Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675850 times)
jazzhandzer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Howdy!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:43:33 PM

Anyone  know when we get points for the round that ended on the 24th?
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:13:00 AM

FORGERS OF DREAMS

EDSCARD

"Forgers of Dreams" is our brand new blockchain card. Issued in a limited supply of 600 units,
EDSCARD will be first available at the Partner Merchant's, later on at the Public one's. Starting
from Thursday, June 30th, 3pm CEST you can get one for 360 BCY!

the EDSCARD will be on partner merchant tomorrow. It's  a 600 card issue. If interested please send me a DM. I will sell these at 430 BCY. Stats are 14-1-0 with a spell of increase attack (strength depending on level of card)
flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:31:53 AM

I have one MAYALCARD for sell. 530 BCY. PM here or ask in slack who have one for sell.

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:52:37 AM

During the soft launch will it be possible to buy non-blockchained cards via credit card?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:01:43 PM

CUSTOM LEVEL CONTEST

WIN CCMCARD, SJCXCARD OR XAJIBOSS!

We have two great news! First, now you can create your own SoG level! And, you can win some great cards for
sharing your level with us!

CCMCARD is a special card, issued in a limited supply of 300 cards only, as well as XAJIBOSS and SJCXCARD is
one of our first blockchain cards ever, real collectors items!

CONTEST RULES

Create your own level with our new custom level editor, choose one wave and make a screenshot of it. Then
share it, together with a short quote (see an example below) on Twitter, adding @SpellsofGenesis, or on the
forum, if you don't have Twitter account.

START: Friday, July 1st, 12pm CEST (noon)

END: Friday, July 8th, 12 pm CEST

Then the EDS team members will vote and select three best (the most original, funny, nice, ...) posts. We will
publish our selection on Monday, July 11th and give you the chance to vote for the best one.

Only the posts submitted within the time frame indicated above will be considered. Your quote cannot exceed
100 characters and you have to tag us by adding @SpellsofGenesis (on Twitter).

PRIZES

3rd place: 1 CCMCARD

2nd place: 1 CCMCARD + 1 XAJIBOSS

1st place: 1 CCMCARD + 1 XAJIBOSS + 1 SJCXCARD

Each submission which has fulfilled the rules above will receive 1 WATERSCOURT, our latest free blockchain
asset!

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DISCOVER YOUR CREATIVITY!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:37:32 PM

PROJECT SATISFACTION SURVEY

OUTCOMES AND COMMENTS

Dear SoG supporters,

as you probably know, recently we ran a satisfaction survey, aiming to gather your opinions and comments on different aspects of Spells of
Genesis in order to optimize our work and the project’s progress.

First of all, we want to thank everyone who gave us a few minutes of their time and replied to our survey. We are now able to share with you
a brief summary of the outcomes and address some of your comments.

SUMMARY
There were over 50 survey submissions, ⅓ of which from the USA. Most respondents have been following the project since the Token Sale, or
even longer, and almost all own some BitCrystals, even though only 65% have purchased them. Half respondents took part in the BitCrystals
Token Sale, while the other half didn’t.
About 60% of all those who replied are absolutely or rather satisfied with project progress and for 65% it has lived up to their expectations.
We are very pleased to hear this.

Ongoing improvements and new features, external communication & PR and customer service & internal communication are the aspects
perceived as the most important for both the success of the project and from the respondents’ points of view. Nevertheless, on a scale from
1 (very unsatisfied) to 5 (very satisfied) the notes given the most often are 3 (not satisfied, nor unsatisfied) or 4 (rather satisfied). This
indicates to us that we still have something to improve on these important aspects.

COMMENTS

GAME DEVELOPMENT
Our current focus is mainly on the game development itself, to deliver all the features we have promised:
  • We have just released the alpha version of the custom level editor, so you can create and play your own levels!
  • The web version of guilds and an updated team page (new design, faster workflow, possibility of sorting out your cards) will be released
    shortly.
    Lesson taken from our previous, often hasty releases: we are going to run a pre-launch closed testing periods for all important releases
    from now on, to identify the major bugs before an update release.
  • Some of you asked for daily or weekly based leaderboard, in order to make the game more challenging. In July, we’re going to add daily
    quests, achievements and experience points gathered while accomplishing different quests.
  • In August, we’re planning to release the game soft launch, while releasing a new version, enriched with in-app purchases and a tutorial.
  • Finally, the complete version of the game is scheduled for September, with a full version of the guilds system, blockchainization of the
    highest off-chain cards evolution, in-game news and XCP address verification. The last point will address the security concerns, raised by
    some respondents.

PUBLIC RELATIONS
Given our detailed roadmap and the constant progress, we are also going to put more efforts in the PR domain. We are constantly in contact
with blockchain media and trying to raise awareness of the project.

CARD SYSTEM
Some concerns about the complexity and difficulty of the card system have been raised. A brief summary for those who wish to learn more
or would like a refresh:

Currently we have off-chain cards which can be obtained in-game by summoning gold; and blockchain-based cards, which can be purchased
from one of our “Merchants” (swapbots selling blockchain assets) for BitCrystals. The off-chain cards can be leveled-up and fused. In the final
game release, the highest evolution of a card can be “blockchainized.”
For the moment, we will keep releasing one new card per week in the current supply, varying between 600 and 2000 units for most of them.
After the game release, the cards will be released in seasons, as the standard for physical card games. After the end of each season, which
will run roughly for half a year approximately, there will be a new lot to take their place. The cards that won’t be “printed” anymore will gain
value for collectors and players, and the older editions or collections, will thus also increase in value given the heightened rarity of the items.

The page www.bitcrystals.com/store offers an overview of all blockchain cards released so far and provide links to the three “Merchants,” the
only official SoG card marketplaces. While visiting each Merchant, one has a quick view to which cards are currently available. A possibility of
sorting cards out according to their type (public, premium, special)  will be added shortly.

SOG AS A PEDAGOGIC TOOL
Last but not least, someone mentioned that the game could be used to teach people about blockchain technology. Already the fact that blockchain
technology is used as a backbone of a game economy is a revolutionary step, which in turn we hope it will introduce the concept to a more
mainstream public. Our aim is also to develop tools that will make using blockchain very easy and user-friendly, so easy that anyone can use them
without even knowing they’re on blockchain.

THANK YOU
A huge thanks goes to all of you for being with us, helping make our common dreams come true.

TheRedDevil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:39:42 PM

Just got the tweet to collect #WATERSCOURT.. awesome.

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/748529975557488640

<DM to add>
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:55:51 PM

Anyone  know when we get points for the round that ended on the 24th?
hey! we've sent the BCY, but the tool we use has some issues, so we're waiting for it to be fixed...sorry for the delay! thank you for your understanding

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:34:59 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 03:12:49 PM by mamamae

selling 100+ cards for 24 BTC, you can have them directly from my address or using swapbot includes 5 GENESISCARD + 2 XAJIBOSS WATERSCOURT , and possibly a CCMCARD if i win  Wink

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
m4nki

Activity: 1039

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:13:55 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 07:29:26 PM by m4nki

Awesome contest, I am about to create the three waves!

How can I remove individual items/enemies in the level editor? I do not want to clear the whole level just because of wrongly placing an object.

Also, it would be great if there would appear some additional info about the enemy/item when hovering above it (before adding it to the level) because I (and I am sure others as well) have no clue what most of them represent.

I also like a lot the overview of cards at http://www.bitcrystals.com/store . However, I am saddened that the cards' descriptions are covered up by the name of it, as I really like the storytelling within the game.

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:35:43 PM

How can I remove individual items/enemies in the level editor? I do not want to clear the whole level just because of wrongly placing an object.

Also, it would be great if there would appear some additional info about the enemy/item when hovering above it (before adding it to the level) because I (and I am sure others as well) have no clue what most of them represent.

I also like a lot the overview of cards at http://www.bitcrystals.com/store . However, I am saddened that the cards' descriptions are covered up by the name of it, as I really like the storytelling within the game.

check out sogassets.com there you get the full description and Spells of all the cards
m4nki

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:27:49 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 11:35:01 PM by m4nki

check out sogassets.com there you get the full description and Spells of all the cards

Yes, thanks, I know sogassets.com.

It is great especially for checking individual cards but does not have all cards visualized on 1 site.

Well, I took the effort to just do it myself Smiley

If you are looking for a visualized overview of almost all enemies/cards, hope you like it:

http://bitcoinschule.de/spells-of-genesis-2/

Cheers! Smiley

mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:24:27 AM

m4nki to "cancel" an item/obstacle or an enemy you have to slide it out of the level and it will disappear
damn easy thank developers , olivier great job

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:26:28 AM

It is great especially for checking individual cards but does not have all cards visualized on 1 site.

If you are looking for a visualized overview of almost all enemies/cards, hope you like it:

Cheers! Smiley

Thanks very good job

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 07:26:57 AM

Thanks! To remove items, just drag and drop them outside from the play screen.

It is the alpha version, therefore only basic functionalities and features are available. Thanks for your understanding.

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 07:31:33 AM

Cheers! Smiley
Great job, very nice, thank you!

Viva!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=1573545942

SoG on some social media and TX on counterparty. Some traction from twitter.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
m4nki

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:01:33 PM

I just published my level on Twitter.

A black shaman backstabbed the Colossus of Dao, leaving plenty of damage. Next, the Ethereum community is trying its best to find and protect their healing formula from the invasion of trolls who are bringing plenty of noise to the game. In the end, it is the Counterlord who takes the favorable opportunity to rise to above his enemy. Cheesy

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:01:05 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=1573545942

I am surprised that number of Twitter followers did not grow much more then they usually do this year.
Viva!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:11:39 PM

I am surprised that number of Twitter followers did not grow much more then they usually do this year.
I'm not surprised at all, and I'm a little bit puzzled on the virtual non existence in facebook. I don't like facebook but it is a social powerhouse for gaming.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: