Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:49:58 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 04:28:34 PM by Przemax

It tells us when to take it literally.

Can you give us an example of when the bible tells us which part to take literally and which not?

Where did you took it literally? Where is it literally said the earth is flat like a frypan? Where? If you would found that you would shove that into everyones ass wouldnt you?

Ofcourse it is not flat in any of the ancient books. Not only in the Bible. And ancient people had actually a smart people as its schoolars, not halfwits that can write what ever they want because they have an internet.

Book of serbad chapter 666

"And then the archangel nomad has said - and let there be a pizza in an oven. And the God was pleased. "

Here I found it for you.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

nomad13666 hasn't been around for a while. So I guess it's okay for you to post your goofy flat earth stuff. After all, there is a big difference between making some science or religion mistakes, and being associated with a pure pervert like nomad13666.

Cool
What do you have against nomad? xD whenever you to post it is almost always bashing the other person. its funny but kinda confusing as to how it all started
Where is the bashing? Look at the posts made by nomad13666. Probably more than 90% of them are perverted garbage. No bashing. Just fact.

your stupid and your logic is flawed due to an obvious cognitive bias please think for yourself and realize the science for flat earth is flawed while with a sphere it makes perfect sense.

It isn't cognitive bias. It's a literal interpretation of the Bible in exemplaar's case. A literal interpretation says flat earth. But. The Bible isn't supposed to be taken literally in every case. It tells us when to take it literally. And often we attribute our thoughts and ideas to the way it is written. Give exemplaar a break.

Cool
Can you give us an example of when the bible tells us which part to take literally and which not?

come on we haven't got all day!
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:54:58 PM

Of course Earth is flat. How can you say otherwise?

Only the Sun and Mo_On revolves around the Earth.

Nah. I disagree with you. If earth is flat please explain to me why there is a 24hour timezone? ex. 9am here in my timezone and 9pm in another timezone? Don't tell me that flat earth is back to back? If so, please give me a link of a real image of earth that shows its edge/circumference like in a chip.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

Of course Earth is flat. How can you say otherwise?

Only the Sun and Mo_On revolves around the Earth.

Nah. I disagree with you. If earth is flat please explain to me why there is a 24hour timezone? ex. 9am here in my timezone and 9pm in another timezone? Don't tell me that flat earth is back to back? If so, please give me a link of a real image of earth that shows its edge/circumference like in a chip.

It is courtesy to at least read all the thread before posting a question, request already answered 1000 times in the converstation.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:43:13 PM

nomad13666 hasn't been around for a while. So I guess it's okay for you to post your goofy flat earth stuff. After all, there is a big difference between making some science or religion mistakes, and being associated with a pure pervert like nomad13666.

Cool
What do you have against nomad? xD whenever you to post it is almost always bashing the other person. its funny but kinda confusing as to how it all started
Where is the bashing? Look at the posts made by nomad13666. Probably more than 90% of them are perverted garbage. No bashing. Just fact.

your stupid and your logic is flawed due to an obvious cognitive bias please think for yourself and realize the science for flat earth is flawed while with a sphere it makes perfect sense.

It isn't cognitive bias. It's a literal interpretation of the Bible in exemplaar's case. A literal interpretation says flat earth. But. The Bible isn't supposed to be taken literally in every case. It tells us when to take it literally. And often we attribute our thoughts and ideas to the way it is written. Give exemplaar a break.

Cool

We are waiting !
This better be good..!
vaxo_nba

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

The very first idea that recalls in my mind is the photo of earth taken in space. And one of the most significant photo of all time called "Earthrise" (see below). I don't think it might be flat in any way.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

Thats what I was to expect. Flat earthers ingnored and will ignore my vidoes... oh well. You wanted me to say more about concave earth. I did - in the forms you love best. Movies.

Especially the second one you should love. If you will understand any of it, that is.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:19:55 AM

The very first idea that recalls in my mind is the photo of earth taken in space. And one of the most significant photo of all time called "Earthrise" (see below). I don't think it might be flat in any way.

Thats what I was to expect. Flat earthers ingnored and will ignore my vidoes... oh well. You wanted me to say more about concave earth. I did - in the forms you love best. Movies.

Especially the second one you should love. If you will understand any of it, that is.

Don't be silly. Almost all photos are flat. A few of them are like Fresnel lenses. They have mountains and valleys. See the photo. The earth is flat.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:16:07 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 04:27:40 PM by notbatman

Really?

Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

earth cant be flat, that's dumb
Educate yourself

I educated myself, and here is what I found:
A transit with a powerful telescope, combined with observations 91 days apart, observations on the sun and on a horizon star, can show the 93 million mile distance to the sun (plus or minus 10%) by trigonometry. Nothing can refute this, since it can be repeated over and over to give a nearly accurate answer. Using a better telescope, and making similar measurements gives the 93 million miles rather accurately.

Now I'm happy.     Cheesy

Fuck off, using a sextant and plane trigonometry the distance to the Sun is measured at about 3,000 miles.

A sextant is a doubly reflecting navigation instrument used to measure the angle between any two visible objects.

How do you get distance if you only have the angle? Can you show us the math behind this?
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:13:45 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 08:18:44 PM by CC-Resurgam

earth cant be flat, that's dumb
Educate yourself

I educated myself, and here is what I found:
A transit with a powerful telescope, combined with observations 91 days apart, observations on the sun and on a horizon star, can show the 93 million mile distance to the sun (plus or minus 10%) by trigonometry. Nothing can refute this, since it can be repeated over and over to give a nearly accurate answer. Using a better telescope, and making similar measurements gives the 93 million miles rather accurately.

Now I'm happy.     Cheesy

Fuck off, using a sextant and plane trigonometry the distance to the Sun is measured at about 3,000 miles.

A sextant is a doubly reflecting navigation instrument used to measure the angle between any two visible objects.

How do you get distance if you only have the angle? Can you show us the math behind this?
first off you can measure the distance based on angle, second of all the distance is a HELL of a lot farther then just 3,000 miles.
Here is the proof, math included.

What we actually measure is the distance from the Earth to some other body, such as Venus. Then we use what we know about the relations between interplanetary distances to scale that to the Earth-Sun distance. Since 1961, we have been able to use radar to measure interplanetary distances - we transmit a radar signal at another planet (or moon or asteroid) and measure how long it takes for the radar echo to return. Before radar, astronomers had to rely on other (less direct) geometric methods.

In more detail:

The first step in measuring the distance between the Earth and the Sun is to find the relative distances between Earth and other planets. (For instance, what is the ratio of the Jupiter-Sun distance to the Earth-Sun distance?) So, let us say that the distance between Earth and the Sun is "a". Now, consider the orbit of Venus. To a first approximation, the orbits of Earth and Venus are perfect circles around the Sun, and the orbits are in the same plane.

Take a look at the diagram below (not to scale). From the representation of the orbit of Venus, it is clear that there are two places where the Sun-Venus-Earth angle is 90 degrees. At these points, the line joining Earth and Venus will be a tangent to the orbit of Venus. These two points indicate the greatest elongation of Venus and are the farthest from the Sun that Venus can appear in the sky. (More formally, these are the two points at which the angular separation between Venus and the Sun, as seen from Earth, reaches its maximum possible value.)

Another way to understand this is to look at the motion of Venus in the sky relative to the Sun: as Venus orbits the Sun, it gets further away from the Sun in the sky, reaches a maximum apparent separation from the Sun (corresponding to the greatest elongation), and then starts going towards the Sun again. This, by the way, is the reason why Venus is never visible in the evening sky for more than about three hours after sunset or in the morning sky more than three hours before sunrise.

Diagram of Venus orbiting the Sun, as seen from Earth

Now, by making a series of observations of Venus in the sky, one can determine the point of greatest elongation. One can also measure the angle between the Sun and Venus in the sky at the point of greatest elongation. In the diagram, this angle will be the Sun-Earth-Venus angle marked as "e" in the right angled triangle. Now, using trigonometry, one can determine the distance between Earth and Venus in terms of the Earth-Sun distance:

(distance between Earth and Venus) = a × cos(e)

Similarly, with a little more trigonometry:

(distance between Venus and the Sun) = a × sin(e)

The greatest elongation of Venus is about 46 degrees, so by this reasoning, the Sun-Venus distance is about 72% of the Sun-Earth distance. Similar observations and calculations yield the relative distance between the Sun and Mercury. (However, Mars and the outer planets are more complicated.)

Historically, the first known person to use geometry to estimate the Earth-Sun distance was Aristarchus (c. 310-230 BC), in ancient Greece. He measured the angular separation of the Sun and the Moon when the Moon was half-illuminated to derive the distance between Earth and Sun in terms of the distance between the Earth and the Moon. His reasoning was correct, but his measurements were not. Aristarchus calculated that the Sun is about nineteen times farther than the Moon; it is actually about 390 times farther than the Moon.

Another ancient Greek astronomer, Eratosthenes (276-194 BC), estimated the distance between Earth and Sun to be either 4,080,000 stadia or 804,000,000 stadia. There is disagreement regarding the correct translation of Eratosthenes' value, and further disagreement over which length of a stadium was used by Eratosthenes. Various sources estimate that the length of a stadium (also called a stadion or stade), converted to modern units, is between 157 meters and 209 meters. Then 4,080,000 stades is less than 1% of the actual Earth-Sun distance, no matter which definition of a stade one chooses. However, 804,000,000 stadia is between 126 million and 168 million kilometers - a range which includes the actual Earth-Sun distance of (approximately) 150 million kilometers. So Eratosthenes may have found a fairly accurate value for the Earth-Sun distance (possibly with some luck), but we can't say for sure.

The first rigorous and accurate scientific measurement of the Earth-Sun distance was made by Cassini in 1672 by parallax measurements of Mars. He and another astronomer observed Mars from two places simultaneously. A century later, a series of observations of transits of Venus provided an even better estimate.

Since 1961, the distance to Venus can be determined directly, by radar measurements, where a series of radio waves is transmitted from Earth and is received after it bounces off Venus and comes back to Earth. By measuring the time taken for the radar echo to come back, the distance can be calculated, since radio waves travel at the speed of light. Once this Earth-Venus distance is known, the distance between Earth and the Sun can be calculated.

As you have indicated, once the distance between Earth and Sun is known, one can calculate all the other parameters. We know that the Sun, as seen from Earth, has an angular diameter of about 0.5 degrees. Again, using trigonometry, the radius or diameter of the Sun can be calculated from the distance between Earth and Sun, a, as 2×Rsun = tan(0.5 degrees) × a. Also, since we know the time taken by the Earth to go once around the Sun (P = 1 year), and the distance traveled by the Earth in this process (approximately 2πa, since Earth's orbit is nearly circular), we can calculate the average orbital speed of Earth as v = (2πa)/P.

Anyway, the relevant numbers are:

Earth-Sun distance, a = roughly 150 million km, defined as one Astronomical Unit (AU)
Radius of the Sun, Rsun = roughly 700,000 km
Orbital speed of Earth, v = roughly 30 km/s

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:49:49 PM

Really?

+1

All nasa "images" are paintings and fake CGI-s. It is obvious, even if you are half-blind.

See here below, common sense. Don't stay indoctrinated, research for yourself:

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:07:21 PM

Really?

+1

All nasa "images" are paintings and fake CGI-s. It is obvious, even if you are half-blind.

Dude, are you really that stupid or are you just acting? In the second case you're doing it good!

I hate everyone, equally.
exemplaar

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:24:04 PM

What we actually measure is the distance from the Earth to some other body, such as Venus. Then we use what we know about the relations between interplanetary distances to scale that to the Earth-Sun distance. Since 1961, we have been able to use radar to measure interplanetary distances - we transmit a radar signal at another planet (or moon or asteroid) and measure how long it takes for the radar echo to return. Before radar, astronomers had to rely on other (less direct) geometric methods.

In more detail:

The first step in measuring the distance between the Earth and the Sun is to find the relative distances between Earth and other planets. (For instance, what is the ratio of the Jupiter-Sun distance to the Earth-Sun distance?) So, let us say that the distance between Earth and the Sun is "a". Now, consider the orbit of Venus. To a first approximation, the orbits of Earth and Venus are perfect circles around the Sun, and the orbits are in the same plane.

Take a look at the diagram below (not to scale). From the representation of the orbit of Venus, it is clear that there are two places where the Sun-Venus-Earth angle is 90 degrees. At these points, the line joining Earth and Venus will be a tangent to the orbit of Venus. These two points indicate the greatest elongation of Venus and are the farthest from the Sun that Venus can appear in the sky. (More formally, these are the two points at which the angular separation between Venus and the Sun, as seen from Earth, reaches its maximum possible value.)

Another way to understand this is to look at the motion of Venus in the sky relative to the Sun: as Venus orbits the Sun, it gets further away from the Sun in the sky, reaches a maximum apparent separation from the Sun (corresponding to the greatest elongation), and then starts going towards the Sun again. This, by the way, is the reason why Venus is never visible in the evening sky for more than about three hours after sunset or in the morning sky more than three hours before sunrise.

Diagram of Venus orbiting the Sun, as seen from Earth

Now, by making a series of observations of Venus in the sky, one can determine the point of greatest elongation. One can also measure the angle between the Sun and Venus in the sky at the point of greatest elongation. In the diagram, this angle will be the Sun-Earth-Venus angle marked as "e" in the right angled triangle. Now, using trigonometry, one can determine the distance between Earth and Venus in terms of the Earth-Sun distance:

(distance between Earth and Venus) = a × cos(e)

Similarly, with a little more trigonometry:

(distance between Venus and the Sun) = a × sin(e)

The greatest elongation of Venus is about 46 degrees, so by this reasoning, the Sun-Venus distance is about 72% of the Sun-Earth distance. Similar observations and calculations yield the relative distance between the Sun and Mercury. (However, Mars and the outer planets are more complicated.)

Historically, the first known person to use geometry to estimate the Earth-Sun distance was Aristarchus (c. 310-230 BC), in ancient Greece. He measured the angular separation of the Sun and the Moon when the Moon was half-illuminated to derive the distance between Earth and Sun in terms of the distance between the Earth and the Moon. His reasoning was correct, but his measurements were not. Aristarchus calculated that the Sun is about nineteen times farther than the Moon; it is actually about 390 times farther than the Moon.

Another ancient Greek astronomer, Eratosthenes (276-194 BC), estimated the distance between Earth and Sun to be either 4,080,000 stadia or 804,000,000 stadia. There is disagreement regarding the correct translation of Eratosthenes' value, and further disagreement over which length of a stadium was used by Eratosthenes. Various sources estimate that the length of a stadium (also called a stadion or stade), converted to modern units, is between 157 meters and 209 meters. Then 4,080,000 stades is less than 1% of the actual Earth-Sun distance, no matter which definition of a stade one chooses. However, 804,000,000 stadia is between 126 million and 168 million kilometers - a range which includes the actual Earth-Sun distance of (approximately) 150 million kilometers. So Eratosthenes may have found a fairly accurate value for the Earth-Sun distance (possibly with some luck), but we can't say for sure.

The first rigorous and accurate scientific measurement of the Earth-Sun distance was made by Cassini in 1672 by parallax measurements of Mars. He and another astronomer observed Mars from two places simultaneously. A century later, a series of observations of transits of Venus provided an even better estimate.

Since 1961, the distance to Venus can be determined directly, by radar measurements, where a series of radio waves is transmitted from Earth and is received after it bounces off Venus and comes back to Earth. By measuring the time taken for the radar echo to come back, the distance can be calculated, since radio waves travel at the speed of light. Once this Earth-Venus distance is known, the distance between Earth and the Sun can be calculated.

As you have indicated, once the distance between Earth and Sun is known, one can calculate all the other parameters. We know that the Sun, as seen from Earth, has an angular diameter of about 0.5 degrees. Again, using trigonometry, the radius or diameter of the Sun can be calculated from the distance between Earth and Sun, a, as 2×Rsun = tan(0.5 degrees) × a. Also, since we know the time taken by the Earth to go once around the Sun (P = 1 year), and the distance traveled by the Earth in this process (approximately 2πa, since Earth's orbit is nearly circular), we can calculate the average orbital speed of Earth as v = (2πa)/P.

Anyway, the relevant numbers are:

Earth-Sun distance, a = roughly 150 million km, defined as one Astronomical Unit (AU)
Radius of the Sun, Rsun = roughly 700,000 km
Orbital speed of Earth, v = roughly 30 km/s

Nice tale you wrote. But this fable does not work on flat earth. Just to remember which thread you are in.
For anyone interested there is a interesting book about that:  

Kings dethroned, a history of the evolution of astronomy from the time of the roman empire up to the present day, showing it to be an amazing series of blunders founded upon an error made in the second century B.C.
Author Gerard Hickson.

He lays clearly, concisely and irrefutably, how astronomer by astronomer in the 16th and 17th centuries began in error by the way they measured distance from Earth to Sun, Moon and planets and then subsequently came up with preposterous theory after theory, over decades, to cover up these errors, that continues to this very day.

From Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, Halley, Newton in Europe across the pond in the 1900’s to Einstein and NASA, astronomy has used the same errors in calculating distance of stars and planets in what is called Astrometry.

In no uncertain terms this work blows apart the Sun centered, Earth a sphere rotating, gravity based heliocentric theory that has been taught in every classroom on our flat plane Earth for the past century or more.

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

Nice tale you wrote. But this fable does not work on flat earth. Just to remember which thread you are in.
For anyone interested there is a interesting book about that:  

Kings dethroned, a history of the evolution of astronomy from the time of the roman empire up to the present day, showing it to be an amazing series of blunders founded upon an error made in the second century B.C.
Author Gerard Hickson.

He lays clearly, concisely and irrefutably, how astronomer by astronomer in the 16th and 17th centuries began in error by the way they measured distance from Earth to Sun, Moon and planets and then subsequently came up with preposterous theory after theory, over decades, to cover up these errors, that continues to this very day.

From Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, Halley, Newton in Europe across the pond in the 1900’s to Einstein and NASA, astronomy has used the same errors in calculating distance of stars and planets in what is called Astrometry.

In no uncertain terms this work blows apart the Sun centered, Earth a sphere rotating, gravity based heliocentric theory that has been taught in every classroom on our flat plane Earth for the past century or more.

it doesn't work for flat earth because it is not supporting flat earth. this science and math and logic supports the reality. and it is called Astronomy not "Astrometry" you would know that if you looked into any form of logical science outside your fantasy of flat earth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
exemplaar

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:34:09 PM

Please do a check before ... even ballers wikipedia has it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrometry
exemplaar

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

Really?

+1

Dude, are you really that stupid or are you just acting? In the second case you're doing it good!

Let's try again, shall we:

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

Really?

+1

Let's try again, shall we:

You flat earth jokers are about as mixed up as you can get.

You can use trig triangulation to determine what the size of the earth would look like if you were standing on the moon.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
HashBTC

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

go to argos and buy 10 really large trampolines. Put them on top of each other and then BOOM power yourself into space to see the earth is.... flat?

HashBTC

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:27:15 PM

Meanwhile, /r/space posted this awesome photo from the ISS clearly looking down upon a flat earth.

This photo is actually amazing!

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: