Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675682 times)
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:59:51 PM

Hello BitCrystals community!

I had an interesting proposal that I'd love to flesh more out in terms of thought and possibilities. I am one of the team members from the Jewels project. It is our goal at the start of next year to start developing our own illustrious MMORPG which is the purpose of the Jewels crowdfund, however we have immediate use cases in our existing games - Apex Conquer (see Jewels thread).

I've had some time today to fully look over this project and it's progress and over all I quite like what I see. What is most alluring to me about this project is its beautiful art work that shows a lot of time and effort goes into crafting each card. Minor suggestion and off topic but I would love to see a lore wiki put together for Spells of Genesis if there isn't... but I digress. My idea is simple - I think it would be very cool to integrate some of the outfits from some of the characters of SoG into our upcoming game as well as our existing game. In our existing game (Apex) there are already cosmetics for customization that are fantasy oriented after all the majority of the game is fantasy oriented. There's actually already existing garments that resemble some cards such as the dark robe seen here albeit it is a bit generic Tongue.

The way I see it working is as follows - In our new Jewels web wallet we are working on developing we will offer a store for specialized cosmetics that are modeled after cards seen in the Spells of Genesis game. These cosmetics modeled after SoG cards will only be obtained by depositing the same blockchain asset associated with the card and then the player will be able to corresponding item on our game while logged in. I believe this is a positive use case for SoG cards and mutually promotes both our franchises. Here you can see some examples of cosmetics that already exist in Apex. Additionally, scrolling through our facebook you can see a few garments which are not shown in the previous link here.

Anyways, Just and idea at the moment but I would love to hear the SoG's team members as well as community's thoughts on this!

Edit: In case the BitCrystals team themselves reads this and is interested in further discussing this idea, please shoot me a PM or an email at jewels@apexconquer.com

Do any of the SoG community members have any thoughts on this?

I've already started my thoughts on it in the Jewels thread but to summarize it briefly here, my main concern is the time and effort required to do something like this. It doesn't seem like SoG's devs need to do much more than say "yeah we're cool with u guys using our intellectual property" its the Jewels team that will have to develop the 3d models for their game which is far more difficult and time consuming to my knowledge then the PS'd images for SoG's cards. Asides from that if it's not going to hinder Jewels's development, I think its a great idea. Cool looking things are always a plus to any game.
SweaterJacket

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:47:29 AM

Someone just bought a fuckton of coins. I bet interesting things are happening behind the scenes

That was me. Just waiting for the moon.

Don't stop there! Keep Pumping!!!!

Maybe I am just optimistic. BCY is way under value. Market Cap is TINY. It should be 25 Mill Range. Above NXT, DODGE, Digixdao, waves, all those junk that is currently ahead.

Personally, I think 60k Satoshi by Mid September. Soft Launch will take it to 40-50k Smiley
I'm not a pumper. I had roughly 48k in, bought at 15kish, and wanted 100k.  Your estimates are about what I am predicting for price.
SweaterJacket

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:55:51 AM

Due to relatively low volume, BCY is slow moving right now.  We all love quick money, but patience is our best tool right now.  Trading is separted onto two main parts, the tech, and the "lesser known" part, which is psychology.  When this tech becomes well known in the crypto world, sooner than later, people are going to sell their children for a chance at it. 
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:03:49 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 02:34:30 AM by sumbitcoin

Due to relatively low volume, BCY is slow moving right now.  We all love quick money, but patience is our best tool right now.  Trading is separted onto two main parts, the tech, and the "lesser known" part, which is psychology.  When this tech becomes well known in the crypto world, sooner than later, people are going to sell their children for a chance at it.  

100% agree.

The very reason that BCY is low volume and Unknown, its potential is enormous. Patience is key in all crypto. The game will be good and FoW will help exposure. Sit back and relax. Quick money is always great but never will give you satisfaction. You cant truly appreciate it as much.

It's 30k Satoshi already and last month barely over 10k.

Hence, " good things come to those who wait" quote.

Cool article

https://coins.newbium.com/post/355-crypto-market-update-litecoin-gamecredits-bit

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:41:56 AM

Someone just bought a fuckton of coins. I bet interesting things are happening behind the scenes

Maybe I am just optimistic. BCY is way under value. Market Cap is TINY. It should be 25 Mill Range. Above NXT, DODGE, Digixdao, waves, all those junk that is currently ahead.

Personally, I think 60k Satoshi by Mid September. Soft Launch will take it to 40-50k Smiley

you're way off bud, those "junk" projects you're referring to are in the spot they are for a reason. You obviously don't know much about NXT or Waves if you consider them junk. Brush up on your crypto before you talk shit. Btw, BCY just bumped ahead of XCP in marketcap. Not sure I've seen this before but it's quite an accomplishment.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:24:46 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 06:05:13 AM by sumbitcoin

you're way off bud, those "junk" projects you're referring to are in the spot they are for a reason. You obviously don't know much about NXT or Waves if you consider them junk. Brush up on your crypto before you talk shit. Btw, BCY just bumped ahead of XCP in marketcap. Not sure I've seen this before but it's quite an accomplishment.

Take my words with a grain of salt Smiley
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:50:29 AM

price will only be supported by the eds business model actually working, selling in app and burning bcy needs to start soon.... does any other crypto have this model?Huh? burn using a percentage of the revenue?

Yes Obits and it is working: https://obits.io/

Actually the burning % of Obits is much better than bitcrystalls

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
veritasBS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:37:37 AM

I have one Satoshi and two Genesis cards for sale...any offers?
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:30:36 AM

BEWARE OF THE HARPIES OF MOUNT ATAR!

HARPIESCARD is our new premium card, issued in a limited supply of 800 units.
Starting from Thursday, August 25th, 3pm CEST, the card will be available at the
Partner Merchant's for 100 BCY. One month later it will be offered by the Premium
Merchant.

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:49:35 PM

price will only be supported by the eds business model actually working, selling in app and burning bcy needs to start soon.... does any other crypto have this model?Huh? burn using a percentage of the revenue?

I cannot find any clear explanation of their burning process or rate on that site.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:35:49 PM

I cannot find any clear explanation of their burning process or rate on that site.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22953.msg297211.html#msg297211

Bitshares have its own community that talk via Telegram and bitsharestalk, is quiet big acttually

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 01:50:16 PM

TUTORIAL VIDEO CONTEST

...AND THE WINNER IS...

Dear all,

thank you for all your submissions and for the time you've spent making the tutorials!

All the submissions have been reviewed by a judging panel composed of 8 people, EDS
team members and people without any experience with the game nor with the blockchain
usage.

Finally, the decision was made and we have a pleasure to present you the winning videos
and their authors!

3rd PLACE: Martin a.k.a OurEveryDayEarth wih his tutorial explaining "How to Buy
SoG Cards With Tokenly Swapbots"

2nd PLACE: Damien a.k.a cupofcrypto and "How to Buy BitCrystals on Bittrex"         

1st PLACE: Mark a.k.a King Slamma and his "Spells of Genesis Cards Walkthrough"

CONGRATULATIONS!

Coinchange

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:59:15 PM

Nice Vids - like a lot

🚀
BBristow79

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:13:10 PM

Grats to the winners!
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:33:26 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 06:01:09 PM by l8nit3

Prices now slightly lower, only 3 to go before Ive got them all gone, anyone interested?

CARDS STILL AVAILABLE
1 - BAZAARCARD = 650 BCY
1 - MAIDSAFECD = 950 BCY
1 - SARUTOBICARD = 50 BCY

P.M. for deposit addy if interested.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:50:38 AM

Congratulations to the winners! Great videos and effort!

This seem to be a nice way to get some game play explanations videos done.

Hope there will be more contests like this Smiley
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:19:46 PM

Great read on SoG, IndieSquare, FoW, by CoinJournal!

IndieSquare and EverdreamSoft to Launch Blockchain Gaming Platform

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:16:59 PM

SPELLS OF GENESIS UPDATE

Spells of Genesis, the first blockchain-based trading card game, developed by EverdreamSoft, has
been in progress since its very successful crowdfunding campaign last summer. Surrounded and
supported by a strong and very committed community, whose help with the development is highly
valued by the team, the game is currently in closed beta.

SOG APPROACHING SOFT-LAUNCH

Recently the game benefited from a revamped card design and user interface. The implementation
of several new features is now being finished and will be deeply tested afterwards. After a period
of intensified internal testing, aiming to discover and to immediately fix all possible bugs and exploits,
Spells of Genesis will be soft launched in mid September!

The game will be endowed with multiple new, highly expected features. Every day, players will be
challenged by a daily quest and their progress will be monitored by in-game achievements.
The possibility of creating and joining guilds will also be added, and players will discover several
additional campaigns. We are also working on state-of-the-art sound and visual effects.

SoG will first be soft-launched in its web version, but it will be shortly followed by its mobile version,
which you may expect before the end of September.
The mobile release will be enriched by in-app purchases, so players will be able to buy offchain cards
in-game, with a certainty of getting rare, or even better card.

FULL GAME RELEASE

After the game soft-launch, we will meticulously monitor and measure multiple factors and achievements
of the objectives we’ve set up previously. If the results match our goals, we will work hard on making the
full game release possible about a month later.

Nevertheless, it won’t finish there! We already planned other great features to be added to make your game
experience even better.

Stay tuned for news and announcements to follow.

The EverdreamSoft Team

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:42:20 PM

AWESOME!!!

Got a Q - where can i find a whole list of cards for SOG?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:44:43 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 02:27:25 AM by coin@coin

AWESOME!!!

Got a Q - where can i find a whole list of cards for SOG?

These below should help you.

http://bitcrystals.com/store

https://sogassets.com
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: