Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:35:04 PM

Thanks for your last reply , yes it does make sense since you don't have any annual or monthly fees .

After I sent verification request with my uploaded ID , I got this email which says the following :
"Unable to verify the ID.
Comment: the document cannot be accepted. To verify your identity, please upload a high resolution scan/photo of your passport or driver's license."

How come that my verification isn't accepted ? Photo was good resolution and you can read everything on it even Bluehost & Payoneer accepted it and it's the same picture . Is it because the ID with arabic & french ? I can't do anything about it it's my country who does that , it's not like I can change the language of the ID

One more question , I'am able to use just the "Virtual" part on Paypal verification (1$) ? or I need to get Plastic card  (5$)for that ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:41:41 PM

Thanks for your last reply , yes it does make sense since you don't have any annual or monthly fees .

After I sent verification request with my uploaded ID , I got this email which says the following :
Comment: the document cannot be accepted. To verify your identity, please upload a high resolution scan/photo of your passport or driver's license."

How come that my verification isn't accepted ? Photo was good resolution and you can read everything on it even Bluehost & Payoneer accepted it and it's the same picture . Is it because the ID with arabic & french ? I can't do anything about it it's my country who does that , it's not like I can change the language of the ID

One more question , I'am able to use just the "Virtual" part on Paypal verification (1$) ? or I need to get Plastic card  (5$)for that ?

When you have specific questions, please create tickets, this is a far more efficient and secure way to communicate than ask in public.

Any card can be used in PayPal, whether virtual or plastic. I mentioned earlier I added both my cards.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:05:34 PM

One more question , I'am able to use just the "Virtual" part on Paypal verification (1$) ? or I need to get Plastic card  (5$)for that ?

When you have specific questions, please create tickets, this is a far more efficient and secure way to communicate than ask in public.

Any card can be used in PayPal, whether virtual or plastic. I mentioned earlier I added both my cards.

Sorry I will gie private questions in tickets system only . sorry if I'am bothering you with my question too because i got another one ?
I'am getting anothe error which says the following (on this page : https://wallet.advcash.com/pages/card/virtual/create )  :

"The restriction per transaction was applied. The amount must be from 1.00 to 500.00 USD. To increase your limits please complete verification."

I select the wallet where I have 1 USD , also put my Birthday and on the  "Amount of transfer , there is "0.00" " andi t's written " Will be Debited 1.00$ " near it ? what should I do now ??  Is making verification needed otherwise I won't be able to create the wallet ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 08:44:40 PM

One more question , I'am able to use just the "Virtual" part on Paypal verification (1$) ? or I need to get Plastic card  (5$)for that ?

Sorry I will gie private questions in tickets system only . sorry if I'am bothering you with my question too because i got another one ?
I'am getting anothe error which says the following (on this page : https://wallet.advcash.com/pages/card/virtual/create )  :

"The restriction per transaction was applied. The amount must be from 1.00 to 500.00 USD. To increase your limits please complete verification."

I select the wallet where I have 1 USD , also put my Birthday and on the  "Amount of transfer , there is "0.00" " andi t's written " Will be Debited 1.00$ " near it ? what should I do now ??  Is making verification needed otherwise I won't be able to create the wallet ?

Again, it looks a bit like a ticket question Smiley I believe you are trying to create a virtual card. You need at least $2.99 for that = $1 card creation fee, $1 minimal funding, $0.99 each funding fee. Please create a ticket if you are still having problems.
amirreza

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:58:18 AM

i had sent you a ticket it's more than 13 hour and still i didn't get reply.
I need your reply ASAP Shocked
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 10:25:38 AM

I need your reply ASAP

I don't really see any unanswered tickets from 13 hours ago right now. Please send me the ticket number to andrew@advcash.com and I'll have a look.
amirreza

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:38:54 AM

I need your reply ASAP

I don't really see any unanswered tickets from 13 hours ago right now. Please send me the ticket number to andrew@advcash.com and I'll have a look.
Thanks for your answer. I had reply to your response and i'm waiting for your reply again.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:06:41 AM

Anyone can confirm that this is legit please ? I'am planning to order one however I don't know is it legit 100% ? also all I need to do is deposit 5$ then I will get it no matter where I live ? because I live in North Africa and not sure if you ship worldwide or not . and what would happen if someone don't get the card , refunds ?
I can confirm  Wink
I think they ship the cards worldwide buy you need to be 18 years old or older to receive the card
Since im not 18 yet i decided to use the virtual card instead Cheesy
I recommend this site  Cheesy
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:38:38 AM

This stuff is legit and works good.

BTW... Any plans on EUR cards?

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:45:37 PM

Good question, i would like to know that too.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:41:05 PM

I believe I have mentioned that before Smiley We plan to launch them next month.
szgal

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:12:43 AM

I have an accented character in my last name (an "á" to be exact) and the site does not allow me to enter it. Will it be a problem when I try to verify?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:06:25 AM

I have an accented character in my last name (an "á" to be exact) and the site does not allow me to enter it. Will it be a problem when I try to verify?

There will be no verification problems because of this.
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:30:17 PM

I believe I have mentioned that before Smiley We plan to launch them next month.

Thanks!

Maybe I missed it.

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
cnerd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:16:36 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 01:28:22 PM by cnerd

whow, thats interesting...
So, who's the issuer of this MasterCard? Whats the BIN?
Also, does MasterCard know that you are putting Bitcoins on the card? Because they wont be happy at all... In fact, they will most certainly knock on your door and tell you not to do that anymore or you will loose your issuing license.
Judging by the thread so far I am expecting somebody to say "Nu-huuh, BitPay are giving us dolla dolla bills, thats not bitcoin and its no problem for MC"... but the truth is that MC will shut you down just because somebody mentioned BTC in the funding process. And believe me when I say, these MC dudes are fuckin mental on the all AML regulation thing thats related to the BTC.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:57:43 PM

So once I bought the Virtual and not the plastic MasterCard and I got the needed informations I tried to verify paypal it's not working to Verify paypal, maybe you should confirm and  give us more informations about verification , is it available on some countries only ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 01:59:14 PM

So once I bought the Virtual and not the plastic MasterCard and I got the needed informations I tried to verify paypal it's not working to Verify paypal, maybe you should confirm and  give us more informations about verification , is it available on some countries only ?

There are no restrictions from our side. We are not responsible for PayPal policies in your area. I personally have added both my cards to PayPal without any issues, and as far as I know, so have a lot of our customers. I believe it's best that you ask PayPal about this.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:01:08 PM

whow, thats interesting...
So, who's the issuer of this MasterCard? Whats the BIN?
Also, does MasterCard know that you are putting Bitcoins on the card? Because they wont be happy at all... In fact, they will most certainly knock on your door and tell you not to do that anymore or you will loose your issuing license.
Judging by the thread so far I am expecting somebody to say "Nu-huuh, BitPay are giving us dolla dolla bills, thats not bitcoin and its no problem for MC"... but the truth is that MC will shut you down just because somebody mentioned BTC in the funding process. And believe me when I say, these MC dudes are fuckin mental on the all AML regulation thing thats related to the BTC.

This has actually been covered earlier in this thread. Our cards are issued by Wave Crest, and we are running a fully transparent operation with all involved partners and providers being fully aware of what we do and how we do it. We do actually have efficient AML and KYC policies in place, and so far our card vendor, a certified MasterCard Europe partner, has not had any issues with us at all.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:04:16 PM

Well when you say anonymous, i think it isn't. You must verify your account to unblock the limits.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:10:43 PM

Well when you say anonymous, i think it isn't. You must verify your account to unblock the limits.

We never said it was anonymous. This thread was not started by us, and I have commented on the anonymous thing a while back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: