Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:52:40 AM

Read Leroy Lodor's latest about his troubles at Cryptsy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13444524#msg13444524 Amazingly, this piece of shit came to this thread several times defending their actions, sticking it up my and others' asses for having the same sentiment he's espousing now. HAHAHA

I bet he has lost a lot of customers money screwing around with cryptsy.
I also noticed cyberpinoy and Terrik both have been MIA on Cryptsy's Troll box for a while now.
Terrik like once or twice briefly..

And ya he's a massive hypocrite.
It pisses me off watching guys fight you for 50 pages calling you names.. only to agree with you on page 51
again & again.. like Fodor has on this topic multiple times.

Rest assured that Leroy Fodor didn't have any of his Investards' coins on Cryptsy because he's on record myriads times stating that all coins are held in wallets offline in secure and multiple locations for safe keeping. At least this shit for brains did something right. I gotta hand it to Leroy for not losing any coins over at Cryptsy, right Leroy? Damn straight!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 03:04:06 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:16:02 PM by suchmoon

This is pure awesomeness...

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/reviews/

It's amazing how far he's determined to go just to cover up the lies.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:21:44 AM

This is pure awesomeness...

It's amazing how far he's determined to go just to cover up the lies.

I love where Katrina Fodor chimes in, she being Leroy's partner of StakeMiners per his own account.

This lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor contacted everybody he knew to give him a positive review. That's fuckin' excellent! You know why? Because they are NOW open game to be fully doxxed. HAHAHA Well play, Leroy Fodor. Did you come up with this plan on your own, or did you have help from BOI Trustee Investards?

Fully transparent my motherfuckin' ass! I think Katrina just penned that to get Leroy off the scent of her fuckin' other dudes at her place of employment a couple blocks away from StakeMiners office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, perhaps the office facing her employer's facility with a telescope in the window that Leroy uses to jack off while watching Katrina bang her fellow employees. HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor has yet to date be transparent about StakeMiners' holdings, with suchmoon providing the figures to the very best of his abilities. Hell, Leroy even chime in recently to point out an error in his figures that inadvertently made the holdings less than what was depict, another genius act on Leroy Fodor B.B.A.'s part. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:28:51 AM

Peggy Haglock - https://www.facebook.com/peggy.haglock - is a conman advancing Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi which has been proved beyond a shadow of doubt to be insolvent.

More doxxing to come to ALL those directly and indirectly involved in StakeMiners thanks to Leroy Fodor recently providing a list of names who are directly advancing the illegal scheme.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:27:32 PM

Cryptsy has halted trading. This is great for StakeMiners !!!

It's great because Leroy Fodor didn't keep any funds on Cryptsy, thus he'll seek out a better exchange to conduct StakeMiners' business. Leroy's on record in stating that he doesn't keep any coins on any exchange and that ALL the wallets are safe and in his control, including backups, one such being ten hours away from his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:03:38 AM

Somebody shoot me! Sheldon's meemaw is Leroy Fodor's mother, Helen Fodor.
Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:40:25 PM

Somebody shoot me! Sheldon's meemaw is Leroy Fodor's mother, Helen Fodor.

I need my Fodor fix!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:41:04 AM

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED
Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED
Your claim my business is a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I will not be baited by you any longer.

DaBitcoinGuy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=440284

"I will not be baited by you any longer."

How's that workin' out for you, you lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor? Let me guess: The same way when you put me on ignore back in September of last year, yet to date continue to read and comment on my posts, including your wife, Katrina Fodor, who recently alluded to reading my posts, thus having the ability to comment on such via her Facebook page expressing her trust of StakeMiners, of which its CEO person (Leroy Fodor) who controls the website thinks he's the father of her children. HAHAHA

Soon, you'll no longer be part of the cryptocurrency space, leaving it up to others in the world to easily bait you in each and every other space you'll participate in. HAHAHA

To be clear, you worthless piece of shit, I do not own nor control the DaBitcoinGuy user account that you've recently gave a neg to as per instructed by a post that you couldn't have possibly read if you told the truth in stating that I was on ignore. Further, I DEMAND that theymos permanently bans this and ALL my accounts on BitcoinTalk if it's proven that I have indeed lied in stating that DaBitcoinGuy is not mine. Chances are pretty good, Leroy Fodor, that I'm not going anywhere, thus will be stickin' it up your Goddamn ass for as long as you remain in this space. HAHAHA And, continue to bait your ass. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 01:20:57 AM

Gleb, you should post a review on Stakeminers Facebook page. Just keep it civil so that it doesn't get removed by FB for some kind of violation. This must drive cyberpinoy crazy because apparently HE can't remove reviews and he's probably already used up his friends&family accounts to shill for himself.

He also seems to have run out of money for fake likes. Should take another one of those marketing withdrawals from the remaining 42 BTC.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:37:13 AM

Gleb, you should post a review on Stakeminers Facebook page. Just keep it civil so that it doesn't get removed by FB for some kind of violation. This must drive cyberpinoy crazy because apparently HE can't remove reviews and he's probably already used up his friends&family accounts to shill for himself.

He also seems to have run out of money for fake likes. Should take another one of those marketing withdrawals from the remaining 42 BTC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=338432

Leroy Fodor, on the heals of having just sold his burnt down sorry-ass Sari Sari-cum-Internet Cafe, and bragging about having 35 bitcoin miners in front of him, and 35 bitcoin miners behind him in his office, sought out and received a loan amounting to squat to help carrying him through hard times, all the while bragging about his Forex portfolio moneys he's yet to touch while conducting seminars across the Philippines showing folks how they, too, can go from nothing to owning a bitcoin mining farm like him in a matter of months starting with procuring cryptocurrencies via faucets, where to date nary a person Leroy's helped has come to these here boards to express thanks, thus would've put my accusations of Leroy Fodor being a Goddamn fuckin' liar to rest. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:21:13 AM

https://stakeminers.com/how.php

"SOCIAL MEDIA You can find us on Facebook and Twitter. In addition we have accounts on several forums, however we have withdrawn from active participation on most forums due to the deterioration in the quality of the conversation related to our firm."

Translated: All Leroy Fodor Investards are retards not realizing that Leroy is 100% incompetent in managing a self-moderated thread that I for the most part refrained from posting on, yet said Investards feel 100% confident to entrust Leroy Fodor with their moneys because he promised full-transparency, of which to date Leroy's failed to provide, so in kind the Investards send Leroy more moneys for the shear enjoyment of watching the accumulative investments spiral to zero while Leroy makes sure to skim his expenses off the top because he works hard and has no other means of employment according to his own accounts. BTW, StakeMiners number one cheerleader is Terrik.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:35:13 AM

https://www.facebook.com/katrina.fodor/posts/1212866585409444:0

Great staking pool with a lot of potential. Only if these TROLLS (or the person that pays these trolls) that doesn't know much about the system and the business itself, takes time to get to know the structure and the person running it, rather than judge and spam StakeMiners everywhere.

Being scammed and lied to is not easy to deal with, there are a lot of that in this kind of buisness. And that is not something StakeMiners investors want to go through. Everything is transparent and inquiries are answered right away. I guarantee you guys, StakeMiners is trustworthy and worth investing for.

Hey, you fuckin' silly cunt, Katrina Fodor, this thread is littered with showcasing the character of the person running StakeMiners, your husband, Leroy Fodor, namely his over a hundred lies ALL documented.

Exactly how do you, Katrina Fodor, deal with Leroy's lies on an hourly basis? Do you cut him off from sticking his pee-pee in your ear if he goes longer than two hours without telling the fuckin' truth?

Katrina, do you realize that you'll have to go work the streets after Leroy's StakeMiners goes bye-bye? To be clear, you will have to have no less than two dozen nasty Filipinos stick their pee-pee in your retarded ears per day just to be able to feed your two children who look like their fathers, unbeknownst to Leroy because he, too, is a motherfuckin' retard. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:40:12 AM

"If Stakeminers determines, after the fact, that in our opinion, price manipulation has occurred we reserve the right to cancel your deposit and refund to you, at the value provided to us, of your deposit"

StakeMiners Investards: Makes cents too us,were do we sent are monnies?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:17:59 AM

"If Stakeminers determines, after the fact, that in our opinion, price manipulation has occurred we reserve the right to cancel your deposit and refund to you, at the value provided to us, of your deposit"
StakeMiners Investards: Makes cents too us,were do we sent are monnies?

StakeMiners: Only invest with us if you have more dollars than sense !

StakeMiners: We take great care in making sure that our Investards don't lose more dollars then thier IQ, most we rate at no less then a 950, most concidered by us too be Lauraettes, at the most, when most enrolled into are not-a-Ponzi program, which most nay sayers say, We Are of.

Leroy: Honey, what's for dinner tonight?
Katrina: Spaghetti.
Leroy: The long kind or the kind with letters were your children can taught me to right words?
Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:15:57 PM

It makes me squirm in my seat when I look at the reviews on his facebook page.
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:43:32 PM

Shame on Leroy for using a poor defenseless old lady to defend his scammy ass.  Angry
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:20:35 PM

It makes me squirm in my seat when I look at the reviews on his facebook page.

Where were you 3 weeks ago when I first pointed it out ? lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13251495#msg13251495

Now lets get back to your regularly scheduled wild goose chase..

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:24:50 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 09:14:59 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NET

Luckily, Leroy "Mr. Forex" Fodor had ONLY 70% of StakeMiners Investards' holdings in NET, leaving the remaining 30% of the 45% accountable deposits in other PoS altcoins dying an accelerated death like salt on a slug. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:53:31 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 08:10:22 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1726236740933640&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 11 January 2016
>The Future of PoS Mining<
Currently we have have 184 clients who have invested 126 BTC with a current altcoin value equivalent to 42 BTC. This a decline of 67%, which has been very noticeable on our earnings. On the Stakeminers page you will find a chart and text covering this issue in more depth.
Earnings - Earnings rose to 0.67% for the week, with a 3.4% rise from Monday to Sunday. It may be a slow increase but it was an increase. Altcoin selling pressure eased slightly but whether it has run its course will depend on the price of bitcoin. As before, while earnings are not strong their conversion to BTC/USD is providing a reasonable return in this environment. Please see the posted chart on our Facebook page.
Earnings Charts - As noted on our Facebook we revised 2 charts containing earnings data for the September - December period. The problem was we used averages to calculate earnings. It was a shortcut done to save time, but we should not have done it and we apologize for making this mistake.
Cryptsy - Given their continuing difficulty Stakeminers has advised our clients to change their deposit addresses to another location. On January 6, 2015 Multipool.us wrote on its website that is considers Crytsy a 'defunct exchange'.
Altcoins - As altcoins prices are depressed this is a good buying opportunity. If you are staking then we recommend now is a time buy those coins you feel will increase their value for the upcoming year.
Altcoin Inflation - Stakeminers has one more coin to enter a reduced POS reward phase which will lower our return in that wallet, and that is Netcoin. The rest of our altcoins have hit their inflation control phases already. As an example, OKCash returns went form 69% yearly to 25% yearly.
Stakeminers is preparing to buy NETcoin so that when NETcoin Phase 2 kicks in, our income will remain steady. As a result Stakeminers will own a large portion of the supply, so to compensate for this we will buy other altcoins. We expect that when the Phase 2 does initiate many stakers will buy more Netcoin to maintain their income.
Contingency Fund - Stakeminers has established a dedicated bitcoin fund. It will be used to support our principal and weekly payouts should we encounter further crypto-exchange issues.
Please see the policy on our Terms of Service page.
Altcoin Wallets - Stakeminers has established separate altcoin wallets for the coins we stake, in order to provide for altcoin deposits by our clients. Please see the 'Wallet Address' page on our site and contact us if you require an address for a specific altcoin.
KYC Rules - At this time we are not implementing Know Your Customer (KYC) rules. When we are required to, we may outsource this to a third party company, in order to avoid handling your private information. Currently we are not facing a regulatory requirement to do so, but we understand that day may arrive.
Withdrawals - 2 withdrawals for 0.80611393 BTC.
Have a great week!
-------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 altcoins. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our stake pool earnings.
Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us at: info (at) stakeminers.com for more information. Our support service operates on Philippines time, EST+12/GMT-12. We will confirm your email and offer an expected response time, normally within 12 hours.

Translated: I spent 66% of StakeMiners Investards moneys to afford me, Leroy Fodor, a living here in the Philippines while I protect your money - the remaining 33% - and make it ROI thanks to having earned a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, then with degree in hand, I cleaned toilets for a living in the Carolinas.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 08:32:38 PM

Well, to be fair to Leroy he did admit the "issue". Trying to dance around it by mentioning USD as if that has anything to do with altcoins.

And he's going to buy more NET because Terrik's a good friend Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: