Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:14:30 PM

Ok here we go lets make it short and simple.

Flat Earth is proven not the case.

So what is going one, well lets have a look.

Four Angels standing on the Four Corners of the World Rev. 7:1
Auguste Piccard first Men to "Space" 'I see an  upturned Edge'.
Magnetic Mount Meru, all of the before are true with most of the "Flat Earth" evidence.

Get used to the fact that this is reality:
Square Earth

After looking at the facts I can not think of any other scenario.
Rockhampton a wee little town in Queensland, Australia is located at the Tropic of Capricorn.
Hobart the capital of the State Tasmania, a Island south of Australia and 2687,4 km south by car of Rockhamton and a starting location when heading for Antarctic gets 2 hours more Sunlight but at the same time is significantly colder as it does not get as much heat from the centre. It is only possible because it is further out and sunlight gets not blocked as much by Mount Meru which obtrudes all sunlight all the way to the equator as seen here: https://i.imgur.com/p4mDNcv.jpg
This also explains why Antarctica has a lot of sunlight in summer. It is also the reason for Daylight saving to cover it as much as possible.

Now you ask why the "weird" compass readings in the south. It is because the Equator marks the tipping point and then the attraction of the outer magnetic field is stronger as the center. It is because the way the magnet is located. haven't looked into it just yet but here is a  crude example https://i.imgur.com/hdd8rap.jpg
Looking at the earths magnetic lines it is clear that there are at least 2 magnets at work. the second most likely operates the sun and moon. as mentioned in my other posts I am of the opinion that the energy field on top of the main magnet has a wobbling object completing on turn in 24 h and projects heat and light which then gets deflected by the atmosphere layers which rise and lower to have a completed circle in one year (breath in let go) it is also the polar star reflecting from the waters above.
All cleverly designed. As it is a working model it can be build on smaller scale.
I am all ears if you have other explanation.

Have you studied any leedskalnin or dollard?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:39:37 PM

Soooo here's another conundrum for you flat earthies to explain.

Consider the pole star (Polaris) and the south star (Sigma Octantis). Polaris is visible directly overhead if you are situated at the north pole, all the other stars appear to rotate around it, while Polaris appears stationary. Sigma Octantis is visible directly overhead from the south pole, and again, all the other stars appear to rotate around it and it appears stationary. Both are visible from the equator.

If the Earth isn't spherical, how could multiple observers see the same stars appearing stationary in different hemispheres? You could travel from north to south, and gradually Polaris would begin to dip below the horizon, while Sigma Octantis would emerge. But both would appear stationary in relation to the other stars.

If the stars are some sort of projection, then this projection would have to change dynamically based on where the observer was situated. Not only that, but with multiple observers it would have to be somehow customized to each observer. How can this be explained with the flat Earth theory?

Could this help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6YF-pyYhbg

You do know by now that there is no "southern hemisphere" and south pole on our flat earth? Didn't you know that a compass always point to the north, no matter where you are? North pole is a magnetic pole, south are walls of Antarctica, not some bogus continent on a bottom of a ball. Everywhere you are if you traveling south you will face the walls of Antarctica.

PS: for Przemax, maybe this will help you see things clearer: http://www.testingtheglobe.com/bible.html

That video is misleading and poses a false hypothesis. It doesn't take into account the vast distances between the Earth and the stars.

It also doesn't address my point about the north and south star appearing stationary to two observers, or that you could travel from the north to the south and see Polaris disappear and Sigma Octantis appear, with both stars appearing stationary in relation to all the other stars.

The video's hypothesis (of spirals etc.) would only work if the stars were much closer, and we could see their movement as the Earth travels through space. It's similar to when you drive at high speed and objects in the distance don't appear to move, because they are so far away.

No. You are again inserting monkeyman science into flat earth truth. It is a no go, a fatal error. Or someone would say: give me a complete break!

Stars are close, not millions of light years away. Heliocentric model is fake. This is the foundation. Can you grasp that? If not, we can not have a conversation any longer. 
exemplaar

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:44:35 PM

Agreed.  Grin

But let's explain again for further notice:

Earth shadow can not fall on the moon because earth is not a spinning ball planet, but it is a flat plane living environment. Sun, moon and the stars revolve above the surface of a plane earth.
Nice imagination boi, but Earth stays on its axis and Moon rotates around it. Ez as hell.

Again, another example. You can not mix monkeyman science with flat earth truth. Fatal error.

Earth is NOT a spinning ball planet with axis. Again heliocentric model is a lie, pure garbage.

Do your research.
exemplaar

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:50:51 PM

This is a joke thread right? People don't actually believe that the earth is flat in this day and age do they? I seen some links posted that I haven't watched yet. Maybe I will check one out and see what this nonsense is all about.
Its no joke! Wherever you are in this world the one thing for sure is. Your government is not governing you. Your government is repressing you.
They own the media and so the general consensus.
To imagine there is a vast endless universe out there and we are just a freak of an insignificant spec in some lost part of it.
Kinda makes you feel small and worthless doesn't it....
Go ahead educate yourself you might find your self awakened.

I agree with most of your points. However I don't think we are alone. To think that life only happened on this planet is pretty egotistical. Clearly it happened and is happening on many planets all over this galaxy and others.

I watch a video and what I got out of it is that if I don't believe in flat earth then I'm an idiot. Got it. IMO I would be and idiot to believe that one video. I'll go watch more some of the stuff these guys say is pretty funny.

Just one correction here. Life didn't just happened. It was planed exactly as our beloved Creator intended.
You do not need to believe in flat earth, because it is too obvious to see this creation with your own eyes. Seeing is not a definition of believing.

But you definitely need to believe in spinning ball earth, which is btw fantasy. So your faith in spinning ball earth is not profitable.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:03:52 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 11:58:49 PM by Przemax

Square Earth

Why not donought earth? Why not maybe baby earth?

But you definitely need to believe in spinning ball earth, which is btw fantasy. So your faith in spinning ball earth is not profitable.

Just because someone is wrong doesnt make you right. Does it?

Just like Conan Doyle said using the fictional character - Sherlock Holmes - we should weed out all the impossible scenarios and all that is left is the truth. As pointed above many times the flat earth is illogical even with itself most of the time. Things that are illogical cant be true.

Not seing illogicality, when one can see it and point it out to you, does not make things logical. Illogicality once proven cannot be disproven. Ignorance is not virtue.

Why are you flat earthers so hostile to the vision of hollow earth? Is it too hard to imagine? Or just lack of understandings.

I would say you guys just group think and cant admit you might be wrong, thats why you are so hostile to "disbeliever". Flat earth is a form of religion and has nothing to do with God or anything. You just decided earth is flat and you seek confirmation in your stupid little videos. All I can say that this kind of mechanisms isnt the work of a good forces in the world, thats for sure. I dont say that the heliocentrists are not a religious cult. It is. Leave the religion dogmas and follow the logic if you really care. God will enlight you, but you must seek the truth.

Its good that people seek the lies... but why going with one lie to another? Why not some healthy scepticism huh? Why do you put some words into God mouth he said somewhere about flat earth anywhere? Why are you not humble if small in mind? And clearly small in minds you are when you cant adress the sceptics questions.

Why this devilish unjustified pride in ones ignorance?

You are trully hipocritical as a Jesus pointed out. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
montaga

Activity: 610
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:03:16 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 02:53:39 AM by montaga

Magnetic Mount Meru, all of the before are true with most of the "Flat Earth" evidence.

Square Earth

Rockhampton a wee little town in Queensland, Australia is located at the Tropic of Capricorn.
Hobart the capital of the State Tasmania, a Island south of Australia and 2687,4 km south by car of Rockhamton and a starting location when heading for Antarctic gets 2 hours more Sunlight but at the same time is significantly colder as it does not get as much heat from the centre. It is only possible because it is further out and sunlight gets not blocked as much by Mount Meru which obtrudes all sunlight all the way to the equator as seen here: https://i.imgur.com/p4mDNcv.jpg
This also explains why Antarctica has a lot of sunlight in summer. It is also the reason for Daylight saving to cover it as much as possible.

Now you ask why the "weird" compass readings in the south. It is because the Equator marks the tipping point and then the attraction of the outer magnetic field is stronger as the center. It is because the way the magnet is located. haven't looked into it just yet but here is a  crude example https://i.imgur.com/hdd8rap.jpg
Looking at the earths magnetic lines it is clear that there are at least 2 magnets at work. the second most likely operates the sun and moon. as mentioned in my other posts I am of the opinion that the energy field on top of the main magnet has a wobbling object completing on turn in 24 h and projects heat and light which then gets deflected by the atmosphere layers which rise and lower to have a completed circle in one year (breath in let go) it is also the polar star reflecting from the waters above.
All cleverly designed. As it is a working model it can be build on smaller scale.

I have read about leedskalnin, dont know about dollard, maybe.

Why not donought earth?
Yes, does not work out with a donought to have obscuring sun and northern halve at  the same time.

Why not maybe baby earth?
You seem to have forgotten this is bitcointalk, not clubhouse talk.

Here is a slightly improved representation.
Przemax

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:27:00 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 08:28:05 AM by Przemax

Square is stil flat............... so........ Im not sure if thats trolling or some mental disease. Why cant you guys imagine 3d figures? What figure hides all figures in 2d?  Its a circle. What hides everything in 3d ? Ball..... so.... if the world is cocealed and in 3d  what is it? Its not that difficult. You can do it. Just do a third grade geometry and see what figures is ideal to write into all other figures. Its pre medieval geometry ffs.

Are flat earthers believe what they believe because they cant imagine third dimension and its dynamics? Wtf.

And if Bible say what is true and we live in 3d and logic is universal you can state that we live inside a ball that conceal the outter world of satan from us.

So.... we literaly live in a bubble. A matrix. A hologram made by the God itself.
serbad

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:57:48 AM

Square is stil flat............... so........ Im not sure if thats trolling or some mental disease. Why cant you guys imagine 3d figures? What figure hides all figures in 2d?  Its a circle. What hides everything in 3d ? Ball..... so.... if the world is cocealed and in 3d  what is it? Its not that difficult. You can do it. Just do a third grade geometry and see what figures is ideal to write into all other figures. Its pre medieval geometry ffs.

Are flat earthers believe what they believe because they cant imagine third dimension and its dynamics? Wtf.

And if Bible say what is true and we live in 3d and logic is universal you can state that we live inside a ball that conceal the outter world of satan from us.

So.... we literaly live in a bubble. A matrix. A hologram made by the God itself.
Well all i can say about that is that one seems very sure about ones self.
Przemax

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:37:18 AM

Well all i can say about that is that one seems very sure about ones self.

All Im saying is that, its schizofrenical to deny something and admitting it at the same time. Thats what montaga did with earth not being flat but being a square. Thats very deeply staged schizofrenia. Guy should search for some treatment. Im not being douchy here. Seriously. Seek help.
serbad

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:48:38 AM

Square Earth

I have read about leedskalnin, dont know about dollard, maybe.

Why not donought earth?
Yes, does not work out with a donought to have obscuring sun and northern halve at  the same time.

Why not maybe baby earth?
You seem to have forgotten this is bitcointalk, not clubhouse talk.

Here is a slightly improved representation.

I will pm you
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:10:05 PM

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:52:57 PM

Merry Kiss My Ass, flat earthers!

I hate everyone, equally.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:35:15 PM

Tua madre è una puttana.

Mescolare il cioccolato con il dito.

Bere il mio piscio, goof.

Kiss
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:48:35 PM

Tua madre è una puttana.

Kiss

Wow! You got somebody who speaks Italian in your funny farm?    Shocked

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
exemplaar

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:56:04 PM

Earth is NOT a spinning ball planet with axis. Again heliocentric model is a lie, pure garbage.
Do your research.

Your research is based on a fictional book called "The Bible".

Talk about pure garbage...

Is this your best shot? Look here, the table is flat even though they use a ball. And not only that. The paddle is also flat. Imagine ball paddles  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZjpnXcGZ9w

Joke aside. Of course, what else did you think.

The Bible+my own eyes&senses+balls out physics=flat earth.

exemplaar

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:10:17 PM

You are confused, chill out man and take a look at a beautiful creation:

Is it okay now?

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:26:28 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 12:09:58 AM by nomad13666

https://i.imgur.com/3bQPK6m.jpg

Tua madre è una puttana.

Kiss

Wow! You got somebody who speaks Italian in your funny farm?    Shocked

Mangiare merda, stupido.

Gesù è Lucifero.

Terra è piatta.

Vaffanculo.

Kiss

PS; Here, let me help you with that one BADecker, you daft fucking cunt.
https://translate.google.com/#it/en/Mangiare%20merda%2C%20stupido.%0A%0AGes%C3%B9%20%C3%A8%20Lucifero.%0A%0ATerra%20%C3%A8%20piatta.%0A%0AVaffanculo
Przemax

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:17:54 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 12:32:07 AM by Przemax

You are confused, chill out man and take a look at a beautiful creation:

Is it okay now?

I see this as very not ok that you wipe yourself with God unjustifybly. So just stop.

But no. Its actualy laughable how you misunderstood it. Ok make us laugh please.

The worst thing with religious people is that they think is what they believe in they does not have to understand. Its not what Jesus was implying. But whatever man.

I see if you dont listen to Jesus you wont listen to me either wont you?

Btw this is so absurdaly looking.  In my opinion not using your brain could be view as sin. You have such an ability to reason and logic and yet you believe God has created something against logic. Good for you.

Btw religions does not come from God but from a Zaratrustra and  hindu. But it happens that the Bible in most part is the word of God.

But who do I talk to. You seem to be a bunch of american Hillybillies. You cant have a grasp of logic, science, even a good taste on aestetics.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:57:19 AM

Tua madre è una puttana.

Kiss

Mangiare merda, stupido.

Gesù è Lucifero.

Terra è piatta.

Vaffanculo.

Kiss

https://translate.google.com/#it/en/Mangiare%20merda%2C%20stupido.%0A%0AGes%C3%B9%20%C3%A8%20Lucifero.%0A%0ATerra%20%C3%A8%20piatta.%0A%0AVaffanculo

Cool

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:50:29 AM

"bla bla bla" says the stupid spaghetti bending goof shit stain

Tua madre è una puttana.

Kiss

Mangiare merda, stupido.

Gesù è Lucifero.

Terra è piatta.

Vaffanculo.

Kiss

Cool

You fucking Herman.

Is that the tranny hooker you hired for a XXXmas blowjob?

Did it finger fuck your shit hole too, you sick fucking degenerate?

Don't be a Herman.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: