Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

I don't think that BTC will be in "near dead" condition - now way that that will happen. It's too widespread and famous already.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

I do not agree with you. Price bitcoin is, at the stage of correction. Potential for bitcoin is still huge, so I'm going to invest.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

Bitcoin is a masterpiece of advanced technology, that is blockchain technology. the more days bitcoin will be more and more interested. In accordance with the times and technological developments, humans will increasingly require blockchain and bitcoin technology. I think bitcoin will never die as long as there is no technology that can replace blockchain
tbterryboy

Activity: 1890
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

Bitcoin might not die. For anyone to use bitcoin will not die, even that will be developed. Besides, bitcoin has also been used through out the world, and in fact, very many positive comments, not of society, but from large investors as well.

it may not but it maybe.  we cant say confidently that bitcoin cannot die because all things in life has also have an ending. im not not an anti bitcoin but i do believe in the saying that "there is no forever" , im afraid that bitcoin could end one day. what if bitcoin is actually a reall bubble? and all of us have been fooled since from the verry beginning? so much money will get lost if that happen.

Thats why im now making a plan by slowly cashing out my gains if ever theres an oppurtunity.
What else people expect from Bitcoin now? Those who are still not confidant about Bitcoin can surely leave investing in it but I am confidant that it will not take you long to come to it again with huge investments as people means investors are getting huge benefits from this valuable digital currency. We have seen that there have been fluctuations from the vary beginning but that is just for a little time and you can get profit when use your mind.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

For the price to drop it is due to it technology,which is the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency,if you are and old investor you understand the price will pump up again.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Now we are seeing a decline in the rate. But at all times, bitcoin did not have a fixed price. Price fluctuations are a normal and natural process. If this happens it means that bitcoin is alive and it works.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I' m not agree. I think there several factor effected the prices of bitcoin. demand and supply is major factor, also the negative news can influence the people demand. so, I believe it will rise, going down is temporary.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

I' m not agree. I think there several factor effected the prices of bitcoin. demand and supply is major factor, also the negative news can influence the people demand. so, I believe it will rise, going down is temporary.

Bitcoin is not dead. It may experience a dramatic fall upon entering 2018 but through perseverance and the support of Bitcoiners positive results are attain. There are many factors affecting the status of btc. The challenges that Bitcoin is facing right now makes it stronger and grow. The tight competition in the cryptocurrency world market makes btc grow.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Bitcoin is very interesting currency and it cannot be die  because the bitcoin has a lot of the features and the point that makes bitcoin different from the other coins.
Figuran-

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

ou can tell it is dead just because of one crash we all can now see bitcoin climbing back up slowly it is really easy for the price to fall but to make it's way back up it will take time just keep patience don't be a part of this panic it will rise for sure just keep holding everything will surely sort out
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

I think it is.

you are right, this situation is indeed happening. many people use their bitcoin as an investment asset instead of a transaction anymore. and now even many new things in online transactions, which of course to compete with other online transactions such as bitcoin and also paypal. news in the media is also always negative. but if the bitcoin price can rise again and can prove that bitcoin is not a scam, bitcoin can still survive.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

there is no reason for the dead bitcoin, the statement "Is the bitcoin dead?" is the assumption of panic that some people see the decline of very significant bitcoin after hold.
In fact I think bitcoin just needs improvement in a management system that has a legal body so the government can provide unlawful management actions so there is no risk of fraud when they invest in the crypto world. and now many countries want to facilitate legislation in state law when this happens, the possibility of bitcoin will be one tool of transactions like money but bitcoin can not replace money in its role

Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Don't be too greedy and trying to manipulate the price OP
i dont think bitcoin is dead ,yes we should accept the fact that bitcoin market now are getting low and low but we should not loose hope, we should not say that bitcoin now is dead because of the price that is getting lower and lower, we should think positive.

Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

Some people has the mentality that they should not fail or lose and when they get into bitcoin too has the same mentality. This lets them to describe the price drops as a crash and if this lasts for a short time period then it's been termed as an death. Believe in it and sure you'll know that bitcoin won't die, it lasts longer than people predict
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

I think the bitcoin is still dead.Only the market is trying to create speculation.These speculations are trying to kill bitcoin.But I do not think this is possible.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Every time the bitcoin grows, it is a bubble; whenever it diminishes, it is dead.
The truth is that every time the bitcoin was given for dead, then it started to grow violently again. So, just wait patiently.

Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

I think no, how bitcoin will be dead if bitcoin continue to spread all over the world and how it'll be dead if bitcoin is popular now and there is a lot of people who are interested and wants to have a bitcoin account. Bitcoin is not dead because many people now wants to have bitcoin account to have a money, For me bitcoin will not be dead because bitcoin can help others to earn extra money.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1357

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

I don't think so.
Falling prices or value for bitcoin occasionally is just natural for it - good thing even to buy bitcoin. As time pass by, it will
surely rise up as many people gain interest and invest on it
for profit.
Bitcoin has a great potential and many people are starting to see its worth.

I think that volatility is one of the good characteristics that Bitcoin has. It enables us to make profit from it within a short time frame when compared against other stable currencies like the Dollar. Of course, it has its risks since the price would decline all the way to zero. But, the instability in price makes it good for you to apply the buy low and sell high techniques, to help build your profit in the future.

It's important to remember that the price of each Bitcoin doesn't tell if it’s either alive or dead. What really determines its death is if many users stop supporting it, and it stops trading over the market. However, seeing that nodes are increasing every day, and people are becoming more interested in owning the pioneer cryptocurrency, it's hard to tell that it will die anytime soon.

Despite all of this, if another better cryptocurrency comes in which solves many of the underlying issues of Bitcoin, and it's backed by many governments and central banks worldwide, then the pioneer cryptocurrency could die by then. It's would be up to us, to make Bitcoin stronger each day by spreading the word about it, and supporting it with nodes, miners, and even development (if you have programming skills).

Nevertheless, only time will tell what lies ahead for Bitcoin's survival in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

Price just drop a bit, but it's not something scary, after correction to like 6000$ - 8000$ it will go up and will back to 13,000 - 14,000$, so now would be smart to wait and not sell bitcoins in panic and maybe even buy more or sold alts for btc.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

bitcoin is going up and it will not be dead.
However, no one is certain on the future so there's still a chance that bitcoin might dump and eventually lose the support of the people, so
that is one thing to consider. As an investor we have to know the possibilities but we should be positive with the progress.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: