Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879141 times)
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

Aw, I made him mad, poor little guy.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

I am still waiting if you dare to make the bet.
Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

I don't know under which rock you suddenly came from but you stupidity is very close to the one of profitgenerator.

Synereo is making a LOT more progress than Steemit is, we might as well not even compare the two.
ROFL. Not as disrespect for Synereo, but saying Steemit is progressing slower is a joke. But it does reflect how retarded many investors are.

Also, you're wrong about Steemit, it's still a Beta.
I never said Steemit was beta or alpha. I claimed they have a full product aka a website where people can post content and reward videos, articles and whatever content. But inventing things I said suits your investor profile.

I'm calling BS. If you were actually "back in" you wouldn't be talking trolling this thread.
Bet is still on. Are you JoeyDaMan or JoeyDaFag ? You decide which one you are.

I bought some AMPs during the second ICO and held during the Greg Rchain drama
So you are stupid. Tell me something new.

Move on to some other coin, AMP doesn't need your money to move forward.
I do with my money whatever I want, Hitler.

You continously try to bring the project down and you don't buy back in.
I don't bring the project down. I state truths. The project didn't have enough developers and the inhouse fighting made the coin a joke to invest in. That's simply stating the objective truth. If what mr. Bean said is true and they expanded their team with 16 developers, together with the inhouse fighting resolved, then things become much better. However, I asked here how many developers there were and never got any answer which of course makes me think they are still a very small team.

I also said I will not leave AMP because I like the idea behind the project. That's not bringing down the project but of course stupid people don't read that.

As a result, you're losing. AMP will be over a dollar later, you'll still troll the thread and not buy back in, and that's all you'll ever be - a loser.
Sure, man. I have my main stash in Ethereum and Bitcoin and you as AMP holder are calling me a loser. Stupidity confirmed.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:30:12 PM

I don't know under which rock you suddenly came from but you stupidity is very close to the one of profitgenerator.

Synereo is making a LOT more progress than Steemit is, we might as well not even compare the two.
ROFL. Not as disrespect for Synereo, but saying Steemit is progressing slower is a joke. But it does reflect how retarded many investors are.

Also, you're wrong about Steemit, it's still a Beta.
I never said Steemit was beta or alpha. I claimed they have a full product aka a website where people can post content and reward videos, articles and whatever content. But inventing things I said suits your investor profile.

I'm calling BS. If you were actually "back in" you wouldn't be talking trolling this thread.
Bet is still on. Are you JoeyDaMan or JoeyDaFag ? You decide which one you are.

I bought some AMPs during the second ICO and held during the Greg Rchain drama
So you are stupid. Tell me something new.

Move on to some other coin, AMP doesn't need your money to move forward.
I do with my money whatever I want, Hitler.

You continously try to bring the project down and you don't buy back in.
I don't bring the project down. I state truths. The project didn't have enough developers and the inhouse fighting made the coin a joke to invest in. That's simply stating the objective truth. If what mr. Bean said is true and they expanded their team with 16 developers, together with the inhouse fighting resolved, then things become much better. However, I asked here how many developers there were and never got any answer which of course makes me think they are still a very small team.

I also said I will not leave AMP because I like the idea behind the project. That's not bringing down the project but of course stupid people don't read that.

As a result, you're losing. AMP will be over a dollar later, you'll still troll the thread and not buy back in, and that's all you'll ever be - a loser.
Sure, man. I have my main stash in Ethereum and Bitcoin and you as AMP holder are calling me a loser. Stupidity confirmed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:36:09 PM

Of course you did, you compared AMP to a ponzi a few months ago, with no evidence, or referring to it as "scAMP":
Ey, 135.000 % ROI scam artist ... if you want, the bet also holds for you. I can post my trading history here and you will see that I am currently in AMP. At a little loss at the moment.

Sometimes I wonder if inside your head you have brains or just a lot of air. I really doubt because nothing smart comes out of your posts. You only post stupidities. Everything you post is retarded. First the supposed millions dollars Synereo lost due to 5 fake accounts. Now this nonsense. Why would I be on this thread if I am not investing in AMP ? You won't see me posting in other threads. Why do you think that is ? I go in and out the coin. Sure. I wanted te be a holder but after I got burned hard, I am at the moment far away of becoming an AMP holder. I am an AMP trader because of the pump and dump nature of the coin.

Dude you were trolling here for 6 months straight without shame, and now you are denying it. You are a shameless troll!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy[/size][/b]
That's not trolling. Many investors got really angy back then because they lost a lot of money. Many thought the team dumped their coins after the ICO. And the fight with Greg didn't make things any better. Maybe I was wrong to have behaved like that back then. I reacted too emotionaly. What can I say, I am an emotional person and I know it. And if I get pissed of, I can't really control myself.

But there is only 1 shameless troll here and that is you: mr. 135.000 % ROI  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. Proudly posting on Steemit this horrible lie and some noobs really looking up at you in the comment section. You, sir, are a scam artist.

JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

I am still waiting if you dare to make the bet.

Even if you made money from any bet, we all know that you'd lose it. Seems like you've been pretty reckless with your portfolio. If you were well-diversified and did your research on the "Grexit" back in January, you would've held. You went all in on AMP, couldn't hold for a couple more months, and chose to sell at a loss. Profitgenerator has a good track record. You'd be taking pointers from him if you were smart enough.

I called you out and now you're being pretty defensive. Tongue
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

I don't know why ppl can stand the facts... I can hold a coin, and be critic about the things I think (or know) that are wrong... always the same, I remember when I was on Arch slack and I was asking about probes about product development... almost everyone on the room was calling me FUDster (a few weeks later Edgar rage quit and close the slack room).

Profit Generator... 50 articles in 7 months? WTF LOL... looks like you are deep on this coin, but you shouldn't try to get ppl to buy AMP saying that it will be at 0.03 (not going to happen this year for sure). When it was 2x the current price, you said its time to buy, you always say that. I have some BTC on AMP, and it will be very good if this works out well, but if not... I will sell the coins (already have a stop loss value before buying a coin) and move on.
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

I don't know why ppl can stand the facts... I can hold a coin, and be critic about the things I think (or know) that are wrong... always the same, I remember when I was on Arch slack and I was asking about probes about product development... almost everyone on the room was calling me FUDster (a few weeks later Edgar rage quit and close the slack room).

Profit Generator... 50 articles in 7 months? WTF LOL... looks like you are deep on this coin, but you shouldn't try to get ppl to buy AMP saying that it will be at 0.03 (not going to happen this year for sure). When it was 2x the current price, you said its time to buy, you always say that. I have some BTC on AMP, and it will be very good if this works out well, but if not... I will sell the coins (already have a stop loss value before buying a coin) and move on.

Profit Generator is very very enthusiastic about the project but I don't mind because I love the positivity. Realistically, I see the price going up to $1 or $2 this fall or winter. Anything $10 or above is going to take a while but he and I are in it for the long-haul so we don't care. I definitely recommend buying AMP right now because it already fell 4x from its ATH and has the open Beta on the 13th.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

Profit Generator is very very enthusiastic about the project but I don't mind because I love the positivity. Realistically, I see the price going up to $1 or $2 this fall or winter. Anything $10 or above is going to take a while but he and I are in it for the long-haul so we don't care. I definitely recommend buying AMP right now because it already fell 4x from its ATH and has the open Beta on the 13th.

Tomorrow the beta is out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Even if you made money from any bet, we all know that you'd lose it. Seems like you've been pretty reckless with your portfolio. If you were well-diversified and did your research on the "Grexit" back in January, you would've held. You went all in on AMP, couldn't hold for a couple more months, and chose to sell at a loss. Profitgenerator has a good track record. You'd be taking pointers from him if you were smart enough.

I called you out and now you're being pretty defensive. Tongue
Ok, so it is going to be JoeyDaFag.

Lol, so many assumptions backed by absolutely nothing. Which insane idiot is going all in on a small altcoin ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I have 0 money of myself in these small altcoins. I am playing them with steemit money only. I took that money and traded it on Dash, Monero, AMP, NAV, Litecoin, Ripple, ... now this money is 17 times worth more than a year ago ROFL. You just keep believing your fantasy stories, JoeyDaFag.

Totally agree with you. You see how I get attacked by these noobs that are blind for reality.

Profitgenerator is a professional scam artist. This is an article of his steemit page:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-i-made-135-534-97-profit

The best part is his first line:

This is not a scam, it's all recorded and documented on the Blockchain, here on Steemit.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

He has to work extra at McDonalds now to cover his AMP losses  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Profit Generator is very enthusiastic about the project but I don't mind because I love the positivity.
You see, JoeyDaMan is actually a girl. He likes to get positive emotions from LossGenerator. He doesn't care about facts but he does care a lot about his feelings  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
burner2015

Activity: 238

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

Sounds good. I forgot the coin for some time since June.  Good to see that he will recover the next months.

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

Sounds good. I forgot the coin for some time since June.  Good to see that he will recover the next months.

Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:08:57 PM

dollabillzbro

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

can you faggots stfu i want this coin to moon. your shit discussion is not helping in making us rich.
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:27:20 PM

can you faggots stfu i want this coin to moon. your shit discussion is not helping in making us rich.

Join the Slack, it's way better. Too many trolls in this thread.
Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

Join the slack. Too many fags in this thread.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

It's getting a bit toxic now lads, why would people invest when they read the last few pages?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

Do you have a link for the slack?
Or better yet does amp have a discord?
Just scooped up 8k amp hoping it takes off after the open bata release.
Diego24

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

It's getting a bit toxic now lads, why would people invest when they read the last few pages?
True. I will stop it.  Wink
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:12:46 PM

Do you have a link for the slack?
Or better yet does amp have a discord?
Just scooped up 8k amp hoping it takes off after the open bata release.

https://blog.synereo.com/slack/

Click on the badge and type in your email address to get the invite.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: