Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229732 times)
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:40:17 AM

Oh boy... yet another display of raw stupidity... It is almost painful to watch...

Toshidesk: No, no one will come (much less pay for it). It is a nice, yet insignificant tool, with no practical use, period. No one will ever pay for it, even in the case of yet
                      another impossibility: A "healthy" altcoin market. The altcoin market is quickly disappearing. This is a FACT. Indisputable. Minimal volume and markets quickly    
                      disappearing because there's no profit in them. It ain't gonna ever get any "healthier". There will be a dozen altcoins left, with ever diminishing volume in trading      
                      and that's all she wrote. The need for something like Toshidesk, which never existed to begin with, will be as urgent as the need for 8-track cassette players.

MTR: Will NOT be among the dozen survivors although, due to group stupidity, will  last longer than it should... until 777 finally gives up and ceases to put his own money into
              it... which will happen not very long before asking the current stupid group to actually foot the bill for the project. Which, in a "shocking" reaction, they'll refuse (no mo-  
              ney left whatsoever).

All of this is still a few months away. Meanwhile price will hit the low hundreds before actual delisting. Mark-my-words.  

For an a#shole - your probably right. Or at least have a reasonable grasp of the issues and the market. But then why are you here at all then? Martyr complex? An agenda?

What is your agenda?

Mine is easy - I am a venture capitalist investor and fund manager. I threw play money into MTR - Like 18 BTC or so ... have gleaned about 12 Back out. So I am upside down 13ish on one account and Plus 7 on another. Those BTC cost me $220 ... so I am upside down ~ $1500ish and some time. I am here with some hope due to a decent potential - albeit waning and getting pretty thin - but hey ... I will still look after my investment until it is a total waste of time ... then lesson learned - another long string of hard lessons - But $1.5k ... I've lost $45k taking a shit and missing a trade in the stock market and had friends rip me off for over $350k - so - it is what it is.

But why then are you here - did you lose some investment money ?
Is trolling or fudding your bag ?
Just curious.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:00:12 PM

... and I thought you'd have me in ignore...

Nah, no agenda, no interest. Just a very passing intent on exposing raw, blatant stupidity of which you are a significant exponent.

Other than that, and BECAUSE of it, this project is death, as stated before.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 08:03:34 PM

Yep, there's no ignore list case at all. Dev has disappeared again so even his shills and toadies do not know what to do.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:53:42 AM

... and I thought you'd have me in ignore...

Nah, no agenda, no interest. Just a very passing intent on exposing raw, blatant stupidity of which you are a significant exponent.

Other than that, and BECAUSE of it, this project is death, as stated before.

So a Fudder then ... ego based agenda ... weird messianic twist or something.

That's what I guessed - It is just so foreign ... but hey whatever gets you your kicks.

Back on ignore - since - well - anything you might say has no value. If you said anything of value already ... well you already said it.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:55:46 AM

Yep, there's no ignore list case at all. Dev has disappeared again so even his shills and toadies do not know what to do.

What ?  Is this angry children hour now ?

Back to ignore.

Grin
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:22:48 AM

Back on ignore - since - well - anything you might say has no value. If you said anything of value already ... well you already said it.

Finally I see a total idiot posting something that is absolutely true: There's no value here whatsoever. None.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:25:01 AM

Finally I see a total idiot posting something that is absolutely true: There's no value here whatsoever. None.

MasterTrader is MIA after being an exposed participant in the Bitstone scam....

hmm...
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:33:00 AM

hmm...

Unquestionably bleeding the Bitstone - Too bad too - each venture could become something. I have talked with MasterTrader777 at length multiple times; other than being on the edge in this slimey industry he actually has real potential. However I get concerned he gets dragged down into the baser graft of things.

Really a waste -  I mean really. Qualities of real excellence in the man. Potentials of leadership and vision as well. However it is very hard in a cesspool of failure to be the shining instrument - especially when the belief that money is needed for success.

The truth is that success is what causes money to multiply. It will always test the metal of anyone.

I still hold out hope - yes thin - but since I have talked with him ... I feel I have seen what others blindly miss.
I expect (with a huge IF - that if the market of alts recovers - MasterTrader777 may well do just fine.)

Clearly there is righteous intention to do so.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:34:55 AM

hmm...

Unquestionably bleeding the Bitstone - Too bad too - each venture could become something. I have talked with MasterTrader777 at length multiple times; other than being on the edge in this slimey industry he actually has real potential. However I get concerned he gets dragged down into the baser graft of things.

Agreed.  Feel like he got sucked in to it.  But we all have choices.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:40:34 AM

hmm...

Agreed.  Feel like he got sucked in to it.  But we all have choices.

He did get sucked in. But well paid also. So the lure of much needed money tests the best intents.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:31:49 AM

Hello Community,

I know I haven't been on the forums much, but the last few weeks trying to help a friend launch BitStone has caused me a lot of grief.

Lets be honest, these forums can be ridiculous at times, and launching BitStone was nothing short of a full fledged circus.

I'm still 100% on this project and we are making progress everyday.

ToshiDesk is still running 100% without a hiccup.

Like I posted in my last update, we had to move every single server we hosted on Digital Ocean over to AWS and that was a huge headache...but well worth the time it took to do so.

We completely fine tuned the process in which we make our calls - 4000 + /min, and I'm willing to show our major improvements on our public launch.

We would also like to mention that no matter how many paying users we convert on this public launch doesn't claim the destiny for ToshiDesk in any way shape or form.

I made a few bucks off helping someone launch a project, and that money has gone into keeping things a float during this expensive development stage of ToshiDesk

I will post a screen shot the proves I still am adding to the MTR/ToshiDesk development fund.

I'm trading my BTC and making profits in the market to add to this fund daily as you can see folks.

I'm also looking to find the perfect balance in this crypto world that isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Its all about who you know and how you interact with the people within your reach.

I truly feel that we have come a long way in a very short period of time, and have done our best to deliver nothing less than quality.

Making the right connections time and time again is very beneficial to the chance to take our efforts to the next level.

We are making progress day in and day out, and really have poured a lot of blood, sweat and money into this mission and we aren't looking to give up now.

Continually making improvements every chance we get, and building a true ecosystem of value is our main goal.

Things will improve with time, and our ideas and hard work will be put to the ultimate test.

We are willing to change staking percentages, if that's what the community truly wants.

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 12:46:38 PM

Hello Community,

I know I haven't been on the forums much, but the last few weeks trying to help a friend launch BitStone has caused me a lot of grief.

Lets be honest, these forums can be ridiculous at times, and launching BitStone was nothing short of a full fledged circus.

Like I posted in my last update, we had to move every single server we hosted on Digital Ocean over to AWS and that was a huge headache...but well worth the time it took to do so.

We completely fine tuned the process in which we make our calls - 4000 + /min, and I'm willing to show our major improvements on our public launch.

We would also like to mention that no matter how many paying users we convert on this public launch doesn't claim the destiny for ToshiDesk in any way shape or form.

I made a few bucks off helping someone launch a project, and that money has gone into keeping things a float during this expensive development stage of ToshiDesk

I will post a screen shot the proves I still am adding to the MTR/ToshiDesk development fund.

I'm trading my BTC and making profits in the market to add to this fund daily as you can see folks.

I'm also looking to find the perfect balance in this crypto world that isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Its all about who you know and how you interact with the people within your reach.

I truly feel that we have come a long way in a very short period of time, and have done our best to deliver nothing less than quality.

Making the right connections time and time again is very beneficial to the chance to take our efforts to the next level.

We are making progress day in and day out, and really have poured a lot of blood, sweat and money into this mission and we aren't looking to give up now.

Continually making improvements every chance we get, and building a true ecosystem of value is our main goal.

Things will improve with time, and our ideas and hard work will be put to the ultimate test.

We are willing to change staking percentages, if that's what the community truly wants.

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

glad to see you are back mate ...

bst thread was a real circus - but all in all - help with projects is what we are all about ...

i think that when the focus is there - things get done in a big way ...

ultimately - this will be all about toshidesk ... too much focus has been put on the coin itself ...

eitherway - its good to see work is still being done on td ...

#crysx

HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

Hello Community,

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't agree that any changes to MTR structure is wise.
Providing greater value and pairing it in a creative way with Toshidesk is where it can sustain or increase in value.

Breaking a promise is not a solid way to have increase. (In fact it is opposed to it.)
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:13:27 AM

Sad i bought 16 coins at 180k and now it is 90k worth, i can understand it can not be a contiously up coin but i think minimun we should get the value stable
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:52:32 AM

Hello Community,

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Why would you hide the btc address???

Looks like a photoshop job to me.  Let us check the blockchain.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:55:52 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1AFzfWNaMBWeJbTtQcF9Y91E4EGabUFPcV

Here is the address to the real "dev fund" for MTR.  You guys suck at lying.

Happy trading Cheesy
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:39:15 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1AFzfWNaMBWeJbTtQcF9Y91E4EGabUFPcV

Here is the address to the real "dev fund" for MTR.  You guys suck at lying.

Happy trading Cheesy

Ok, well if I'm "lying" lets make this real interesting.

How about you put you're money where your mouth is?

Lets bet I hold even more BTC in the wallet I showed a screen shot of yesterday, and that I'm in fact not "lying" about anything.

The reason I stepped back from the forums for a few days is because of people like you dbt1033.

Why would I be lying about anything?

I haven't ever lied or mislead anyone within this community.

If you are going to waste my time, I'm going to assume you know its valuable and we will put 10 BTC on the line right now.

If I don't hold more than 16.368 BTC in the dev fund, I owe you 10 BTC...If I do hold more, you owe me 10 BTC.

Put up or shut up.

The address you pulled up was a donation address posted a while back, and it has received one donation as of right now.

Its not the wallet where I'm storing my development funds I make trading in the markets and doing side jobs.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:52:31 AM

Hello Community,

Your thoughts guys?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't agree that any changes to MTR structure is wise.
Providing greater value and pairing it in a creative way with Toshidesk is where it can sustain or increase in value.

Breaking a promise is not a solid way to have increase. (In fact it is opposed to it.)

Hey George,

That is why I asked the open ended question about the matter.

Some people seem to think inflation due to POS staking percentages is too high, while others like yourself see no need for the staking percentages to be changed.

We are a community, and I'm looking to keep it happy...I like listening to all sides.

You keep mentioning "pairing" MTR to ToshiDesk, and I've repeatedly told you I agree with your stance on this.

Lets be a bit more constructive and talk about a few ways you believe we can make this happen.

I've voiced the way in which I began this pairing structure, and I've also mentioned that I'm personally working on other ways to increase the value of MTR.

I'm open to a conversation, better yet a live community Q & A if you'd like.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:18:32 AM

What about making MTR the exclusive payment accepted for the first 30-90 days after public launch?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:39:25 AM

What about making MTR the exclusive payment accepted for the first 30-90 days after public launch?

Hello Crazywack,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I could certainly make that happen.

Consider it done!

So for the first 90 days of public launch, the only acceptable tender that will be able to satisfy membership costs will be MasterTraderCoin.

More suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: