Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:29:11 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 03:52:50 PM by Przemax

wogh, i thought my country is the only one who have this non-senseness because some hard-religion peoples bought the religion things to this topic (which is im not agree with that). but what the hell not only my country???, DUDE PLEASE JUST DONT MAKE OURSELF turn into the dark age's mind.
i just can't stop of laughing when im imagine, i'm on enjoying of looking the view above solar system, and realize earth is the only object that is not round
Oh the horror! People dont believe in hoax and start believe in other hoax. Oh the horror! Newsflash - its like that all across the human history. Nothing new.
Thats so terrible oh ah uh.
And yes some people enjoy killing plunder and destroying, because they think its nothing and we are all meaningless grain of sand. And thats why that deception was devised to make people feel hopelessly small. But yeah... as you have said you enjoy something so you believe in something.
Thinking people are less than 1% of society. In this forum its like 0.01%. Everyone else believe what they are told as the first and fight everything else. Yeah we were in a dark ages loooong before XX century.

Ok, just so we're speaking the same brand of "lunacy", are you proposing that we live inside of a hollow earth; the sky is the earth's crust ? Or are you suggesting that we live on the surface of the sphere, and there's something else going inside the hollow Earth ?

There are a couple hollow Earth theories, and I need to know which one to research, so I can more thoroughly mock you.

Also, this is a Flat Earth thread. Why are you in here talking about spheroid Earth ? Take your Hollow Ball Earth talk to another thread.

I've post a videos on the hollow earth thread. The guy that made the thread either have no clue what he talks about, is an idiot or is insane, or every above. He tries to ridicule everything or he just tryhard too much.

Are you purposefuly dont want to understand that crust is below our feet? Its obvious. So the crust is pushed outwards from the center. Thats how 0 gravity behaves. It creates a forces that create a bubble just like in this video below. The lighter matter goes to the center making things hollow and to the outwards the most dense like iron. And the "gravity" is made from the get go. Automaticly creating an outward bubble "gravity" if there is no gravity before. The nature does not like vacuum it seems.

Obviously as shown in video below, the gravity is outward not inward in no gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Q5EpMzRbM

Also 99% of physics were made by puritans only the 1% newer garbage physics were made by quantum idiots. The puritans were obviously religious so there goes your absolute moronic argument of any conflict between faith and knowledge.

Im a sociologist by degree and Im interested why does people behave apish, like you, if they are presented with things that inspire in them a cognitive dissonance. And im interested how strong is a cognitive bias. Actually Im amazed how it is a strong force in this thread.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

And im interested how strong is a cognitive bias. Actually Im amazed how it is a strong force in this thread.
[/quote]
The truth is discernable
Some humans have this established
Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:30:03 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 04:41:49 PM by Przemax

The truth is discernable
Some humans have this established

Yeah... maybe its flat earth for simpletons, because they cant go beyond their simpletoneship and distrust not simpletons. Ball earth for a people that want God to be dead, and life after death. Its like a death cult. And concave earth for those who enjoy being misunderstood.

But thats not truth just inabiity to not be cognitivly biased. I try not to. Really. If anyone will disprove concavity of the earth Ill give him 0.25btc. I challenge you.

Ive already disproved flat earth and make inpropable that the official model is true. Official model is not disproven, but highly unlikely that only under the altitude of california the earth is concave as Cyrus Ted experiment has proven beyond all doubts.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:53:11 PM

If anyone will disprove concavity of the earth Ill give him 0.25btc. I challenge you.

Explain planets, moons, stars, galaxies, men orbiting the Earth on the ISS, man made probes sent into space, and so on...
No worries, keep the coins... use them for your pills, it seems you need them badly!  Roll Eyes

And, please, don't start crying "ISS is fake", "Space is fake" etc... we have the flat earthers dumb people already...  Wink

Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:10:33 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 08:39:45 PM by Przemax

If anyone will disprove concavity of the earth Ill give him 0.25btc. I challenge you.

Explain planets, moons, stars, galaxies, men orbiting the Earth on the ISS, man made probes sent into space, and so on...
No worries, keep the coins... use them for your pills, it seems you need them badly!  Roll Eyes

And, please, don't start crying "ISS is fake", "Space is fake" etc... we have the flat earthers dumb people already...  Wink

Im not sure if ISS is fake. There are satelites that think they go around the earth but its the illusion because its the heavens that rotate not the earth. Its easily provable that the earth is not rotating as the earth on the official theory goes faster than the planes so they should move faster in some direction and slower in other directions. They fly in every direction at the same speed.

Galaxies are observed to have a pattern of heat that are symetrical to the rotation of the sky - in official theory its to the earth equator. Galaxies are just gas heat of some sort. So they came up with some stories that have to be this this and if something else is this this and this. They dont know neither do I what those are. It at least suggest that earth is the most important point of the refference in the universe. Im sorry but thats how it is. Maybe you can google the stuff. If you wont Ill try to research it.

Stars are... well. Im not sure. Those apears to be some kind of connected by plasma with the center of the earth, or at least they are just a displayed on the karman line other words the glass of heaven. Yes even the official scientists aknowledge the karmans line. Its the place where things burn in the atmosphere. Officially. Unofficialy because of a clash on some more hard burnable surface.

Moon is a some kind of a disc. Possibly it was one with the sun. It might be the second half of the sun making it one ballish kind of object.

Planets might be - my guess, some kind of living creatures. But thats only my hyphotesis. Those might be seraphins. It might not be coincidence that ancient people where worshiping planets as gods. There is no vacuum in the sky. Scientist admitt that rockets cant work in the vacuum. Some concave earth theorist to name one. Mariusz Szczytynski, thinks those are some descending objects falling from the sky on the heaven vortex. Some of the like Saturn might be ascending as it was reported for it to be biger and closer to the Earth.

Man made travels to space? There were many failures and there were pictures of a huge man burned into a small crisp when trying to break the karmans line on the way back. Those are extremely risky missions thats why flat earthers smile that nasa fake some manned space missions. Those are too risky and too expensive to be done regurarly, but people love it and there is a money in it. So they fake it. It doesnt mean its impossible.
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:18:34 PM

No worries, keep the coins... use them for your pills, it seems you need them badly!  Roll Eyes

And, please, don't start crying "ISS is fake", "Space is fake" etc... we have the flat earthers dumb people already...  Wink

Im not sure if ISS is fake. There are satelites that think they go around the earth but its the illusion because its the heavens that rotate not the earth. Its easily provable that the earth is not rotating as the earth on the official theory goes faster than the planes so they should move faster in some direction and slower in other directions. They fly in every direction at the same speed.

Galaxies are observed to have a pattern of heat that are symetrical to the rotation of the sky - in official theory its to the earth equator. Galaxies are just gas heat of some sort. So they came up with some stories that have to be this this and if something else is this this and this. They dont know neither do I what those are. It at least suggest that earth is the most important point of the refference in the universe. Im sorry but thats how it is. Maybe you can google the stuff. If you wont Ill try to research it.

Stars are... well. Im not sure. Those apears to be some kind of connected by plasma with the center of the earth, or at least they are just a displayed on the karman line other words the glass of heaven. Yes even the official scientists aknowledge the karmans line. Its the place where things burn in the atmosphere. Officially. Unofficialy because of a clash on some more hard burnable surface.

Moon is a some kind of a disc. Possibly it was one with the sun. It might be the second half of the sun making it one ballish kind of object.

Planets might be - my guess, some kind of living creatures. But thats only my hyphotesis. Those might be seraphins. It might not be coincidence that ancient people where worshiping planets as gods. There is no vacuum in the sky. Scientist admitt that rockets cant work in the vacuum. Some concave earth theorist to name one. Mariusz Szczytynski, thinks those are some descending objects falling from the sky on the heaven vortex.

Man made travels to space? There were many failures and there were pictures or huge man burned into a small crisp when trying to break the karmans line on the way back. Those are extremely risky missions thats why flat earthers smile that nasa fake some manned space missions. Those are too risky and too expensive to be done regurarly, but people love it and there is a money in it. So they fake it. It doesnt mean its impossible.

Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

Planets might be - my guess, some kind of living creatures. But thats only my hyphotesis. Those might be seraphins. It might not be coincidence that ancient people where worshiping planets as gods. There is no vacuum in the sky. Scientist admitt that rockets cant work in the vacuum. Some concave earth theorist to name one. Mariusz Szczytynski, thinks those are some descending objects falling from the sky on the heaven vortex.

Man made travels to space? There were many failures and there were pictures or huge man burned into a small crisp when trying to break the karmans line on the way back. Those are extremely risky missions thats why flat earthers smile that nasa fake some manned space missions. Those are too risky and too expensive to be done regurarly, but people love it and there is a money in it. So they fake it. It doesnt mean its impossible.

Yeah... Heavy shit. I know. There is a lot of speculation here. All we can do is basing on a small official data we have to make alternative more logical answers.
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

Yeah... Heavy shit. I know. There is a lot of speculation here. All we can do is basing on a small official data we have to make alternative more logical answers.

Yeah... heavy shit you smoke, dude...  Shocked

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:59:23 PM

my opinion on anyone supporting flat earth at this point.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:00:20 PM

Racist!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

Planets might be - my guess, some kind of living creatures. But thats only my hyphotesis. Those might be seraphins. It might not be coincidence that ancient people where worshiping planets as gods. There is no vacuum in the sky. Scientist admitt that rockets cant work in the vacuum. Some concave earth theorist to name one. Mariusz Szczytynski, thinks those are some descending objects falling from the sky on the heaven vortex. Some of the like Saturn might be ascending as it was reported for it to be biger and closer to the Earth.

Man made travels to space? There were many failures and there were pictures of a huge man burned into a small crisp when trying to break the karmans line on the way back. Those are extremely risky missions thats why flat earthers smile that nasa fake some manned space missions. Those are too risky and too expensive to be done regurarly, but people love it and there is a money in it. So they fake it. It doesnt mean its impossible.
WTF?

At least the flat earth followers attempt to use some kind of science to support things.  Or they provide funny videos and GIFs.

Your statements:
 * It's the sky rotating, not the earth
 * Galaxies are just some kind of gas heat
 * Stars (of which galaxies are composed) are some kind of plasma somethings connected to the center of the earth - wait... center of the earth?  If we are living on the inside of a giant sphere, then wouldn't the "center" just be the sky?
 * Planets are living creatures???
 * Rockets can't work in vacuum
 * Some planets are falling, but other planets are ascending
 * A giant burned to a crisp, but space is good income so they just keep on faking it to make money

There have been some far out theories proposed in this thread, and some impressive trolling with outstanding creativity... come back when you've at least got a few good memes to share.  Like, one with a living planet would be good (Unicron anyone?)

Back to our regularly scheduled programming... where are notbatman, nomad and the others?  Hopefully they're coming up with some new material Smiley

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Spoderman

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:37:17 PM

How are you so sure about these things you claim as facts? Planets some sort of loving creatures? LOL! Since when is rock, magma and water alive? We already know so much about out planet and solar system all you guys have to do is some research.. instead of thinking so hard. Smarter people than you have already done that part.
Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:29:08 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 11:16:51 PM by Przemax

At least the flat earth followers attempt to use some kind of science to support things.  Or they provide funny videos and GIFs.

Ive stated what science support my claims. And what official observations im basing on the claims. Dont say I dont. You know what science is all about right? I provided what phenomen aka facts made me to believe what I believe. And i was just briefly explaining it. I would need to elaborate more on the subject to be able to make it look less riff raff, but I was asked to explain things briefly, so I did.

You know what science is right? Its everything you can come up but you can defend its claims or its claims defends itself or is not disproven. Its just very briefly speaking.

Thats how science advances by widely speculating even by proving or disproving a science fiction. Lets say Ive wrote a science fiction. Disprove me.

* It's the sky rotating, not the earth

Prove me Im wrong. Something is rotating in relation to something else. Right? Right. Could you prove me its impossible to sky rotate instead of the earth? Why?

* Galaxies are just some kind of gas heat

No Im not saying that a galaxies are JUST that. All Im saying is that a Galaxies are a clouds of a matter and heat, that how we see it. Im just saying how we see it. ITS how we see it. Thats how science looks like. Milkyway is distinguished from other galaxies because of milkylike look of some matter in the space forming arbitrarly one formation. Those formations are so distant (in official science) that we see them in form of a heat aka infrared light. All im saying we dont know what they are. But thats completly unimportant aspect of the world we live in. To explain where we live in ofcourse. Because to say what is important and what not is arbitrary, just like galaxies are just an arbitrary formations.

Maybe you have some arguments and not just ad hominem attacks huh?

* Stars (of which galaxies are composed) are some kind of plasma somethings connected to the center of the earth - wait... center of the earth?  If we are living on the inside of a giant sphere, then wouldn't the "center" just be the sky?

Bravo. You can sometimes logically think. Yes center of the earth aka sky. And how you disprove that? Stars are just dots that shine to our eyes. Even with ultra mega hiper zoom those are just shiny dots. And many astronauts had admitt they had not see any stars in the space. Do you have any claims they do see the stars when they enter the space? Were you in space?

* Planets are living creatures???

I have told that I dont have any idea what those are, but they are distinguishable from the stars, because we see more than just dots, so those objects are real. Thats all we can say for sure. Maybe someone else can say more about that. But thats completly irrelevant what they are.

Dont laugh from the hypothesis. Its just hypothesis Ive never said hypothesis is a science. Its just a widely guess that it might be. Prove me Im wrong so I will leave my hypothesis.

* Rockets can't work in vacuum

Yes they cant. You know how rockets work? Air particles at huge speed are hitting other air particles creating a force that is transformed into a an acceleration. Its elementary physics.  Scientists admitt that. You are not scientist are you? They defend themself that space is not a vacuum in 100%. Rockets just cant accelerate in vacuum its against elementary physics.

* Some planets are falling, but other planets are ascending

Sorry but people are not observing the stars just yesterday. There were a lot of historical records that the planet saturn was a lot bigger in ancient times.

* A giant burned to a crisp, but space is good income so they just keep on faking it to make money

I have made a typo. Ive ment a man an astronaut that was a large posture and when he come back the body was crisped and so much burned that it was with a size of a child.

And yes. Nasa fakes some of their flights. Prove me Im wrong. There are a lot of a nasa fakery evidence on the internet.

How are you so sure about these things you claim as facts?

What facts? Official data? I made an interpretation of official data. Prove me my interpretations are wrong.

I could even wrote a total scifi. Its you as a reviewer must prove me the unscientificality of my views. Thats the buety of science. Anything is possible until disproven.

Planets some sort of loving creatures? LOL! Since when is rock, magma and water alive?

How do you know that there is a rock magma or even water? The last thing youve mentioned - water just prove me you know nothing about the official astronomy. Astronomers have not found water anywhere in the known universe outside of asteroids. There is a huge quest to find water in the universe and to prove it.

Have you been on those planets to know what they are made of? Scientists dont know. Only nasa claim to be on one.

We already know so much about out planet and solar system all you guys have to do is some research.. instead of thinking so hard. Smarter people than you have already done that part.

No we dont know much about them. Thats why the official astronomy sends probes to claim to be scientifical. If only few people on earth are claim to be responsible on landing on mars then sorry. Its not like WE as humanity know a lot about it. We know what those few people claim to know. Thats not hugely scientific in spirit does it?
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

Cheesy Przemax...

So this thread has now devolved to people just literally making things up.

Um OK, but that's not really how "science" works exactly, I mean yeah, you can make a hypothesis and test it or get others to challenge it, but for it to be plausible it needs to be empirically testable for a start, and be based on some sort of physical framework or theory.

And when you say things like "planets could be living creatures" and "Stars are... well. Im not sure. Those apears to be some kind of connected by plasma with the center of the earth, or at least they are just a displayed on the karman line other words the glass of heaven..."

Well, let's just say that you don't sound particularly sure of yourself, let alone capable of convincing other people.

I don't know why I'm posting this really, I mean I'm just here for the entertainment value to be honest. I guess like jonnybravo said, at least make the effort to actually make a proper theory that explains the "plasma connections" or the "displays on the karman line", or even explain logically what you mean.

Scientificky words do not a scientifical person make.  Grin

(But I do suspect you might be a bot...)
Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:40:06 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 11:53:36 PM by Przemax

Cheesy Przemax...

So this thread has now devolved to people just literally making things up.

Um OK, but that's not really how "science" works exactly, I mean yeah, you can make a hypothesis and test it or get others to challenge it, but for it to be plausible it needs to be empirically testable for a start, and be based on some sort of physical framework or theory.

And when you say things like "planets could be living creatures" and "Stars are... well. Im not sure. Those apears to be some kind of connected by plasma with the center of the earth, or at least they are just a displayed on the karman line other words the glass of heaven..."

Well, let's just say that you don't sound particularly sure of yourself, let alone capable of convincing other people.

I don't know why I'm posting this really, I mean I'm just here for the entertainment value to be honest. I guess like jonnybravo said, at least make the effort to actually make a proper theory that explains the "plasma connections" or the "displays on the karman line", or even explain logically what you mean.

Scientificky words do not a scientifical person make.  Grin

(But I do suspect you might be a bot...)

Ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem. I asked a lot of questions and you just ignored them all and attack me personaly. Well..... FUCK YOU. Thats  just rude and uncivilised. I should ask why should I even bother speaking with rude people, not you. But yeah. Ethical standards or any standards of any dialog is in the shambles. I hope you are proud of being a bully. Good for you. Now jerk off with pride.

You know what using ad hominem attack means? That you are nervous, which means Ive won. Bye. You can cease to be nervous. I dont have the will to speak with people that does not want to answer questions or share ideas.

Quote from: Przemax on Today at 10:29:08 PM
(evidence of mental illness deleted)

Ok. Just so I understand what you are trying to say.

The Earth is a hollow globe. We live on the inside, standing upside-down on the "crust".

All the planets, stars, and galaxies exist within a spinning ball of "something" located at the core of the hollow Earth ?

Is that the long-and-short of it ?

Dont use the dialectic on me and put the words in my mouth so to speak. Only the third passage is roughly right. But yes Ive only answered your question because im not such a brutish fool like you. So I could set some standards when I leave this forsaken pit of brutish fools.

P.S you too can jerk off for only ad hominem attacks.
Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

Ad hominem ad hominem.

Get the fuck out of here, and take your shitty theories to some other forum more suited to your brand of delusion.

Do I make you nervous? Oh..... Too bad. Shit happens. Cheer up. Judging by your attitude its going to happen a lot in life. So yeah.... You should be less nervous in the future or you will die prematurly. And we would not dare to lose such a productive troll. It would be a loss to humanity.
R23

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:00:23 AM

Earth is not flat you know , if earth flat maybe there are nothing mountain LOL  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:08:43 AM

Do I make you nervous?

Not at all. Pathos, mostly.

I'm wondering what your peer-group thinks about your... unique... views on existence.

Do you think nomad13666 got banned?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
debtstack

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:31:03 AM

At this point I'm not sure if the flat earther thing is still a joke meme or if people actually have started to believe it.

Thousands of years of research led us to this point, and for some reason a few guys with no scientific background think they cracked the code.

Two question, just for shits and giggles. If the earth is hollow, what is lava/magma? And why and how could continents move on a fixed plane, which is what you are stating?
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:35:02 AM

i see human planet from space

come space ship land on earth

big round blue shape

lots light on big earth

Earth footstool?     Grin

earth footstool possible

you sit see if disappear in butt

then group know if footsttol

only way know sure earth baloon is shoot stupid group in space

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: