Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Keeping money in the bank is a big waste of money!

Dude, you need to invest bitcoins or any altcoin that you may feel comfortable with.

Heck, you can buy bitcoins and sell them if you like, or save your money in gold as appreciate most of the time!

But I don't really like the idea of saving money in the bank because the bank is the one that'll profit from your money.

Thank you

Yeah saving money in the banks gives me a feeling of wasting my money where I don't get anything in return and only banks makes profits with my money so I will choose to invest that money in bitcoin or altcoins so that it can give me best returns in future.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

Saving should be primary and investment should be secondary as you cannot invest your money unless you have saved them and even if you invest you should always be ready with saving as an back up which can help you in rainy days if your investment goes wrong in future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

MioTaiHeo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:40:13 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Dude, you need to invest bitcoins or any altcoin that you may feel comfortable with.

Heck, you can buy bitcoins and sell them if you like, or save your money in gold as appreciate most of the time!

But I don't really like the idea of saving money in the bank because the bank is the one that'll profit from your money.

Thank you

Yeah saving money in the banks gives me a feeling of wasting my money where I don't get anything in return and only banks makes profits with my money so I will choose to invest that money in bitcoin or altcoins so that it can give me best returns in future.

I also do not keep money in banks since I learned about the battles. I invest my money in bitcoin. This ensures the growth of my money and protects them from inflation
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:19:57 AM

Thank you

After learning how to invest my money, i stop saving in a banks. knowing that saving in banks will make your money weak because of inflation. hey better to invest your money in stocks, bitcoin or altcoin, take some risk. hey its pretty good. 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:52:59 AM

Saving should be primary and investment should be secondary as you cannot invest your money unless you have saved them and even if you invest you should always be ready with saving as an back up which can help you in rainy days if your investment goes wrong in future.

Both things should be prioritize and those two are very important if you are talking about finances. Investment for the profit and after getting the profit you need to save it. And it's the main purpose of saving, whenever you will have hard times financially you can easily got something to get off on your savings account / bank.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:12:57 AM

Both things should be prioritize and those two are very important if you are talking about finances. Investment for the profit and after getting the profit you need to save it. And it's the main purpose of saving, whenever you will have hard times financially you can easily got something to get off on your savings account / bank.
But it should done on a step by step procedure, you cannot make a good investment if you do not have enough savings, thus you need to learn who to save first and the moment you save enough to invest, that will be the time to initiate actions. The problem with others is they are not good in managing their finances, they have a lot of plans but they do not know what to prioritize.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:43:36 AM

invest is for people that they can loose.
save is for people that they have no reserve.

you can invest and loose or win.
you can save ... and you win always.

i choose to invest my money than to save banks because its risky whay i choose to invest ? because in future i predict that bitcoin is reach a higher value and as of now many people know bitcoin choose to invest
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

That is true dont depend on single income as long as we can earn for these both activities we can make it if we really afraid to lose then you're not ready to win what ever it takes it really for now to earn and you can't get that money that we are earning today from the ground lets prioritze our earnings and balance them.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

That is true dont depend on single income as long as we can earn for these both activities we can make it if we really afraid to lose then you're not ready to win what ever it takes it really for now to earn and you can't get that money that we are earning today from the ground lets prioritze our earnings and balance them.

Both saving and investing money is important. But earning money by hard work should come even before that. We must save at least 10% of our daily earnings. Keep that as a reserve for future and draw from it slowly during daily needs if required. Use the rest of income for daily necessities and think of investing it in different modes of earnings. Once you consolidate some earnings, think how you are going to part with it, save it or reinvest it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is good idea. I have started recently and I'm loving the idea of investing in bitcoins. Gold is far fetched item now and I don't really like that one. Bitcoin is virtual and secure and I'm finding it very promising these days.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

Both saving and investing money is important. But earning money by hard work should come even before that. We must save at least 10% of our daily earnings. Keep that as a reserve for future and draw from it slowly during daily needs if required. Use the rest of income for daily necessities and think of investing it in different modes of earnings. Once you consolidate some earnings, think how you are going to part with it, save it or reinvest it.
that would be the best strategy to have something to save for future needs and use for your daily needs. Though the saving process will take time before you start to see
any profits from it, a lot of patience will be needed.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:16:23 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is good idea. I have started recently and I'm loving the idea of investing in bitcoins. Gold is far fetched item now and I don't really like that one. Bitcoin is virtual and secure and I'm finding it very promising these days.

Investing in Bitcoins will obviously help you grow your money, but similarly investing all your money can be problematic. Saving might not grow your money, but can help you in sudden need. And investing in all forms of opportunities will be beneficial, either be it gold, bonds, stocks or Bitcoins. It depends on how much profit you want and how much risk can you take.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:37:18 PM

It is better to save money or invest it with bitcoin by holding bitcoin you could get profit there by chance if the bitcoin will rise price into bigger than we expected such as bitcoin will be turning into 1500 dollars this isn't bad at all this will took long before it will done.

Y U MAD AT ME
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:33:15 PM

Yes, balancing both things are going to be the best way of getting yourself a very good output for doing both. Don't just focus on a single thing, don't just focus only with saving or don't just focus only with investment. Make your time valuable and worth depending on how you really want to become successful by prioritizing both.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

If you want to earn in short of time the best way to happened it is to invest it. But if you want to earn slowly but surely, my best advice is to save it in the bank as time deposit. like in bitcoin just save it and wait the right time before sell it.
yosakahina

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:38:35 AM

If you want to earn in short of time the best way to happened it is to invest it. But if you want to earn slowly but surely, my best advice is to save it in the bank as time deposit. like in bitcoin just save it and wait the right time before sell it.
I think investment is a long-term instrument, if you want short-term trading should be in exchangers like poloniex and bittrex.
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:48:35 AM

I just kept saving money before. But then I realized that this is not correct,the saving profit is too low.  So now I invest in different projects
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:44:27 AM

I just kept saving money before. But then I realized that this is not correct,the saving profit is too low.  So now I invest in different projects
You did the right thing, saving money will not make your easy faster, the value will inflate in the future and only the bank will benefit on your money if you put it to the bank. Matured people do matured way of making money and I can tell you have matured since you learn how to invest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:49:07 AM

Investing online will help you to grow your money instantly,directing to bitcoins.Invest in bitcoins and invest on trading sites or any investment program you like and you can grow your money faster than storing in banks
gogoors

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

You have to invest, everyone needs investment, just putting our money in the bank will make the money useless and will not change anything
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: