Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:18:55 PM

where Dev  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

he will be around ...

probably working on his other projects as well as this one ...

he hasnt let anyone down yet has he? ...

lets see what is around the corner ...

#crysx

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:02:26 PM

i am very happy with my MTR but i got them on an oold comp now , i download the last wallet but after 2 days waiting still no connections , someone can help me with that

i use a 32 -bit on windows 7

Check your firewall rules first for the wallet and make sure the wallet isn't locked if you want it to stake.  If you scroll back 5 or 6 pages (maybe a bit more or less)  I believe someone also posted a list of nodes you can add to your conf file.

if its not a firewall issue - just add the nodes permanent nodes we have setup to the MasterTrader.conf file ...

it WILL sync ...

Code:
addnode=mtr-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed3.granitecoin.com

these nodes now have been written into the code as static nodes - so if you want to build the wallet yourself - the nodes are now hardcoded into the wallet and you will not need to put any addnode entries into the MasterTrader.conf file ...

the source is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ... if you want to build your wallet ...

im currently in the process of building a windows machine to compile the windows wallets ive been working on - so that will take some time with me before i can build you a current working windows wallet if you request one ...

let me know how you go ...

#crysx

thank you both , wallet works fine now
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:18:38 PM

i am very happy with my MTR but i got them on an oold comp now , i download the last wallet but after 2 days waiting still no connections , someone can help me with that

i use a 32 -bit on windows 7

Check your firewall rules first for the wallet and make sure the wallet isn't locked if you want it to stake.  If you scroll back 5 or 6 pages (maybe a bit more or less)  I believe someone also posted a list of nodes you can add to your conf file.

if its not a firewall issue - just add the nodes permanent nodes we have setup to the MasterTrader.conf file ...

it WILL sync ...

Code:
addnode=mtr-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed3.granitecoin.com

these nodes now have been written into the code as static nodes - so if you want to build the wallet yourself - the nodes are now hardcoded into the wallet and you will not need to put any addnode entries into the MasterTrader.conf file ...

the source is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ... if you want to build your wallet ...

im currently in the process of building a windows machine to compile the windows wallets ive been working on - so that will take some time with me before i can build you a current working windows wallet if you request one ...

let me know how you go ...

#crysx

thank you both , wallet works fine now

anytime ...

those nodes are hardcoded in the mastertrader code in the fork in my git ...

so if you can compile a wallet - the git has the latest fixes and changes ... only minor ones mostly - but they are there ...

here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ...

so you wont have any more issues with no sync AND you wont need to keep adding nodes to the MasterTrader.conf file ... it will just sync automatically as soon as it has an internet connection ...

if you need a windows wallet - one can be made from the git repo above ...

#crysx

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

guys price is sinking......some update from dev?
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:00:55 AM

Hey Mastertrader, the community would like to know if you are still involved with this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.0

I really hope not.
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:17:37 AM

MasterTrader777 RE: Ideas

We have talked on Skype and you know I have solid ideas.
I would be interested in helping.
Again you know I am upside down 11.5 BTC in MTR.

I wouldn't have been except I believe in several of the related products and team members.

Get back to me Rich and perhaps we can brainstorm some and get creative.

George
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:20:20 AM

Hey Mastertrader, the community would like to know if you are still involved with this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.0

I really hope not.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.msg13037818#msg13037818
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:35:13 PM

Hello Community,

Wanted to stop by folks, and let you all know whats taking place on the development side of ToshiDesk.

With the Etna software implementation we have been noticing several issues with the data feed to charts on ToshiDesk. This is in part because of the amount of data we are gathering, and part because of inconsistent data availability from exchanges. Additionally we recently began developing code to provide "Level 2" data - data from order books used to populate the order book display on ToshiDesk, and to build depth charts.

To support these new requirements and to resolve the issues, we first looked at upgrading the server we are running the databases on, but soon realized that this wasn't the best solution. Instead we decided to move to AWS (Amazon) and split the databases onto two separate servers - one for minute-by-minute quote and orderbook data, and one for historical data used to populate ODBC on charts.

This migration is partially complete - most data has been moved to the new servers. were now working on optimizing the code that pulls and stores the data and feeds it to the Etna software. New error checking, process monitoring and data validation is being performed. The goal is to have a highly-available system that is more robust and more reliable than what we had before, and that will support us as we grow.

We are going to grow, and we want to make sure we can handle the traffic. If you are a true supporter you will understand what we have been going through making this come together, and you will know that WE DONT QUIT.

We will also be looking at reducing staking percentages to .5% - 1% a month.

Lots of the ideas being thrown around are also being perfected behind the scenes.

Stick with us community, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:44:13 PM

Hello Community,

Wanted to stop by folks, and let you all know whats taking place on the development side of ToshiDesk.

With the Etna software implementation we have been noticing several issues with the data feed to charts on ToshiDesk. This is in part because of the amount of data we are gathering, and part because of inconsistent data availability from exchanges. Additionally we recently began developing code to provide "Level 2" data - data from order books used to populate the order book display on ToshiDesk, and to build depth charts.

To support these new requirements and to resolve the issues, we first looked at upgrading the server we are running the databases on, but soon realized that this wasn't the best solution. Instead we decided to move to AWS (Amazon) and split the databases onto two separate servers - one for minute-by-minute quote and orderbook data, and one for historical data used to populate ODBC on charts.

This migration is partially complete - most data has been moved to the new servers. were now working on optimizing the code that pulls and stores the data and feeds it to the Etna software. New error checking, process monitoring and data validation is being performed. The goal is to have a highly-available system that is more robust and more reliable than what we had before, and that will support us as we grow.

We are going to grow, and we want to make sure we can handle the traffic. If you are a true supporter you will understand what we have been going through making this come together, and you will know that WE DONT QUIT.

Lots of the ideas being thrown around are also being perfected behind the scenes.

Stick with us community, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the update Mastertrader. When you feed us on an almost daily basis with news and project updates, it makes the time your away nerve racking Wink

Keep up the good work it's about to pay off.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:14:56 AM

Some common sense for a change?

Hard to believe...
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:43:20 AM

Hard to believe...

Change the deal after people take serious losses?
Your a shill ...

Changing the staking percentages is criminal.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:33:45 AM

Hard to believe...

Change the deal after people take serious losses?
Your a shill ...

Changing the staking percentages is criminal.

It is beyond amazing that you can be so blind and so stupid. Really, really, REALLY amazing. You bought a ton of this crap and prices 10, almost 20 times the current one -which is far from the bottom, by the way-. And if that wasn't enough indication of just how stupid you are, now, because you are "mining" 10% of the worthless shit every month, you believe you are going to recoup the money you threw ever so stupidly away. A M A Z I N G.

Here's the scoop for you, "bright lights": This shit has very, very slim chances of surviving on the way to low hundreds. One of them is reducing the stake to 0.5 -at the most- a month. The other is (quite unlikely) to attract real investors -as opposed to dumb-as-a-bag-of-bricks, like you- willing to invest in a serious project, not an outright scam as it is right now.

Don't worry, I won't waste a single second more engaging these levels of stupidity, so fire away. Idiots like you always, always do.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:39:03 AM

No need to be so offensive barabas. Keep it civil Wink I agree with you to the point that reducing the stake % will greatly increase the profitability here.

I.E. Low inflation rate.

HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:02:10 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 08:23:09 AM by HegelianCattalactics

LOL ... Fud-Stain - (I had to read some of the previous tard stuff to realize your not a player shill trickster. BTW your on ignore so blab your idiot self away  Grin)

The real issue here is that the value is in Toshidesk and the dev team and platform.

MTR could die and Toshidesk could succeed.
Look closely and if you don't realize that the Devs know this then you have missed a lot.

The leadership here have failed to properly connect the two in true gaining value.
(Though I am certain that is the plan and heart of their efforts.)

This leaves investors with the perceived value they have any share or holdings in Toshidesk.
They don't; though it has been marketed as though they did. (Not by direct deceit ... but not with alacrity that no MTR holders have value holdings in Toshidesk like say a stock has holdings in a Company. If this changed in a strategic and smart fincen way ... then MTR would have leverage value and it would be huge. Hint.)

At this juncture - it is a bad deal. Even so I don't like bad deals getting changed. it is like breaking a contract.

Lest true value gets attached to MTR ... it is in trouble. More than it has shown.

If a trading market grows and Toshidesk gets a better connection to MTR to help sustain it's market then that could help a ton ... otherwise it will suffer.

The broader altcoin market is bleeding out. IF MTR postures and gets Toshidesk better connected to MTR ... AND health starts to come into the Altcoin market again ...

Then I'll be a buyer of another pile of MTR to cost average. At this juncture it is a loss until proofs form value.

The idea and team can make it work ... just against the tides right now.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:50:09 AM

LOL ... Fud-Stain - (I had to read some of the previous tard stuff to realize your not a player shill trickster. BTW your on ignore so blab your idiot self away  Grin)

The real issue here is that the value is in Toshidesk and the dev team and platform.

Look closely and if you don't realize that the Devs know this then you have missed a lot.

The leadership here have failed to properly connect the two in true gaining value.

This leaves investors with the perceived value they have any share or holdings in Toshidesk.
They don't; though it has been marketed as though they did. (Not by direct deceit ... but not with alacrity that no MTR holders have value holdings in Toshidesk like say a stock has holdings in a Company. If this changed in a strategic and smart fincen way ... then MTR would have leverage value and it would be huge. Hint.)

At this juncture - it is a bad deal. Even so I don't like bad deals getting changed. it is like breaking a contract.

Lest true value gets attached to MTR ... it is in trouble. More than it has shown.

If a trading market grows and Toshidesk gets a better connection to MTR to help sustain it's market then that could help a ton ... otherwise it will suffer.

The broader altcoin market is bleeding out. IF MTR postures and gets Toshidesk better connected to MTR ... AND health starts to come into the Altcoin market again ...

Then I'll be a buyer of another pile of MTR to cost average. At this juncture it is a loss until proofs form value.

I'm here 24-7 busting my ass alongside my team doing the same.

I do understand your concern on trying to pair MTR to ToshiDesk.

I do agree with your stance on this as well.

The thing we have in the way right now is ToshiDesk isn't CFP - Cash Flow Positive - right now.

To have a succesful pairing of value of MTR based on ToshiDesk...we need to have ToshiDesk 100% Cash Flow Positive and turning an income to support the true pairing of value.

The only things I can do in the short term is:

Integrate MTR into the Platform - This has been done.

Integrate a Payment Processor that allows MTR to be used as a form of payment for memberships - This has been done.

Any other ideas short term that you think can tie into short term value pairings...I'm open ears.

Lets chat on skype if you like,

MasterTrader777

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:51:22 AM

why not buy some good quality pos coins  and use the stakes for open market buys?
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:58:49 AM

why not buy some good quality pos coins  and use the stakes for open market buys?

What coins are worth it now a days?
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:25:59 PM

ToshiDesk has incredible value and from the start I expected you to accept payments for ToshiDesk only in MTR which would have kept the value up. Accepting other forms of payment undermined the MTR value as people can use the platform without ever owning any MTR.

Offer a discount to those paying in MTR or something at least and drive use of the coin.  Get ToshiDesk out of beta and give fair warning that is will become a pay for service to those with beta (read:free)  accounts.  Then ToshiDesk will start making revenue and drive use cases for MTR making everyone happy.

Cutting the POS without adding use cases for MTR will not increase the value,  it will simply reduce interest in it.  I for one am no longer buying MTR due to the uncertainty  and  lack of faith in the tactics you are currently considering.

HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:04:41 PM

LOL ... Fud-Stain - (I had to read some of the previous tard stuff to realize your not a player shill trickster. BTW your on ignore so blab your idiot self away  Grin)

I'm here 24-7 busting my ass alongside my team doing the same.

I do understand your concern on trying to pair MTR to ToshiDesk.

I do agree with your stance on this as well.

The thing we have in the way right now is ToshiDesk isn't CFP - Cash Flow Positive - right now.

To have a succesful pairing of value of MTR based on ToshiDesk...we need to have ToshiDesk 100% Cash Flow Positive and turning an income to support the true pairing of value.

The only things I can do in the short term is:

Integrate MTR into the Platform - This has been done.

Integrate a Payment Processor that allows MTR to be used as a form of payment for memberships - This has been done.

Any other ideas short term that you think can tie into short term value pairings...I'm open ears.

Lets chat on skype if you like,

MasterTrader777

Thanks MasterTrader777 -

I haven't lost faith in your team nor you in the fortitude, vision and efforts to make ToshiDesk work.
I know you all are working very hard and putting in a lot and personal cash to do so.

We have talked enough that you know how my brain works. (Create the Win-Win within the universal laws of success.)
MTR absolutely must be cleanly attached to a value driven market or vehicle that has the potential of increasing in net worth.
I absolutely see the wisdom of the current structure and by all rights "If you build it they will come" could have and should have happened
with a healthy altcoin market and support or VC at key stages. MTR demand and interest attached to a thriving Toshidesk marketplace is still there with a healthy altcoin market.

I know you and your team are in the thick of things and wrestling it all to work;
However sometimes it is good to have experienced advisers.
I have solid ideas that can jumpstart most any Altcoin of Merit market.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:55:30 AM

Oh boy... yet another display of raw stupidity... It is almost painful to watch...

Toshidesk: No, no one will come (much less pay for it). It is a nice, yet insignificant tool, with no practical use, period. No one will ever pay for it, even in the case of yet
                      another impossibility: A "healthy" altcoin market. The altcoin market is quickly disappearing. This is a FACT. Indisputable. Minimal volume and markets quickly   
                      disappearing because there's no profit in them. It ain't gonna ever get any "healthier". There will be a dozen altcoins left, with ever diminishing volume in trading     
                      and that's all she wrote. The need for something like Toshidesk, which never existed to begin with, will be as urgent as the need for 8-track cassette players.

MTR: Will NOT be among the dozen survivors although, due to group stupidity, will  last longer than it should... until 777 finally gives up and ceases to put his own money into
              it... which will happen not very long before asking the current stupid group to actually foot the bill for the project. Which, in a "shocking" reaction, they'll refuse (no mo-   
              ney left whatsoever).

All of this is still a few months away. Meanwhile price will hit the low hundreds before actual delisting. Mark-my-words.   
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: