Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:00:49 PM

Its always better to invest money instead of saving. By saving, you just make your money idle, but by investing your money grows gradually.It would be better to invest in Bitcoins as its price is steadily increasing.
But if a person do not have much money to put in a good investment then he do not have to go for smaller not guaranteed investments but he then need to wait more to save his money to a reasonable amount and after that he have to look for a good place of investment.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:06:06 PM

welp, nobody becomes rich by just saving so yes, invest in something you believe in, it's always better

There are people who became rich by just saving. If you know those people who are early adopters of bitcoin, yes they invest at first for buying thousands of bitcoins that they afford and after that they just did nothing but save it until today. Maybe they used and spent some of it, but for those remaining bitcoins that they have save, it made them rich.
But the early adopter had invested before they consider to save their coins, soo you are saying that invest and wait is the best solution. Several people made some good money with bitcoins while others had just loose those opportunity, the pizza guy is one of them maybe.
Nowadays taking into consideration the high value i would save my coins for the future, then risk them into some investment.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:15:17 PM

Its always better to invest money instead of saving. By saving, you just make your money idle, but by investing your money grows gradually.It would be better to invest in Bitcoins as its price is steadily increasing.
But if a person do not have much money to put in a good investment then he do not have to go for smaller not guaranteed investments but he then need to wait more to save his money to a reasonable amount and after that he have to look for a good place of investment.

If you dont have enough funds to invest then all you need to care about is your daily necesities and not about how many you could invest or save anymore. It is very irrelevant however there are many investment that actually come with small capital and people could actually make a good use of it however people always wants something with high return
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:08:16 AM

If you dont have enough funds to invest then all you need to care about is your daily necesities and not about how many you could invest or save anymore. It is very irrelevant however there are many investment that actually come with small capital and people could actually make a good use of it however people always wants something with high return
If a person is a low class or what we called poor, They must do saving or investing because in saving/investing it can help them to buy all their necessities without having a problem. They can start doing that by saving a small part of their income and always do that and after a few months they can try investing and also do compounding to grow their money even more.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:38:37 AM

If a person is a low class or what we called poor, They must do saving or investing because in saving/investing it can help them to buy all their necessities without having a problem. They can start doing that by saving a small part of their income and always do that and after a few months they can try investing and also do compounding to grow their money even more.
Poor people wants to save but they have no chance to do it, they are earning a low income or others are not even earning, so their money is used for their daily basic needs. How can you save when you are not earning enough for your family to survive?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:39:02 AM

Unlike saving, Investing has a greater risk than it cause to invest is to put your money to something with the EXPECTATION that it can produce profits . and Yes some investments requires a minimum amount so not all people can afford it and sometimes your profit depends on the amount you invest . Meanwhile saving is to literally save money, Your money doesn't grow through third party but it will increase if you put money to it at a given time .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:53:53 AM

Unlike saving, Investing has a greater risk than it cause to invest is to put your money to something with the EXPECTATION that it can produce profits . and Yes some investments requires a minimum amount so not all people can afford it and sometimes your profit depends on the amount you invest . Meanwhile saving is to literally save money, Your money doesn't grow through third party but it will increase if you put money to it at a given time .

I think everyone can invest, even with small amounts. Just make sure that you don't put all your savings in an investment. Always better to have an emergency fund first before going into investments. As you said, different risk levels are associated with different kinds of investments. Better to study first what you are getting into and see if it suits your risk appetite.
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:31:48 AM

I now have all the savings invested in different projects. Some of the projects with little or no risk, but in spite of that, I do not keep the money just idle
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:43:00 PM

I now have all the savings invested in different projects. Some of the projects with little or no risk, but in spite of that, I do not keep the money just idle

There are no such thing as no risk investment, there is always a risk to every investment even if it is only a small risk however most of the time when people said that there is a small risk investment the return rate for that investment is also low so it is totally not worth the time to keep money in such investment while some better investment exist
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:56:04 PM

There are no such thing as no risk investment, there is always a risk to every investment even if it is only a small risk however most of the time when people said that there is a small risk investment the return rate for that investment is also low so it is totally not worth the time to keep money in such investment while some better investment exist

You are right that in any investment they have a part of the risk involved. But, if you know on what your invest and you have a deep knowledge of the market, you reduce the risk considerably.

I think a person need to have a mix of both, you need to save a little to have access to money in case of an emergency. Also, you need to have investments for the sole purpose to grow your money over time for the future.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

You are right that in any investment they have a part of the risk involved. But, if you know on what your invest and you have a deep knowledge of the market, you reduce the risk considerably.

I think a person need to have a mix of both, you need to save a little to have access to money in case of an emergency. Also, you need to have investments for the sole purpose to grow your money over time for the future.

I agree. Saving and investing goes hand and hand. People need it invest and save some money. Investing activities might not result into the planned outcome and if that happens, savings will save people from going bankrupt and hungry. So saving is also important. People can't also just invest everything. If they do invest everything, there is a chance to lose everything.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:26:13 PM

I agree. Saving and investing goes hand and hand. People need it invest and save some money. Investing activities might not result into the planned outcome and if that happens, savings will save people from going bankrupt and hungry. So saving is also important. People can't also just invest everything. If they do invest everything, there is a chance to lose everything.
That is one bold move about investment. Saying "Don't keep your money Idle" is not a god suggestion. In Investing it requires certain kind of decisions, decisions that will determine if you will either gain or lose money. You just don't put your money in anything because the chance of losing  your hard earned money will be easy if you make quick and random decisions.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:34:55 PM

I would really love to know about the projects with little or no risk where you have invested your savings because i also have some savings but i cant find any projects like that and i really want to get a place to invest some of my bitcoins so that i can make them grow too.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:20:39 PM

The last year results had showed that those who havent invested were able to make  2-3x their investment, from 200-300 dollars, to the currently 900-950 dollars. Some people had invested and have roi already since the new value of bitcoin its amazing. I had invested last years and i do regret from those, if i havent made such, i would be todays with something like 2bitcoins, but well i lost a part of mine investement into a crypto coin, and the rest i just sold at the 700 dollars value, i werent expecting it reach no where this values.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:28:15 AM

The last year results had showed that those who havent invested were able to make  2-3x their investment, from 200-300 dollars, to the currently 900-950 dollars. Some people had invested and have roi already since the new value of bitcoin its amazing. I had invested last years and i do regret from those, if i havent made such, i would be todays with something like 2bitcoins, but well i lost a part of mine investement into a crypto coin, and the rest i just sold at the 700 dollars value, i werent expecting it reach no where this values.
Bitcoin price is amazing, and I agree with you. Bitcoin was designed to resist the global economy condition so when the fiat price fall becouse of inflation, bitcoin is rising its price by deflation. So I think it will be good for save money in bitcoin as an investment.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:38:11 AM

Investment is better than saving, but saving has its own importance like in future you need some money then your savings will help you out. And investing all earnings is an act of fool so invest 50-70% of earning  and save atleast 30% of your earning for future use. Agreed that savings don't grow your money while investments grow your money day by day.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:46:41 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

You never want to put all your money in one place, usually people invest 20-40% of their savings. Some invest more. But diversifying is the key to gaining reliable profit, because you will minimize the risks. So the answer is - both.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:49:46 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

You never want to put all your money in one place, usually people invest 20-40% of their savings. Some invest more. But diversifying is the key to gaining reliable profit, because you will minimize the risks. So the answer is - both.
Good offer. Currently, I always split my salary into two part. The first part is located in the bank. I use the second part to buy Bitcoin. In some ways, Bitcoin is definitely better than gold. That's why I think it is now a good investment. As you can see, Bitcoin prices are getting higher and higher every day. If it reaches $1000 dollar, my capital will be doubled.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:32:10 AM

Investment is better than saving, but saving has its own importance like in future you need some money then your savings will help you out. And investing all earnings is an act of fool so invest 50-70% of earning  and save atleast 30% of your earning for future use. Agreed that savings don't grow your money while investments grow your money day by day.
Yes I agree, it is better we choose both, for the needs of each day we will certainly save money, because we could not bring large amounts of money. Investment is very important, because we have to think long term especially when we are old, sick, and doesn't work anymore, so do not ever leave the investment.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:00:31 AM

If it is a Fiat, I would prefer to invest it in real estate as this is one sector which is going to see more growth in future.
If it is bitcoin,I would prefer to save it for future as I believe it is going to be worth millions of dollars

Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: