Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:46:37 AM

BigJ isnt cyberpinoy or leroy.

I dont know if leroy or cyberpinoy are one or the same. For transparency i own a chunk of netcoin but it was all purchased through cryptsy before their problems and i purchased between 220-300 sat each. I wanted to get into stake coins and tried a few netcoin, hyperstake, clams and tek. i went with netcoin as my primary staker because i didnt like competitive staking i found hyp inconsistent with rewards and since netcoin stakes were like a bank interest system every 6 hours it fit my staking preference.

After i got some i joined forum on old site and chatted with the crew. I did up a design doco for team holocracy and discussed with their coin leader snappy and have chatted with them on plans etc in the skype room. You'll notice my username o0o0 on the new netcoin page but it was put there by snappy im not actually team persay.

From dealing with them this is what i know
cyberpinoy/terrik - stakeminers owner investor
snappy - netcoin team lead
BigJ - PR and with netcoin for ages
meeee or is it me? - old dev but doesnt want to come back due to time issues
tepesteele (spelling) - current coin dev code
cresington - i invited him to skype room incase tepe wanted ques on dev answered
some others too.

im sure you could video hangout to clear up people alias confusion.

i've bashed heads with terrik around cryptsy issues and had heated arguments. my skin in the game is a game site service using crypto. initially i was going to use digibyte, divested that now maybe netcoin but im conflicted. i want to use an alt but there just isnt enough volume for smaller trans coins.

For openess i hold the following
Bitcoin
Litecoin
tek
netcoin
sprouts

i used to have 107 million digibyte but sold all way before the pump which is a bummer. Thats my 2 cents happy to answer any other questions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:01:07 AM

Bitcoins goin' up; PoS altcoins goin' down. That only means one thing to Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi: Post on Facebook, the social media platform that Leroy's loathes, how his Investards are fairing better than expected, coupled with the overall BTC holdings has increased in spite of the prior mention with even some Investards exiting their positions. HAHAHA

Since this is Leroy Fodor's ONLY job, I'm curious as to how much he's made with his scheme since March, 2015, considering that he has to split StakeMiners' profits with his partner, Wofvman.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:07:00 AM

Bitcoins goin' up; PoS altcoins goin' down. That only means one thing to Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi: Post on Facebook, the social media platform that Leroy's loathes, how his Investards are fairing better than expected, coupled with the overall BTC holdings has increased in spite of the prior mention with even some Investards exiting their positions. HAHAHA

pretty much all altcoins took a beating. i expected recovery by now but with btc price going up theres more altcoin sells than buys.

another interesting point i find is putting a value on your portfolio. lets say tek has 100 @ a low of 1000 satoshi but a constant 24 hour volume of 0.3btc, its unfair to value your entire holding at that value cause chances are you cant sell out at that value.

honestly at present i dont know how alt traders are making profit. low prices and buy volumes.... nothing to sell into so im holding and hoping.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:10:21 AM

pretty much all altcoins took a beating. i expected recovery by now but with btc price going up theres more altcoin sells than buys.

another interesting point i find is putting a value on your portfolio. lets say tek has 100 @ a low of 1000 satoshi but a constant 24 hour volume of 0.3btc, its unfair to value your entire holding at that value cause chances are you cant sell out at that value.

honestly at present i dont know how alt traders are making profit. low prices and buy volumes.... nothing to sell into so im holding and hoping.

Here is a comparison of StakeMiners assets between ~3 weeks ago and today. As you can see the real value declined by ~16 BTC or ~24% while @cyberpinoy is claiming a ~5 BTC or ~4% increase. At this time StakeMiners shows less than half of its declared assets: 51 BTC vs 122 BTC.

I won't be reposting all addresses etc - I used the same information that's been posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12721192#msg12721192

So, what you're saying is that even if Leroy Fodor tried to liquidate all StakeMiners' PoS altcoins, we wouldn't even have on hand the BTC value depicted above?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Let's play Hunt the StakeMiners Investard.

Hint: He's wearing a dress. HAHAHA
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:19:18 AM

Here is a comparison of StakeMiners assets between ~3 weeks ago and today. As you can see the real value declined by ~16 BTC or ~24% while @cyberpinoy is claiming a ~5 BTC or ~4% increase. At this time StakeMiners shows less than half of its declared assets: 51 BTC vs 122 BTC.

I won't be reposting all addresses etc - I used the same information that's been posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12721192#msg12721192

So, what you're saying is that even if Leroy Fodor tried to liquidate all StakeMiners' PoS altcoins, we wouldn't even have on hand the BTC value depicted above?

i dont know leroys business back ends and i can only comment with certainty on what i do think and that is the volume on most alt coins on exchanges simply cant support big holding cashouts full stop. when i cashed dgb out i drove the market down heavily but i wanted out. to be fair on portfolio amounts you'd have to have an average. its simply impossible and stupid to value your holdings on a simple price with low volumes. you'd be deluded to think that.

its like garza saying paycoin is market share $500 million because one coin sold @$20. there simply wasnt $500m in the market to support that.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 04:42:08 AM

I dont know if leroy or cyberpinoy are one or the same.

<snipped the shitcoin shill gibberish> Wink

Oh my f'n GEE xD

Which end were you talking out of when you typed those first two sentences ? hmmmMMMM xD

Or were they taking turns ? Thus the confusion. LMAO

brb.. I'm gonna need a smoke before I lay into this one. Tongue

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:00:08 AM

Oh my f'n GEE xD

Which end were you talking out of when you typed those first two sentences ? hmmmMMMM xD

Hey, let me put on my smoking jacket and join you.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:12:12 AM

Oh my f'n GEE xD

Its your call I just listed my history with it so I was open about it, sorry. If I didn't say it all and then you wanted to dig later i'd just be accused for not being up front. The coin is down from when I bought but yeah that is my history apologies it wasn't a shill effort.

On the skype they were talking at the same time so I guess if you botted a conversation between yourself it could be possible. Best way to prove I think is match BigJ's pictures to him in a skype video conference with cyberpinoy that would solve it all as I'm assuming there is pictures of them both?

And I was talking out of my mouth. BigJ isn't cyberpinoy. I've seen cyberpinoy in cryptsy chat talking and I think once on the skype. I don't know who Leroy fodor is so I don't know if they are the same person. I was being honest. Just being serious here I state what I thought and knew and I get criticised.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:12:16 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 05:24:25 AM by Gleb Gamow

Future interview with Leroy Fodor:

News: So, Mr. Fodor, how did StakeMiners go bust?
Leroy: Well, to be honest, I made a maths mistake and paid out 10,000 satoshi to one of our Investards instead of ONLY 1,000 satoshi. After several attempts to get him to return the overpayment, we had no choice by to liquidate our company.
News: So, what are your plans now?
Leroy: To be honest, since I have so much cred in the crypto community, my partner and I are goin' to open an exchange.
News: What country will it be located in?
Leroy: The Internet Country, just like where StatekMiners was located that had daily backups to a secure site ten hours away.
News: Rumor has that you're a liar. What say you?
Leroy: That was started by a troll on BitcoinTalk who rapes underage girls, and girl and boy goats.
News: Nannys and Billys.
Leroy: What do you mean?
News: Nanny and Billy goats.
Leroy: I didn't know what their names were, but that's even sadder knowing that they were pet goats having names and all.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:08:05 PM

Oh my f'n GEE xD

Its your call I just listed my history with it so I was open about it, sorry. If I didn't say it all and then you wanted to dig later i'd just be accused for not being up front. The coin is down from when I bought but yeah that is my history apologies it wasn't a shill effort.

On the skype they were talking at the same time so I guess if you botted a conversation between yourself it could be possible. Best way to prove I think is match BigJ's pictures to him in a skype video conference with cyberpinoy that would solve it all as I'm assuming there is pictures of them both?

And I was talking out of my mouth. BigJ isn't cyberpinoy. I've seen cyberpinoy in cryptsy chat talking and I think once on the skype. I don't know who Leroy fodor is so I don't know if they are the same person. I was being honest. Just being serious here I state what I thought and knew and I get criticised.

Why are we babysitting investards ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13080441#msg13080441

Do you ever learn anything by /for yourself or do you sit and wait for your slavemaster, or whatever screen you happen to be looking at, to tell you what to do ?

Leroy/cyber/bigj/DOUCHE changed his netcoin forum avatar not long after my first post regarding this particular matter.

The fact that this makes the THIRD time I've had to waste my efforts on what should be plainly obvious, is a clear sign of how controlled the opposition really is.

SAME hairline, beard and he failed to completely tie back his floppy ears. (bad doggie !) I "mowed the lawn" so that the hairline is a bit easier to compare.

Fuck you're ugly.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:27:35 PM

Apologies for breaking the circlejerk; while they are certainly very similar in appearance, I do not believe them to be the same person.

The ears and forehead are completely different in both photos.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:19:53 PM

Apologies for breaking the circlejerk; while they are certainly very similar in appearance, I do not believe them to be the same person.

"The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?"

Translated: Leroy Fodor Photoshopped the ears like he shopped his head replacing Obama's. HAHAHA To boot, he done so while a stranger in a strange land, the Philippines. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

i am not sure that is the same guy in both pics.
the forehead bulge is missing on pic 2
the ears etc.. photoshop ? i dunno maybe ? LOL

I do know Leroy is highly likely to prance around using many accounts.

is Leroy cryptopaths ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:02:48 PM

i am not sure that is the same guy in both pics.
the forehead bulge is missing on pic 2
the ears etc.. photoshop ? i dunno maybe ? LOL

I do know Leroy is highly likely to prance around using many accounts.

is Leroy cryptopaths ?

Don't give the easily influenced Leroy Fodor any ideas:

"Welcome to my GoFundMe page.

My name is Leroy Fodor and I am suffering from Cryptopathy here in the Philippines. I'm trying to get me, my wife and kids back to the US..."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:52:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13111204#msg13111204

Stakeminers - This Week - 30 Novmember 2015

>The Future of PoS Mining<

Earnings had a minor rise through the week in lockstep with recent altcoin price increases, however the weekly earnings rate remains flat at 0.9%. What continues to help the value of earnings is the high BTC/USD rate, so earnings converted to fiat remains good, especially with the end of week BTC rate spike.

The high BTC price, along with the runup to Christmas continues to impact deposits and the while the stake pool is growing slightly, primarily through reinvestments. Our BTC per investor is back to 0.70, with 126 BTC and 180 clients.

In light of the continuing high BTC price we want potential clients to know that we can accept deposits in some altcoins.  For more information please email: payments (at) stakeminers.com.

Work continues to remove all non-deposit accounts, and we continue the work to get the graphic in the account area to display properly.   We have also updated all the Tekcoin logos on our website and completed an update of our Paycon wallet.

There were 2 withdrawals this week totalling just under 1 BTC.

This past week, Boris Komarov reviewed Stakeminers on his YouTube channel Kriptodengi: Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть нa кaнaл Кpиптoдeньги, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjPXrsSOn3HzbjngbJ92EQ. The review is in Russian but he does a great job, not only of talking about Stakeminers, but of providing his audience with a understanding of Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS) mining.  Please take time to visit his site and our thanks to Boris's team for their great review.

Thank you and have a great week!

-------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 126 BTC.  We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.

Translated: "We even make potential clients jump through hoops if they're considering funding the StakeMiners Ponzi." Case in point, Leroy Fodor goes outta his way to obfuscate how to learn more by penning "payments (at) stakeminers.com" instead of payments@stakeminers.com, where the latter would even give him a little love from the search engines if the address were indexed. Perhaps, only a serious Investard would take the time to convert "at" to @ so to learn how to send their moneys to the piece of shit Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA

I'll repeat it again, Leroy Fodor is nothing by a motherfuckin' moronic serial liar as this thread attests to. HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:14:50 AM

Don't forget.. I blotted out the patch in the middle of his bald spot on the facebook shot.

Here is the original shot/post..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13080441#msg13080441

Zoom in.. the nose and moustache should be enough to give it away.

The ears are either tied back or photoshopped, as Bruno just pointed out.

The sunglasses also look as if they were pasted in.. lol..

ITS HIM.. Cheesy

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 05:02:00 PM

re: (ANN) Netcoin ..
This revelation seems to have cleared the room over at the "LF has gone fully delusional" thread aswell....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13116315#msg13116315

Trolls on both sides have suddenly decided to STFU... hmmmm

Roll Eyes

Out of all these posts, has anyone hinted at or hypothesized about the possibility that "Leroy" stacked his cloud mining scam with HIS shitclones ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:18:20 PM

If he had a court case he'd be in jail..
I'd say his project has been exposed as fraudulent.
And that he is very dishonest.
I guess we wait to see his end game play out now.

I said to these guys prove you have your investors money.. Terrik told me he doesn't have to.
Yet still hung around here playing games trying to defend this crap.

I think the only new investors they are going to get are from people who didn't see this topic.

Would you invest your Bitcoin in Leroy & friends shit-coin staking scheme ?
I sure as hell wouldn't !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:53:10 PM

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 126 BTC.  We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

Leroy "Mr. Transparent" Fodor has yet to show proof about them supposed 126 BTC worth of holdings, with the general consensus being that StakeMiners Ponzi doesn't have over 70 BTC worth of POS altcoins.

Here's the deal, Leroy "You Motherfuckin' Liar" Fodor: Show proof that StakeMiners truly does have 126 BTC worth of POS altcoins on account and I promise to lock to this thread and NEVER speak ill of you again. We can even have the admins of this forum make sure it stays locked and make sure that I never speak ill of you again or else they have my permission to ban my scammy ass from this forum for life, along with all my sockpuppets.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: