Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:52:01 AM

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 126 BTC.  We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

Leroy "Mr. Transparent" Fodor has yet to show proof about them supposed 126 BTC worth of holdings, with the general consensus being that StakeMiners Ponzi doesn't have over 70 BTC worth of POS altcoins.

Here's the deal, Leroy "You Motherfuckin' Liar" Fodor: Show proof that StakeMiners truly does have 126 BTC worth of POS altcoins on account and I promise to lock to this thread and NEVER speak ill of you again. We can even have the admins of this forum make sure it stays locked and make sure that I never speak ill of you again or else they have my permission to ban my scammy ass from this forum for life, along with all my sockpuppets.

Hahahaha I would take on that challenge too !
I bet he would try and borrow some BTC so he can make it look good.
So i will augment Gleb's Request for him..

Leroy you must comply with Gleb Gamow's terms & conditions ..properly spelled or not Wink
AND... you must also prove on a longer time frame some how you still HOLD those coins
or a similar fair amount for a given amount of time (to be determined together)

People would like to see some transparency.. seems reasonable to me (all things considered)

An ideal scenario may be say provide the address's Stakeminers uses so a 3rd party can count up the coins.
Then let's see if that amount holds true for a while.. fair ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:18:11 AM

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 126 BTC.  We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

Leroy "Mr. Transparent" Fodor has yet to show proof about them supposed 126 BTC worth of holdings, with the general consensus being that StakeMiners Ponzi doesn't have over 70 BTC worth of POS altcoins.

Here's the deal, Leroy "You Motherfuckin' Liar" Fodor: Show proof that StakeMiners truly does have 126 BTC worth of POS altcoins on account and I promise to lock to this thread and NEVER speak ill of you again. We can even have the admins of this forum make sure it stays locked and make sure that I never speak ill of you again or else they have my permission to ban my scammy ass from this forum for life, along with all my sockpuppets.

Hahahaha I would take on that challenge too !
I bet he would try and borrow some BTC so he can make it look good.
So i will augment Gleb's Request for him..

Leroy you must comply with Gleb Gamow's terms & conditions ..properly spelled or not Wink
AND... you must also prove on a longer time frame some how you still HOLD those coins
or a similar fair amount for a given amount of time (to be determined together)

People would like to see some transparency.. seems reasonable to me (all things considered)

An ideal scenario may be say provide the address's Stakeminers uses so a 3rd party can count up the coins.
Then let's see if that amount holds true for a while.. fair ?

Satoshi just PM'ed me:

Hey, Bruno. Satoshi Nakamoto, here. Please inform in your tread addressed to Leroy Fodor that if he complies to your stated proposal, I will announce who I really am.

Peace, Brother.

There you have it, Leroy. Simply prove beyond a shadow of doubt that you truly hold 126 BTC, and not only will I lock this thread and never pick on your lyin' piece of shit retarded ass again, AND Satoshi Nakamoto will declare who he really is, making you a fuckin' hero and get rich, whereupon you'll loathe yourself, given you hate greed. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:19:06 PM

Don't expect Bruno to forget about you Leroy Wink
I have no doubt he will give you some time and then that is it..
You can't hide in a cloud of other guys drama forever son LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:13:34 PM

Don't expect Bruno to forget about you Leroy Wink
I have no doubt he will give you some time and then that is it..
You can't hide in a cloud of other guys drama forever son LOL

No, I'm not goin' to forget this lyin' piece of shit, Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:27:55 AM

Roll Eyes

If anyone wants to iPaint the sunglasses for me it would be greatly appreciated. Tongue

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:50:31 AM

Or stop being so childish and join a skype or hangout and be proven wrong!! this is not a beauty contest hippietech, you either want real proof or not !!!

And wow to think one would actually go thru all that crap to have a double identity on a forum. do you seriously believe this stuff you spout on about? Are you seriously that crazy that you think people spend their time doing stuff like you claim?

You know some of us have more of a life than sitting on Bitcoin talk all day trolling people. The handful of you guys that literally waste your life doing these kinds of things amazes me. Do you guys not have jobs or projects or anything productive you could be putting your wasted time towards.

And you think we want to waste our time catering to your every request, selphies, random website postings, we have you a real solutin you can not avoid or troll... do the hangout or the skype or give it up, we are not the same person....DEAL WITH IT your wrong as usual!!!!

Says the guy who sat on the Internet spreadin' over a hundred lie that I'll documented to date between playing online games with his wife prior to stumblin' onto Bitcoin, then created his StakeMiners Ponzi based on lies, and still plays online games with Terrik by his own admission, along with penning even more lies, all the proof buried somewhere in this thread thanks to me and sockpuppets postin' our motherfuckin' asses off. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:05:14 PM

Leroy's thread is unlocked due him being fucked in the head and forgetting to relock it. HAHAHA I just commented: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13178223#msg13178223

Best get your licks in before the fucktard realizes his error. HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 12:01:44 AM

Leroy's thread is unlocked due him being fucked in the head and forgetting to relock it. HAHAHA I just commented: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13178223#msg13178223

That head fucking might explain why he didn't feel any pain while he was trimming Roll Eyes his ears. HAHAHA

Are these really the only pics available ?

What does he look like on the stakeminer's page ?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

That head fucking might explain why he didn't feel any pain while he was trimming Roll Eyes his ears. HAHAHA

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:52:58 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1716608715229776&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 07 December 2015
>The Future of PoS Mining<
Earnings remained constant at 0.91%, and as with last week daily earnings rose throughout the week following the trend in improving PoS altcoin prices. Earnings converted to fiat remains good and we reached the end of the week with another spike in the price of bitcoin (BTC).
Our BTC per investor is 0.71 BTC, with 180 clients and 128 BTC in our staking pool. The increase is due to reinvestments and several small new investments.
Stakeminers continues to experience difficulty with the OKCash wallet. There appears to be an issue with the inflation control code, which causes the inflation percent changing from 69% to 20% on a specific wallet block. The results is that when this wallet block attempts an update it causes our wallet to freeze. We are working with OKCash to resolve the issue. If there is an impact on earnings Stakeminers will make the appropriate earnings adjustment once the situation is corrected
There were no withdraws this week and currently 1 scheduled for next week.
Thank you and have a great week!
-------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 128 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.
Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.

Looks like Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi Investards invested another ~$400 BTC worth of POS altcoins into the scheme, for yesterday there were ONLY 127 BTC worth of alts on the books.

Clearly, the lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor fails at basic maths. HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 03:25:47 AM

"StakeMiners!"

The prosecution rests. Tongue

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:10:40 PM

True to form and right on queue, the delusional fuck Leroy Fodor deleted the following post of mine as well as everybody else's who had a chance to post in StakeMiners Ponzi fully transparent once again locked thread. This fuckin' retard located in some undisclosed location in the Philippines simply can't handle the truth when it's laid out in front of him.

Anybody can clearly see that StakeMiners business model is not enough to sustain one party, let along Leroy Fodor's partner splitting the profits, none of which manifested to date even with the low overhead unless, that is, you Investards truly believe that Leroy has a office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, as he so claims.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Stakeminers - Early Payout Notice - 06 December 2015

Due to technical issues in the Philippines, Stakeminers will be processing re-investments and payouts starting before noon (1200h) today, Sunday, December 6 eastern time.

We did not want the technical issues to interrupt payments due to the Holiday Season rapidly approaching and the price of BTC currently, so we processed them early to avoid any issues.

If you have any questions please email us at info (at) stakeminers.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totaling 127 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

Stakeminers - This Week - 30 Novmember 2015

For Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi to increase its holdings 1 BTC from the week prior, ~$4,170 BTC worth of POS altcoins would've had to be staked in the past week simply due to the up-tick of bitcoins alone according to historical exchange rate figures.

To date, Leroy Fodor has yet to provide what he's promised, i.e., full transparency of StakeMiners Ponzi's holdings, with suchmoon having to spend his valuable time to provide the truth below which Leroy has conveniently opted to not comment on.

Here is a comparison of StakeMiners assets between ~3 weeks ago and today. As you can see the real value declined by ~16 BTC or ~24% while @cyberpinoy is claiming a ~5 BTC or ~4% increase. At this time StakeMiners shows less than half of its declared assets: 51 BTC vs 122 BTC.

I won't be reposting all addresses etc - I used the same information that's been posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12721192#msg12721192

Luckily for us, Leroy Fodor is so fucked up in the head that he forgot to relock this thread after posting last, thereby allowing me to comment, in which no doubt this post WILL be deleted upon his next visit to this forum that Leroy loathes, whereupon I'll then post the deleted post on my scam thread about Leroy Fodor's lyin' piece of shit redneck ass. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:15:49 PM

Updated numbers from Suchmoon over at gethashing.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 06:23:16 PM

I also have them posted here on BCT in my thread, and tried to sneak into cyberpinoy's thread in the most polite way... he really doesn't want anyone to know how broke they are  Grin

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Dear cyberpinoy,

Your monthly report is available here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg13149294#msg13149294

Thank you for using my services.

--sm.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:48:31 PM

Updated numbers from Suchmoon over at gethashing.

My point is no safe cloud service all can mess it and make his customers loss money.

Yes there is, heres how to find them, ask for undeniable proof of investment, they will provide it without delay or excuses, ask for a skype conference with the owner and see if he is willing to do it, as questions about the service with the owner, check if the site is WHOis Guarded, if it is, they have paid a fee to hide thier identity from you and should not be trusted and should not be used.

if you can do all of the above, with respectable results, they are most likely a good investment, if the business refuses to do 1 single thing listed there, they will most likely scam you in the end, and dont have the mining power they claim to be selling you.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:34:01 AM

Bitcoins trading at ~$420 with POS altcoin prices eroding means only one thing according to Leroy Fodor's maths: StakeMiners Ponzi stake 12 POS altcoins for 180 Investards holding NOW over 135 BTC worth of alts, calculated between online gaming sessions with Terrik while in his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, overlooking where Leroy's wife, Katrina, works a mere couple blocks away. HAHAHA
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 05:55:25 AM

Now where have we heard this (see bolded statement) before ? hmmm ?

Greetings fellow miners,

I've been working with Bitcoins a while now, but I got tired, so I've started with Litecoins. But none of the existing pools offered all of the services I wanted, so I decided to setup my own. Currently I'm developing the frontend to provide a better user experience. Requests for popular or usefull features can also be added on demand. The pool is quite new and the first block is not yet found, but all calculations I've done indicates that the first block will be found in one week, with only myself mining.

Currently, it's a PPLNS reward system, but I'm planning to make it possible to choose between PPLNS and PPS per pool worker. I also plan to rewrite the whole frontend in the future.

The url is: h t t p s : / / c o i n p o o l . i n [ / u r l ]

Features:
 * Mmcfe forked frontend with my modifications
 * Stratum + getwork (w/longpool) protocol support
 * International SMS & Email notifications (Free sms, with a daily limit based on donation percentage)
 * Server located in both Western Europe and in the US
 * Available on TOR and I2P, both mining and webpage
 * In constant development (own development environment)
 * Only 0.7% fee
 * On demand and automatic payouts
 * IPv6 support on getwork protocol

#3 Blocks found the first 48 hours of public runtime  Grin

IRC channels are available on Freenode (#coinpool.in) and I2P (#coinpool), and I will add forum if needed.

I'll hope you join me!

Best regards,
Meeh
[url=https://coinpool.in]https://coinpool.in

Paul Vernon couldn't get his story right during the live presentation/conference because .. he has told this story many times before .. with slight variations .. just like his shitclones .. Shocked

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 06:16:44 AM

This is probably nothing.. but the name and the IP addys say POST THIS SHIT !

TAG's was listed at cryptsy just days after being released by Mark Vernon. Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317408.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151491

Date Registered:   September 20, 2013, 11:17:36 PM

http://tagbond.com/

http://bankinnovation.net/2013/05/bank-partnerships-with-startups-will-be-key-in-mobile-wallet-wars-fed-says/

mark vernon on May 8, 2013 at 12:00 am
That’s exactly what we are working on at tagbond.com

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/mark-vernon-2/revisions

61.7.145.206 - Thailand IP

203.219.103.104, Australian ISP

EDIT

Over priced food for charity anyone ?
Who needs Pad Thai rice when you have Vita-meal !

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 04:03:41 PM

https://who.is/domain-history/tagcash.com
Registrant Name: Mark Vernon
Registrant Street: 2108 Corporate 88 Center 141 Valero St
Registrant City: Makati, Phillipines

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/88+Corporate+Center,+141+Valero,+Makati,+Metro+Manila,+Philippines/@14.5578657,121.0193036,14.64z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3397c90600718a77:0x825c7a45987c8e57

What a mind blowing coincidence ! DABS' VitaMeal chums are literally just down the road from Mark and his shitcoin haven..

http://www.philippinesypages.com.ph/business_services/13376/nu-skin-enterprises-philippines-inc-alabang-in-muntinlupa-63-2-403-4005
Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Inc Alabang in Muntinlupa 63 2 403 4005 is located in Muntinlupa, Philippines. You can contact them on phone on 63 2 403 4005 or you can visit them at their address in Muntinlupa which is 2nd Floor, Building B, Bc Group Center, Filinvest Avenue, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1781, Metro Manila. Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Inc Alabang in Muntinlupa 63 2 403 4005

edit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300631.msg3333245#msg3333245

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 05:31:44 PM

We have a Paul.. a Mark.. dare I throw a DeadHead fanatic and crypto crusader named Matt into the mix ?

https://archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22Matt+Vernon%22

Are Luke and John Vernon in da hause ? Roll Eyes

And do any of you work for Blackwater ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204768/Iraqis-seek-justice-Blackwater-boss-accused-crusade-wipe-Muslims.html
Blackwater founder Erik Prince ‘views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe,’ according to a former employee.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: