Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 10:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294754 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:09:34 AM

Holy shit, what a novel!

More like a Hitchcock movie if you ask me. Robbin's wife best lock the door when she's takin' a shower. Gulp! That won't work, recalling a scene from The Shining.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:03:13 AM

The following is from Leroy Fodor to Robbin Stephenson aka cabinetmaker: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1286823.0

Bruno is allowed to do what he wants when he wants. there is a good chance he himself is a paid shill by the Bitcoin talk admins. I do not have real proof of this other than some very coincidental circumstances I have been able to compile. it is either that or he has something on the admins here that they dont want to get out (most likely their own DOX) so instead of them being doxxed they just allow him to dox anyone he desires.

The cops in your town can not do anything and the cops in his town don't know what they can do in his whopping town of a whole 4000 people. it take like 3 cops to preside over a population of that size. He has been taken to court before, several times and he doesnt care...WHY.. cause he has nothing to sue for, you will spend 5 grand taking him to court and never see the money for any damages he has caused.

The bottom line is he is a 55 year old butthurt coward, who has not been able to succeed in anything in crypto. Failed at every turn, every project, and has nothing better to do than try and destroy anything positive that crosses the path of Bitcoin talk.

He loves to get under your skin, the harder you work to prove him wrong the more he lies and embellishes. He hates to be ignored, he super hates if you delete anything by him in a self moderated thread and OMG his worst hate is that LOCKED thread I have against him. Notice in 9 posts and 1 page I have more evidence he is a scamming lying  dick, (everything he claims about me) against him than  he has against me in over 85 pages and 1400 posts. SO why did it take me only 9 posts and 1 page of info about him to call him out and in 1400 posts (including the ones where he is talking to himself) he has yet to provide undeniable proof I have ever scammed or stolen from anyone. I know the answer, because I haven't and he cant accept that. I mean he's 87 pages deep man, he can't come out and say the last 87 pages were bullshit on his part, he'd look like a complete ass.

stuffed itup his own ass, huh?

one must ask why this ass would post 1400 times on one thread, huh, and those all counted towards his "hero" status. 1400 times!!!!!!!

THE ADMINS HERE,

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:11:07 PM

https://www.facebook.com/1627849564105692/photos/a.1650617481828900.1073741829.1627849564105692/1717930795097568/?type=3&theater

Stakeminers - Our Clients by Country - 12 December 2015

Our clients come from 37 countries around the world. While not completely accurate, as we derive it from internet protocol IP addresses, it does assist us in planning where to target our advertising campaigns.

Now in our 9th month of operation, we offer weekly payouts, which provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 PoS altcoins which total 128 BTC.

For more information, please see our website

And the bullshit keeps on a coming outta Camp StakeMiners Ponzi. Amazingly, in spite of the run-up of bitcoins this past week and the run-down of POS altcoins during the same timeframe, StakeMiners still has 128 BTC worth of POS alts on account, the same as last week. For such to be true, Investards would have had to invest more moneys into StakeMiners, albeit not outside the realm of possibility for Investards after being shown the light since March, 2014, the beginning of this scam thread on Leroy's lyin' piece of shit redneck ass. HAHAHA
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:22:15 PM

https://www.facebook.com/1627849564105692/photos/a.1650617481828900.1073741829.1627849564105692/1717930795097568/?type=3&theater

Stakeminers - Our Clients by Country - 12 December 2015

Our clients come from 37 countries around the world. While not completely accurate, as we derive it from internet protocol IP addresses, it does assist us in planning where to target our advertising campaigns.

Now in our 9th month of operation, we offer weekly payouts, which provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 PoS altcoins which total 128 BTC.

For more information, please see our website

And the bullshit keeps on a coming outta Camp StakeMiners Ponzi. Amazingly, in spite of the run-up of bitcoins this past week and the run-down of POS altcoins during the same timeframe, StakeMiners still has 128 BTC worth of POS alts on account, the same as last week. For such to be true, Investards would have had to invest more moneys into StakeMiners, albeit not outside the realm of possibility for Investards after being shown the light since March, 2014, the beginning of this scam thread on Leroy's lyin' piece of shit redneck ass. HAHAHA

I remember the ol gawlet mentality of the past... you don't lose anything until you sell... Wink

This space not for rent...
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:44:40 AM

I snipped that FB quote a couple/few weeks ago while I was half asleep at the keyboard and forgot about it... lol

thank you o0o0. Smiley

If it were not for your trolling, who knows if/when I may have rediscovered that juicy nugget !

I/we challenged your identity here. Lets finish dealing with it here ! Wink

The sooner you do that .. the sooner we can move on.

Are you worried that once we tie this together we may also figure out that you are mee and/or the shitcloner behind every coin listed on your site ?

so you get 2 pictures and you wont say cgi? just join a video hangout!!! take a screen dump. video is more proof than photos.

they are tackling and finishing it heres. its you refusing a video join. im confused why can you explain.

cyber and bigj can you do a google hangout recording and just upload the google link here?

Hello again shitcoin ponzi pushin sock/shill.

Ask them to post some pics or STFU. Smiley

you'll debate the authenticity of photos regardless. join the hangout they offer take some screen grabs or STFU.

sock shill is over used. i could easily be as childish and call you psychotic borderline crazy but its not necessarily true. i joined in to provide a solution and its there you still refuse to accept it and just reply with insults.

Crazy.. delusional .. Where have I heard that before ? Roll Eyes

Would you like some salt for your shitclone stained wound ?

Zoomed in and with the colors inverted.. Leroy's lazy noobish attempts to alter his appearance are plainly visible.

Is there a Doug Smith in da haus !? Roll Eyes

Kiss

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:30:32 PM

i have reasonable proof Terrik and Fodor are using 70 BTC of Stakeminers funds
to ARB Coins between Cryptsy USA & Cryptsy China.. exploiting the users forced to buy Doge etc to get out of Cryptsy.
That is beyond sleazy to do to Cryptsy users.
That is fraudulent to Stakeminers investors.

I hope you guys go to jail and fast !

And trust me "they" are watching you little pricks.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:36:55 AM

to ARB Coins between Cryptsy USA & Cryptsy China.. exploiting the users forced to buy Doge etc to get out of Cryptsy.

You know BiteBi9 has zero volume ya? You might want to do a little fact checking before going batshit crazy.. Might nip some of those conspiracy theories you conjure up in the bud before they run rampant in your mind and you crap them out of your mouth all over this forum.. only reason I bothered responding to this, is because it just so far out there, and blatently obvious that you're an absolute moron, I couldn't resist taking the bait... and that was obviously that point of making such a stupid (easily fact checked and refuted) accusation in the first place, to get me to engage with you guys again.. I'm not even going to bother reading your reply or the rest of the thread, it really do have better things to do with my time.. have fun with your lies, conspiracies, and down right delusions...   if anyone's going to jail any time soon, it's going to be you when someone finally gets tired of your slanderous attacks and litigates..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:45:36 AM

You know BiteBi9 has zero volume ya? You might want to do a little fact checking before going batshit crazy.. Might nip some of those conspiracy theories you conjure up in the bud before they run rampant in your mind and you crap them out of your mouth all over this forum.. only reason I bothered responding to this, is because it just so far out there, and blatently obvious that you're an absolute moron, I couldn't resist taking the bait... and that was obviously that point of making such a stupid (easily fact checked and refuted) accusation in the first place, to get me to engage with you guys again.. I'm not even going to bother reading your reply or the rest of the thread, it really do have better things to do with my time.. have fun with your lies, conspiracies, and down right delusions...   if anyone's going to jail any time soon, it's going to be you when someone finally gets tired of your slanderous attacks and litigates..

https://www.bitebi9.com/

Terrik is either one stupid ass motherfucker, or he's sucking Paul Vernon's dick so hard his brain cells have all run amok, which brings us back to the former.

Anon: Terrik, you know the sky is blue, don't you?
Terrik: I don't think that's correct because I read somewhere that there's no Russian word for 'blue'.

https://www.bitebi9.com/pages/terms#

Minors Special Considerations If you are not a natural person with full civil rights and full civil capacity, you are not entitled to use Bitebi9 platform services, therefore Bitebi9 hope you do not provide any personal information to us.

So, Terrik, when did you become a Chinese citizen?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:25:09 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13273807#msg13273807

Stakeminers - This Week - 14 December 2015

>The Future of PoS Mining<

Earnings fell to 0.85%, as the value of PoS altcoins struggle in relation to the continued rise in bitcoin. The upside is that earnings converted to fiat benefit as bitcoin (BTC) rose throughout the week.

Our bitcoin per investor is steady at 0.71 BTC, with 180 clients and 128 bitcoin in our staking pool.

A new PoS altcoin policy was approved which will come into effect on 1 January 2016. The policy covers the deposit and withdrawal of PoS altcoins by our clients. The full policy will be available shortly on our Terms of Service page: https://stakeminers.com/terms.php.

Stakeminers will be operating on reduced hours over the Christmas period for December 23-28, 2015. Clients are advised there will be delays in email replies and updates to the website. However, payouts will be made on Sunday, December 27 and normal service will resume Monday, December 28, 2015. We appreciate your understanding.

There were 3 principal withdrawals this week. These were partial principal withdrawals which only reflect that specific withdrawal. This may not be reflective of the total value or earnings for that account.

Client 1:
Invested Amount 1.00000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.02000000 BTC
-------------------------------------
SUM After fee 0.98000000 BTC
Plus Earnings 0.01651080 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.99651080 BTC

Client 2:
Invested Amount 0.40000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.00800000 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.39200000 BTC

Client 3:
Withdraw Amount 0.50000000 BTC
2% withdraw fee 0.01000000 BTC
Total Withdraw 0.49000000 BTC

Thank you and have a great week!
-------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 128 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.
Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us at: info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.

Leroy Fodor must be smokin' some killer shit if he honestly believes that after 3 withdraws StakeMiners Ponzi still enjoys 180 Investards, the same as last week. Further, it's an impossibility to have exactly 128 BTC on account as last week after: a) 3 Investards withdraw bitcoins during the past week; b) The exchange rate of bitcoin has gone up since last week; c) The majority of PoS altcoins has gone down since last week.

All things being equal, if the exchange rate for bitcoins doubled over the course of a week, StakeMiners Ponzi's bitcoin holdings would be half of what they were the week prior - NOT FUCKIN' STAY THE SAME as Leroy Fodor wants you to believe while he tries to discredit my scammy ass. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:20:43 AM

I am Leroy Fodor, the Liar. Thou shalt have no other liars before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Liar who deserves capitalization is Me! Other liars are false liars, undeserving of capitalization.

— Rudiment 1:1
Magnesium Coin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:21:57 AM

LOL! An internet cafe is doing a business of staking coins? HAHAHA!

He should be banned from Bitcointalk right now!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:53:07 AM

Quit playing Cryptsy chat mod crying about Trolls and FUD scamming piece of shit asshole.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:13:23 PM

"Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist."

Finally, after me telling Leroy Fodor to label his locked scam thread on my scammy ass so to receive some good ole SEO lovin', he's finally seen the light and complied to my wishes. HAHAHA

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

4.3. The User represents and warrants that the digital currencies deposited to buy the stking contracts are actual digital currencies corresponding to actual assets in its coin wallet and coming from legal sources.

I wonder how much longer it'll be before he and his BOI Trustees (ToS overseers was part of the original intent of their makeup) get around to correct the misspelling I first brought to his attention in June 2015, on Leroy StakeMiners' ToS page.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:49:14 PM

Netcoins
OKCash
HyperStake
TEKcoin
HYPER
Paycon
Diamonds
BottleCaps
HoboNickels
RateCoin

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 128 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

This fucker Leroy Fodor obviously can't count, for clearly on his StakeMiners Ponzi page there's ONLY ten PoS altcoins that his Investards have Leroy stake thier precious on. HAHAHA
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:02:37 AM

What I find truly fascinating about this thread is how ANYONE can think staking shit coins can make more money than just hodling btc atm. There's no way on the planet that guy still has 128 btc worth of shit coins right now. Not possible. If so, show us it's true then Cyberpenoy?  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:33:16 AM

What I find truly fascinating about this thread is how ANYONE can think staking shit coins can make more money than just hodling btc atm. There's no way on the planet that guy still has 128 btc worth of shit coins right now. Not possible. If so, show us it's true then Cyberpenoy?  Huh

Leroy Fodor has NEVER PROVIDED PROOF of StakeMiners Ponzi, hence suchmoon having to do the legwork depicting StakeMiners' true holdings, with Leroy Fodor NEVER denying the claims:

Time to do a new comparison of StakeMiners assets between a month ago and today.

As you can see the real value declined by ~0.5 BTC or ~1% while @cyberpinoy is claiming a ~6 BTC or ~5% increase. At this time StakeMiners shows less than 40% of its declared assets: 50 BTC vs 128 BTC.

I won't be reposting all addresses etc - I used the same information that's been posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12721192#msg12721192

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:03:56 AM

Fantastic. So, as a potential investard, how do i approach Mr. Fodor about this.. ya know.. Doing my due diligence thing and all like all investards. .... Should I dare ask him about this on this self-moderated thread or will I be a censored potential investor (cough)?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:34:40 AM

Fantastic. So, as a potential investard, how do i approach Mr. Fodor about this.. ya know.. Doing my due diligence thing and all like all investards. .... Should I dare ask him about this on this self-moderated thread or will I be a censored potential investor (cough)?

Well, since Leroy Fodor has declared that StakeMiners will operate via full transparency, he suggest to folks to contact him via email, where if my name's brought up, he'll go into an immediate diatribe as to why my scammy ass shouldn't be trusted, and his venerated self should be. Seriously, contact him anonymously if you're seeking a good laugh. Leroy is a fuckin' retard, hence his mother, Helen Fodor, praying in vain for his lost soul. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:59:55 AM

I find it odd he did not want to take you up on your offer here on this topic before Gleb Gamow.
He could have gotten you off his back for good and got this topic locked.
And i too would be content as well.. probably others too !

It was pretty simple and he chose his end.

PS: i guess 10 = 12 now huh ?
And you think he is spelling things wrong as some crafty attempt at manipulating the TOS when he's in court later ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:27:29 AM

Lying piece of shit deserves his own scam topic.

And why did David Latapie give you positive feedback for being a good dev who also made a block explorer ?

Your shit coin scam NET is a fraud and your are a fraud and you are done scammer.

Fuck you and your circle of Fraud Friends !

PS:

FRAUD !

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: