Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 03:00:38 AM

Over at the Netcoin ANN.. Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson, BigJ and cyberpinoy, has once again proven his worth in shitcoins..

4 U Bruno Cheesy

What do NetCoin, Stakeminers and Cryptsy have in common ?

They are all fully exposed scams with connections to Leroy Fodor aka. BigJohnson cyberpinoy.

Leroy Fodor has gone Full Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

BUMP Grin

and.. is Crestington "me" ? Huh

edit

Its FODORABLELY delicious.. Tongue  <--- FODORABLY

Wow man seriously you have some issues bro, You think Crestington is mee? What brought you to that conclusion? I can tell you absolutely without a doubt that NO they are not, Crestington is to calm and collected about things where mee would most likely tell you to F$%K OFF and SHUT UP.

Now Unfortunately just because a handful of questionable people (yourself included) do not like me or the service StakeMiners provides, it does not make our service a "fully exposed scam". We offer a great service with an even better recurring income opportunity for people in crypto. We have never scammed anyone, and to date we have kept every single promise we have ever made any development team or client that uses our service. If you don't enjoy using a service you can trust that makes weekly payouts to your bitcoin wallet that is fine, but its no reason to try and stop others from being able to make a real income in Crypto.

The opinions of questionable people like yourself who clearly raise concerns as to what it is they know exactly must come into play first. I mean what is it you have against Netcoin? From the understanding of your posts it seems you feel Netcoin is the center of the crypto universe, And anyone and everyone involved in Netcoin is or has been posing as someone else at one point in time of their bitcointalk career. I mean first it was I and BJ who are the same person in your mind, Now MEE and Crestington. What is your deal sir?

<snipped Leroy's ad promoting his scam>

YO ! You just keep making my/our job easier. HAHAHA Tongue

You forgot to change/delete your facebook avatar and background ! lol
https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

https://www.coinpursuit.com/members/bigj.747/

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:15:01 AM

There was always 1 single guy on Cryptsy chat for ages pushing NET
THAT is why they are squirming..

I am poking around looking at names in my Inbox etc
and a name or two has popped up..
BigJohnson, OWSLEY, BennyProfane, Terrik, Crestington

I also want to add OWSLEY was last on Cryptsy chat way back then perma banned for trying to
get people to buy Vicodin on ref' link sites..
He migrated his shit to Poloniex and had invited me to help in a scam he was running with his "Buddies"
He claimed to be launching a new coin in Polo and was pre-mining it with friends in advance.
He invited me to join in the private mining.

I have watched a lot of bullshit form the same handful of guys (using different names)
But their behavior doesn't change even if their names do..
I need to do some more poking around.. my Inbox seems to hold a lot of info LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Here is the full "me vs BitJohn" chat log seen on my previous post.

Cresty appears out of nowhere as COL's saviour, yet forgets to mention his apparent strong interest/ insider knowledge of ADT to the COL faithfull.

hmmm....

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:14:36 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 07:29:34 AM by Crestington

Cresty appears out of nowhere as COL's saviour, yet forgets to mention his apparent strong interest/ insider knowledge of ADT to the COL faithfull.

hmmm....

How is this relevant to Stakeminers?

Also, I was meeting with 2 different teams in person, one was shady and when talking about them they threatened me, the other wanted a $6000 retainer in order to learn about how to learn how to compile a wallet. I ended up not taking anyones money and cancelled it at that time to just do the work myself.

Look, if you are going to attempt to libel me, I will take action against you since this is just one of many times you have insinuated wrongdoing. I try to learn and actually do something where as you spend your time trying to tear down everyone. I haven't taken money from anyone under false pretenses, I work where I help people where I can and donate my time, sometimes they send me some Coins for my help, most often not.

n0xn asked about his Coins publically on the ADT thread, I said to him I would see if I could help him recover them and talk to BitJohn as he was unable to get resolutions through support.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:26:45 AM

i noticed your name coming up a lot for a while Crestington.
I was never paranoid about you before but these other guys are making me curious.. sorry.

The reality is here is people that use 1 account name and keep their activities honest and public are rare.
virtually nobody does that.. this whole scene is smoke and mirrors and name changing shifty characters.
So we can't blame people for being suspicious.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 07:44:23 AM

I doubt you'll get anywhere digging dirt up on Crestington. But he's a big boy and can handle trolling, that much I know.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:48:06 AM

I doubt you'll get anywhere digging dirt up on Crestington. But he's a big boy and can handle trolling, that much I know.

Well if he was being extorted for 6k i think he should hand those guys over to us all LOL
NAME NAMES !

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:49:22 AM

i noticed your name coming up a lot for a while Crestington.
I was never paranoid about you before but these other guys are making me curious.. sorry.

The reality is here is people that use 1 account name and keep their activities honest and public are rare.
virtually nobody does that.. this whole scene is smoke and mirrors and name changing shifty characters.
So we can't blame people for being suspicious.

Just makes me angry because it's there to try to make it seem like I'm apart of screwing people over. I wanted to help create COL into something better and even went out of my way to look for a team of people I could work with face to face but just wasn't feasible at the time without overpaying people to do something that is easy to do once you know how to do it. There were virtually no developers that knew anything about POS in early 2014 and the few that could clone Coins were shady at best. I did find someone that helped me clone the CommunityCoin source in around april 2014 (E-Exchangers) and he charged about $600 at the time, when you think about it now that is an insane amount but there was really no one else. I ended up never using that source beyond learning as it didn't have Coin Control, money supply information and was basically a shit job. He ended up disappearing with 0.5 BTC of mine when wanting to do further work.

Mind you, what I paid for this was out of my own pocket, from working a real job.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:57:51 AM

Well if he was being extorted for 6k i think he should hand those guys over to us all LOL
NAME NAMES !

It wasn't extortion for 6k, it was while I was in Vancouver I was talking with several people that were part of a software company at Bitcoin meetup's. They said that they normally design websites for large companies with a minimum of something ridiculous (20-60k) and have never dealt or worked in the Cryptocurrency space so they would need a retainer of 6k in fiat in order to start doing any work and would have to learn first. This is actually understandable because there is overhead costs in having a physical address.

It was the other team I was meeting that threatened me when I mentioned about them working with Ethereum on the forums here and did them a favor and removed all references I made.

The only other option was Muddafudda whom I couldn't entirely trust and was pretty sure he also knew dick all about coding.

Those were my options lol
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:13:11 PM

Well thanks for the info Crestington.
You would have to take up with HippieTech why he thinks your implicated with Stakeminers though.
I seen a few topics in the past where we disagreed on something Crestington but that is perfectly fine with me.
90% of the time we are on the same page and your a friendly + nice guy to have around Crypto.
You also seem generous and honest to me.

From my point of view i have to be weary of people i have had 20 to 30 pages of PM's sen to me
with people trying to pull every kind of stunt you can possibly imagine.
And a hell of a lot of that is alternate account activity by people who are well known here.

My point earlier though was that i believe the guy who was flogging NET all the time (on Cryptsy way back)
was OWSLEY.. who i said had gone off to pull a scammy new coin launch and invite me in on it. (on Poloniex)
I wish i screen capped it actually.
I need to see how far back the chat logs on Polonibox i think so i can narrow down all the names etc.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:34:54 PM

You would have to take up with HippieTech why he thinks your implicated with Stakeminers though.
I seen a few topics in the past where we disagreed on something Crestington but that is perfectly fine with me.
90% of the time we are on the same page and your a friendly + nice guy to have around Crypto.

From my point of view i have to be weary of people i have had 20 to 30 pages of PM's sen to me
And a hell of a lot of that is alternate account activity by people who are well known here.

My point earlier though was that i believe the guy who was flogging NET all the time (on Cryptsy way back)
was OWSLEY.. who i said had gone off to pull a scammy new coin launch and invite me in on it. (on Poloniex)
I need to see how far back the chat logs on Polonibox i think so i can narrow down all the names etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828168.msg9343477#msg9343477
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:55:09 PM

hmmm....

http://img.techpowerup.org/151127/bitjohncrestymeconvo.jpg

Also, I was meeting with 2 different teams in person, one was shady and when talking about them they threatened me, the other wanted a $6000 retainer in order to learn about how to learn how to compile a wallet. I ended up not taking anyones money and cancelled it at that time to just do the work myself.

Look, if you are going to attempt to libel me, I will take action against you since this is just one of many times you have insinuated wrongdoing. I try to learn and actually do something where as you spend your time trying to tear down everyone. I haven't taken money from anyone under false pretenses, I work where I help people where I can and donate my time, sometimes they send me some Coins for my help, most often not.

n0xn asked about his Coins publically on the ADT thread, I said to him I would see if I could help him recover them and talk to BitJohn as he was unable to get resolutions through support.

Did you go to the same college of dumbasses that Dooglus and Superclams graduated from ? lol

I/we just proved that Leroy is BigJ and cyberpinoy. If neither of you are "me/mee and or meeh, tell the truth for a change and debunk my speculations and theories.

Why did you hide your apparent conflict of interest with ADT ?

Who was your ADT shill personna before you created your COL/Cresty account ?

Lets get this muddafuddin candygirl circle jerk started ! Cheesy

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 11:03:04 PM

Leroy and Cresty sitting in a gethashing forum tree..

P - H - I - S - H - I - N - G

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/34

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:47:46 PM

Leroy and Cresty sitting in a gethashing forum tree..

P - H - I - S - H - I - N - G

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/34

cyberpinoyMay 25
the problem is BTC is going no where, there is so much hash out there, and not enough to support the difficulty, more people are selling and no one is doing anything to get new people involved. it was a get rich quick scheme for a lot of people who did just that, Banks are scared of it US is trying to tax the crap out of it, wow if you really knew the taxes they are trying to impose on miners, that alone is to be honest bull crap. they are trying to triple tax miners, even cloud miners. those taxes they are writing up are absolutely ridiculous.

everything we do in crypto is a risk, to be honest until a POW mining operation comes out that is either solar powered or wind powered or has a free direct connection to a hydro plant, they will all eventually fold unles the value of BTC goes up, which is not going to be anytime soon. All the bubbles we saw in it are gone for good, we have what it is. we have to many coin dumping merchants involved, to many large chinese farms going on, and so much negativity its not funny.

The safest option for anyone is one that collects interest, and our site provides much more than just " oh hey heres the wallets woo hoo were making a stake" So much more goes on behind the scenes no one see, I literally work 18 to 20 hours a day, I am on all 3 major markets, no one knows when we are and are not buying coins because I am always online to most of them, I spend a lot of time with developers learning and verifying everything we are doing.

But the future of crypto is in POS coins, even litecoin keeps going back and forth trying to make a decision if they will go hybrid and eventually convert to POS.

Just more proof that Leroy Fodor is one delusional fuckin' redneck lyin' piece of shit, hence his MOMMY, Helen, prayin' for his lost soul three times a day as StakeMiners Ponzi funds terrorists. HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 04:23:51 AM

Did anyone catch that post Leroy/cypberpinoy/BigJohnson just posted and quickly deleted ?

LOL

HEY LEROY ! Don't forget to change your facebook background and avatar !

HAHAHA teehee xD

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:09:14 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828168.msg9343477#msg9343477

I went to POLO and Polonibox today to try and find the original text where eh guy offered but
the logging starts at April 2014 (which is close to the limit i knew)

I made the mistake of not pinning down these assholes way back and logging it properly.
So later then can play dumb..
You can see in that link i quoted BayAreaCoins just went and tried to pin what i was accusing him of back on me.  Roll Eyes

I was trying to say the guy who was hanging out on Cryptsy for a looong time hyping up Netcoin by himself
was quite likely the guy offered to mine a coin in advance later.
And Terrik's involvement with Netcoin made me suspicious.

I should have kept quiet.. i have incomplete info (sorry guys)
Too many names etc to keep track of since i got here LOL

EDIT:
While looking at PM's from cryptopaths i wonder could that be Leroy ?
or just another lunatic ?

TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:21:14 PM

Holy cruise, you want to kill this guy or what? I'm just saying because you can continued and continued to destroy everything.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:31:51 PM

Holy cruise, you want to kill this guy or what? I'm just saying because you can continued and continued to destroy everything.

Hey, it's not my fault that StakeMiners still exist and Leroy Fodor continues and continues to posts lies that one can easily poke holes through. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:33:34 PM

ya love the logic..

you catch a guy lying 100 times and some how that translates to Gleb wants to murder Leroy.
that is some far reaching conclusions right there ! hhahah

I am mad my Cryptsy withdrawal vanished before..
There for since BitJohn is American i hate all Americans.

See the broken head retard logic at work ?
I spent last night (last night) dealing with this from ALL of the users on Poloniex..
You make a simple comment that is really just common sense.
and somehow it's warped in into an evil diatribe by a maniac hell bent on destroying crypto.

I am REALLY starting to get sick of you guys involved in this crap.
The decent level headed and HONEST ones are few and far between.
All the rest are scammy weazles.

Drown rats.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:39:06 AM

hmmm....

http://img.techpowerup.org/151127/bitjohncrestymeconvo.jpg

Did you go to the same college of dumbasses that Dooglus and Superclams graduated from ? lol

I/we just proved that Leroy is BigJ and cyberpinoy. If neither of you are "me/mee and or meeh, tell the truth for a change and debunk my speculations and theories.

Why did you hide your apparent conflict of interest with ADT ?

Who was your ADT shill personna before you created your COL/Cresty account ?

Lets get this muddafuddin candygirl circle jerk started ! Cheesy

Well you are wrong on all counts, I have Big Johnson on Skype and they are two different people. Who is "me/mee and or meeh" and why is this person relevant in the slightest?

What conflict of interest with ADT? Zack shelled out a few thousand USD to try to get it fixed and had a clone made from the CGB Blockchain, and then later found out there was a bug which would make it try to Stake before syncing. He then tried to get it fixed and spent more money and then lost hope waiting for Mullick to help him which never materialized.

I've never had an ADT shill persona, I posted what accounts I've had on Spoetnik's thread and if anything, I was the one calling Zack an idiot for his lack of comprehensive spelling/grammar and spending his time waiting and hoping for someone else to do the work for him.

I had access to the colossuscoin account for updating the OP, I believe the last time I used it was april of 2014 and the other person that has access to it is sudo23. The other alt account I have is CON_CEO but let it known that it belongs to me and only used it when I didn't have access to this account.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: