Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879141 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:51:02 AM

You guys do realize that the crowdsale buyers is losing money is not a good thing to Synereo, basically its because of their investment of 4.7M that there will be development....

If you're expecting a large return in the next week or two, it's probably not going to happen.  If you're willing to wait a little longer, I seriously think AMPs will easily hit $5 USD next year.  Synereo is leaps and bounds better than Ethereum and the full AMP distribution, in my estimate, is many, many years off.  The original crowdsale AMP purchasers couldn't recoup their money for literally months before it shot up to ~25k sat.  The bid side of the order book on Bitrrex was practically non-existent and sub 1000 sat for a long time.  I really don't think that will be the case this time because of the momentum Synereo / AMPs are achieving.  I expect a large increase in the near future.  Probably not next week... probably not the week after, but soon.  Patience is a virtue.

The priority of amp is to fire the Chinese bitch community manager-Dana Chan, or this project will fail, this bitch is stealing amp tokens from the team.

Nobody's ever heard of this "Dana Chan" chick.  What are you talking about?

You guys do realize that the crowdsale buyers is losing money is not a good thing to Synereo, basically its because of their investment of 4.7M that there will be development....

If you're expecting a large return in the next week or two, it's probably not going to happen.  If you're willing to wait a little longer, I seriously think AMPs will easily hit $5 USD next year.  Synereo is leaps and bounds better than Ethereum and the full AMP distribution, in my estimate, is many, many years off.  The original crowdsale AMP purchasers couldn't recoup their money for literally months before it shot up to ~25k sat.  The bid side of the order book on Bitrrex was practically non-existent and sub 1000 sat for a long time.  I really don't think that will be the case this time because of the momentum Synereo / AMPs are achieving.  I expect a large increase in the near future.  Probably not next week... probably not the week after, but soon.  Patience is a virtue.
But first, go to 1000sat 100 sat

FTFY

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:22:18 AM

AMP still hasn't broken the 24k support , so a rally is still possible. the problem is the bitcoin rampage, or we would be flying right now.
anyway Synereo on their page are hiring more developers, hopefully we'll see more speedy development in 2017.

bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 09:34:28 AM

Hello. I have sent some BTC for AMP ICO from Bitcoin hardware wallet (Trezor). Do I have any means of finding out where did the AMP went?

Thank you

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:56:24 AM

Hello. I have sent some BTC for AMP ICO from Bitcoin hardware wallet (Trezor). Do I have any means of finding out where did the AMP went?

Thank you

When they are distributed, the AMPs will reside as OMNI assets on the BTC address from which you sent your BTC on your hardware wallet.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 10:03:57 AM

They were not distributed yet? But the ICO has finished already no?

B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:50:44 AM

Lol at the price on Polo.  Enjoy it while it lasts.

Soon moon, it is going lunar for sure in 2k17!!!
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 02:03:12 PM

Read this https://blog.synereo.com/2016/10/18/4463571-thanks/  Smiley

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
polick

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:53:47 PM

Read this https://blog.synereo.com/2016/10/18/4463571-thanks/  Smiley

I hope to get my AMPs by the end of the month. Dor can you update everyone?
someone111

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:31:44 AM

AMPlifiy this post... Anyone really gonna use this? Will people purchase AMPs so they can upvote stuff? I doubt that.

AMPlifiy this post... And loose money with that...

Would YOU do this? Not someone you can imagine...

It's like with this social network for pets. If you ask around you find a lot people who can imagine such a thing would be profitable. But in reality, no one would use it.
This does not even work with STEEM. As I understand, the more STEEM, the more upvote. But with STEEM, these are not lost after upvoting. And yet steemit isn't really profitable for investors.

Except for advertisers perhaps...

If you're expecting a large return in the next week or two, it's probably not going to happen.  If you're willing to wait a little longer, I seriously think AMPs will easily hit $5 USD next year.  Synereo is leaps and bounds better than Ethereum and the full AMP distribution, in my estimate, is many, many years off.
Problem is, there are much more AMPs than ETH. Total supply:

1,680,400,000 AMP
     85,271,149 ETH

So there are almost 20 times more AMP than ETH.

Please do correct me if I am wrong!

-
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Is there going to be a straight out AMP wallet at some stage?  Or are AMP's always going to be an OmniWallet asset linked to a bitcoin address?

--

--
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:20:31 AM

AMPlifiy this post... Anyone really gonna use this? Will people purchase AMPs so they can upvote stuff? I doubt that.

It's like with this social network for pets. If you ask around you find a lot people who can imagine such a thing would be profitable. But in reality, no one would use it.
This does not even work with STEEM. As I understand, the more STEEM, the more upvote. But with STEEM, these are not lost after upvoting. And yet steemit isn't really profitable for investors.

AMPs have value because of their use case for advertisers, but they also are valuable for a lot of other use cases.  One of those being content producers (aka musicians, artists, etc...) who will now be able to directly sell their content to the consumer without having to use middlemen (aka Spotify, iTunes, etc...).  AMPs are also the intermediary token for monetary transfers on the decentralized internet.  Want to send BTC or Fiat (a fiat token redeemable through a gateway service)?  The financial instrument that you send will be converted to AMPs, sent to the recipient, and reconverted into the currency of their choice on the fly.  Also, AMPs are the underlying token of the RChain.  AMPs will have plenty of uses on the decentralized internet and all the dApps and companies which will be utilizing it.

If you're expecting a large return in the next week or two, it's probably not going to happen.  If you're willing to wait a little longer, I seriously think AMPs will easily hit $5 USD next year.  Synereo is leaps and bounds better than Ethereum and the full AMP distribution, in my estimate, is many, many years off.

1,680,400,000 AMP
     85,271,149 ETH

Here's the Synereo AMP Finance GDoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo

As you can see, the total amount of AMPs on the market right now is ~63M.

The total amount of AMPs that can ever be issued is ~949M.

I expect another 26M will be issued from the just concluded crowdsale.  This puts the total float at 89M AMPs.  Probably around 14M AMPs out of the 949M will be burned, which will leave 935M.

Out of those 935M another 846M are left to be issued.  100M are the founders and will most likely be locked up until a substantial price increase happens.  Another 425.2M are allocated for future funding rounds.  There won't be another crowdsale for a year or a year and a half.  If only 44M AMPs were available this funding round the team has another ten years of funding rounds before this is exhausted.  This time only 59% of the 44M AMPs available in the crowdsale were sold.  Extrapolating that to the future, I expect 174.33M AMPs to be burnt before total disbursement which would put the cap at 760.66M AMPs.  The "bounty wallet", "content creator wallet", and "user rewards wallet" amount to a combined total of 290M, and again, fall under long term disbursement.  The situation now sits that there will only be 89M AMPs for the next year or more.  If you think they'll do another crowdsale yearly for ten years to fund development, you're looking at an increase of 67.16M per year.  If this project is even moderately successful, that's nothing.  Look at the marketcap of Ethereum.  It's at $1B.  Synereo is much better than Ethereum from a technological point of view.  Synereo is also much more marketable than Ethereum.  Even if Synereo just reaches $1B marketcap in two years (personally, I think it will go much higher, much sooner), you're looking at a total of 223.33M AMPs with a total market cap of $1B which means each AMP would be worth $4.47 USD.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:05:41 AM

lots of if and lots of greed

i hope you have some hype left cause it seems to me that u have use all your ammos/articles during crowdsale, from social network to world computer in a few weeks. So what's left to fill those long months with zero release and a bullish bitcoin ?
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:46:01 AM

AMPs have value because of their use case for advertisers, but they also are valuable for a lot of other use cases.  One of those being content producers (aka musicians, artists, etc...) who will now be able to directly sell their content to the consumer without having to use middlemen (aka Spotify, iTunes, etc...).  AMPs are also the intermediary token for monetary transfers on the decentralized internet.  Want to send BTC or Fiat (a fiat token redeemable through a gateway service)?  The financial instrument that you send will be converted to AMPs, sent to the recipient, and reconverted into the currency of their choice on the fly.  Also, AMPs are the underlying token of the RChain.  AMPs will have plenty of uses on the decentralized internet and all the dApps and companies which will be utilizing it.

If you're expecting a large return in the next week or two, it's probably not going to happen.  If you're willing to wait a little longer, I seriously think AMPs will easily hit $5 USD next year.  Synereo is leaps and bounds better than Ethereum and the full AMP distribution, in my estimate, is many, many years off.

1,680,400,000 AMP
     85,271,149 ETH

Here's the Synereo AMP Finance GDoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo

As you can see, the total amount of AMPs on the market right now is ~63M.

The total amount of AMPs that can ever be issued is ~949M.

I expect another 26M will be issued from the just concluded crowdsale.  This puts the total float at 89M AMPs.  Probably around 14M AMPs out of the 949M will be burned, which will leave 935M.

Out of those 935M another 846M are left to be issued.  100M are the founders and will most likely be locked up until a substantial price increase happens.  Another 425.2M are allocated for future funding rounds.  There won't be another crowdsale for a year or a year and a half.  If only 44M AMPs were available this funding round the team has another ten years of funding rounds before this is exhausted.  This time only 59% of the 44M AMPs available in the crowdsale were sold.  Extrapolating that to the future, I expect 174.33M AMPs to be burnt before total disbursement which would put the cap at 760.66M AMPs.  The "bounty wallet", "content creator wallet", and "user rewards wallet" amount to a combined total of 290M, and again, fall under long term disbursement.  The situation now sits that there will only be 89M AMPs for the next year or more.  If you think they'll do another crowdsale yearly for ten years to fund development, you're looking at an increase of 67.16M per year.  If this project is even moderately successful, that's nothing.  Look at the marketcap of Ethereum.  It's at $1B.  Synereo is much better than Ethereum from a technological point of view.  Synereo is also much more marketable than Ethereum.  Even if Synereo just reaches $1B marketcap in two years (personally, I think it will go much higher, much sooner), you're looking at a total of 223.33M AMPs with a total market cap of $1B which means each AMP would be worth $4.47 USD.
Thanks for clarifying!

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 06:55:27 AM

Dude, do you realize how much money Facebook makes from people sponsoring stories? It's a lot. On the social media layer, AMPlification is essentially the same. I think lots of people will wind up using AMPs for this purpose.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
polick

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:09:03 AM

Dude, do you realize how much money Facebook makes from people sponsoring stories? It's a lot. On the social media layer, AMPlification is essentially the same. I think lots of people will wind up using AMPs for this purpose.

For sure bro. Facebook makes a killing on advertising. The attention economy is just the next way forward.
luzamarino

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:33:12 AM

Can AMPs be stored on the ledger nano S ?
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:28:24 AM

Can AMPs be stored on the ledger nano S ?

Better not do this! For transfer of AMP you'll need to import the private key in omniwallet but for hardware wallets like ledger or trezor it's complicated to extract.

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:59:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynOkQD6A-A&app=desktop

Synereo - Plug into the Emerging, Decentralized Economy
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:06:17 AM

Steemit at this moment is a real crappy thing. It is a product that is far from being finished. It is just a site where people dump random articles. It lacks a real specific purpose. Moreover, there are a few whales that control everything. So no wonder Steemit is a mess. But you are right, that even Synereo needs to have use cases to get money into it. Synereo should avoid to become something like Steemit where people mostly take money out of the system. But don't forget that Synereo is not just a social platform. Last month Silicon Valley declared the Synereo blockchain superior to all other blockchains and decided to continue with Synereo (over Ethereum) to make a decentralized internet. In my eyes, that makes Synereo hugely valuable and at this moment incredibly undervalued.

polick

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:22:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynOkQD6A-A&app=desktop

Synereo - Plug into the Emerging, Decentralized Economy

Cool video
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: