Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 110806 times)
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

The answer is NO. We all know that when a market goes up, its only natural that it will go down sometime. What others doesn't understand is that the decrease on price is good for bitcoin. It will provide opportunity for those who wants to invest and it can attract new investors (those people who will buy bitcoin/alts for the first time). The demand needs to increase. It can be done if the price will go lower. No one will buy bitcoin if it keeps on increasing like what happened last January.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:11 AM

Bitcoin will never be dead even if the market price is low or high bitcoin will always recover. Bitcoin is used worldwide as a payment system, it is one of the powerful forms of currency and it is very useful
indeed the price will never die for now. but this is just a price reduction does not mean the price is dead. as I said. this is a downward trend in prices
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

NO! Bitcoin is not dead, its just in the midle crisis right now but i know it will cope up and regain it's highiest glory you'll see.. You'll never know it btc might be just the sleeping dragon.

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Honestly bitcoin will never been dead because of what people really want to have a huge income and a very amazing interaction to every people.
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

A big price fall of Bitcoin has come after that it is showing the growth again. This is only price manipulate. We will not say that it's dying. Government policies and market conditions are continusly changing but Bitcoin still stand. It's not easy to die Bitcoin.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

I think it is.

Reading through the thread has given me hope. By the time of this post, I have very little idea of bitcoin. It seems that what is happening to bitcoin since early this year has severally happened in the past. Little wonder I keep seeing posts that history is repeating itself.
I have read also that bitcoin has been pronounced dead several times in the past and anytime it bounces back, it surpasses the previous high. This post has shown me that. I will keep my bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

Even though the price is crashed, bitcoin won't be dead. Bitcoin has many advantages that needed by it's user like p2p transaction, anonymous, global payment etc. Many people sees bitcoin more as a store value rather than as a payment tool so they think that bitcoin will dead if the price crashed. That's wrong. Bitcoin seems like it's faded away sometimes but it'll never die.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Price volatiling on bitcoin is usual. We must ever saw that bitcoin from $2000 down to $200 around 2015 and after that bitcoin price still growing and even reach $19000. Right now, bitcoin price on $6700 and I am believe its still healthy for bitcoin and for market. Maybe soon we will see bitcoin price reaching $20000 again, who knows right
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Bitcoin is still alive for now. Their's a lot of people increase registered bitcoin daily. So for me bitcoin is not dead.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

I think it is.

I dont know but lets hope not because we are all hoping for the bitcoins rise before the year ends because we have holding and we want that to grow into the market and a lot of people are making these fall as an opportunity for them to buy bitcoins for the next pump so lets just not break their faith and nothing can lose if we put faith in bitcoins they are still the number one sonnothing tobbe scared on they are not dead yet they are just falling
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

I think it is.

...I think for this conclussion could make courageous to those people who were disappointed about the bitcoin and altcoins as well. For nowadays, crypto is still alive, because it has a potential to recover on any issues and has an advantage that could satisfy to those successful users.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

Nope bitcoin is not dead, even though the price was decrease, but im sure it will pump again by this mid year, just look at the history of bitcoin back 2015 if am not mistaken the price of bitcoin in that year was crash to 75%. Then slowly pumping until they reach another ATH.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I think Bitcoin is affected in globalisation that we face today, and I think this usual scenario in every business like this. It will fluctuate for some reason or some cases maybe the trend of media but I think it is normal thing in this kind of world we belong. I believe soon that Bitcoin arise and it will continue their legacy In trading system.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

There are more years for bitcoin to stay here in crypto currency world because bitcoin is the foundation of all alt coins you see in the market right now. Maybe 10 or more years another coin who have lot of potentials and advantage than bitcoin will shine in the market, but right now I don't see any coin that can surpass bitcoin even ethereum or bitcoin cash. And also there are more people who still support bitcoin even it faces a lot of problems right now because they know that bitcoin will survive these problems and rise again in near future and we the people who hold will be the beneficiaries of it.
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

I think not like that. Did not Bitcoin have fallen several times!?. Since its publication in 2009, Bitcoin has experienced massive cyber attacks, scam activities, and falling prices. Once in 2011 the price of 1 BTC up to 31.91 USD, then dropped to below 2 USD. But, later, in the years that followed bitcoin experienced a tremendous increase.
Indra123

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Even though these days the bitcoin price keeps going down and now about $ 13,000 but I'm sure bitcoin is not dead yet it gives us the opportunity to earn big profits because we can buy cheaply and another month the price will skyrocket
Cryptolamo Savonarola

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Whenever the price of the bitcoin goes down, there is always someone ready to celebrate the funeral. it has happened other times, and every time the bitcoin has come up with new vices. It will happen again.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Nope bitcoin is not dead, even though the price was decrease, but im sure it will pump again by this mid year, just look at the history of bitcoin back 2015 if am not mistaken the price of bitcoin in that year was crash to 75%. Then slowly pumping until they reach another ATH.
Yes, as long as bitcoin still has value then this is not dead yet, this is a momentary panic of the users and soon they will buy bitcoin at a higher price than now, I am sure that patiently waiting we will get big profit.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

I do not think the bitcoin is dead. After the December explosion, a chore was inevitable. Now there will be a period of stagnation, and then everything will start to rise again.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

If Bitcoin is dead you won't be on this forum again, you must have  been asking in another altcoin platform or will not even have anyone to ask. What will we be waiting for here. We know Bitcoin is under serious dump but yet, it has not totally fallen. We all hope to see it rise soon. Bitcoin is still breathing Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: