Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

People said Bitcoin was a scam ever since it was developed. However, over time it corrects and goes to higher highs. The safest thing to do is get a hardware wallet and HODL! People are selling their coins to pay the Christmas bill or getting ready to pay their taxes. Bitcoin will recover.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

People said Bitcoin was a scam ever since it was developed. However, over time it corrects and goes to higher highs. The safest thing to do is get a hardware wallet and HODL! People are selling their coins to pay the Christmas bill or getting ready to pay their taxes. Bitcoin will recover.
I think it's because they don't know how to apply the blockchain system into the real life. Life the electricity at the first time, they think it's a magic.
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

the situation of bitcoin now is really worrying. Its price is decreasing day by day and it is going down with a good speed. I don t know if Bitcoin is dead or not but what i am sure about that it is really passing through a very bad period.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
No it is not. I think it is really not dead because how can a certain thing such as Bitcoin be dead if it undergoes the process of pump and dump which is a tough evidence and characteristic to be coined as a currency. I think people are just over thinking that because of the continuous dumps happening right now, they are considering that Bitcoin was dead although it is not. We just need to see and appreciate that certain adjustments are really happening so we just need to believe that Bitcoin will soon to rise up again.
nani

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

In my opinion, the decline in bitcoin prices seems to be caused by a lack of buyers in Asia, because we know there is news that countries like China, Japan and Korea which are the bitcoin centers in Asia have banned the use of bitcoin in the country.
Or it could be a kind of strategy to make bitcoin prices down, in order to buy in large numbers for the sake of enriching themselves.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:12:52 AM

It is not dead. Interest may have waned but it is still the future. It is digital gold with a finite number and scarcity will be reached. It will be regulated and will be greatly known by then. And when that time comes, what will you have in your digital asset?
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:12 AM

As you can see, this is a question of three years ago.
Now, one more time, a lot of people - that said nothing about the fantastic growt of bitcoin - say "bitcoin is dead".
Well, out of the fact that it's a normal correction, if you had bought bitcoin just one year ago, even with this fall there is a 1000% profit.
So, what we are talking about?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

the situation of bitcoin now is really worrying. Its price is decreasing day by day and it is going down with a good speed. I don t know if Bitcoin is dead or not but what i am sure about that it is really passing through a very bad period.
Indeed, it is just a bad time for bitcoin but it doesn't mean that it is dead. We all know how big the price went down during the holidays and it is continuously going down. But on the bright side it is also pumping. Bitcoin is fighting and that is what is important. It had already faced a lot of challenges and it has proven its users that it is strong and worth it.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad
Bitcoin is not Dead.Some people say bitcoin is dead everytime the price of bitcoin falls and if they heard a news that many countries will ban bitcoin,so try to imagine how bitcoin are still survive up to this point.

Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin will never end and bitcoinwill never die because people wants to buy more in the dips so ican predict that bitcoin will increase more in the futute because this is the best technology to transact so fast .
CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:55:27 AM

The incident yesterday was not due to the decreasing level of public confidence in cryptocurrency, which led to the incident yesterday was the policy of the Korean state and China issued a policy to ban the use of cryptocurrency and added again with the statement bell from JP Morgan said the government in the use of cryptocurrency from John McAffee twitter account. But today all cryptocurrencies have started to recover from yesterday's downturn.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

Oh, no, for sure: how many times bitcoin was declared "dead"?
What happens is just a normal and expected correction after a crazy growth.
Now in some weeks (may be days) anything will be back to normal

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Oh, no, for sure: how many times bitcoin was declared "dead"?
What happens is just a normal and expected correction after a crazy growth.
Now in some weeks (may be days) anything will be back to normal
Bitcoin has dump but it will not totally dump until it will become dead.
No way, the marketcap is so big and it will cause a lose of money to a lot of people, this smart investors will help to protect their money
and what you have witness like the recent dump are just cause by the FUD, just hold.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Dead? I don't think so. There are a lot of speculation nowadays...
For example, yesterday expired futures sold in november, that predicted bitcoin at 18k.
With bitcoin at 11k, someone made a BIIIIG profit.
Do you think it's a coincidence?

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:22:46 AM

Many people despair when looking at the drop price, then they conclude the dead bitcoin and sell all the bitcoin even in a losing position, this is what makes people fail, many are finally sorry for a few days later bitcoin prices skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:39:08 AM

Many people despair when looking at the drop price, then they conclude the dead bitcoin and sell all the bitcoin even in a losing position, this is what makes people fail, many are finally sorry for a few days later bitcoin prices skyrocket.
Well i really dont believe that bitcoin will be dead because bitcoin from the start has really an unstable price and we can really predict on when is it will be going to rise again but many people really afraid if the bitcoin price drop they do panic selling because they are afraid of the unknown some of us really afraid on things that has no assurance to happen like bitcoin turns in to zero value i think if the price drop we dont have to be afraid because it is nature in bitcoin.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:44:01 AM

maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad
Right now is now 2018 but Bitcoin is still in development although many people do not believe it. Those who believe in Bitcoin and accept it have been blessed by it.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

They are kidding when they says that bitcoin is dead, because until now this crypto currencies are healthy fluctuating in the crypto currency industry. Other than that its impossible to die bitcoin because their foundation was already fixed and strong, they can support it whatever happen. Otherwise more users are believe and trust to this coin so I can't see any problems with that. Even bitcoin are experiencing problem they can handle it quietly that's why more supporters of this coin are still holding this coin even their value are fall down.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin is not dead year for now I think bitcoin gonna be our currency a cashless use of money 7 eleven now accepting bitcoin for buying and for paying bills
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:55:31 AM

They are kidding when they says that bitcoin is dead, because until now this crypto currencies are healthy fluctuating in the crypto currency industry. Other than that its impossible to die bitcoin because their foundation was already fixed and strong, they can support it whatever happen. Otherwise more users are believe and trust to this coin so I can't see any problems with that. Even bitcoin are experiencing problem they can handle it quietly that's why more supporters of this coin are still holding this coin even their value are fall down.
Yes i agree on that i believe that bitcoin can never be dead because untill now bitcoin is really a fluent way of gaining a huge profit and it is also really getting more trend each day becuase it has a great capability to give as an oppirtunity everyday to gain through buy and selling process because its price really unstable.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: