Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:28:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

I think bitcoin will not die any time soon, because there are people like us who still believe in it.In our country is so popular and famous.So many people are now buying bitcoin for the future.I don't like to say bitcoin dead because bitcoin change my life and more people are change  their life.
meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

Don't be too greedy and trying to manipulate the price OP
I dont think so that bitocin is dead because you can have extra money from this system as if theres a lot of people that relay on this system.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, maybe now they facing more problems because of the value of this. But we can wait until its became stable,and everybody will understand about bitcoin and what is the value of this.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently

Really, why should it be dead? As I see, Bitcoin is discussed almost in every country, and millions of people support BTC. This means for sure that Bitcoin is not dead, and it is not going to disappear.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

Bitcoin has a very healthy outlook, a week or two of lowering prices does not mean anything, except that you cannot always win on this market if you don´t pay attention to it.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

How strange is to read a thread started three years ago, always with the same question: is bitcoin dead?
This makes me very optimist, because bitcoin was declared dead a lot of time, but it's still here, very healty.
So, we'll see.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

How strange is to read a thread started three years ago, always with the same question: is bitcoin dead?
This makes me very optimist, because bitcoin was declared dead a lot of time, but it's still here, very healty.
So, we'll see.

Exactly. Bitcoin has been declared dead hundreds of times over the mainstream media. Even Mike Hearn left Bitcoin and said that "it was a failed experiment". At that moment, Bitcoin's prices declined but now it has tripled in value becoming the biggest cryptocurrency in existence to date. So, despite what Bitcoin's value would be in terms of USD, it will never be dead as it has a large user base to support it for the long term.

It's dedicated development team, and interest from people from around the world will keep it going until it becomes virtually unstoppable. With the upcoming improvements for scalability, Bitcoin will remain as the world's number one cryptocurrency in market cap for years to come.

Therefore, whenever you see or hear that Bitcoin is dead, it is the perfect time to buy some coins while they decline in value. Before you know it, the price will bounce back to its original levels and will head straight towards the moon. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

rather, the dollar will die, bitcoin did not die, he was recently born Grin

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

I don't think that the bitcoins are dead, we had alternative currencies before also. It is too early to assume the failure or success of BitCoin. The appeal of Bitcoin is finding a workaround global currency, not because Bitcoin was a better medium of exchange. We have to wait and watch for sometime, there is a bright future for bitcoins and I hope Bitcoin will never ever dead.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

rather, the dollar will die, bitcoin did not die, he was recently born Grin
For me bitcoin is nowadays at his beggining and dollar will die sooner than btc, like you wrote, but we need to just invest in it and try to make it as much popular as it can be cause it will just make him develop faster.
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will never ever die. We have all notice how inflation goes and this bitcoin exchange rate gets higher and higher. In fact it presently dominates our economy. It has been helping a lot of people where they earn bigger compared to having a regular job
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Do you think that the bitcoin will die? I think it is now impossilbe, the percentage of the people who are using bitcoin is keep increasing. There are now also big comapanies that are now accepting bitcoin. Bitcoin will not die because of its benefits to our society and to our economy.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

I agree,dont be so greedy it is not good to be selfish too.Well bitcoin is not dead,actually bitcoin is alive for those users for it...because they have a good profit after there task.

victorscrown

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

I think bitcoin will not die any time soon, because there are people like us who still believe in it.In our country is so popular and famous.So many people are now buying bitcoin for the future.I don't like to say bitcoin dead because bitcoin change my life and more people are change  their life.
From my own point of view Botcoin will not going to die, it just could be a season of red days it will just move slowly but  time will come again that it will fly high. dying concept for now is negative.
goshaperevalov

Activity: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

Bitcoin is a symbol of the crypto currency - if bitcoin dies, this will mean the death of the crypto currency

bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

A big no, their are times that the value drops but eventually it will come around and will continue to dominate the crypto world.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

Bitcoin will be alive while people want to get it. Price increasing and everything goes up just because of people interested in bitcoin and until the last asic mining bitcoin would be with us.

Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

Bitcoin is not dead man, it's just a little bit crisis and now is ok, look on this value and maybe it will increase more? I think this crypto is the future.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Are you aware that this is a thread form 2015?
This means that everytime the growth of bitcoin has a stop - that it's something completely normal - a choir of experts starts to sing "de profundis" for the death of bitcoin...
C'mon... Smiley

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Bitcoin will be alive while people want to get it. Price increasing and everything goes up just because of people interested in bitcoin and until the last asic mining bitcoin would be with us.

Agree. The day that demand ends for Bitcoin, it will be such that will define its death in the market. However, given that the pioneer cryptocurrency has gained traction over the last year, it will be nearly impossible for it to become dead anytime soon. As long as money is pouring into Bitcoin and other blockchain-based cryptocurrencies, it will be impossible for BTC to go down, especially since it's the original cryptocurrency which has brought us such revolutionary technology.

Therefore, the more time passes by, the stronger Bitcoin will be. After all, it is considered by many people as digital gold. Eventually, it will surpass Gold in marketcap value, and become the biggest currency/asset in existence. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: