Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Please do both, because in business you must have 2 to 5 plans, if the 1st one didn't work atleast you have back up, not that if you will be a loser in the first you will be loser in the end.
yeah it is also worth in use, has many backup plan will help you when planning one does not succeed or fail, as well as save or invest both will be very important to use it to enrich plan
wutard

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Please do both, because in business you must have 2 to 5 plans, if the 1st one didn't work atleast you have back up, not that if you will be a loser in the first you will be loser in the end.
yeah it is also worth in use, has many backup plan will help you when planning one does not succeed or fail, as well as save or invest both will be very important to use it to enrich plan
If we assume that the preservation of bitcoin will bring you good profit, investorovat these coins will still need, in one way or another currency. So the investment is the first thing, and a good business.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

I think you better to do both, you save money and on the other hand you invest it. Because in business you don't need to give your 100% money, you have do divide it wisely. But you have do give your 100% effort for it to make it work. 

Yeah as mentioned saving and investing is a wise decision. As quoted 100% work force makes things better but for the one who does it as a part time can't spend lot of time. So in respect to time and money we have planning needs to be done.
Do both and your life will be better, it's not hard to do it if you are have the courage to achieve it. First, you start with savings, and when you have a good amount, then you can start with investing as well. It's definitely a life changing if you started to have your own investment and savings that would ensure you funds in times you are in a desperate situation.
For the poor state of affairs with personal finances, there are other ways out of situations. Therefore, if you have already taken for the completion of Ranko budget, the better the investment is nothing. Because investments are profitable all the time, and the purpose of the savings will be justified only after a few years.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:12:42 PM

I think you better to do both, you save money and on the other hand you invest it. Because in business you don't need to give your 100% money, you have do divide it wisely. But you have do give your 100% effort for it to make it work. 

Yeah as mentioned saving and investing is a wise decision. As quoted 100% work force makes things better but for the one who does it as a part time can't spend lot of time. So in respect to time and money we have planning needs to be done.
If bitcoin extract and save it with a high probability to the time a good price, then it will turn out that the current price, and is equivalent to all the stored bitcoin will increase by several times.
anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

Do both and your life will be better, it's not hard to do it if you are have the courage to achieve it. First, you start with savings, and when you have a good amount, then you can start with investing as well. It's definitely a life changing if you started to have your own investment and savings that would ensure you funds in times you are in a desperate situation.
For the poor state of affairs with personal finances, there are other ways out of situations. Therefore, if you have already taken for the completion of Ranko budget, the better the investment is nothing. Because investments are profitable all the time, and the purpose of the savings will be justified only after a few years.

Yes you are right. You just have to wait a few years and your investment is justified. It is a pity that not everyone has the time to wait
Musent

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

Yes you are right. You just have to wait a few years and your investment is justified. It is a pity that not everyone has the time to wait

If you are investing your money somewhere then you need to have a great level of patience and if you lack patience then there is a full possibility that you will take a wrong decision and eventually loose all your investments so in that case it would be better to save money and be satisfied with whatever you have.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:02:53 PM

Also i think it is essential tbat when you invest on a business or even if you invest in btc, you have to have somethung set aside for emergency purposes. Investment as we all kniw is also a risk. Mranubg that we really can't be sure about the outcome and all we can do is to prepare so we can get favorable results. But if it doesn't go well, then that's where your savings would come into play to bail you out.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:02:20 AM

Yes, I also dislike to waiting, for long term investment then I select the goods not moving like land or property. I prefer short-term investment (less than 1 year) although at high risk. I think we will not be successful if it does not want to take any risks, however, we have much to learn and know the experience of a successful persons.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Also i think it is essential tbat when you invest on a business or even if you invest in btc, you have to have somethung set aside for emergency purposes. Investment as we all kniw is also a risk. Mranubg that we really can't be sure about the outcome and all we can do is to prepare so we can get favorable results. But if it doesn't go well, then that's where your savings would come into play to bail you out.
simple principle to not put all your money in one basket ,
spread it around , daily needs , a long run investment , short term business etc ,
i will prefer to do keep my money circulating not to just hold it ,
there is a lot of opportunity to grow your wealth out there.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:38:29 AM

simple principle to not put all your money in one basket ,
spread it around , daily needs , a long run investment , short term business etc ,
i will prefer to do keep my money circulating not to just hold it ,
there is a lot of opportunity to grow your wealth out there.
Exactly, and bitcoin offers that opportunity to us, we just have to be a risk taker to have this kind of opportunity that is already knocking in our door. I have savings and investment and I believe I have done what is recommended to possibly have a better future. Big portion of my investment is with bitcoin but I do not allow myself to make that as an excuse not to save and with God's help, I was able to do both.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
achow102

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

you are right, the money should work and make money. But each of us must choose the right investment strategy. In this case it is possible to succeed
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:51:11 AM

As the total supply is fixed and bitcoin is becoming popular day by day, it is more likely to be happened that price of btc will go towards north. So it is really good time to invest in btc. Only BTC is real. Other crypto enters into crypto world and vanishes after a while. Most of them actually. So investing directly into btc is a good move. If any one can trade or mine the appropriate coin in right time, mining and trading are very good option too. But crypto world os fragile and too much risky. So what ever you do, do research first and do it at your own rsik
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:50:55 AM

you are right, the money should work and make money. But each of us must choose the right investment strategy. In this case it is possible to succeed
if you're a great person you can make money work for you so that you can make money without having to work, try to learn about investing. it would be very beneficial if you're steeped in it
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:56:47 AM

Ofcourse invest it for example : if you invest your money into bitcoin when 2014 then you already gain profit up to 3x ( when the value reach $ 1000++ )

If you just save it, you can get much profit like invest can got !
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

Ofcourse invest it for example : if you invest your money into bitcoin when 2014 then you already gain profit up to 3x ( when the value reach $ 1000++ )

I look at it as like saving. It's just in the form of bitcoin. But it could be viewed as an investment too if you are an investor.

If you are very sure about where you are going to invest your money, then it's good to invest it, just like what you've mention, many already speculated that the price would skyrocket this year, and that is true, and those who believe and invest in bitcoin, probably having a good time now. Sad to say not all of us have that strong faith on bitcoin and also, we are after the safety of our money, so we save it.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 12:47:34 PM

True that we have seen people who had bought bitcoin around 200$/btc are making profit by selling today. All because the crypto market is very volatile and worth trading in.

However we must also remember that prices can fall anytime as well - hence it is not recommended for the panicky traders who get heart problems when prices fall by one unit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

As the total supply is fixed and bitcoin is becoming popular day by day, it is more likely to be happened that price of btc will go towards north. So it is really good time to invest in btc. Only BTC is real. Other crypto enters into crypto world and vanishes after a while. Most of them actually. So investing directly into btc is a good move. If any one can trade or mine the appropriate coin in right time, mining and trading are very good option too. But crypto world os fragile and too much risky. So what ever you do, do research first and do it at your own rsik
But the problem is that not all supply of Bitcoin is present or being circulated yet. Because we need to mine the remaining Bitcoin which is getting harder and harder every halving. With mining Bitcoin was able to control its price as proven by its charts. I can't predict what will be the outcome if all 21,000,000 of it has been mined price wise.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

But the problem is that not all supply of Bitcoin is present or being circulated yet. Because we need to mine the remaining Bitcoin which is getting harder and harder every halving. With mining Bitcoin was able to control its price as proven by its charts. I can't predict what will be the outcome if all 21,000,000 of it has been mined price wise.

Most bitcoins will be mined by 2033.

Notice how after 2033 the curve becomes negligible. The release of new coins into the market will be irrelevant, therefore it's safe to amuse the supply will not move much pretty much forever. So by 2033 the price should be high as hell...it should have clicked on the global mind that the bitcoin supply would pretty much be all issued already, we would need to go $100,000+ at least, that's where we should be logically in 2033.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

i think saving or investing is the same as if you want to invest it in the bitcoin itself and i think it is much more better to invest in bitcoin itself rather than invest in something else like gold or something......
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

i think saving or investing is the same as if you want to invest it in the bitcoin itself and i think it is much more better to invest in bitcoin itself rather than invest in something else like gold or something......

Yeah when it comes to bitcoin saving its like you have an investment already as the price of btc fluctuates. Imagine if you've saved btc from the start of last year, your savings then became your investment already as the price more likely went up from the initial amount you saved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: