market a large amount of the very currency he’s trying to attack, driving up its price during the process and diminishing his economic incentive, or hold coins for a very long time, reducing the frequency of his own attacks. One useful feature of PoS is the significant saving in energy consumption. Another main feature is the better alignment of incentives between miners and stakeholders because miners are now the stakeholders.

The entire PoS network depends on coin age as the scarce resource. Coin age can only be earned by holding coins. To earn coin age at a higher rate than others, one must hold more coins. Coin age is consumed when a coin is spent in a transaction. PoS mining requires a user to repeatedly send coins to herself, thus consuming his reserve of coin age in exchange for probabilistic winning a PoS block reward without reducing the size of the holding. Coins spent in transactions facing other users also have their coin age reset to zero but this consumption of coin age is outside the scope of PoS mining, unqualified for block rewards and is considered a “waste” by most PoS stakeholders.

It now becomes clear that PoS has been designed to encourage hoarding and discourage spending. Some PoS coins, such as Peercoin, openly declare their philosophy to “function more as a long-term store of value than medium of exchange.” In this sense, PoS coins are created to be collectibles rather than currencies. Scarcity is a necessary but insufficient condition for collectibles to have value. Collectibles must also offer some form of utility such as aesthetics and historic significance. Considering the fact that anyone can access and mod- ify the source code of PoS coins and potentially offer an improved version, in theory there is infinite supply. The scarcity condition doesn’t hold. It remains an unsolved puzzle where PoS coins marketed as collectibles derive their value from.

PoS transforms all stakeholders into miners. All they need to do to collect interest rate is to leave their wallets running and connected to the PoS network and participate in the confirmation of transactions. Wallets which stay online for extended periods of time are called full nodes. Staying online seems to be a rather simple requirement. So it comes as quite a surprise that PoS coins tend to suffer from insufficient number of full nodes. This seeming paradox can be explained by two reasons.

First, coin age equals number of coins times holding period. It doesn’t matter whether a wallet is connected to the PoS network during the holding period. An offline wallet accumulates coin age at the same rate as an online one. The only difference is that an always-online wallet receives block rewards in a fashion that’s more evenly spread out over time while an occasionally-online wallet receives block rewards in a few concentrated clusters. This difference alone is insufficient to encourage most stakeholders to stay online.

Second, it’s commonly perceived by average PoS stakeholders that running wallets and staying connected for long periods of time significantly increases security risk. This was a particularly grave concern when early versions of PoS wallets didn’t support wallet passphrase during mining. Since then there has been workaround to reduce the security risk.

By considering the two reasons above, an average PoS stakeholder tend to make the rational decision of connecting to PoS network only sporadically. The lack of sufficient number of full nodes can result in higher risk of security breach on PoS networks.

Like Jc12345 said, POS is somewhat like an art. Each person has their own way of staking.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:59:48 PM

barabbas, it seems that you are carrying on with your attempts to sabotage this project that shows promise, by spreading, fud, baseless accusations which if unproven are lies. This is crypto and there is always risk and by the mere fact of participating in crypto one knows the risk one is taking. The devs for this project have delivered much more so far than most other projects which reduces the risk. Lets look at this based on the facts at hand:

Your argument seems to be around the 400k coins at 120k sats to raise ~500BTC. You keep referring to the stupid (moronic) action from the dev to do this as he will never get it. You also say that the dev is manipulating the price as well as that he is doing this project only to get access to actionable trading information.

I have attached a screenshot right at the bottom which you keep overlooking which is very clearly posted on the OP, indicating that the number of coins and price was a community decision and not that of the dev. Based on the poll, the community voted for 400k @ 120k sats. Personally I voted for 100k @ 75k as that is more realistic imo. However, as shown by the poll outcome the option of 400k @ 120k sats won by far. I accept the outcome and therefore support the community in this regard. As a matter of principle I would be upset if the dev gets a mandate from the community and then do something different. This evidence clearly renders any of your claims, accusations and references to the number of coins and price thereof, the devs involvement in the choice and anything else related to it as baseless and unsubstantiated. Just the mere fact that you base your whole argument on the number of coins and price without reference to the poll and the mandate by the community makes your whole case fall flat. Unless you can prove that the dev acted on his own with the placement with its current specs your argument does not hold water.

The dev mentioned that he bought coins on the market. He did not say that he is manipulating the price. It can also be one of the other 30 voters that are buying selling coins that would like to see the placement succeed or even just a price increase based on normal trading. Unless you can provide confidential trading records from Bittrex that indicates ALL trades at the current levels are from the devs account, your accusations are just speculation.

I expect you to provide evidence that the poll did not happen, the confidential trading records as well as evidence that the dev is doing this only to get access to actionable trading information because without it, your accusations are baseless, lies, fud and typical of that of a troll that is trying to wreck a project that shows promise and the way you state your case just plan rude and inappropriate. You are so confident with your accusations that you keep returning and posting them again and again which seems to indicate that you have the evidence at hand. You have already caused damage in that you probably scared away investors for the current placement. I will be reporting my own post to the moderators and that I have requested this evidence from you. If you can provide the evidence then I will apologise and follow your warnings. If you cannot provide the evidence, I would request the moderators to take action against you as a fudder, lier, troll and saboteur if they agree with me. If you cannot provide evidence to support your claim them stay away from this thread.

I am so far satisfied with the way that the dev team has handled things with MTR and ToshiDesk and it seems much more professional and refreshing than most other offerings in the alt-coin market.

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...!"

Under the obviously false pretense that you are defending a project which is somehow made up better than most other altcoins -as if that, even if it were the case, which it isn't- were any kind of justification to support it, rather than pointing to what could made this project something of any advancement of value -which, evidently, you can't-, all you keep repeating, again and again, is that the dev has so far delivered in his promises... which is a very sad statement because it implies something true (that 90+% of other developers do not deliver on their promises), and something false (since he has blatantly manipulated the price since day one), the latter actually denying the former in form and content.

But, even worse, you keep defending your money invested in this crap -and only that- by again pretending that even what "the riddler" posted, which was not just true but EXACTLY TRUE at the time of posting, is something not even worth mentioning... which makes all your statements, sir, bastardized by your GREED. Because you cannot ignore these FACTS: 1.- that there has never been any interest in the crypto community for this project, as evidenced by the less than paltry sums (supposedly) raised in the previous two tranches, EVEN THOUGH bot- I repeat: both- were MANIPULATED and bought in part by the dev. But, even if you -as is the case- pretend to assume that the two were on the up and up, you cannot deny that TODAY, as -again- evidence with the almost absolute lack of demand, even AT HALF THE PRICE AND MUCH BELOW "voted" -more in a moment on that one- for the 3rd tranche, there's a shocking lack of interest since it is more than probable that those paltry 2BTC belong to people already invested in this project. There's no project in all of crypto, the 700 and some projects, that can sport such lack of interest when compared apples to apples, meaning in this time since they came to market. Not a single one. Not even the obvious rip offs -such as, for instance, Ripoff coin-. None. But you keep, conveniently -and very stupidly, sorry- ignoring that. Which, once again, under your rhetoric pretense, render all of your posts simply self-serving and, ultimately, bastardized. As the whole project is. In other more plainsman words: Your shit, sir, does't hold ANY water, ok?

You also seem to want to play poker with a pro... which is, again, laughable: You want me to give you a laundry list on how to manipulate voting results in BTCTalk polls? You cannot be serious, can you? I have been telling you about the not just obvious and blatant but admitted manipulation of the price (and volume) by the dev and you pretend that the results of the voting was not manipulated by the dev? Even though that result was so outrageously above what the -ALSO MANIPULATED- price was in the markets at the time? (voice of McEnroue: you CANNOT be serious! sir...

Oh please, please, report away. It is good for reference, so the moderator here has a gist of who and for what is doing the reporting...

Meanwhile, other than mentioning again what you voted for (which is outrageous in and out of himself given the considerations expressed above), how about answering with a minimum of decency, with a minimum of honesty -what a stretch ah?-, the questions posed by "The Ridler"? Fat chance ah? 

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:07:07 PM

I have updated the bootstrap.dat file up to block 113395 which works on both Linux and Windows versions of the wallet. I have also recompiled the Pi binary with UPNP enabled which improves the number of connections.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:30:11 PM

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...!"

Under the obviously false pretense that you are defending a project which is somehow made up better than most other altcoins -as if that, even if it were the case, which it isn't- were any kind of justification to support it, rather than pointing to what could made this project something of any advancement of value -which, evidently, you can't-, all you keep repeating, again and again, is that the dev has so far delivered in his promises... which is a very sad statement because it implies something true (that 90+% of other developers do not deliver on their promises), and something false (since he has blatantly manipulated the price since day one), the latter actually denying the former in form and content.

But, even worse, you keep defending your money invested in this crap -and only that- by again pretending that even what "the riddler" posted, which was not just true but EXACTLY TRUE at the time of posting, is something not even worth mentioning... which makes all your statements, sir, bastardized by your GREED. Because you cannot ignore these FACTS: 1.- that there has never been any interest in the crypto community for this project, as evidenced by the less than paltry sums (supposedly) raised in the previous two tranches, EVEN THOUGH bot- I repeat: both- were MANIPULATED and bought in part by the dev. But, even if you -as is the case- pretend to assume that the two were on the up and up, you cannot deny that TODAY, as -again- evidence with the almost absolute lack of demand, even AT HALF THE PRICE AND MUCH BELOW "voted" -more in a moment on that one- for the 3rd tranche, there's a shocking lack of interest since it is more than probable that those paltry 2BTC belong to people already invested in this project. There's no project in all of crypto, the 700 and some projects, that can sport such lack of interest when compared apples to apples, meaning in this time since they came to market. Not a single one. Not even the obvious rip offs -such as, for instance, Ripoff coin-. None. But you keep, conveniently -and very stupidly, sorry- ignoring that. Which, once again, under your rhetoric pretense, render all of your posts simply self-serving and, ultimately, bastardized. As the whole project is. In other more plainsman words: Your shit, sir, does't hold ANY water, ok?

You also seem to want to play poker with a pro... which is, again, laughable: You want me to give you a laundry list on how to manipulate voting results in BTCTalk polls? You cannot be serious, can you? I have been telling you about the not just obvious and blatant but admitted manipulation of the price (and volume) by the dev and you pretend that the results of the voting was not manipulated by the dev? Even though that result was so outrageously above what the -ALSO MANIPULATED- price was in the markets at the time? (voice of McEnroue: you CANNOT be serious! sir...

Oh please, please, report away. It is good for reference, so the moderator here has a gist of who and for what is doing the reporting...

Meanwhile, other than mentioning again what you voted for (which is outrageous in and out of himself given the considerations expressed above), how about answering with a minimum of decency, with a minimum of honesty -what a stretch ah?-, the questions posed by "The Ridler"? Fat chance ah? 

Geez man still here? You have been reported to the moderators. Please leave this thread.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:48:02 PM

I have updated the bootstrap.dat file up to block 113395 which works on both Linux and Windows versions of the wallet. I have also recompiled the Pi binary with UPNP enabled which improves the number of connections.

Excellent work!

Updating the OP with this later on tonight.

Big meeting with ETNA Trading Software tomorrow morning! (6/16)

To find out more about ETNA - check out www.ETNASOFT.com

ETNA Platform Walk Through -

http://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

ETNA Mobile Trading Platform -

http://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

Take a look, and envision the ToshiDesk CMS integrated into this framework.

These key focal points are the topic of conversation in tomorrows meeting with ETNA Tech guys, and ours.

Most likely will have the licensing agreement signed within the next week.

More updates later.

If you struggle with trading and wish to better your trading fundamentals, do yourself a favor and sign up for ToshiDesk today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:56:02 PM

Excellent work!

Updating the OP with this later on tonight.

Big meeting with ETNA Trading Software tomorrow morning! (6/16)

To find out more about ETNA - check out www.ETNASOFT.com

ETNA Platform Walk Through -

http://youtu.be/-Jz9aQqoYxg

ETNA Mobile Trading Platform -

http://youtu.be/FV8vP1Jrj98

Take a look, and envision the ToshiDesk CMS integrated into this framework.

These key focal points are the topic of conversation in tomorrows meeting with ETNA Tech guys, and ours.

Most likely will have the licensing agreement signed within the next week.

More updates later.

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
contact@toshidesk.co

Just love your updates, Keep it up dev.

The ETNA software is a beast wow.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:45:30 AM

Seems like that barabbas asshole was right about you mastertrader...  On to the great gem scam of 2015!

Shameful.

P.S. - I've found toshidesk to be completely useless...no wonder you've moved on...

So I tell you the truth and still I am an "asshole". Wow, you are brilliant indeed... And what the heck am I doing answering a  newbie account, probably a sock puppet? tch, tch, tch...
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:11:38 AM

Q: ...what the heck am I doing answering a  newbie account..

A: you're a loser with nothing better to do...
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:30:04 AM

Q: ...what the heck am I doing answering a  newbie account..

Trolls on the thread again...never ending I guess.

Sorry you think ToshiDesk is useless.

Can I ask you to be constructive with your criticism?

What would you like to see inside ToshiDesk, to make it more useful for you and your needs?

Don't be a jerk, and continue to troll with other losers,

Give us a helping hand with meaningful thoughts, and we shall listen.

We have busted our asses for months, and deserve a little respect. We have pushed updates 3-5 times a week, and we have spent a lot of time and money to get ToshiDesk where it is today, and in a very short matter of time to add.

Just confirmed that we are moving forward with ETNA this morning on the conference call with them, and will have the licensing agreement signed in less than 3 days.

Major improvements on the way...I wont fight with a troll, I just ask you to be a better person and actually spend your time helping crypto instead of just trying to ruin it with your negativity.

Many people have already known about the BitStone Project I've been working on with a few other guys. I have been openly public about it, and even began a little promoting.

The reasoning behind doing this is to create a major asset for MTR.

MTR will be exchangeable for anything within the BitStone Store, greatly increasing the value per MTR instantly.

I will continue to partner up with other crypto enthusiast that add value to my name and brand.

If you don't like it than what am I to do? Stop? No thanks.

You can be a non believer if you choose to, I guess the only thing I can do is continue to deliver and grow and maybe sooner or later you will come around.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:16:10 AM

Q: ...what the heck am I doing answering a  newbie account..

Trolls on the thread again...never ending I guess.

Sorry you think ToshiDesk is useless.

Can I ask you to be constructive with your criticism?

What would you like to see inside ToshiDesk, to make it more useful for you and your needs?

Don't be a jerk, and continue to troll with other losers,

Give us a helping hand with meaningful thoughts, and we shall listen.

We have busted our asses for months, and deserve a little respect. We have pushed updates 3-5 times a week, and we have spent a lot of time and money to get ToshiDesk where it is today, and in a very short matter of time to add.

Just confirmed that we are moving forward with ETNA this morning on the conference call with them, and will have the licensing agreement signed in less than 3 days.

Major improvements on the way...I wont fight with a troll, I just ask you to be a better person and actually spend your time helping crypto instead of just trying to ruin it with your negativity.

Many people have already known about the BitStone Project I've been working on with a few other guys. I have been openly public about it, and even began a little promoting.

The reasoning behind doing this is to create a major asset for MTR.

MTR will be exchangeable for anything within the BitStone Store, greatly increasing the value per MTR instantly.

I will continue to partner up with other crypto enthusiast that add value to my name and brand.

If you don't like it than what am I to do? Stop? No thanks.

You can be a non believer if you choose to, I guess the only thing I can do is continue to deliver and grow and maybe sooner or later you will come around.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I wonder if there is a way we can file a "community complaint" to have Barabass banned from this forum. Perhaps collect signatures. He is Obnoxious and NEVER has anything constructive to say.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:32:18 AM

I wonder if there is a way we can file a "community complaint" to have Barabass banned from this forum. Perhaps collect signatures. He is Obnoxious and NEVER has anything constructive to say.

Vegas

He has been reported several times already. It seems that it is not only on this thread that he is causing trouble. A start would be not to quote any of his posts and ignore anything he says.  He said a few posts back that he thought he was out of this thread but then he got quoted and was pulled back in. Lets then not quote him and ignore his posts.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: