Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

I have wrote my opinions here about the AMA video:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@profitgenerator/synereo-ama-insights

I was very excited about this video, it clearly shows that the team is working hard behind the scenes, just simply ignoring the troll here, and they are just focusing on the long term project. That is very professional and very effective way to create the future of the attention economy.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:25:47 AM

That guy is really weird, maybe he shares his account with his smart-minded mom.
Maybe you share stuff with your mom like her boyfriend or things like that, but I don't.

It is actually disturbing to have people around here spamming the thread with complete nonsense.

I claim that Steemit finished a fully working project more than 1 year ago, while AMP is still only in beta release of WildSpark.

You don't know what you're talking about, Steemit is still a Beta after 1 year. Synereo is making a LOT more progress than Steemit is, we might as well not even compare the two.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:26:37 AM

Read the last sentence of each quote.

Ehh... 90% of traders lose money for a reason. Most look at things from a linear perspective. Just because BTC HAS been doing good this past month doesn't mean it'll continue to do so, and just because AMPs has been falling doesn't mean it'll continue to do so. Most traders, as you say, buy when something has already been doing good, and sell when something has already dumped... Just because most traders do this doesn't make it rational. Again, the majority of traders lose money, something which is determined by irrational actions led by emotion. Oh AMPs been dumping for days?! I THINK I'LL SELL!! What, BTC is double what it was a year ago? Best time to buy! Nope... Buy low, sell high, look at things from a non-linear perspective. No one can read the future, that's why valuation and knowing what something is truly worth if successful is so important.
Buy low ? Yes, you should buy low if the project is doing well. But if they are bitching and not delivering there is no reason to buy low. I want to buy more but only if they clean up their mess. As long as I keep reading this crap, I will not invest a single penny in Synereo anymore.

At least good to read what the Synereo team is planning. The say that Greg's plan costs too much and will take 10 years to finish and that they don't want that and want to deliver their product sooner and that they have enough money to attract top talent. This makes sense. I bought some more AMP at current low prices.

Why do you listen to him anyway?

More than that, why do you spend time and money on such a project? The moral thing to do when Greg left and the promised project was abandoned wasn't done. Now the chance for a refund is gone. There is a chance it is not a scAMP (just to use Diego24's word used few months ago), but why risking it when there are much better teams developing things around? I just don't understand why people like to suffer... Try your chances somewhere else! If you want, I have some suggestions, but I am sure you will find dozens of better projects.

Your hidden advertising is a DECENT and COSS?

Hidden?? Do you understand the meaning of hidden? If it was hidden you wouldn't have seen it... I proudly advertize DECENT, even though no bounty campaign is taking place at the moment. DECENT team, unlike Synereo Team, has complied to everything they said with hard work. Maybe Synereo team was unlucky, but I highly doubt, because they claimed many times Greg had never delivered anything, so...

You understand? I see that you do not understand! In your posts, you did not mention that you are advertising.
Advertise your g in the appropriate branches.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:04:19 AM

You are blind if you don't see that whenever 5-6 sockpuppet accounts on this thread start to put out here very libelous false accusations here just to defame Synereo, that does hurt the price.
You can find these kind of trolls in every thread for every coin. By that logic all coins should have dropped hard. Investors with money don't listen to troll accounts. They look at the fundamentals. This coin is just getting pumped and dumped by a few whales. And they can do this because it has a very low marketcap. And one of the reasons for that is that the team is too small. Investors look at the team size because that determines how fast the product will grow. That's one of the very important parameters they look at. Just having a good project is not enough. Why do you think I am bringing this up evertytime ? You call it trolling, but it isn't. AMP needs a bigger development team if it wants the marketcap to grow so it can't be pumped and dumped so easily anymore. In fact, I should actually not invest in AMP either because I know that some parameters big investors look at, are not satisfied with AMP. I just keep pooring some money in it because I love the project. This will probably be the only project I will ever jump in without having all the investment parameters satisfied.
Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

Synereo is making a LOT more progress than Steemit is
I don't know what you are smoking but it must be some good shit.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

You are blind if you don't see that whenever 5-6 sockpuppet accounts on this thread start to put out here very libelous false accusations here just to defame Synereo, that does hurt the price.
You can find these kind of trolls in every thread for every coin. By that logic all coins should have dropped hard. Investors with money don't listen to troll accounts. They look at the fundamentals. This coin is just getting pumped and dumped by a few whales. And they can do this because it has a very low marketcap. And one of the reasons for that is that the team is too small. Investors look at the team size because that determines how fast the product will grow. That's one of the very important parameters they look at. Just having a good project is not enough. Why do you think I am bringing this up evertytime ? You call it trolling, but it isn't. AMP needs a bigger development team if it wants the marketcap to grow so it can't be pumped and dumped so easily anymore. In fact, I should actually not invest in AMP either because I know that some parameters big investors look at, are not satisfied with AMP. I just keep pooring some money in it because I love the project. This will probably be the only project I will ever jump in without having all the investment parameters satisfied.

I take it you didn't watch the AMA?

If memory serves correct they said they have 13 people working on it, and are going to be hiring 3 more, so it will be 16 people working on AMP.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

If memory serves correct they said they have 13 people working on it, and are going to be hiring 3 more, so it will be 16 people working on AMP.
Indeed, I didn't. I wasn't home. Thanks for the info. It answers a question I once asked here and this is the answer I was hoping for. 
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

Indeed, I didn't. I wasn't home. Thanks for the info. It answers a question I once asked here and this is the answer I was hoping for. 

So buy back in and stop trolling.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

I am already back in. And I never trolled.  Cool
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

Hello guys,
Gooood news they said open beta is coming in 18 hours from now with amazing website and that extension Shocked Cool Grin
ctor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

This thread should be called "AMP trading and speculation" but not an official ANN thread ><

Maybe a pair of "clean and moderated" + "unmoderated" threads would work.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe, mcptrman please stop abusing large/bold/colored fonts.
Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

You understand? I see that you do not understand! In your posts, you did not mention that you are advertising.
True. He tries to advertise his shitcoins under the radar.
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:15:42 PM

True. He tries to advertise his shitcoins under the radar.

Diego, bro, calm down. Also, you're wrong about Steemit, it's still a Beta.
explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

Hello guys,
Gooood news they said open beta is coming in 18 hours from now with amazing website and that extension Shocked Cool Grin

Is this for real?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:50:01 PM

Hello guys,

Is this for real?

In yesterday's AMA the devs said 36 hours for the open beta, so it must be true.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:54:10 PM

I am already back in. And I never trolled.  Cool

Of course you did, you compared AMP to a ponzi a few months ago, with no evidence, or referring to it as "scAMP":

Quote from: Diego24
So people can just make money by not even creating content and you see that as a good idea ? So no value is offered but you can make money on that ? How is that even possible Huh This is textbook definition of a Ponzi Scheme. This can only work in the beginning. Then it will collapse. As I said, Steemit v2.0 incoming.

Quote from: Diego24
Voila, today I gained back the BTC I lost in scAMP. The AMP price is fake as hell. Look at the buy walls. LOL. AMP is the only coin with such fake walls at the buy side.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170706204939/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg18210927

Dude you were trolling here for 6 months straight without shame, and now you are denying it. You are a shameless troll!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:00:22 PM

This thread should be called "AMP trading and speculation" but not an official ANN thread ><

Maybe a pair of "clean and moderated" + "unmoderated" threads would work.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe, mcptrman please stop abusing large/bold/colored fonts.

I did make a self moderated speculation thread here a while ago, but nobody uses it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.0

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:40:10 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:51:12 PM by JoeyDaMan7

I am already back in. And I never trolled.  Cool

I'm calling BS. If you were actually "back in" you wouldn't be trolling this thread. I bought some AMPs during the second ICO and held during the Greg Rchain drama - boohoo you lost 2 bitcoin because you couldn't hold for a couple months. Move on to some other coin, AMP doesn't need your money to move forward. You were trolling the thread when AMP was 3 cents and I'm guessing that you didn't buy then either. You continously try to bring the project down and you don't buy back in. As a result, you're losing. AMP will be over a dollar later, you'll still troll the thread and not buy back in, and that's all you'll ever be - a loser.
Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

I'm calling BS. If you were actually "back in" you wouldn't be talking trolling this thread. I bought some AMPs during the second ICO and held during the Greg Rchain drama - boohoo you lost 2 bitcoin because you couldn't hold for a couple months. Move on to some other coin, AMP doesn't need your money to move forward. You were trolling the thread when AMP was 3 cents and I'm guessing that you didn't buy then either. You continously try to bring the project down and you don't buy back in. As a result, you're losing. AMP will be over a dollar later, you'll still troll the thread and not buy back in, and that's all you'll ever be - a loser.
Ey retard. Do you dare to make a bet with me for 10.000 $ that I am in AMP ? You have a big mouth behind your PC, well show us if you are a man and make this bet if you dare.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:51:32 PM

lmao man even i'm laughing at such shenanigans!  Cheesy Kiss

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: