Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:06:21 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 05:21:18 PM by Przemax

No i dont think a smart person can believe in a flat earth. She knows the truth that we live inside the earth and the earth is hollow. Thats what geologist can discover.

Oh fuck!!! Hollow Earth rants inside the Flat Earth thread?!

IDIOCY-CEPTION!

Huh Huh Huh

I love you too. You are so smart.....  Teach me oh great sage.

Monosylabic answers and one sentence answers is  the only possible option if one have few synapses in the brain. I would guess.

Btw have I asked your opinion? No. So fuck off.

Next time write something better than - You are dumb and Im smart? Are you 6 year old or just a retard? Or is it trendy to be infantile?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

No i dont think a smart person can believe in a flat earth. She knows the truth that we live inside the earth and the earth is hollow. Thats what geologist can discover.

IDIOCY-CEPTION!

Huh Huh Huh

Monosylabic answers and one sentence answers is  the only possible option if one have few synapses in the brain. I would guess.

Next time write something better than - You are dumb and Im smart. Are you 6 year old or just a retard. Or is it trendy to be infantile.

Do you really believe that we live in a Hollow Earth? I mean, are you just trolling or are you serious?  Roll Eyes
PS: you are posting in a public forum, so everyone is allowed to reply with their opinion... and mine is that you'd better quit LSD!  Cool

Przemax

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:14:53 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 05:37:06 PM by Przemax

IDIOCY-CEPTION!

Huh Huh Huh

Next time write something better than - You are dumb and Im smart. Are you 6 year old or just a retard. Or is it trendy to be infantile.

Do you really believe that we live in a Hollow Earth? I mean, are you just trolling or are you serious?  Roll Eyes
PS: you are posting in a public forum, so everyone is allowed to reply with their opinion... and mine is that you'd better quit LSD!  Cool

No. Im not trolling. If you would search more you would have more doubts as well. The truth must hit you hard like a truck  actually. I firstly heard about the concept I was like - Yeah its interesting but its propably not true. After some time of a hard thinking thru the official model, it was less and less logical. Its like the more you know the clearer the picture is. And its fascinating to search for the info.

I know its rare to find a thinker here and there. Thats why the concept is so rare. You need a lot of imagination, knowledge and critical thinking. And Ive never did any drugs. I just have more free time than ordinary joe to think thru stuff.

Yeah I know its public, but try to be more constructive, or expect the same.

P.s and we were talking about the nasa scientist. How official story seems illogical and some other closer to her profession might have been the case. Im not saying I know her motivation. I just speculate.

Btw if lsd help you in life or in some revelation about the world.... why making fun of it. Im not saying im using lsd. But even if I would? many great songs where influenced by lsd and its awesome to listen to them.

If you actually think and have doubts about the world they present you, the concave earth just explain those doubts far more logical. But if you have no doubts and no thought process what so ever you will not bother.

In my honest opinion if anyone does not have any doubts he is just not thinking hard enough. Im not saying im smart and they are dumb. People just DOES NOT CARE. They think how to get money and get laid 99% of the time. For me its 50% of the time lol.

I suggest starting the adventure for intelectual quest with lord steven christ channel on youtube. Yeah I know the guy is a total psycho...... but his knowledge is nice. Just dont notice his excentrism. Most great minds are a little excentric.
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

Most great minds are a little excentric.
Most great minds are bat-shit crazy haha, aside from that i like this post +1
at the end of the day it doesnt not matter what you believe but rather why you believe. it. we can argue and debate all we want. however no matter the amount of facts or proof. people will believe what they choose, whether for a good reason or not is the true question. if you blindly accept that we breathe air you are not curious enough. even tho it is a simple and true statement. if you do not question it or have a reason for the belief beyond hearing it somewhere then that is sad.

if you question everything you will naturally fall into the most logical solution. but do not be afraid of being wrong.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

1. I have brain
2. You dont
Thats all you can come up with? Trolling. Youve asked. Ive answered.

Didn't answer my question. I expected that.

Ok, so assuming for a moment we live in a hollow earth, what is the sky, sun, stars, moon, etc ? Do you postulate we live in a completely enclosed solid sphere of earth, this NASA chief discovered this fact because she was a geologist, and resigned from NASA because she became disillusioned ? Disillusioned over what ?
His madness is very complex
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:21:22 PM

(lunacy deleted)

Tell me more about NASA's purpose to deceive.

Here you have some educational material, pretty heavy stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyk2b-_8KKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJXydnDu54E

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

IDIOCY-CEPTION!

Huh Huh Huh

Do you really believe that we live in a Hollow Earth? I mean, are you just trolling or are you serious?  Roll Eyes
PS: you are posting in a public forum, so everyone is allowed to reply with their opinion... and mine is that you'd better quit LSD!  Cool

No. Im not trolling. If you would search more you would have more doubts as well. The truth must hit you hard like a truck  actually. I firstly heard about the concept I was like - Yeah its interesting but its propably not true. After some time of a hard thinking thru the official model, it was less and less logical. Its like the more you know the clearer the picture is. And its fascinating to search for the info.

I know its rare to find a thinker here and there. Thats why the concept is so rare. You need a lot of imagination, knowledge and critical thinking. And Ive never did any drugs. I just have more free time than ordinary joe to think thru stuff.

Yeah I know its public, but try to be more constructive, or expect the same.

P.s and we were talking about the nasa scientist. How official story seems illogical and some other closer to her profession might have been the case. Im not saying I know her motivation. I just speculate.

Btw if lsd help you in life or in some revelation about the world.... why making fun of it. Im not saying im using lsd. But even if I would? many great songs where influenced by lsd and its awesome to listen to them.

If you actually think and have doubts about the world they present you, the concave earth just explain those doubts far more logical. But if you have no doubts and no thought process what so ever you will not bother.

In my honest opinion if anyone does not have any doubts he is just not thinking hard enough. Im not saying im smart and they are dumb. People just DOES NOT CARE. They think how to get money and get laid 99% of the time. For me its 50% of the time lol.

I suggest starting the adventure for intelectual quest with lord steven christ channel on youtube. Yeah I know the guy is a total psycho...... but his knowledge is nice. Just dont notice his excentrism. Most great minds are a little excentric.

You need to start thinking with a common sense:

This steven guy(btw it is not lord nor christ) is obviously a low level mason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SXu4IJ2WwE

Przemax

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:49:56 PM

And you are high level flatter. What is this shit suppose to mean? Its like ad hominem attack man. But yeah I was not expecting any other argument.

Even if he is rossecrutian, black sun or other organistion and he is not, its like wtf man. So fucking what? You like to put labels on people? Is that accomplish anything? Do you make world more flat by doing so?

You are  a funny little guy. If i say he might be little lost on the head thats like the worst label I could put on the guy. He still makes great arguments and graphics. Kudos to him.
Przemax

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:01:56 PM

1. I have brain
2. You dont

Ok, so assuming for a moment we live in a hollow earth, what is the sky, sun, stars, moon, etc ? Do you postulate we live in a completely enclosed solid sphere of earth, this NASA chief discovered this fact because she was a geologist, and resigned from NASA because she became disillusioned ? Disillusioned over what ?

Stars are on the glass of the heavens as is written on the bible. Its to be taken literally as have Jesus confirmed in the new testament. But the trick is that not everything is translated flawlessly with understanding.

Thats why you dont see stars from the movies from space. They have broke thru the glass seiling. Thats why the  asteroids  are a black burned out glass like objects.

Sun is just a a transformer of the giant magnet in the middle of the earth called a Palace of God. Planets are a lot smaler than we think.

Yeah its sounds crazy, but its actually spotless marriage of science with the bible.

Noone actualy makes you believe it. Its your choice to find out if its true.

Peace.

You may laugh and such. I dont care.
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:22:54 PM

1. I have brain
2. You dont

Stars are on the glass of the heavens as is written on the bible. Its to be taken literally as have Jesus confirmed in the new testament. But the trick is that not everything is translated flawlessly with understanding.

Thats why you dont see stars from the movies from space. They have broke thru the glass seiling. Thats why the  asteroids  are a black burned out glass like objects.

Sun is just a a transformer of the giant magnet in the middle of the earth called a Palace of God. Planets are a lot smaler than we think.

Yeah its sounds crazy, but its actually spotless marriage of science with the bible.

Noone actualy makes you believe it. Its your choice to find out if its true.

Peace.

You may laugh and such. I dont care.

Przemax

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:33:45 PM

At least Ive made you laugh. Thats some value in it lol. But seriously. Heliocentrism is forbidden in the bible. So if you think its a word of God you cant think Nasa is ok.

And yeah. We will see who will laugh the last.

Its not just bible babble. But at least you could make sure scientificly if you condemn your soul for ever. But what ever.

Clowns gonna be clowns.

The meek will inherit the earth and your kind will burn. So I would not dismiss the danger so easily. Your choice.

Does it take you so much? Think, learn and judge it yourself what is true and whats not.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:31:19 AM

At least Ive made you laugh. Thats some value in it lol. But seriously. Heliocentrism is forbidden in the bible. So if you think its a word of God you cant think Nasa is ok.

Its not just bible babble. But at least you could make sure scientificly if you condemn your soul for ever. But what ever.

Clowns gonna be clowns.

The meek will inherit the earth and your kind will burn. So I would not dismiss the danger so easily. Your choice.

Does it take you so much? Think, learn and judge it yourself what is true and whats not.

I guess all the people who inherit the earth are meek. I mean, did you ever see a dead person (inherited the earth in the grave) who wasn't anything other than meek? The only strong ones are the ones who haven't been embalmed properly. And even they aren't that strong, if you don't you exhume them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:45:07 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 06:02:35 AM by Przemax

Clowns gonna be clowns.

I guess all the people who inherit the earth are meek. I mean, did you ever see a dead person (inherited the earth in the grave) who wasn't anything other than meek? The only strong ones are the ones who haven't been embalmed properly. And even they aren't that strong, if you don't you exhume them.

Cool

I dont understand your train of thought. You think that the Lord is not a gardener that weed out the species of people he dont like? He did that many times. Its the seed that matters. The oil with dna in case of animals.

I dont know what earth are you living on, but on this earth humble and meek is the last thing you can say about many people. Being patient and meek is the first step to wisdom. Many people have like 0 wisdom if that would be an rpg game.

Btw. Ive just done my duty to be able to be a part of the kingdom of God by sewing a seed of doubt upon the grounds of your minds. We will see if it will be a barren grounds or will it grow to some lovely plant. If your mind is barren my work is done here. If its not barren you might have a chance to be a brick in the temple of God of which Jesus Christ is the cornerstone. God does not see the ones that does not seek the truth and despise it. And in the final hour he will not hear your cries.

Now only time could tell.
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:43:00 AM

Btw. Ive just done my duty to be able to be a part of the kingdom of God by sewing a seed of doubt upon the grounds of your minds. We will see if it will be a barren grounds or will it grow to some lovely plant. If your mind is barren my work is done here. If its not barren you might have a chance to be a brick in the temple of God of which Jesus Christ is the cornerstone. God does not see the ones that does not seek the truth and despise it. And in the final hour he will not hear your cries.

Take your God, and fuck off right out of this thread.

The Biblical interpretation of the Earth being flat is a stunning testament to mankind's capability for stupidity and lack of rational thinking skills.

Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:24:02 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 10:35:59 AM by Przemax

Take your God, and fuck off right out of this thread.

Yeah sure. Im off for now. Lets see if your mind is so empty and you some kind of a spoiled fruit, or you are just pretending someone that you are not.

The Biblical interpretation of the Earth being flat is a stunning testament to mankind's capability for stupidity and lack of rational thinking skills.

P.S EARTH IS NOT FLAT!!!! We are not talking about it being flat RIGHT NOW!! And YET.... you say about earth not being flat.... Yes it is not flat. So?

You sir, are an idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_orP5JHZWE
andikaputh24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

Of course the earth is flat. Go out and look at it. If it were round everything would be curving around and you'd be speaking to ppl who stand horizontally.

Really, the earth is flat as a pancake (and pancakes are round and flat)
Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:42:32 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 01:27:22 PM by Przemax

P.S EARTH IS NOT FLAT!!!! We are not talking about it being flat RIGHT NOW!! And YET.... you say about earth not being flat.... Yes it is not flat. So?

Well OK then. I'm glad we agree that the Earth is an oblate spheroid.

NASA is pretty cool too, right ?

Yes it an oblate spheroid. True but.....

We are inside. It does not change anything once we are on the earth. Map, rouglhly are used the same, distance are the same and such. Astronavigation is the same. If we are talking about some less obvious matters there is a difference in place. for 99,99% people its indistinguishible if we live inside or outside as long as they dont have the need to explain how everything works.

NASA? Well i guess you can say they could be worse... Liars going to lie. Its the people believing it are retarded. Nasa have done a lot of good to the world. So they are ok. Its not about the nasa. Its all about vail of silence about the Cyrus Ted experiment that is mind bogling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w

Nasa is like every other corporation it need to listen to its shareholders or donors. And some of the shareholders are how to put it...... ah yes. A satanists.. yes. There is a rule of logic - follow the money.

Im not talking about every nasa member is satanist. The censorship works like in the media. The funds would be quickly cut off if they would say something they are not suppose to.

Everything in our world works like that. Why do you say its for 100% not like that in NASA. Is it some special kind of corporation? Nah. Its just another corporation with insider knowledge and outsiders stories.

Before the Enron crash everyone was sure they cant lie and manipulate. Everyone was 100% they are legit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron_scandal

Of course the earth is flat. Go out and look at it. If it were round everything would be curving around and you'd be speaking to ppl who stand horizontally.

Really, the earth is flat as a pancake (and pancakes are round and flat)

No its not.
dickyid89

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

wogh, i thought my country is the only one who have this non-senseness because some hard-religion peoples bought the religion things to this topic (which is im not agree with that). but what the hell not only my country???, DUDE PLEASE JUST DONT MAKE OURSELF turn into the dark age's mind.

i just can't stop of laughing when im imagine, i'm on enjoying of looking the view above solar system, and realize earth is the only object that is not round
Przemax

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:02:43 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 03:21:02 PM by Przemax

wogh, i thought my country is the only one who have this non-senseness because some hard-religion peoples bought the religion things to this topic (which is im not agree with that). but what the hell not only my country???, DUDE PLEASE JUST DONT MAKE OURSELF turn into the dark age's mind.

i just can't stop of laughing when im imagine, i'm on enjoying of looking the view above solar system, and realize earth is the only object that is not round

Oh the horror! People dont believe in hoax and start believe in other hoax. Oh the horror! Newsflash - its like that all across the human history. Nothing new.

Thats so terrible oh ah uh.

And yes some people enjoy killing plunder and destroying, because they think its nothing and we are all meaningless grain of sand. And thats why that deception was devised to make people feel hopelessly small. But yeah... as you have said you enjoy something so you believe in something.

Thinking people are less than 1% of society. In this forum its like 0.01%. Everyone else believe what they are told as the first and fight everything else. Yeah we were in a dark ages loooong before XX century.

Propably you believe another hoax of:

Manmade global warming
Darwinian evolution
Big bang

It come into package of new religion for a people that think they are open minded. Its all hoax people and its bad for you. You think you are religionless? Think again. If you are able to.

There are absolutely no proof what so ever on those at best hypothesis.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:14:18 PM

While Flat Earth is a very interesting theory, I do not think it is plausible in the slightest sense. I would like to bring your attention to the "incomplete cube Earth" theory. It is much more realistic than the Flat Earth theory as it incorporates state of the art physics and technological theories. You can discuss it with us here: /index.php?topic=1746077.0
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: