Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:38:16 PM

I tried to load my card but I got an error "The transaction is not available"
Is there anyone getting the same error Huh

yes, i have whitdrawed all my balances in btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:07:17 PM

I apologise if we did not respond to something. We are really overloaded with all kinds of requests on top of this card platform issue and other stuff. There's just too many. It's physically impossible to respond to everything right away. You are welcome to email me at andrew@advcash.com with your ticket numbers and I'll see what I can do. Please don't post it here, send as a private message or anything else. Email only, please.

Sometimes things happen, I don't know any service or business that has never had any issues. We will do our best to post an update in the news today about the card platform thing. This is a top priority right now and we are doing everything we can. On behalf of the company, I apologise again if something has not been looked into fast enough.

I think that everyone understands that there is some factors that you cannot control when resolving problems. It always will be the best to post update on news section after 24h. Now everyone start to bombard your ticket system if there is no update asking the same question. Wishing you to learn from your mistakes and never put your customers in last place.

I do see your point and you are right. However, people bombard the ticket system whether there is an update or not, believe me. A lot of people don't even know where the news are or don't bother to read them, even though there's a notification about unread news count. People don't read bank transfer rules shown in a popup that you can only get rid of by clicking 'Confirm', which kinda implies you at least scanned through them. People ask basic questions that are covered on the website. I guess that's just the world we live in Smiley We are trying to make things easier for everybody. There's a FAQ coming up both on the external site and inside the account as well, and we are working on other things too.

Andrew this is your update:

Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to fix the problem with the card platform. For reasons outside of our control, there have been unexpected complications with receiving the bank transfers we sent several days ago from our bank account to the accounts of our partners, the card vendor and the Visa/MC card withdrawal processor. These transfers were meant to fund our account balances with them, which is required for these system features to function properly. We are sorry that we are all experiencing this. We do everything we possibly can to rectify the situation. We will do our best to post an update on the nearest business day.

I  payed 10$ for every btc to fund my wallet and my card (300$)....your card system don't work I want withdrawal my money(other fees) , refund my funding fees and withdrawal fees, because your system don't work!! ok?? yes or not??? I have openede 3 tickets but you don't answer about it.

You are welcome to withdraw your funds to BTC or BTC-e codes at any time in Funds Transfer. What do you mean exactly by saying the system does not work? That there are temporary problems with cards for a few days? I don't know a single business like that that has never had any unexpected problems. We do not charge any monthly or annual card or account fees, so as much as I understand that you may be frustrated that there are issues right now, I don't really see this situation as critical, not for us, not for any users.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

using adv for some time  money are safe until now i don't keep them for long, and transactions are executed
i verified another card from another vendor with adv service.
but couple of months and after a rough  time with the support explaining them i could fund card without authorization

you can see here the issuer wave crest not accept my submission  

i told them to check my dob info just in case something is wrong then sent details again , they did not like my response and ask me to verify my account .oops
i sensed they might  be thinking there are only  huge numbers of  scammmers/illegal users using their site or at least add fake profiles Sad but they let them in for now probably to make 100% profits however they might stop at some point and force all customers to provide ID etc even the legal one .

anyway back to the my issue .. since that time  i could not upload funds to other issuer card via normal method .

btw i tried to use payoneer card with that issuer and card was accepted in 2 minutes there was no authorization for 4 digits code  everything went smooth even though both are prepaid cards this give a clue about the trust system  Grin .although  payoneer card does not deal with that vendor .

adv were very stubborn but eventually agreed to correct  info nevertheless my problem has not been solved i did not bother to contact them again for a shitload of hassle.

We expect all our users to provide accurate and up to date personal information. People who actually bother to read the terms and conditions on our website before they sign up are aware of that. Verified or not, your account should still have real info, not some made-up name and date of birth you can't remember, which is quite a red flag in terms of compliance, wouldn't you agree? I don't know the details of your situation so I can't comment any further. You are welcome to post an update in your ticket if you want. We are happy you now have a card you can use without any hassle.
withdrawyourmoney

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:26:19 PM

Just a tipp from me:

Withdraw your money asap from your ADV wallets!
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:09:26 AM

Just a tipp from me:

Pfff!  Roll Eyes
E-coin and other services that use the same bank have similar problems.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:29:02 AM

Just a tipp from me:

You registered just to post this 'tip', didn't you?
stepeti

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:51:15 AM

Just a tipp from me:

Pfff!  Roll Eyes

No, in this days I'm using e-coin whitout any problems!!
tbz212

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:07:39 PM

Just a tipp from me:

Any updates?
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:22:09 PM

Just a tipp from me:

Pfff!  Roll Eyes

No, in this days I'm using e-coin whitout any problems!!

I stoped using e-coin some time ago because of returning problems with card loading. And if you check theyr threat there are some users that are missing btc deposited to theyr generated btc adress.
So I would say the problems are the same. Wink

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:41:17 PM

Just a tipp from me:

Any updates?

The updates are always posted in the news section inside the account.
tbz212

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:06:51 PM

Just a tipp from me:

Any updates?

You haven't posted anything in that section since yesterday. It's been a week since this card has occurred. Why it's taking so much time to solve this?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:21:18 PM

Just a tipp from me:

Any updates?

You haven't posted anything in that section since yesterday. It's been a week since this card has occurred. Why it's taking so much time to solve this?

I know we have not posted anything. For one very simple reason, actually. There is nothing to post. It's not like there are new developments in this exciting story every hour, really. We are waiting till the bank issues are resolved and we are able to resume the normal flow of funds. I wish I knew when that happens, but I don't. Things don't move very fast with these bank people.
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:41:19 PM

i have talked to you . why i would provide wrong info ? people make mistakes
but your issuer who sold me that card don't validate it.

tbz212

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:38:57 PM

Just a tipp from me:

Any updates?

I know we have not posted anything. For one very simple reason, actually. There is nothing to post. It's not like there are new developments in this exciting story every hour, really. We are waiting till the bank issues are resolved and we are able to resume the normal flow of funds. I wish I knew when that happens, but I don't. Things don't move very fast with these bank people.

It may not sound exciting to you, but it's very important for your customers. We appreciate everything you're doing to resolve this issue, and hopefully the card funding will be functional really soon.
MasterEddy

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:35:04 AM

One week without solving the issue... clearly change your IT team... or bank partners !

Thanks god I can push my BTC to OKpay then to Payeer and it worked in supermarket (1st time I've tried to use this card...), but more fees...

I've also find a good site for BTC to EUR with credit card, I need to try it (I'll get the card next month, MasterCard "named"...) : http://www.coinsbank.com

I'm french so I can't spend my BTC directly, for that I need a credit card in which ADVcash was the most adapted to my situation (and 0.99€ fees of charging the card...) but with coinsbank the BTC account is directly linked with the card so it's better, and no load fees.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:47:06 PM

One week without solving the issue... clearly change your IT team... or bank partners !

Thanks, that's really helpful. I wish it was a simple technical IT team issue, believe me.

While the bank is still being slow, we are considering temporary lower card limits so that people can use them at least to an extent. This whole thing is our absolute top priority and right as soon as there are new things to announce (hopefully positive things), I'll rush to whatever computer I have nearby and post an update in the news.
MasterEddy

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:54:09 PM

Thanks, that's really helpful. I wish it was a simple technical IT team issue, believe me.

While the bank is still being slow, we are considering temporary lower card limits so that people can use them at least to an extent. This whole thing is our absolute top priority and right as soon as there are new things to announce (hopefully positive things), I'll rush to whatever computer I have nearby and post an update in the news.

Hello,

I'm sure it is your priority, your business is based with it, so for sure, you too have big losses without the avaibility of the credit card... (and people in these days give not easily their trust when problems occurs : cryptsy, mtgox etc... don't help too...).
You have better fees for the credit card than other companies.

Keep good work, and I hope it will be solved soon Wink
stepeti

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:25:02 PM

Advcash...we from ' Italy will not use your cards with more lower limits . Perhaps to give pocket money to our child..we will think about it! ...

But If you have possibility to fund more lower limits...the problem is your!!! Financial Problem??
Please contact me if you will sell some % of your business.

Bye.
MasterEddy

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:41:41 PM

Advcash...we from ' Italy will not use your cards with more lower limits . Perhaps to give pocket money to our child..we will think about it! ...

But If you have possibility to fund more lower limits...the problem is your!!! Financial Problem??

Bye.

Lol, if you are so rich, buy a "standard" credit card from the bank for your children Wink 3000€/day wd limit on ATM is already great for "normal" people... if you spent more per day don't get an advcash card Cheesy
tbz212

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:33:23 PM

Bye.

Lol, if you are so rich, buy a "standard" credit card from the bank for your children Wink 3000€/day wd limit on ATM is already great for "normal" people... if you spent more per day don't get an advcash card Cheesy

Actually he meant the new temporary limits implemented by ADVcash, which is USD 100 per day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: