Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:29:46 PM

I am trying to save my money into bitcoin on regular basis as if everything goes fine in future then my savings will grow in the best possible way.
You are doing saving money by investment but a better solution can be investing some percentage of your money in bitcoin and not all of it.
It all comes down to how much risk he is willing to take.

In a way investing in Bitcoin now is a good choice, because it has good prospects for the future, but at the same time it might not be the best choice because we might be going back into a slump. Not saying it is going down all the way, but the average is slipping a bit.

I`m assuming like most people, but generally people stick to risking very mininmal.

Its why you see most people use tradtional forms like 401k and not the stock market lol. Heck they see bitcoin alone not even worth bothering about.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:55:47 PM

I am trying to save my money into bitcoin on regular basis as if everything goes fine in future then my savings will grow in the best possible way.

If your plan is to save your money in terms of Bitcoin, then keep on using all your hard earned bitcoin. I think there are better methods to save those bitcoin with highly secure mobile applications.
Yes he have to search for and have to apply some secure means , in order to keep secure his coins from the hackers, otherwise everything will be the same but his coins will be in the hands of some other person.

Its not that easy to hack someone's coins from his wallet, I think that is impossible and keeping some money in bitcoin is always good thing to do.
It's only difficult to brute force someone's wallet's private key, if they gain access to your computer otherwise it isn't too difficult to steal Bitcoin from your wallet. If you get viruses, it is entirely possible for people to start stealing your stuff.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

Saving money is not an easy thing to do, you need to have control on your expenses and if you can do it successfully then you can save a good money for future.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:13:33 PM

Saving money is not an easy thing to do, you need to have control on your expenses and if you can do it successfully then you can save a good money for future.
i must admit that you are right that it is definitely not an easy thing to do to be honest though in my opinion its really possible if you dont gamble too much and dont waste your money

if i were you i would most probably create a cold storage where i could put all my money into and save it up for the future in order to make money without any efforts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:22:37 PM

i must admit that you are right that it is definitely not an easy thing to do to be honest though in my opinion its really possible if you dont gamble too much and dont waste your money

if i were you i would most probably create a cold storage where i could put all my money into and save it up for the future in order to make money without any efforts

Gambling and buying stuff you don't need are your 2 biggest enemies. If you want to save make sure to control your spending habits.
From there it will go steady but easily.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:27:26 PM

Gambling and buying stuff you don't need are your 2 biggest enemies. If you want to save make sure to control your spending habits.
well i think that buying of a small things that you want that doesnt cost a lot of money will not have a lot of negative influence on your money in my opinion, though i dont know much about that

also you can buy more bitcoins in order to save it for the future, i know that the halving event is incoming and it will happen really fast so the price will be pushed significantly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

well i think that buying of a small things that you want that doesnt cost a lot of money will not have a lot of negative influence on your money in my opinion, though i dont know much about that

also you can buy more bitcoins in order to save it for the future, i know that the halving event is incoming and it will happen really fast so the price will be pushed significantly

Buying now and saving till halving would be the best thing to do, as if you can save money in bitcoin now then it can grow in next couple of months.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:09:14 PM

Don't waste it on useless things and also need to try earn more than u speding on useful and needed things. The best way it patience and power of will.
It is good to have a plan for our spending and even little money that everyone spends then try to make more and you can maximze your saving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:27:12 AM

To save money needs careful planning on every expenses that you have,writing all the necessary details on all your expenses monthly and dont waste your salary towards unneeded things will help you save money.
yeah you still have to be careful in doing planning in managing money. that's very importantbecause before you become rich. You must manage your finances. it is impossible to become rich without a plan. so write all charges purposes and so on in a sheet of paper or excel. it would be helpful
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:33:38 AM

To save money needs careful planning on every expenses that you have,writing all the necessary details on all your expenses monthly and dont waste your salary towards unneeded things will help you save money.
yeah you still have to be careful in doing planning in managing money. that's very importantbecause before you become rich. You must manage your finances. it is impossible to become rich without a plan. so write all charges purposes and so on in a sheet of paper or excel. it would be helpful

Outflow should not be more then inflow or else you are going on a wrong track, and when you able to balance it you can save a lot for the future.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:49:18 AM

When your saving grows up, the price of goods and stuffs in market increase too, so I think value of your money doesnt change at all, although the amount is be increased. Thats why bank could give us high interest rate for our saving in time deposit.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:55:20 AM

When your saving grows up, the price of goods and stuffs in market increase too, so I think value of your money doesnt change at all, although the amount is be increased. Thats why bank could give us high interest rate for our saving in time deposit.

The banks in my country doesn't pay that good interest rates, so saving money in bank is useless, but if I save my money in bitcoins then it can grow in future.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16583

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 08:57:32 AM

Thats why bank could give us high interest rate for our saving in time deposit.
That depends on where you live. Here a 10 year deposit gives at most 2% interest, and that is at a totally unknown foreign bank. The first big local bank gives 1.2% only for 10 years, which happens to be exactly the same percentage as you pay on tax on savings. So your money doesn't grow at all, and inflation (caused by the massive quantitative easing) eats through it. In 10 years you can easily lose 20 to 40% of its value.

malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:45:05 AM

I have a time deposit account that I can only touch every 30 days. That way I don't spend my money hehehe
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:48:41 AM

I have a time deposit account that I can only touch every 30 days. That way I don't spend my money hehehe

This is a pretty good way to save your money. Since it is in time deposit, you'll not be able to withdraw your money from the bank unless the time is reached. Good job saving up your money and earning while doing so. Although time depositing gives you a very little profit. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bitcogamer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:09:47 AM

Try to decrease your expenditures and try to increase your income with hard struggle, so it will automatically start saving your money.
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:18:19 AM

we should not be saving money, but money must be invested, because saving leads to nothing ..... every year inflation eats up the money and devalues them

Money is Strong when moving  Wink

my 2 silence cent
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:20:26 AM

we should not be saving money, but money must be invested, because saving leads to nothing ..... every year inflation eats up the money and devalues them

Money is Strong when moving  Wink

my 2 silence cent

It is your opinion bro but savings is very good idea for people who wants their money to be use in future and if they save their bitcoin and let it be save for yeare i think they can earn with that because the price will rise as halving events come, and as you can see the past of bitcoin many people get rich by saving their bitcoin and they get profit for their effort and patience.

extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:29:39 AM

and don't get involved in bitcoin. stay away from bitcoin if you want your money should be safe.
if you think you can gamble and increase your money. then you are wrong. if you need to save your money make a good plan for it and don't interfere in gambling, ponzi scheme and scam investments
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:34:36 AM

and don't get involved in bitcoin. stay away from bitcoin if you want your money should be safe.
if you think you can gamble and increase your money. then you are wrong. if you need to save your money make a good plan for it and don't interfere in gambling, ponzi scheme and scam investments

Yeah gambling can never be profitable in long run, if you have good number of bitcoin and you want to make money out of it then just hold it for next few months and you will earn good profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: