Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:28:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

No, bitcoin is not dead yet and there is always a chance for immediate recovery, prices going up and down are common, I never panicked despite the price drop when I bought it when the price was over $ 13500.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

losses in investments and bitcoin trades I think is natural, even though I'm losing money, I do not assume that bitcoin dies, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will come back.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

No, I don't believe we are in front of the end of bitcoin, and not because I've just bought my first bitcoins a few months ago!  Grin

I think now we're in a period of calm, after which it will begin another big bull run both in term of price than in term of mass adoption of cryptocurrencies... we should remain optimistic.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
Via-

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

I can not say that bitcoin is dead, but I am not so enthusiastic about its immediate future, since it seems to be at a critical moment where large investors are discovering that the alleged alternative digital money project has stopped functioning as such, and at the same time new altcoins are emerging that promise to overcome the limitations of bitcoin. At least for the moment the bitcoin seems to keep walking, but with enough difficulties and supported by crutches.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

bitcoin will never be dead. As long we're using and accept in any acceptable transactions and bitcoin will never disappear. Many developer or investor patronizing bitcoin as the value increases and many people would have more interest about it.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

it's not dead, simply its growth has stalled
I'm just wondering who wrote this topic? Such a seal of laziness And that he never had anything to do with crypto currency. But if he really worries about the fate of the bitcoin and he has a few to me who is looking at the current situation of the market, He should have written this topic to me, and smear with a green forehead.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

Bitcoins will never die because of the people who are keep on investing in the market and because of that we can assure that the price of bitcoins will grow even more in the future since there are a lot of people already who spend a huge amount of their capital in order to earn cryptocurrency they are interested in the market.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Unfortunately, there are some truth in your opinion, however, I couldn't agree that bitcoin is dead. The price between $5,000 and $6,000 doesn't mean "fall" for me. I remember the latter of 2017 before the price surged to it's ATH, bitcoin is just around the same price as today. Granting that the graph/charts shows a descending trend, it doesn't necessarily mean that bitcoin is dying. You should keep in mind that the previous ATH was influenced by media, ads, and etc, which made the noobs and wolves buy bitcoins without knowing it's core purpose - they just want to make money out of thin air, and that's it for them. Those same people are the ones who have sold their bitcoins recently and unfortunately, the big money makers are buying it cheap. Just wait until these money makers satisfy their greed, and bitcoin will soar once again. Weak hands wouldn't believe, of course.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

No, Bitcoin is still on recovery mode and it is on sale to buy and hodl and have a great profit. Many people want this price dump to buy more bitcoin and sale on top.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

I think it is.

i seriously disagree. BITCOIN IS NOT DEAD. i seriously consider investion on bitcoin other than anything. bitcoin is the future. bitcoin will be next to diamonds, it’s forever.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

No! Why it is gonna dead who will do it. I think nothing because they don't see how bitcoin work in their life yet. But I think if gorvernment will acknowledge bitcoin and make it legalized many people will be encourage to use some knowledge of bitcoin to their life. And I think here in my country many people are using bitcoin in some establishment are also accepting bitcoin, that's why it not dead.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

bitcoin isn't going to go away. the global public and average everyday human realizes the potential blockchain has for improving the quality of life for all humanity.

It's not going anywhere.

Yes bitcoin is not dead it will rise soon. It's just the supply now are at high but once the demand will rise bitcoin will be more valuable again. Bitcoin will go strong again and your trust at bitcoin will be merited soon, just keep your bitcoin never sell it at a lower price because it will just full you at losses and the oppotunity to earn will deminish. Patience and trust is the key earn high at bitcoin
blink20

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

Bitcoin always bounce back Smiley
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

no i don,t think so..bitcoin is so popular in the whole world people in any walks of life day by day.. Smiley Wink Kiss

Because they buy at the top, taxes become a problem, and other unnecessary things. It's just phase and it will fade eventually. It's only a bit problematic because of the low prices and a lot of money loses in bulk
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

I think it is.

I disagree that because of the bitcoin price is going down we predict that bitcoin is going to die , can we stop to say bitcoin is dead , not because the price is low bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is a decentrelized and an unstable crypto currency it can bounce back , back to normal price.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

I think it is.

I disagree that because of the bitcoin price is going down we predict that bitcoin is going to die , can we stop to say bitcoin is dead , not because the price is low bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is a decentrelized and an unstable crypto currency it can bounce back , back to normal price.
you are right, only people who are unsure of bitcoin who says that bitcoin will die, this will be fine I am sure, should not be afraid of price drops, is not it been said that the value of btc rise and fall by fluctuation
Ikipepez

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

no, bitcoin does not die is just a price drop. but it is possible to recover.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

Its not dead, we all know the characteristics of cryptocurrency, sometimes it pumps up and sometimes it goes down. Its like a bouncing ball, as we witness the figure since from the beginning until present. People are already adapted with its variations. And nobody can control its flow since it is decentralized, This is freedom and opportunity for those who believe on it:)

MoneyShot2

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

well no, its not gonna dead. Have you ever heard of future dying today! lol Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄ 【BTC】
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad

oh no, untill today bitcoin still exist. and I hope for long therm

Bitcoin is alive - it will live for a very long time, bringing people using it good profits and giving them the coolest chances to make the safest fast transactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: