Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:47:30 PM

Is it possible to order 2 plastic cards? One in USD and the other in EUR?

Thank you!

Of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:53:53 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 02:06:07 PM by AdvancedCash

Im copying this i wrote in another thread when support seems active here.

"Advcash:
They seems good from the start and uploading verification docs was easy and 2Hrs later i stod as "Verified". I then tried to load my plastic card but it didnt work.. Apperently i only got verified on their website and not at the bank so i only have the unverified limits.
Asked how long it can take for the bank to verify and was told around 3days but up to a week because high pressure so i waited, waited some more and after 1,5 weeks i asked again with the respons that one more inqury had been sent to the bank and told to wait 2-3 working days. I´ll waited 4 days and asked again but only same awnser back "one more inqury had been sent to the bank and told to wait 2-3 working days". After waiting 1 more week i asked if they can do something more to get me some info on how long waitingtime or at the best, solve the problem but i was told "Unfortunately, sometimes our card vendor experiences some delay in processing such requests."  NO SHIT? Is it gonna take one more month? A year? Customer support can do much better in my opinion and feels worthless to me and to get me verified.

It has now gone almost 2 month or over 30 WORKING days and still not verified even if advcash site says so from early beginning. Im not counting with good service and help to fix it but if they prove me wrong its ok with me Smiley
So, i do NOT recommend advcash.com at all, weak service and deadly slow"

It was 3 weeks ago i wrote that and no progress yet.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this, but I'm not sure posting this in our thread would immediately help. Our card vendor is most likely not reading this. You are verified on our side and your account limits have been sent to maximum. Cards, however, are managed by Wave Crest, not us, so we can only request updates from them about things, not do them ourselves. I will see what I can do about this situation though. Not an easy thing to do with an anonymous post, however. Please provide your email and ticket ID to me via andrew@advcash.com.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 02:17:41 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 02:41:55 PM by AdvancedCash

If you have been having issues with card verification: We apologise for this being so frustrating. We have had an emergency conversation about this with our card vendor's management. They assure us no such delays will occur again. The queue got too big and we have been actively working with our card vendor to complete all the pending verifications ASAP. Most have been processed by now, as we have just been told. If your card account has still not been verified yet, post an update in your ticket or create a ticket if you haven't done that earlier.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:00:21 AM

I moved some mBTC to my advcash account last friday . Still nothing in my account . I have already sent a ticket . Nothing yet . I added chat support via skype and asked for help . Nothing yet .
Very bad experience for my first deposit . I will consider if i'm gonna use your service in the future .
Service score : 0

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 10:10:41 AM

I moved some mBTC to my advcash account last friday . Still nothing in my account . I have already sent a ticket . Nothing yet . I added chat support via skype and asked for help . Nothing yet .
Very bad experience for my first deposit . I will consider if i'm gonna use your service in the future .

I cannot comment on it in any way with no details provided, no account email, no ticket ID. There must be an issue with the deposit on your side because they are supposed to be processed automatically without any involvement needed from us. You are welcome to drop me a line to andrew@advcash.com with the ticket ID.
HmmMAA

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:00:58 PM

I cannot comment on it in any way with no details provided, no account email, no ticket ID. There must be an issue with the deposit on your side because they are supposed to be processed automatically without any involvement needed from us. You are welcome to drop me a line to andrew@advcash.com with the ticket ID.

I have send you another contact request at skype . Ticket id 35613 . Awaiting for your reply .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:10:07 PM

I have send you another contact request at skype . Ticket id 35613 . Awaiting for your reply .

A tech team member responded in your ticket requesting more details. Sorry about this delay. Please note that we do not use Skype for issues like this and generally it is not a reliable channel. You always need to create a ticket so that one of the team members can look into your situation and post a trackable, searchable response that both you and us will be able to access whenever necessary. The best way to follow up is to post an update in the existing ticket or by reaching me at andrew@advcash.com.
HmmMAA

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:34:44 PM

A tech team member responded in your ticket requesting more details. Sorry about this delay. Please note that we do not use Skype for issues like this and generally it is not a reliable channel. You always need to create a ticket so that one of the team members can look into your situation and post a trackable, searchable response that both you and us will be able to access whenever necessary. The best way to follow up is to post an update in the existing ticket or by reaching me at andrew@advcash.com.

Ok . I will know for the next time ( hope that there wont be another ) . I have send the details of the transaction through ticket reply .

lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:20:18 AM

Thanks for the promo of the plastic card, i paid for it only 0.01$ , can't wait to receive and use it! Keep it up and good work
HmmMAA

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:47:58 PM

Any info about how much time you need to solve a ticket issue ? I will try to be polite for a liitle more ...

GalAbutbul

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:19:45 PM

hello

i have a one question about withdrawing money to credit card visa/mastercard using your service do i receive money in USD currency to my credit card ?

i'm asking because i used nxpay system once and transfered money were already converted (to my country currency) based on my credit card BIN (country which my credit card was issued) not the currency of my credit card which was USD

sorry for my english hope you understand me
HmmMAA

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:39:53 PM

WORST SERVICE EVER . POTENTIAL BUYERS , BEWARE . THEIR SUPPORT SUCKS , THERE'S ALMOST ONE WEEK SINCE I MADE A DEPOSIT AND STILL NOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT . THEY DON'T REPLY TO MY TICKET OR TO MY BITCOINTALK POSTS . IF YOU WANT TO TRY THEIR SERVICE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK .

PS . Advanced cash , if my case is not resolved today until 23:00 ( C.E.T. ) you can keep the deposit . I will proceed to give you negative trust , and post on top of every page in your topic the above message . Have a nice day .

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:49:02 PM

I have a question regarding your plastic card. you have $2.99 as fees for ATM withdraw.
does using the card in paying in supermarkets that accept Mastercard has the same fees ? or it is without fees but the currency exchange fees ?
BTW I am asking if the purchase is not in USD or EUR
HmmMAA

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:36:47 PM

WORST SERVICE EVER . POTENTIAL BUYERS , BEWARE . THEIR SUPPORT SUCKS , THERE'S ALMOST ONE WEEK SINCE I MADE A DEPOSIT AND STILL NOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT . THEY DON'T REPLY TO MY TICKET OR TO MY BITCOINTALK POSTS . IF YOU WANT TO TRY THEIR SERVICE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK .

PS . Advanced cash , if my case is not resolved today until 23:00 ( C.E.T. ) you can keep the deposit . I will proceed to give you negative trust , and post on top of every page in your topic the above message . Have a nice day .

Deadline expired . Negative trust as promised . Happy spending with my funds . I'm sure that the damage i will cause will be more than 0.15 btc . Best regards .

HmmMAA

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:58:56 PM

Posted about my experience in the greek section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072856.new#new . Cheers . I'm too tired to continue today and in the other local sections . I'll keep informing people about your "so called" service tomorrow .

RBF

Activity: 212
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:45:51 PM

Why don't you use AUTHY as an option for 2FA?
bronko88

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:02:54 PM

Hello my Name is Maurice and im from Germany Sorry for my english Sad

I have also the advcash card and i start to use them today (my first debit with the option to load with bitcoins).

And now i have 1500 Euro on my card and can not use them.

And i also can not put the money on my plastic card back in the ADV Wallet

No ATM No Shopping in a Supermarket  and no Shopping anywhere, so i write the support and ask whats happend with my money, no answer.....

I try to call your (Service) number... just ringing and Mailbox

I try to contact via skype ... nobody online.

Can you please tell my

1- why never somebody go on the telefon?

2- why i cant use my money

3- can u please help me to fix the problem

Thanks

First thing you should do is create a ticket, this is how technical issues are resolved, not on the phone, not on Skype. You should be able to move the funds back to the wallet by clicking the card and choosing Withdrawal in the popup. There also are no known problems with the card platform that could prevent your card from working in ATMs and shops, I have used mine several times over the past few days without any problems. We will be glad to assist you with any issues that you may have in the ticket that you create with details on this.

I Creat a ticket and u send me this answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us back. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Your profile is fully verified in our system, but the verification is still processing at our card vendor side. It is different system that operates cards. Because of it you have limits on your card :

total cumulative lifetime card funding/transaction limit: €2,500

Card funding
- max one-time funding: €500
- max daily funding: €500
- funding transactions per day: 2

Purchases
- transactions per day: no limit
- max daily spending: €1,000
- max total transactions: €2,500
- total card transactions: no limit

ATM withdrawals
- total withdrawal amount: €1,000
- max ATM transactions per day: 5
- max one-time withdrawal: €200
- total withdrawals per day: €400

Once your verification is completed, your limits will be raised.

Sincerely,
Elena Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

I send u my verification things 1 month ago and the card vendor dont see it?

But interesting is:  Card funding
- max one-time funding: €500
- max daily funding: €500
- funding transactions per day: 2

AND WHY IT WAS POSSIBLE YESTERDAY TO PUT 2500 EURO ON MY CARD?Huh? AND NO I CANT WITHDRAW THE MONEY BACK TO THE WALLET THERE COMES A TRANSACTION ERROR.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:27:03 AM

Bump.
SLRman

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:19:44 PM

Please, I placed an order for a plastic debit card with express shipping 8 days ago and you still haven't started the shipping yet...
Your card vendor still has not verified my card thus far.... and your support team is totally disregarding my questions;  with all due respect, what the hell are you doing to me ?

What's wrong with you guys ? I've paid an extra €100 for the expedited shipment...

Please don't waste my time & money anymore or refund me.

Thank you.
tbz212

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:56:04 AM

I've registered an account on 25th of February and send the documents for the verification. Still haven't heard from them. Created a ticket and also wrote an email to this Andrew guy. Very poor customer service indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: