Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:53:03 PM

WBB is one of the only legit coins around..

my monitor screen and keyboard get wet for i wasn`t fast enought to swallow the beer that  inside my mouth:(

That's funny your guys are telling me to "research" yet you obviously haven't done yours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:59:54 PM

my monitor screen and keyboard get wet for i wasn`t fast enought to swallow the beer that  inside my mouth:(

That's funny your guys are telling me to "research" yet you obviously haven't done yours

why bother? tons of copy paste coins out there Smiley
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:02:40 PM

why bother? tons of copy paste coins out there Smiley

doremi - fasol latido
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:09:38 PM

Nice movement lately and I guess has decent reason too, but as usual there will be ppl burnt.  Make some nice profit and don't get caught bagholding (just saying).  This price isn't sustainable for long is my guess so it'll dump back down.  Maybe make its way up again but that will take awhile.

Np, you can continue trading some of the coins I found in your history:

WBB,Viral,CIRC,GridPay

Seems you are a good trader with valuable advice. Circ is currently rising while it's a clear clone of bitcoin with a tradingbot as a feature? Guess which coin is the most obvious pump.

lol, you can't really use that re. what you're stating...things aren't always what they seem.  Re. VNL, sure it's mini-FUD but you cannot say I'm wrong when (not if) it does dump back down, don't be silly.  If you think it's sustainable you're wrong.  I'm not saying VNL has nothing to offer...it does, just whenthe time is right.

Unless my sarcasm is lot on you re. gridpay as it's a bloody joke that coin.  CIRC...obviously I agree with you and hey, just selling away there so no worries on my end lol.

WBB is one of the only legit coins around...hey maybe it and VNL can go head to head one day? Wink

Viral is my darkhorse Tongue

XBS isn't dont yet either if you care to know, but whatever.

I've got nothing to not share here, feel free to share your coin choice wisdom with us then..........

Not intending to be offensive, but the fact that you come here and tell people your investment advice on why real innvovation and the rise with it isn't sustainable while you buy Bob's 22nd Bitcoin clone and hype it, is a bit strange.

You really don't see why it bothers me?

Even if this is a pump and let's say we dump back on (which I honestly don't believe according to the reviews I got from trustworthy people on ZeroTime), you still hype the worst shitcoin from all. This makes your agenda here terribly clear.

Aiyah, man why do I even bother.  And no, no agenda here pal.  I just told you straight up I'm buying/selling coins just like anyone else, bobcoin or not.  DOn't get left bagholding with certain coins, simple as that. Certain coins are worth holding onto, VNL is prob one of them...i just decided not to (yet).  I agree it's a coin worth holding that's all.

Look at START...all the backing/hype/"innovation" and it flies to 60k and dumps back down to 18k.  You're telling me VNL won't so the same?  Roll Eyes  I saw some twitter names "hyping" it that are "known" for such action.....

I'm all for it succeeding and wouldnt mind more results when the time is right is all.

Re. "bob coins" - you have to know, some are his and his inner cronies devs OWN coins (ie. see Librex) where they just promo/manipulate and eventually dump.  Where others he works with dev (or cons them whatever the case may be) to work with him so he get his share, makes money and moves on...while the dev is left to continue working on his coin.  If this is the case with CIRC, ride and sell, leave...move on, just like anyone smart would do.

Sorry if I'm getting this wrong, but START has nothing to do with innovation. It's simply a service which uses a coin, it could be literally any coin, but they launched one. People don't call that innovation when dealing with cryptography and technology.

It was pumped by Max Keiser if I remember correctly and that's the only reason it had value.

doremi

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:17:08 PM

Nice movement lately and I guess has decent reason too, but as usual there will be ppl burnt.  Make some nice profit and don't get caught bagholding (just saying).  This price isn't sustainable for long is my guess so it'll dump back down.  Maybe make its way up again but that will take awhile.

WBB,Viral,CIRC,GridPay

Seems you are a good trader with valuable advice. Circ is currently rising while it's a clear clone of bitcoin with a tradingbot as a feature? Guess which coin is the most obvious pump.

lol, you can't really use that re. what you're stating...things aren't always what they seem.  Re. VNL, sure it's mini-FUD but you cannot say I'm wrong when (not if) it does dump back down, don't be silly.  If you think it's sustainable you're wrong.  I'm not saying VNL has nothing to offer...it does, just whenthe time is right.

Unless my sarcasm is lot on you re. gridpay as it's a bloody joke that coin.  CIRC...obviously I agree with you and hey, just selling away there so no worries on my end lol.

WBB is one of the only legit coins around...hey maybe it and VNL can go head to head one day? Wink

I've got nothing to not share here, feel free to share your coin choice wisdom with us then..........

Not intending to be offensive, but the fact that you come here and tell people your investment advice on why real innvovation and the rise with it isn't sustainable while you buy Bob's 22nd Bitcoin clone and hype it, is a bit strange.

Even if this is a pump and let's say we dump back on (which I honestly don't believe according to the reviews I got from trustworthy people on ZeroTime), you still hype the worst shitcoin from all. This makes your agenda here terribly clear.

Aiyah, man why do I even bother.  And no, no agenda here pal.  I just told you straight up I'm buying/selling coins just like anyone else, bobcoin or not.  DOn't get left bagholding with certain coins, simple as that. Certain coins are worth holding onto, VNL is prob one of them...i just decided not to (yet).  I agree it's a coin worth holding that's all.

Look at START...all the backing/hype/"innovation" and it flies to 60k and dumps back down to 18k.  You're telling me VNL won't so the same?  Roll Eyes  I saw some twitter names "hyping" it that are "known" for such action.....

I'm all for it succeeding and wouldnt mind more results when the time is right is all.

Re. "bob coins" - you have to know, some are his and his inner cronies devs OWN coins (ie. see Librex) where they just promo/manipulate and eventually dump.  Where others he works with dev (or cons them whatever the case may be) to work with him so he get his share, makes money and moves on...while the dev is left to continue working on his coin.  If this is the case with CIRC, ride and sell, leave...move on, just like anyone smart would do.

Sorry if I'm getting this wrong, but START has nothing to do with innovation. It's simply a service which uses a coin, it could be literally any coin, but they launched one. People don't call that innovation when dealing with cryptography and technology.

It was pumped by Max Keiser if I remember correctly and that's the only reason it had value.

btw,START have 50% premined that explain the pnd,if you check cmc,they mark it as **,if someone don`t know whats that mean,you can check it on cmc
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:21:22 PM

WBB,Viral,CIRC,GridPay

btw,START have 50% premined that explain the pnd,if you check cmc,they mark it as **,if someone don`t know whats that mean,you can check it on cmc

aye, thanks for reminding me on that, almost forgot it Cheesy

doremi

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:25:08 PM

you're welcome traumschiff Smiley
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:23:56 PM

where is source of graphic wallet for linux ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:28:53 PM

sorry - there is no gui for linux atm.

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:45:14 PM

Trying to talk to BTER on QQ

Can anyone chinese read these characters for validation for me so I can add

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:48:51 PM

Trying to talk to BTER on QQ

Can anyone chinese read these characters for validation for me so I can add

if you have a smartphone, this could work: http://chinesehacks.com/resources/free-chinese-character-recognition-google-translate/

older article and I don't use google translate, tell me if it's any good.

statdude
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:14:16 PM

BTW does anyone realize there are a hundred and ten people in the chinese QQ chat?

wtf

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:37:02 PM

BTW does anyone realize there are a hundred and ten people in the chinese QQ chat?

wtf

That's not bad actually, we were less before etoque started soaking the channel in rain. I'm glad that we have some chinese investors Smiley

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:37:50 PM

what's so special about this coin? Why should I invest in it?

Read through the OP to get a good idea Smiley

ZeroTime (fully decentralized instant transactions) will soon get released together with a long whitepaper.

FPGA mining will secure the network with low electricity costs. We are already the only coin next to Bitcoin which requires 1 confirmation for deposits on Poloniex after we got our code reviewed. We have a fulltime developer who has written a crypto from scratch (this isn't a clone of Bitcoin or Peercoin), and he has solved many scalability issues already associated with Bitcoin derived currencies.
We also stake on mobile wallets while using around 1% battery while running nonstop.

Just a few things, there are lot's more, like the coming of DarkPP. CoinPP and MinerPP are already finished project worth looking at. No short POW/DPOS bullshit, no ICO and no premine.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:48:53 PM

what's so special about this coin? Why should I invest in it?

Read through the OP to get a good idea Smiley

ZeroTime (fully decentralized instant transactions) will soon get released together with a long whitepaper.

FPGA mining will secure the network with low electricity costs. We are already the only coin next to Bitcoin which requires 1 confirmation for deposits on Poloniex after we got our code reviewed. We have a fulltime developer who has written a crypto from scratch (this isn't a clone of Bitcoin or Peercoin), and he has solved many scalability issues already associated with Bitcoin derived currencies.
We also stake on mobile wallets while using around 1% battery while running nonstop.

Just a few things, there are lot's more, like the coming of DarkPP. CoinPP and MinerPP are already finished project worth looking at. No short POW/DPOS bullshit, no ICO and no premine.

Forgive me my tldr attitude  Wink Just in a few keywords; decentralized, better than bitcoin (in what ways?), any real economy applications yet?

okay that's innovative  Cheesy

Well ZeroTime through the integrated UDP layer should do sub-second respendable transactions and John solved every double-spend risk scenario. The video that can be found 2 pages back only shows transactions through TCP which also does 3 second tx-s.

This sollution will not need masternodes or any slightly centralized approach will work on a protocol level. This will pretty  much solve the biggest problem with cryptocurrencies and the privacy problem will be tackled with DarkPP.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:02:31 PM

i dont trust my windows box anymore... after some recent trojans
will need to look in the code to learn all the RPC commands Smiley

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:19:22 PM

You could use the android wallet also if you own a device with it, it's simple and easy to use. It runs the native code, stakes and doesn't drain the battery while doing it.

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:24:10 PM

RPC command list is here:
https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/122/rpc-command-list

Plus some tips on linux compiling & how to issue the commands are show in a reply here:
https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/179/how-to-compile-on-linux

Example:
Code:
curl --user user --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"123", "method": "getinfo", "params": [] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:9195/

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:36:40 PM

We candoittogether  tommorow we buy al vnl to 100k

U have no eggs to doit? Shocked)
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:54:04 PM

I was pretty on time with my prediction of the big rise Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: