Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:54:01 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 11:37:07 AM by drays

SHUT ME UP?
Why?
I am an investor just like you.
Difference between you and me is that you still believe that this shit will grow while I see what's going on and dev trying to run away.

Come on, I am 100% sure this is not true. You just lied. Sorry for saying that. You are not investor here by any means, as you were bashing MTR and MTR dev from the moment you first listened about their existence, so you never liked this coin and never bought it. You're just making some personal attacks on MTR dev for personal reasons. As an old 8BIT follower, I can state that for sure, and I would suggest MTR community to ignore you, as you're simply trolling here with no constructive reason.

Though I am not really excited at MTR Dev's attitude shown in 8bit discussions, but your behavior now is just childish (both here and on 8bit thread). Truly saying, I didn't expect such immaturity from you (had a better opinion based on your previous activity..). You disappointed a lot of people, including me Undecided

... this space is not for rent ...
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:04:53 PM

Gutted bittrex volume has gone, cant stand crapsy.   any plans to get onto poloniex?   as for the 8 bit character, seems a bit unhinged or very immature so why not just state who you and other devs are just to shut him/her up.    Not that im saying you have to mind.

Hello Pinkie31,

Sometimes there comes a time when you just have to stop feeding the troll.

All the information is public, there is no need to feed him with our information he claims to be fake.

I've asked him to respectfully support his claim, but he doesn't care to do so...Wonder why? Roll Eyes

We have picked him apart in the 8bit thread as he has lied to many people, and ruined the 8bit community...now he is attempting to lash out at me for calling him out. It's his only defense because he's not respected by anyone and doesn't care about how he presents himself. Let him continue to act out, its what immature people do when they are upset.

Anything he posts from here on out will be ignored or replied to with "Oh ok, thanks for posting."

Yes, I have been actively pursuing Poloniex for quite some time..and hope to have MTR traded there soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thank you for your response, you have an interesting project.  

Thank you for coming back around to show your support.

As we continue to develop ToshiDesk, I hope many other supporters come around to get a feel for what were actually developing.

Trolls can't stop us, they havent thus far...Everyone is going to have thier own things to say. If 1 out of 50 people have an attitude of a troll, and wish to spend thier day worshipping my thread posting garbage...thats on them, I don't have to entertain him with the respect I deserve to show my real supporters. That includes you out of many that have been following this project since day 1!

Can we all agree ToshiDesk has a great chance to be successful? That's why we put the actual time into developing a quality platform that is truly advanced. I have my dev team that has been by my side day in and day out, and one very important dev has come and reassured everyone of her commitment several times.

Thanks to the community first and foremost, we certainly have a chance to make an impact.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:18:23 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 12:32:27 AM by pinkie31

As i said i like the idea you have, it would be interesting to hear from the other devs you are working with.
My one criticism is charging from the outset for toshidesk, could you not build up slowly then charge for premium services so to speak.

Out of intrest why no toshidesk twitter update,   was very active.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:26:06 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 10:40:28 PM by grue

0.3 BTC to 11 SATOSHI

GOOD JOB DEV

KEEP SMILING

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:34:31 AM

0.3 BTC to 11 SATOSHI

GOOD JOB DEV

KEEP SMILING

Why are you so worried about the price? You must be a n00b or a pump-and-dumper. I think what is going on here is that by the looks of things you are going down in another thread and now attempting a if-I-go-down-you-go-down-with-me. This is very childish and immature behaviour. If you are not a long term holder then sell and move on to something else that will give you 100% profit in 60s.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:45:44 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 09:54:09 PM by mastertrader777

As i said i like the idea you have, it would be interesting to hear from the other devs you are working with.
My one criticism is charging from the outset for toshidesk, could you not build up slowly then charge for premium services so to speak.

Out of intrest why no toshidesk twitter update,   was very active.

Hello Pinkie31,

Right now my devs are deep into code, I'm sure I can have one of them come by to comment in the coming days.

I appreciate your criticism, and most certainly agree with it. Thats why ToshiDesk Beta is currently free to use and we are in a "open beta" development stage. Joining the beta gives you the reassurance that we are in development and can carry out development plans on time, and with quality in mind.

When the public release goes live with ETNA integrations, I along with my developers will be here and there giving out free memberships to promote more interest. We are looking to help the community, and in return hope the users of ToshiDesk feel the like the long term price implications are fair and well worth the money.

We do plan to offer a free 14 day trial, so users can get a feel for the platform, and make sure it suits their needs.

Premium services, glad you mentioned that...Yes we do plan to offer premium services, and already have those ideas in motion.

We do plan to offer the best priced solution around, and are deeply concerned about how the value of ToshiDesk is perceived by our users.

Twitter, yes I have been active on there promoting, giving away free MTR for supportive post, and tweeting Poloniex... but recently I've had to budget and cut some costs, and the Social Media Management tool was one I had to let go for a few months. I do plan to start using it again but right now I'm just building our content pool and saving the hard marketing for when we are ready to go full scale public launch.

I've also noticed I get more weekly followers if I'm not spam posting over and over again...lol

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

DETAILED UPDATE BELOW
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:07:08 PM

Hi everyone - our latest update. We haven't  posted much in the last few days as its been an all out effort to complete the ETNA integration. There needs to be a seamless synchronization between my backend server that pulls data and the ETNA database and application server that displays the data. This required quite a bit of work.

Basically what we did was replicated the streaming services provided by stock and forex exchanges, so the ETNA application could accept the data. Not only does this serve the needs of ToshiDesk but also provides a source of future revenue, where we can offer data to brokerages that use ETNA's white label product.

We are finally finishing this up and hope to go live any day.

Also, a note about charging for ToshiDesk. ETNA charges us a monthly fee, plus a fee for every user. This is on top of the four servers we are running (the CMS server, backend data server, ETNA application server and ETNA database server). This is all coming out of our pockets. So we need to be able to cover this cost.

That said, we plan to do giveaways of subscriptions, and to do something for our beta users. We'll keep you posted as this all is worked oua

An important point to mention is this - ToshiDesk is the vehicle that provides a use for MTR. While we understand that our founding supporters should be taken care of, we want a reason for people to buy and spend MTR. The main reason right now is to buy subscriptions and tip on ToshiDesk. So please keep that in mind. We want a large userbase, and we want this operation to succeed. If it does, it gives MTR the value we want.

Thanks for being patient. I look forward to kicking this new version off as soon as possible.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:20:34 PM

Hi everyone - our latest update. We haven't  posted much in the last few days as its been an all out effort to complete the ETNA integration. There needs to be a seamless synchronization between my backend server that pulls data and the ETNA database and application server that displays the data. This required quite a bit of work.

Basically what we did was replicated the streaming services provided by stock and forex exchanges, so the ETNA application could accept the data. Not only does this serve the needs of ToshiDesk but also provides a source of future revenue, where we can offer data to brokerages that use ETNA's white label product.

Also, a note about charging for ToshiDesk. ETNA charges us a monthly fee, plus a fee for every user. This is on top of the four servers we are running (the CMS server, backend data server, ETNA application server and ETNA database server). This is all coming out of our pockets. So we need to be able to cover this cost.

That said, we plan to do giveaways of subscriptions, and to do something for our beta users. We'll keep you posted as this all is worked oua

An important point to mention is this - ToshiDesk is the vehicle that provides a use for MTR. While we understand that our founding supporters should be taken care of, we want a reason for people to buy and spend MTR. The main reason right now is to buy subscriptions and tip on ToshiDesk. So please keep that in mind. We want a large userbase, and we want this operation to succeed. If it does, it gives MTR the value we want.

Thanks for being patient. I look forward to kicking this new version off as soon as possible.

ty for update

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:36:27 PM

I beg to differ ... I bought quite a chunk of MTR at 10x's the price.

Holding the bag I guess.

I feel like I lost some iq points reading this...lol

You must of forgot...I was buying all the MTR at 10x this price.

Thanks for reminding me how expensive this project has been.

Development has been on pace and things are improving everyday.

Thanks for bumping the thread.

Cheers ,

MasterTrader777 
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 09:15:51 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 10:44:29 AM by mprep

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Oct 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:53:08 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Oct 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Wow, so you can read and you have figured out how to change color and sizes in a post. clap-clap.

If you were not so childish an immature with your vendetta to get MT back for highlighting stuff in the other thread, I would have taken your advice more seriously. Now you are just discrediting yourself like a child throwing its toys out of its cot and making a tantrum. Your behavior is causing the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve.

MT will not allow the coin to be de-listed and price and volume is not yet important for MTR. Those things will become important once use cases start to be implemented sometime in future. Inflation is not an issue if growth in use is matched to rate of inflation. Most coins do not have use cases and therefore inflation becomes an issue. This will be the challenge for coin management to solve in future.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 10:07:21 AM

!    This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Oct 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Wow, so you can read and you have figured out how to change color and sizes in a post. clap-clap.

If you were not so childish an immature with your vendetta to get MT back for highlighting stuff in the other thread, I would have taken your advice more seriously. Now you are just discrediting yourself like a child throwing its toys out of its cot and making a tantrum. Your behavior is causing the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve.

MT will not allow the coin to be de-listed and price and volume is not yet important for MTR. Those things will become important once use cases start to be implemented sometime in future. Inflation is not an issue if growth in use is matched to rate of inflation. Most coins do not have use cases and therefore inflation becomes an issue. This will be the challenge for coin management to solve in future.

There is no growth in use. There are devs controlling and staking most of supply and bunch of naive investors who paid real value (BTC) to get no value (MTR). Yes, I agree masteretarded will have to fake volume to keep this scamcoin on bittrex, good luck with this strategy.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:13:31 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Oct 4th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

There is no growth in use. There are devs controlling and staking most of supply and bunch of naive investors who paid real value (BTC) to get no value (MTR). Yes, I agree masteretarded will have to fake volume to keep this scamcoin on bittrex, good luck with this strategy.

Whatever is necessary to get to through the development phase.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:46:59 PM

ty for update

Working hard everyday on this!

More updates coming soon.

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777
Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:59:14 PM

I great to come back on a sunday to see how hard this dev work, i dont hold that many alts but this is one of the alts i could always come back to and see hard work put in by the dev.

Thanks again mastertrader777.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

I great to come back on a sunday to see how hard this dev work, i dont hold that many alts but this is one of the alts i could always come back
to and see hard work put in by the dev.

GOOD JOKE MATE

CrypticApplications authored on 6 Mar

IT WAS LAST COMMIT TO REPO OF THIS SHITCOIN

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:37:33 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 01:57:52 PM by jc12345

I great to come back on a sunday to see how hard this dev work, i dont hold that many alts but this is one of the alts i could always come back
to and see hard work put in by the dev.

GOOD JOKE MATE

CrypticApplications authored on 6 Mar

IT WAS LAST COMMIT TO REPO OF THIS SHITCOIN

Wow, so you can read repos as well? I also notice that you have mastered the caps lock button of the keyboard.

So what of when the wallet was last updated. In the case of MTR the wallet is just a vehicle to store and payout coins in this part of the project. There does not have to be any of the bling crap at this point that other coins implement. Once development is finalised and implemented, later on, such things can be looked at if necessary. Id much rather the dev team develop and finalise Toshidesk which is the main product, than waste time on wallet updates. The poster was referring to the work on Toshidesk and not wallet updates.

You must just go back to your thread and go down with it. Your failed attempts to take your dumps in this thread is just making you a laughing stock and wiping out any remaining credibility you have. At first I was taking you seriously but your repeated attempts to do wilful damage made me look deeper into the thread where you came from and I quickly realised the story behind the story and that what you are trying to do here is not out of genuine concern for the MTR community but just plain spite because of you losing the grip and respect of your other thread. I wil not take anything you say seriously whether you are right or wrong.

Perhaps instead of showing off your skills with caps lock, font size and font colour, rather take some classes in communication skills, interpersonal skills, skill of persuasion, negotiation skills, tact and diplomacy. Maybe then people will take you more seriously and listen to your advice.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:34:14 PM

So what of when the wallet was last updated. In the case of MTR the wallet is just a vehicle to store and payout coins in this part of the project. There does not have to be any of the bling crap at this point that other coins implement. Once development is finalised and implemented, later on, such things can be looked at if necessary.

Awesome. So while project is being finalised coins from "vehile to store and payout" lost 90% of value. I guess you should find better story to keep this this scam "legit".

Argwai96
Legendary

Thug for life!

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:41:14 PM

Funny to see some fake devs trying to fud this coin and they cant even put up anything productive on their coin, show more weakness it just makes you look like a turd with toilet to be flushed on.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

I consider more funny to see IPO scam dev trying to FUD other coins and they cant even put up anything productive on their coin, show more weakness it just makes you look like a turd with toilet to be flushed on.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: