Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:03:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

Bitcoin is not dead.we all know that
 Not because the price is getting low that means it's dead. Bitcoin has a lot of potentials.that's why we know for sure that bitcoin will nt die easily or there's a slim chance for that to happen

Gelap

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

bitcoin will not die as long as there is internet. even many governments are trying to spread negative news about bitcoin but have no effect on society. even bitcoin increasingly widespread among the community. and more and more investors are investing in this crypto, so there's no reason for bitcoin to die.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

The Bitcoin devs really want to improve the Bitcoin system with Lighning Network.
I saw some results of this node when the transaction fees reduced.
Maybe, it is just my feeling, the fact, the cryptocurrency users are using altcoins or do not use Bitcoin for their transaction.

Bitcoin is more alive than ever before. And with the introduction of the Lightning Network that you've mentioned, it'll make a significant boost towards Bitcoin's adoption in the mainstream world. Followed by this, sidechains will be introduced which will extend Bitcoin's functionality from smart contracts, to token issuance, and more. As such, it's not a question whenever Bitcoin will become dead anytime soon but instead if altcoins will become dead in the future.

The reasons for this are many, as once Bitcoin introduces sidechains, it will render other altcoins useless as Bitcoin will be able to provide many of the well-known features of other cryptocurrencies, plus near zero fees and instant transactions. But, despite all of this, only time will tell us what lies ahead with Bitcoin's survival in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

The Bitcoin devs really want to improve the Bitcoin system with Lighning Network.
Maybe, it is just my feeling, the fact, the cryptocurrency users are using altcoins or do not use Bitcoin for their transaction.

Bitcoin is more alive than ever before. And with the introduction of the Lightning Network that you've mentioned, it'll make a significant boost towards Bitcoin's adoption in the mainstream world. Followed by this, sidechains will be introduced which will extend Bitcoin's functionality from smart contracts, to token issuance, and more. As such, it's not a question whenever Bitcoin will become dead anytime soon but instead if altcoins will become dead in the future.

The reasons for this are many, as once Bitcoin introduces sidechains, it will render other altcoins useless as Bitcoin will be able to provide many of the well-known features of other cryptocurrencies, plus near zero fees and instant transactions. But, despite all of this, only time will tell us what lies ahead with Bitcoin's survival in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Yes bitcoin will very popular in all over the world and everybody will very like this job because in this tough time bitcoin is the best way to earn money and obviously they can save some extra money for their family's future, so that's why bitcoin will never dead and its price will more high and profitable.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Yes bitcoin will very popular in all over the world and everybody will very like this job because in this tough time bitcoin is the best way to earn money and obviously they can save some extra money for their family's future, so that's why bitcoin will never dead and its price will more high and profitable.
Of course, I will not be so cardinal in supporting or denying this or that thought about the future bitcoin. This is generally a very new perspective for earning money in my life and I would like to see that the crypto currency does not fail those people who decided to invest in it and improve their financial condition. I hope for a promising future bitcoin.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

Someday bitcoin will die because of altcoins that are better , faster, chaper and have many other benefits that bitcoin just don't have. But while people trust in bitcoin it will live.

sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will never ever die. We have all notice how inflation goes and this bitcoin exchange rate gets higher and higher. In fact it presently dominates our economy. It has been helping a lot of people where they earn bigger compared to having a regular job.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

I will state the general population advancing the death of bitcoin are truly betrayed and childish for supposing it can happen. They contemplate 'bitcoin which is the money part that before long individuals will move into something unique" without considering "Bitcoin which is the innovation behind bitcoin and which is what is driving companies to tackle" and in light of the fact that the two are between related, at that point I have the news that bitcoin will in any case be with us for a more drawn out time...
Never incredible on the grounds that now bitcoin are impeding getting huge number of clients in world and in future it will be take after by the entire world most likely and as there are devotee of bitcoin in advertise then bitcoin will be live.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will never ever die. We have all notice how inflation goes and this bitcoin exchange rate gets higher and higher. In fact it presently dominates our economy. It has been helping a lot of people where they earn bigger compared to having a regular job.

of course it is but it is not totally dead rather it is only half alive. i can say half alive because bitcoin is verry critical right now due to the fact that its current value is now in danger again. i guess this is happening because of the recent news reported on which is a tokyo whale sold his 400 million dollar worth of bitcoins. that is pretty huge amount and probably it cause a lot of damage to the wall of bitcoin. i guess , we need to pray and hope again that bitcoin can recover.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

This is the battlefield of large investors, they can order prices, I was just one of the chaos. If you want more then invest in it or just watch and not participate in this revolution ...
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

bitcoin is not dead and never will be dead, as even if the price would go down to a few thousand dollars per each it would still be a currency as at least a small amount of people would be interested in BTC.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

bitcoin is not dead and never will be dead, as even if the price would go down to a few thousand dollars per each it would still be a currency as at least a small amount of people would be interested in BTC.

As long as bitcoin remains in the cryptoworld, bitcoin will always be kicking hard and be firing in all cylinders. I can't imagine the absence of a certain crypto that is the base currency in the cryptoworld.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

Bitcoin is not dead.we all know that
 Not because the price is getting low that means it's dead. Bitcoin has a lot of potentials.that's why we know for sure that bitcoin will nt die easily or there's a slim chance for that to happen
Yes I agree that the price bitcoin kept down does not mean bitcoin will die, because people who use bitcoin also more and was making less likely to bitcoin die, and I think is bitcoin will die only if it is not there are people who use bitcoin
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

No! Bitcoin is not dead anymore because for me i don't like bitcoin dead because bitcoin change my life and more people are change life because bitcoin and i wish bitcoin is never die Smiley
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

Bitcoin is not dead it is live currency which has so many holders so many investors and so many traders now the bitcoin is actively on the exchanges and this is not dead but the price is falling again due to which the short term holders are losing hope which is not a good way through this we can make money and by this way bitcoin can be used for so many other purposes as well. Bitcoin in our country is so popular and famous so many people are now buying bitcoin for the future.

kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

I think there is no point in guessing, because the course can go in any direction, but once ask for an opinion, then of course. I think in the next time there will be no growth. The price will fluctuate between 9k and 11k. And then we'll see.
Bingooop

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently

Seriously it's a straight forward no because bitcoin is a currency which can never be dead as they are always in demand for payment as mostly bitcoin users are those who don't want to reveal their identity to the 3rd party for just a payment so that's why it's the best way for payment for some users so for their use they'll never let bitcoin to abolish completely
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is getting popular and popular. Don't believe people who says bitcoin is failing.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I strongly disagree with the conclusion stated above. As what I've said before, every business has ups and downs in which sometimes the price went down and this is what bitcoin is experiencing right now. For that reason it is not fair enough to conclude that it is already dead. It is still existing in the market and known in the industry. As long as it is being used, it will not last and never be forgotten. 
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
Merited by In the silence (2), Crypto Girl (1)

I hope that we all know that bitcoin fluctuations is not the basis for us to assume or ask that if it is dead, because it is not. Fluctuations of price is just normal, because of its volatility. Bitcoin would be dead if there are no more people who are using it, it will become useless, but that is impossible to happen. Bitcoin is the only coin where we put our trust the most, we know that in bitcoin, our money is safe and our future is bright.

All of the cryptocurrencies could bring us the future that we are dreaming of, but the bitcoin is the most promising of them all.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: