Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275850 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 12:59:02 AM

Has anyone found out why the wallet on Yobit is still maintenance? It's been like this for too long now and I'm not getting any answer from the chat box and no reply to my support ticket which has been 3 days now. I'm really starting to get frustrated with Yobit and there games they play with POS coins.

i agree there, its starting to get under my skin with the "in maintenance", more like there staking our beans and collecting beans we should of been, so there stealing from us, 2 weeks now they have had my beans ffs, 2 weeks i've missed in staking, yobit should be shut down and owner held accountable but hey everyone seems  to let them away with it for some reason

Yobit is a total scam for start they list 100s of scam shit coins second I have had doge never deposited and no response ever from support has been from March I have coins lock to exchange I can put in wallet and withdraw and I have 4 coins on yobit that have wallet under maintenance for while now to... they are a huge scam I am shocked they have not closes up and left yet

But keep up good work dev

Thank you for posting your experience with them, with the community.

Public Statement Regarding BitBean Yobit Exchange Situation

The matter to de-list Yobit, as an official exchange of BitBean, is before the BOD (Bean Core Board of Directors) and under consideration at the moment. They are holding a lot of user's BitBean, so we have to proceed carefully and do what we can, to encourage them to re-activate their BitBean wallet..once again. From what I can tell, there was over 1M in one of their associated addresses, which has recently been moved. We are proceeding carefully....I ask all the community to show kindness in your dealings with them over the matter....yes I know, not easy to show kindness to someone holding your money...but when you send your Bitbean to an exchange or pool..you relinquish control over them. Unfortunately, in the crypto community there are a lot of shady actors, let us pray that Yobit is not one of them, and will act in best interest of it's users and it's own self-interest to survive as a "profitable" business serving our communities. Look what happened to Paul Vernon of Cryptsy...he is hiding and on the run..and will be for the rest of his life...people like that will have no peace...that is their punishment!

-- reference

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core & Team Bean
"BitBean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just a Digital Currency!"
www.bitbean.org

Yobit BitBean Wallet is Back Online!
For how long I do not know. For those of you that want to regain control of your BitBean, you have an opportunity!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

"Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary." -- Dead Poets Society

Thanks dev for posting this update on Yobit and I'm happy to report that I received my BitBean withdrawal from Yobit just now. I was getting worried as it took a long time for the wallet to be back online again but I'm glad it is now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:16:25 PM

YoBit, a lot of trades ... and now 1SAT? high risk
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:08:40 PM

YoBit, a lot of trades ... and now 1SAT? high risk

I am not sure why it is going so low on yobit maybe them dumping there coins the staked while it was offline for users
TeamBean (OP)

Activity: 435

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 07:17:13 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 07:28:33 PM by TeamBean

On 9/5/2016, the following markets will be delisted on Poloniex: ABY, ADN, BITUSD, CNMT, DAO, DSH, FIBRE, FLT, GAP, GRS, HYP, IFC, LQD, MCN, MINT, MMC, MNTA, PIGGY, PTS, SILK, SWARM, WDC, XC, XCR, XPB, XUSD, YACC

Anyone care to take a look at the volume of those coins and give a report (last 3 months, month, week, daily), so we can get a general idea, of what kind of Volume (minimum) BitBean needs to have and maintain for consideration on Poloniex?

I will give a 25k Bounty to the most comprehensive report posted. (Deadline is end of day 09/05/2016 EST.)

Report needs to include a sample of at least 6 other minimal volume coins that are not on the delist.

With these delistings, there is an opportunity for BitBean to be considered..as Poloniex is going to have some reclaimed space at their data-center  Grin

Bitbean Community, are you up to the challenge?

Report must be posted in our official thread: http://www.bitbean.org/forum/25k-bounty-for-market-volume-report-poloniex

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 07:19:44 AM

On 9/5/2016, the following markets will be delisted on Poloniex: ABY, ADN, BITUSD, CNMT, DAO, DSH, FIBRE, FLT, GAP, GRS, HYP, IFC, LQD, MCN, MINT, MMC, MNTA, PIGGY, PTS, SILK, SWARM, WDC, XC, XCR, XPB, XUSD, YACC

Anyone care to take a look at the volume of those coins and give a report (last 3 months, month, week, daily), so we can get a general idea, of what kind of Volume (minimum) BitBean needs to have and maintain for consideration on Poloniex?

I will give a 25k Bounty to the most comprehensive report posted. (Deadline is end of day 09/05/2016 EST.)

Report needs to include a sample of at least 6 other minimal volume coins that are not on the delist.

With these delistings, there is an opportunity for BitBean to be considered..as Poloniex is going to have some reclaimed space at their data-center  Grin

Report must be posted in our official thread: http://www.bitbean.org/forum/25k-bounty-for-market-volume-report-poloniex

I'm going to extend this bounty for 1 week and up the amount to 50K. I've got too much else on my plate with trying to get BitBean v1.1.2 done.

*New Deadline is 09/12/2016 (EST)*
*New Bounty is 50,000 BitBean*

Another change is the report needs to be emailed, not posted in the forum:  admin@bitbean.org

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:54:02 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 04:16:07 PM by MemberCount+1

I'm going to extend this bounty for 1 week and up the amount to 50K. I've got too much else on my plate with trying to get BitBean v1.1.2 done.

50k, it was a lot of work Grin I will send you an excelfile per pm in the next hour, it is ok? I have the global/average volume for this coins.

the data is from 09/05/2016 - (3m/1m/7d/1d)
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:18:09 PM

50k, it was a lot of work Grin I will send you an excelfile per pm in the next hour, it is ok? I have the global/average volume for this coins.

I have received it. Very nice work! Please send me your BITB address you would like the bounty sent to.

Thank you very much! This is valuable information.

zequinha

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:58:34 PM

Check your Inbox and Vault (aka Wallet) Grin

Best Regards
Zequinha
SwagSociety.me

Activity: 495

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:57:48 AM

You can now download BitBean Blockchain 2016 08 15 at CryptoLeecher.Rocks

zequinha

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:41:38 PM

I am really feeling the amount of support we are receiving  Smiley

Still, we need more people involved, we must change our status to "make it happen" Wink
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 10:57:43 PM

Hey dev,

Has a decision been made on whether BitBean is going to stay listed on Yobit? or are you going to wait to get on Poloniex first before delisting BitBean from Yobit?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 12:07:48 AM

Hi dev,

Looks as though the BitBean faucet is not working now and is not connecting. It's been like this for over 24 hours now. "Cannot connect at the moment, please come back later!"

zequinha

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:09:39 AM

Hi dev,

Looks as though the BitBean faucet is not working now and is not connecting. It's been like this for over 24 hours now. "Cannot connect at the moment, please come back later!"

Please, check it again, the person responsible(a Bean Core Member) for the faucet has already fixed the issue.
BitBean Faucet meant to be always online and with plenty of Beans to be grabbed Grin

Happy Sprouting

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 09:37:51 AM

Hi dev,

Please, check it again, the person responsible(a Bean Core Member) for the faucet has already fixed the issue.
BitBean Faucet meant to be always online and with plenty of Beans to be grabbed Grin

Happy Sprouting

Yes it is back online and working again but for me it was not online and working for over 24 hours as I got the message "Cannot connect at the moment, please come back later!" but I'm glad to see the faucet back online and working again. Not that I claim from it that often I just like to see it working so hopefully it brings in new people investing and using BitBeans.

skyline_king

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:34:41 PM

hey dev just wanted to let you know the faucet is dry... wasn't sure if this was known just a heads up
zequinha

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:15:10 PM

hey dev just wanted to let you know the faucet is dry... wasn't sure if this was known just a heads up

Hi skyline_king,

The official BitBean faucet (http://faucet.bitbean.org/) have more than 80K BITB and I believe that this community wont allow a official dry faucet... ever. Wink
If somehow you have any problem with the official faucet please send a email to admin@bitbean.org or whitebeard@bitbean.org

Best regards,
Zequinha
skyline_king

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:38:14 PM

Hi skyline_king,

The official BitBean faucet (http://faucet.bitbean.org/) have more than 80K BITB and I believe that this community wont allow a official dry faucet... ever. Wink
If somehow you have any problem with the official faucet please send a email to admin@bitbean.org or whitebeard@bitbean.org

Best regards,
Zequinha

Ya I see it has coins now when I checked earlier it was empty was just giving the devs a  heads up...
zequinha

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:31:56 PM

BITBEAN REAL WORLD USAGE

https://i.imgur.com/WG8LNKF.png

1st. Real World Usage Campaign:  BitBean Goes Shopping
Chapter One:
BitBean Partner:  Technium Unlimited

Campaign Rules:

• For each purchase with BitBean, the customer of Technium Unlimited will receive a 10k BitBean rebate after meeting requirements and confirmation by Bean Core.
  • In addition Technium Unlimited as our partner in this promotion, will give a 2.5% discount to those paying with BitBean during this promotion, plus an additional 2.5% discount for those using crypto-currency payments -- for a combined 5% discount!
  • Promotion period is during the month of September, 2016 (5% & 10k BitBean Rebate).
  • The price of the product must be higher than the rebate.
  • Rebate is only valid during the month of September and redeemable by sending an email with required submissions to:  pr@bitbean.org

How To Claim The Rebate:
   1. Re-tweet and like promotion:    http://ow.ly/TiAj303QTQG
   2. Follow BitBean Twitter account: @BitBeanCoin
   3. Follow  Technium Unlimited Twitter account:  @TechniumUnltd
   4. Send an email to:  pr@bitbean.org  with:

• BitBean Txid that was used to pay for the product
  • Your BitBean Address
  • Your Twitter account name
  • A photo of your purchased product (the real one that you receive) including the packaging and Technium shipping label

OFFICIAL FORUM: http://http://www.bitbean.org/forum/bitbean-goes-shopping-rebate-promotion
Customer Service support:  BitBean Live Public Chat & Technium Unlimited Website

Just a reminder Beaners, most of cryptocurrencies doesn't allow you to use them beyond exchanges, here we have one of many opportunities (I expect many more) to use it for purchase of something useful. Wink
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:04:40 PM

Hi Guys thought I would pop in and share a little about whats going on at AltEx !!

Well trading is starting to pick up on the BTC market https://altex.ws/Market/Trade/?Pair=BITB/BTC

We also have our own versions of Dice https://altex.ws/Games/Dice , were if you like to play games of chance you can using BITB!!

and secondly we have a faucet section with a BITB faucet paying out 10 BITB to help encourage people to get some trade it or hold it https://altex.ws/Faucets (if anyone would like to donate to the faucet and we can look at increasing the faucet payout let us know as well) , so join trade use the services !!

We also did our first APT profit payout and BITB was one of the coins that generated fees on the exchange so there are people that received BITB as part of there profit payout..

AltEx Team

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TeamBean (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 07:43:34 PM

Hey dev,

Has a decision been made on whether BitBean is going to stay listed on Yobit? or are you going to wait to get on Poloniex first before delisting BitBean from Yobit?

Public Statement Regarding BitBean on Yobit Exchange

The matter of whether to de-list BitBean on Yobit went before the community for a vote. The result was a 50/50 tie. This matter was then put before the Bean Core Board of Directors. During deliberations the issue to de-list Yobit as an official BitBean exchange, failed to reach 100% consensus among the executive directors. Because of the aforementioned, no action will be take at this time to pursue de-listing of BitBean on Yobit.

The Board of Directors (BOD) of Bean Core, however, are releasing this statement to the community and public:

"The BitBean team would like to give a recommendation to the hosting of BitBean on the Yobit exchange. The wallet
was left in maintenance for a prolonged period for no apparent reason, well not a technical one. Now the wallet is
fully synchronized facilitating uninterrupted deposits and withdrawals. The order books along with buying and selling
of BitBeans has also been tested by us and we are confident they are functioning fine.

We would not be looking to delist BitBean from this exchange unless new issues are raised. We would like to
emphasize we are not comfortable with our investors keeping large amounts of coins (not just BitBean) being
left on the exchange for any length of time. Only keep enough to enable your trading and move off your spoils
into private wallets at your earliest convenience.

The Yobit exchange has been dogged with many complaints from it's users on practically every aspect of it's operation.
This, in conjunction with the many scam coins getting listed regularly, our recommendation would be to avoid the
exchange but for the seasoned (and lucky) trader the exchange can result in good rewards. Basically trade at Yobit
with very extreme care and an enormous amount of prejudice.

The BitBean team will get off it's soap box now and if you wish to express your views on the subject please do not
hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your attention.
"

-- Respectfully, Bean Core,  Executive Board of Directors
bod@bitbean.org

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: