Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:21:51 AM

Ah! The twist!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 09:58:33 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 10:09:37 PM by cyberpinoy

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

in 2012 we had a fire that destroyed everything including the external hard drive that held 15 years of graphic design work, over 4000 dollars of design software used in the graphics work and yes the bitcoin wallet we used that was mined to, also in the fire were the 3 USB sticks that contained the backups of the wallet and information, as well as a lot of cash we were saving for my wifes delivery of the baby. So unfortunately NO i am not able to provide the address for you nor sign a message from it. Its crazy how a fire will do that to things.

The go fund me campaign was started to try and help us get back on our feet, as any normal people with the ability to use would have done. I also came here for help as well, I did not want people to know I was a miner before so a lot of post you will see at that time will make reference to me being new. I did not like how the members of this forum treated people and I thought. since it was a new account and I had never had the need for Bitcoin talk in the past, it may be better if they thought I was new to the scene in general. So yes some places will state i am new to mining I am new to bitcoin and actually no i was not. I was not an expert at neither bitcoin or mining so I didnt see anything wrong with posing as a new user, to get the best information i could.

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Yes we did forex trading and yes I did have an account with over 300 consecutive winning trades of gold and silver with a volume of 1 or more in each trade. For people who don't understand Forex trading that is very very good actually. better than what a country boy would be expected to do on a wallstreet industry.  

After the fire in late 2012 we started another internet cafe , and started back in bitcoin. when getting into this again I saw on this forum where people were saying in order to make now after the big peak had come and gone you will need a massive amount of money to do it. I thought I could prove them wrong. So I made sure to do what I could without using funds from our own pocket to do it. I started with doing faucets every day all day long, I moved onto making referral links , got a free website and got that section going, as I built up I grew I started buying equipment, I started with usb miners, then rock miners, then dragon miners and then Zeus miners. I did go and talk to people about bitcoin to try and introduce them to it and yes it was one tracked and profitable for me, As the whole thing revolved around referral links, I talked to them i introduced them to it and the ones who wished to get started doing what I did naturally were using my referral links for anything they were doing. SO the meetups and small seminars I was doing I did for free because I am still today earning on the ones I got into bitcoin at this time.

As it grew we noticed more people in Davao were getting into Bitcoin than around our town, so we began talking about moving. we put the land up for sale, and made every attempt we could to make the deal for the house look very very nice because in the Philippines negotiating the price on a house means they try and knock 50% off the asking price off.So the nicer it looked and seemed the higher the price can be so when they hit us with a counter that was 50% less than what we were asking we were still making what we wanted from the house. This is a tactic anyone in our shoes would have done.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

We sold the internet cafe and was swindled by our cousin in an investment opportunity that would have been profitable if he would not have just stolen the money and ran off with it. this put us a few steps behind meeting the goals we had planned. Its amazing how you hope you can get something done and how bad people can mess with the goals you want to achieve.

And yes while bitcoins were worth 400 to 600 dollars a coin we did make our ROI in 3 to 4 months on the machines, but if you really think about it we made an ROI form day one since no actual cash was ever used out of our pocket to get our personal bitcoin project going.

Stakeminers was started because we saw so many people getting screwed over with scam sites and run away thieves, so I got with a friend of mine and shared my ideas he asked if he could be part of it and our partnership began, we both then worked on getting everything we needed, we both made agreements with each other as to what our specific duties were in the partnership and both of us hold true to our promises we made that day.

Stakeminers is neither a scam, nor a fast ROI nor a ponzi, its a real long term investment and yes it does have withdraw fees, and those fees diminish over time to be fair to everyone, the fees and the reasons they exist are clearly written in the TOS of the site as well as the receipt you get after you make your deposit. StakeMiners is a long term investment opportunity where as a group we work together for an equal benefit to all of us. We now have a Board Of Investors so now I am not the only person molding the future of StakeMiners. and yes very soon a page will be available where you can see each member of the board what we discuss at the meetings and what decisions are being made. we are very transparent in all we do. if you have any questions regarding StakeMiners please use our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0.

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:25:55 PM

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

in 2012 we had a fire that destroyed everything including the external hard drive that held 15 years of graphic design work, over 4000 dollars of design software used in the graphics work and yes the bitcoin wallet we used that was mined to, also in the fire were the 3 USB sticks that contained the backups of the wallet and information, as well as a lot of cash we were saving for my wifes delivery of the baby. So unfortunately NO i am not able to provide the address for you nor sign a message from it. Its crazy how a fire will do that to things.

The go fund me campaign was started to try and help us get back on our feet, as any normal people with the ability to use would have done. I also came here for help as well, I did not want people to know I was a miner before so a lot of post you will see at that time will make reference to me being new. I did not like how the members of this forum treated people and I thought. since it was a new account and I had never had the need for Bitcoin talk in the past, it may be better if they thought I was new to the scene in general. So yes some places will state i am new to mining I am new to bitcoin and actually no i was not. I was not an expert at neither bitcoin or mining so I didnt see anything wrong with posing as a new user, to get the best information i could.

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Yes we did forex trading and yes I did have an account with over 300 consecutive winning trades of gold and silver with a volume of 1 or more in each trade. For people who don't understand Forex trading that is very very good actually. better than what a country boy would be expected to do on a wallstreet industry.  

After the fire in late 2012 we started another internet cafe , and started back in bitcoin. when getting into this again I saw on this forum where people were saying in order to make now after the big peak had come and gone you will need a massive amount of money to do it. I thought I could prove them wrong. So I made sure to do what I could without using funds from our own pocket to do it. I started with doing faucets every day all day long, I moved onto making referral links , got a free website and got that section going, as I built up I grew I started buying equipment, I started with usb miners, then rock miners, then dragon miners and then Zeus miners. I did go and talk to people about bitcoin to try and introduce them to it and yes it was one tracked and profitable for me, As the whole thing revolved around referral links, I talked to them i introduced them to it and the ones who wished to get started doing what I did naturally were using my referral links for anything they were doing. SO the meetups and small seminars I was doing I did for free because I am still today earning on the ones I got into bitcoin at this time.

As it grew we noticed more people in Davao were getting into Bitcoin than around our town, so we began talking about moving. we put the land up for sale, and made every attempt we could to make the deal for the house look very very nice because in the Philippines negotiating the price on a house means they try and knock 50% off the asking price off.So the nicer it looked and seemed the higher the price can be so when they hit us with a counter that was 50% less than what we were asking we were still making what we wanted from the house. This is a tactic anyone in our shoes would have done.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

We sold the internet cafe and was swindled by our cousin in an investment opportunity that would have been profitable if he would not have just stolen the money and ran off with it. this put us a few steps behind meeting the goals we had planned. Its amazing how you hope you can get something done and how bad people can mess with the goals you want to achieve.

And yes while bitcoins were worth 400 to 600 dollars a coin we did make our ROI in 3 to 4 months on the machines, but if you really think about it we made an ROI form day one since no actual cash was ever used out of our pocket to get our personal bitcoin project going.

Stakeminers was started because we saw so many people getting screwed over with scam sites and run away thieves, so I got with a friend of mine and shared my ideas he asked if he could be part of it and our partnership began, we both then worked on getting everything we needed, we both made agreements with each other as to what our specific duties were in the partnership and both of us hold true to our promises we made that day.

Stakeminers is neither a scam, nor a fast ROI nor a ponzi, its a real long term investment and yes it does have withdraw fees, and those fees diminish over time to be fair to everyone, the fees and the reasons they exist are clearly written in the TOS of the site as well as the receipt you get after you make your deposit. StakeMiners is a long term investment opportunity where as a group we work together for an equal benefit to all of us. We now have a Board Of Investors so now I am not the only person molding the future of StakeMiners. and yes very soon a page will be available where you can see each member of the board what we discuss at the meetings and what decisions are being made. we are very transparent in all we do. if you have any questions regarding StakeMiners please use our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0.

Pretty intense life. Thanks for clarifying all this.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:02:21 AM

I've commented on the above here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145924.msg12091496#msg12091496 And Leroy Fodor was kind enough to reply, whereupon I had to correct him on a slight error he made.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 03:53:49 AM

It's funny to see him saying "you should never have to boast and tell others you are a leader" while that's all he's really done. Always has to paint himself better and smarter and more experienced than he is, which is exactly what got Gleb here on his tail. Had he kept his head down he'd be just another faucet-milking mid-2014 Bitcoin "entrepreneur" but where's the fun in that. He had to make himself an early adopter so that all the kids would think he's cool. Pathetic waste of bandwidth.

I do not boast I am the leader of anything,SO please stop putting words in my mouth. I work hard and learn what I need to, every wallet is different in its own way, and every time you add a wallet you must research it, test it, you just dont jump in with both feet and expect to do well. And the best place to get your knowledge is the people who built, shaped and molded the coin. I see nothing wrong with that in any way so you?

Gleb got on here in the first place because he was offended I deleted his offtopic post in my thread where he blamed and said that I and wofvman were the same person, which we were not, every single aspect of his twisting posts, bolding enlarging and distracting pens, his lack of understanding a situation and discrepancies in posts timelines, all this has lead us where we are, even now he just posted somewhere we have no proof of mining, and its everywhere, and the proof of mining has been there since the launch of the site, People like you may not have liked the proof I offered, but you found out tho didnt you I didnt lie did I. I told the truth and the stuff I put on the site as proof was in fact not a lie or fabricated in any way was it, it was not photoshopped, it was the TRUTH wasn't it Suchmoon. You of all people knew better. But I didnt see where you tell Bruno, "Oh wait bro lets be fair and give credit where it is due, StakeMiners has posted proof of mining on another site, so we cant say they have no proof of mining anymore" Oh god forbid you guys actually admit when your wrong huh?

ANd suchmoon you see how that worked right, you guys complained, condemned me and called me names becasue you "assumed" we did not have proof of mining that satisfied you, then when presented with exactly the proof you wanted we got no apology for your accusations, we got no acknowledgement you were wrong, you just moved on past that and back to looping unrelated posts.

And that is why I dont answer you, because it does not matter what kind of answer I give, you refuse to admit when your wrong. You guys dont want to play fair, how many times is bruno going to promise" Oh if you prove this i will leave you alone" he is notorious for this, even as far as making bets with people that he himself reneged on due to loosing his side of the bet. Bruno cant keep his own promises, If he has such  a hard time keeping tru to his own words how can we expect him to ever tell the truth.

Exactly like I predicted, you're waffling about your perceived injustice but fail to address the specific questions that I raised. Speaking of "putting words in my mouth":

I never said you were a leader of anything. Post a link to where I did so if you disagree. But you sure come across as arrogant to say the least.

I never demanded a proof of mining (I think you mean staking here). Post a link to where I did so if you disagree. But I did make fun of you when you claimed addresses could be hacked so you wouldn't post them.

I never accused you of scamming. Post a link to where I did so if you disagree. But you have been proven to have lied on multiple occasions.

In addition to the above, you continuously avoid questions and launch ad hominems at me for no reason that I can see. That is starting to piss me off but if you think this will yield any positive result for you - you're mistaken. But hey - I'm a big fan of freedom of speech and everyone's right to fuck themselves up. Carry on.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 04:02:59 AM

Bruno I do not remember deleting anything, I am not sure where whatever posts you are talking about went, and I think from what we see here if they existed you would have them somewhere in that folder of Leroy Fodor you keep on your computer. So you can keep asking about those posts, But I do not recall ever deleting anything form my account.

Amnesia. My favorite plot twist. Would you happen to have an evil twin as well - so that you could blame some of the more egregious shit on him?

So what do you think happened to this post then? How come it got deleted when your lies started to become unraveled? Such an amazing coincidence.

https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:47:35 PM

Hey, Leroy, I couldn't help but notice that you're currently reading this thread and just thought I'd stop by and say hi.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:21:31 PM

Let me summarize the few factual "discrepancies" that cyberpinoy has failed to address so far. Once that is done we can move on to the next "batch" Smiley

There have been claims made on numerous occasions, e.g. here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12091863#msg12091863 (link to a quote in case cyberpinoy decides to delete the original) that the "largest in the Philippines" mining farm has started in 2011 and had a 10 TH/s hashrate. cyberpinoy has refused to clarify at which point the farm had reached 10 TH/s even though in another post he claimed to own hardware adding up to perhaps less 3 TH/s.

There have been posts (now deleted, e.g. https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33 ) clearly showing cyberpinoy as a newbie to mining in June 2014, despite his claims to have been involved with Bitcoin since 2009 and with mining since 2011. cyberpinoy has refused to explain why those posts have been deleted and even claims to not know which posts are being discussed, despite screenshots and links posted here multiple times.

In addition to the above I'd like to point out the abysmal track record of cyberpinoy's security and data protection practices as well as lack of knowledge of blockchain technology, such as not having backups for the data destroyed in the fire and the incredibly odd "security through obscurity" excuse for not publishing the mining/staking addresses.

The claims that can be dismissed:

- solar power farm ("we were experimenting with them")
- largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines ("told to us by people who were mining ... blah blah blah")
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 09:29:21 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 10:11:27 PM by cyberpinoy

I am afraid you have misunderstood the post , It does not say the farm started with 10THS. Now I understand why you seem so confused about your points. I do apologize that you did not understand the post as it was written and misinterpreted it as meaning something else. let me help you to better understand what was really written. Yes we had 10 THS of mining power between the time we began mining and the time we stopped mining. Yes we do still have some of that machinery.  The mention of the hashrate lower than the 10THS from the other post was possibly in reference to the hashrate of one of the sections of the hardware, we had a few different kinds of miners. Remember times move on , things change, items are added, items are sold , upgrades are made, this is common knowledge in mining. I can not dare to post an exact date because I may be off by a week or two and that may make me look like  a liar so i cant give you exact dates. I mean we are talking about something that happened in 2014 correct?

I have already addressed this second section of your post in another thread that of which you have already read and replied in, please take the time to read that post so we are not cross posting in threads talking about the same exact topics, as that is not productive forum behavior. It only trolls threads and makes them much longer than they need to be and that is not professional at all.

The addresses have been published and my knowledge of blockchain technology is not expert but its not lacking in any way. The security situation i mentioned have well be proven that altho very unlikely by an average hacker can be accomplished none the least. If you think that it can not I would take a look into your own views of security as they may not be up to par. I am sure there are people on the Get Hashing forum who can help you with the areas of security you are lacking in.

A fire is not something anyone can expect nor is prepared for, especially when the building is less than a year old with brand new everything. The fire was caused by an irresponsible person which makes it that much harder to be ready for. As I mentioned the fire destroyed the Main external hard drive and the 3 backup USBs that were in different parts of the building. I do apologize I was more worried about getting my daughter and wife out of the building before I was worried about a USB that had only my own bitcoins on it. The wonderful thing about disasters in your life is that you learn from them, we have backups of StakeMiners information outside of the office safe and secure so if something happens here we have backups that will not be effected. FYI the backups are a distance of about 10 Hours apart Wink

And if you could please edit your post so it is more truthful so not to mislead people we were experimenting with the solar panels not the mining equipment. But I am sure you already knew that didnt you. You joker, are you trying to get one over on us?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:50:20 PM

I am afraid you have misunderstood the post , It does not say the farm started with 10THS. Now I understand why you seem so confused about your points. I do apologize that you did not understand the post as it was written and misinterpreted it as meaning something else. let me help you to better understand what was really written. Yes we owned 10 THS of mining power between the time we began mining and the time we stopped mining. Yes we do still own some of that machinery.  The mention of the hashrate lower than the 10THS from the other post was possibly in reference to the hashrate of one of the sections of the hardware, we had a few different kinds of miners. Remember times move on , things change, items are added, items are sold , upgrades are made, this is common knowledge in mining. I can not dare to post an exact date because I may be off by a week or two and that may make me look like  a liar so i cant give you exact dates. I mean we are talking about something that happened in 2014 correct?

I have already addressed this second section of your post in another thread that of which you have already read and replied in, please take the time to read that post so we are not cross posting in threads talking about the same exact topics, as that is not productive forum behavior. It only trolls threads and makes them much longer than they need to be and that is not professional at all.

The addresses have been published and my knowledge of blockchain technology is not expert but its not lacking in any way. The security situation i mentioned have well be proven that altho very unlikely by an average hacker can be accomplished none the least. If you think that it can not I would take a look into your own views of security as they may not be up to par. I am sure there are people on the Get Hashing forum who can help you with the areas of security you are lacking in.

A fire is not something anyone can expect nor is prepared for, especially when the building is less than a year old with brand new everything. The fire was caused by an irresponsible person which makes it that much harder to be ready for. As I mentioned the fire destroyed the Main external hard drive and the 3 backup USBs that were in different parts of the building. I do apologize I was more worried about getting my daughter and wife out of the building before I was worried about a USB that had only my own bitcoins on it. The wonderful thing about disasters in your life is that you learn from them, we have backups of StakeMiners information outside of the office safe and secure so if something happens here we have backups that will not be effected. FYI the backups are a distance of about 10 Hours apart Wink

And if you could please edit your post so it is more truthful so not to mislead people we were experimenting with the solar panels not the mining equipment.

Exactly how much effort did you put into experimenting with them solar panels anew when years earlier you had such powering your largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines where you opted to put solar panels on a west-facing hot tin roof surrounded by coconut trees, jacking off all over yourself over the scant output because augmenting your already conventional electricity source was better than nothing?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QRWXCamsI5IJ:forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php%3F/profile/27248-cyberpinoy/%26tab%3Dfield_core_pfield_15+&cd=32&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (apologies for the cache, but the following has since been removed after the first time I ever quoted for some odd reason)

About Me

I am a Business graduate for business Administration who minored in graphic design and computer programming. ( to long ago) After starting owning and selling a handful of business for a nice profit I got into Forex. While I made good money there I was introduced to Bitcoin, I sold my complete Forex portfolio and now spend my time bringing awareness to bitcoins, how to earn them with no out of pocket expenses and I mine them for a profit.

Please help us to further understand because not many of us here hold a Masters degree in business, let alone attended Ohio University where such could be obtained.

Please consider investing in StakeMiners, but ONLY IF you have extra moneys to lose with the promise it'll be parlayed so that you'll ROI at the end of the day.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:04:58 PM

The addresses have been published and my knowledge of blockchain technology is not expert but its not lacking in any way.

So, are you saying that you don't have a single bitcoin wallet address to point to that you've used after the fire that occurred on December 8, 2012? Surely, you have myriad backups for them since learning your lesson as you've just espoused. Show us one, just one, address you definitively used after the fire AND prior to June 1, 2014, and every naysayer WILL no longer bother you, for that surely would be proof enough depicting us as complete idiots. If not, then I'm afraid the onslaught shall continue with the funest SPORT in all of Bitland.

Please consider investing in StakeMiners, but ONLY IF you have extra moneys to lose with the promise it'll be parlayed so that you'll ROI at the end of the day.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:21:26 PM

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees, also right in front of the building coconut trees. Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. Now thats not fair is it, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:35:09 PM

The addresses have been published and my knowledge of blockchain technology is not expert but its not lacking in any way.

So, are you saying that you don't have a single bitcoin wallet address to point to that you've used after the fire that occurred on December 8, 2012? Surely, you have myriad backups for them since learning your lesson as you've just espoused. Show us one, just one, address you definitively used after the fire AND prior to June 1, 2014, and every naysayer WILL no longer bother you, for that surely would be proof enough depicting us as complete idiots. If not, then I'm afraid the onslaught shall continue with the funest SPORT in all of Bitland.

Yea bruno cause thats the first thing we did after the fire, we didnt need to clean the building, its just magically cleaned itself, we certainly did not need to rebuild it becasue the tree fairies came down and did that for us, and after that was done, the magical wizard of computers just mysteriously waved his magic wand and a room was filled with Pisonet computers. I mean none of that took time at all right? I mean what they can build a building in 4 hours today right, so its should have been easy to have a fire on december 8th then instantly be back up and operational on december 9. Please make sure when you visit my other website you click my referral links, dont just go there to waste time and daydream.

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:39:54 PM

You are a sad, pathetic old man and really should consider finding yourself a "friend".  I'm not defending anyone you constantly troll, but you seriously need some help. 

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:44:02 PM

You are a sad, pathetic old man and really should consider finding yourself a "friend".  I'm not defending anyone you constantly troll, but you seriously need some help. 

Hey, look asshole, if you hadn't noticed I'm in the process of weeding out a fuckin' liar that's definitely bad news for Bitcoin, ergo protecting your position. Feel free to respond to this post with a thank you. Later, monumental bud.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:49:35 PM

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees, also right in front of the building coconut trees. Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. Now thats not fair is it, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.

Let's pretend for a second that there were trees on the south side of the building. Would they not cast shadows on the solar panels from morning till night regardless of which way you had the solar panels oriented since you're located in the Northern Hemisphere and the suns traveling the path of the equator? I suggest you retract your statement about them so-called trees on the south side of your now burnt-to-the-ground 12' X 12' Sari Sari, for that was the ONLY direction left you had for any of the sun's rays to hit the panels. Remember, just a tad bit of shade on ANY of the array automatically ceases power unless, that is, you were able to overcome that truism.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:59:07 PM

Yea bruno cause thats the first thing we did after the fire, we didnt need to clean the building, its just magically cleaned itself, we certainly did not need to rebuild it becasue the tree fairies came down and did that for us, and after that was done, the magical wizard of computers just mysteriously waved his magic wand and a room was filled with Pisonet computers. I mean none of that took time at all right? I mean what they can build a building in 4 hours today right, so its should have been easy to have a fire on december 8th then instantly be back up and operational on december 9. Please make sure when you visit my other website you click my referral links, dont just go there to waste time and daydream.

Fine, then just fuck December 9, 2012. Again, since obviously you're SPECIAL, produce a single bitcoin wallet address that you definitively used AFTER December 9, 2012, and UP TO June 1, 2014 (~2 1/2 years), and every naysayer WILL be off your back. Remember, you've declared to have miners operating in 2013, so this should be the easiest task for you to accomplish. Show it, and I'm gone, and WILL even lock this thread.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:15:15 PM

Name:   NextGenCrypto
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   June 09, 2015, 06:39:40 PM
Last Active:   Today at 06:03:21 PM

I guess that makes you one piece of shit if you fuckin' HONESTLY believe that I'm trollin' this piece of shit Leroy Fodor oppose to exposing the myriad lies he's espoused over the years, to then come here with NO experience under his belt to fleece the likes of you.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:52:16 PM

You are a sad, pathetic old man and really should consider finding yourself a "friend".  I'm not defending anyone you constantly troll, but you seriously need some help.  

Hey, asshole, allow me to troll this motherfuckin' asshole, Leroy Fodor, some more, while you sit back with you dick in your hand wondering what the fuck to do with it, for we surely hope it ain't used to procreate.

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/339-has-anyone-used-bitcoin-to-make-a-purchase-in-person/?p=3054

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:53 AM

I have not made a purchase in person but I have made online purchases with bitcoins., it is how I got my mining equipment. I live in the Philippines so getting these people to adapt is like pulling teeth out of a tiger. with all the scammer and every day con artists the people have to deal with getting Filipinos to adapt to anything new is a challenge, and even with proof and substantial evidence, they still have a hard time believing its for real. Yet they will all do all those scam pyramid sites you see online and waste their money on those HAHA they make me laugh sometimes actually. So an in person transaction  have never done, But I bought all my mining equipment and still buy all my mining equipment with Bitcoins. if a Mining hardware supplier does not offer to buy it with Bitcoins I refuse to buy hardware from them, even if its going to save me some cash by buying it from them in cash, I wont buy it there. As a supplier of Bitcoin mining hardware you of all businesses should be accepting Bitcoins as a method of payment.

To slowly recap for ALL you retard fuckers reading this...

28 December 2014 - 05:53 AM: I've NEVER traded bitcoins IN-PERSON!!!

August 08, 2015, 04:58:33 PM: In 2009 when I started buying and selling bitcoins, I didn't use an exchange, instead trading bitcoins in IN-PERSON!!!

If I, or ANYBODY else came to forum espousing the above, they would immediately be sent home with their lyin' ass tail between their legs, but obviously some fuckers didn't get the memo and have opted to call those, in this case, me, trolls for pointing out that Leroy Fodor is indeed one motherfuckin' liar.

There is no fuckin' way that Leroy can come back here and try to spin the above as some sort of truism, but if he opts to do just that, I'll be here to continue to stick it up his ass.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:20:22 AM

http://www.drids.com/threads/the-income-potential-of-bitcoins.49/

The best thing about this industry right now absolutely anyone can do it, and they can do it for free. There is nothing to buy, no program to purchase, no software you have to pay for, everything is free. I built a website for my friends and other followers to use as a tool to help them get started. My website concentrates on free ways to get involved in Bitcoins and help people along their way. I used the exact steps and tools I have provided in the website to get where I am. I have a 3 month ROI on any equipment I purchase and in less than 6 months was able to build the largest Bitcoin Mining farm in the country of the Philippines. You can find my website in my profile it does not cost you anything to view my site you don't even have to join anything on my site it is a complete free guide to get anyone started in Bitcoins. the contact page on my website goes directly to my personal email. I have no staff no one else will ever address your concerns, you will always have direct contact with me.

Is there good money to be made in Bitcoins, Absolutely, can you get rich overnight Most certainly, but it may cost you a bit of money to do that. Will you get rich overnight using my methods probably not, Can you secure a great income potential with what I have to offer yes. In 6 months I have built a back office end of my Bitcoin business and make a profit of over 1000 dollars a month. And it did not cost me anything out of my pocket to get it up and running. It took a lot of time behind my computer, But absolutely no money outof my pocket to build this business.

Show us one, JUST ONE, motherfuckin' bitcoin wallet address to definitively prove that the above account made by you is true, and I, among others, WILL leave your scammy liar motherfuckin' ass alone. Until then, allocated time outta your daily routine to be blessed with my onslaught toward your fuckin' ass, SPORT!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: