Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177733 times)
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:00:11 PM

how is this card anonymous when u have to enter all your info and do Verification ?

It's not anonymous. We never advertised ourselves as such. I have covered it several times earlier in this thread. We have to comply with legal requirements. To keep this thing running in the long term, know your customer and other policies must be employed.

My *guess* is that someone is going to come along soon who will be able to buy & sell BTC without KYC and AML obstructions...

And they will make a mint, a gold mine.

One man's opinion only.  Not a programmer or similar pro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extracoinrome

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:54:27 AM

Can someone tell me how to deposit bitcoins into advcash account?

I sign-up three day's ago, sent an email to Andrew via PM in this forum and through his contact email but, up date i have not recieved any response from him.

Thanks
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 10:55:46 AM

Can someone tell me how to deposit bitcoins into advcash account?

What issues exactly are you having? It's really super simple, you go to Deposit Funds inside your account and choose Bitcoin as the funding method under e-currencies. The system tells you what to do next. Each step is explained.
malschauen

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:42:42 PM

Have to agree, too. 11 days without any answer from the support.

On behalf of the entire company, I apologise for your long waiting time. [...] At this moment, I will make sure we respond with all possible detail on every situation you asked us about as soon as possible.

3 more days (overall 2 weeks without any problem solved) and I am still missing about 12.5 BTC and I still dont no anything about the time span it will need to enable the function of transfering money to my card. You just stated that your card processor needs more time to verify the given data. But this cant be the problem, as I was able to withdraw more than 1000€ from my card till the current moment, which would have been impossible, if the card processor had not disabled the limits for non verfied users on my card...

But however, there is something much more important to me:
How long will you need to send me my 14.5 BTC, lost in your system, back?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 03:44:59 PM

Have to agree, too. 11 days without any answer from the support.

On behalf of the entire company, I apologise for your long waiting time. [...] At this moment, I will make sure we respond with all possible detail on every situation you asked us about as soon as possible.

3 more days (overall 2 weeks without any problem solved) and I am still missing about 12.5 BTC and I still dont no anything about the time span it will need to enable the function of transfering money to my card. You just stated that your card processor needs more time to verify the given data. But this cant be the problem, as I was able to withdraw more than 1000€ from my card till the current moment, which would have been impossible, if the card processor had not disabled the limits for non verfied users on my card...

But however, there is something much more important to me:
How long will you need to send me my 14.5 BTC, lost in your system, back?

There was an issue with your account with our card vendor, and now it has been resolved. We updated the ticket accordingly earlier today. Post an update in the ticket if you will still be experiencing the issue. As for your BTC, a return request has been submitted to our Bitcoin provider, and we will let you know in the ticket when we get an update from them.
mywayor67

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:46:23 AM

I was using AdvCash almost 3 months without problems. All my transactions was instant and was able to withdraw from my card without problems. On Friday wanted to fund my card but received notice that I need to verify my account to fund my card. I done all verification steps and received sms and email that my account no Verified. After this I tried to fund my account but transaction is in process for 2 days when before verification it was instant. I tried writing support ticket, Skype but haven't received any reply. I hope to receive my funds soon and will use this service again if they resolve problems. If not then moderator must consider marking them as scam as it looks by previous post that I'm not the only one who has problems with them recently.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:18:18 AM

I was using AdvCash almost 3 months without problems. All my transactions was instant and was able to withdraw from my card without problems. On Friday wanted to fund my card but received notice that I need to verify my account to fund my card. I done all verification steps and received sms and email that my account no Verified. After this I tried to fund my account but transaction is in process for 2 days when before verification it was instant. I tried writing support ticket, Skype but haven't received any reply. I hope to receive my funds soon and will use this service again if they resolve problems. If not then moderator must consider marking them as scam as it looks by previous post that I'm not the only one who has problems with them recently.

You created your ticket yesterday, which means Sunday. We have responded to it earlier today, which is timely. I am not sure what your public complaint is about exactly and why you rushed to post it here instead of waiting for our response in the ticket. You may be verified by us, but the way this works, our card vendor needs to process your verification as well. They need a few business days for that. It is not really a problem and of course it has nothing to do with scamming anyone. Your card funding transaction has been dropped and you are welcome to use your funds otherwise if you don't want to wait till your verification is processed by our card vendor, or fund your card with a smaller amount within limits for non-verified users.
mywayor67

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:52:01 PM

You created your ticket yesterday, which means Sunday. We have responded to it earlier today, which is timely. I am not sure what your public complaint is about exactly and why you rushed to post it here instead of waiting for our response in the ticket. You may be verified by us, but the way this works, our card vendor needs to process your verification as well. They need a few business days for that. It is not really a problem and of course it has nothing to do with scamming anyone. Your card funding transaction has been dropped and you are welcome to use your funds otherwise if you don't want to wait till your verification is processed by our card vendor, or fund your card with a smaller amount within limits for non-verified users.

Thank you for your reply. You usually was online on Skype all the time so when my transaction stuck in process and I found few posts that recently they had problems with you guys I was a a bit scared that I lost my funds. Now that you replied to my tickect and and explained everything I will use your service in the future and will recommend to friends. Thank you!
funkydog

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:31:39 PM

Anybody else having problems with loging in to advcash.com?

Website is VERY slow for me
funkydog

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:04:05 PM

Don't bother contacting ADV Cash on Skype or ticket system... they just don't reply...

Site is very slow, loading takes ages, they clain fund are auto credited to your account after 6 confirmations but it doesn't...

A lot of problems. Adv Cash should realize they are servicing peoples money and take it seriously.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 08:09:07 PM

Don't bother contacting ADV Cash on Skype or ticket system... they just don't reply...

Site is very slow, loading takes ages, they clain fund are auto credited to your account after 6 confirmations but it doesn't...

A lot of problems. Adv Cash should realize they are servicing peoples money and take it seriously.

The site is not slow, I have just logged in into my account without any issues. We do reply to tickets. I'm not tot on Skype at the moment, that's true, but Skype is not for solving problems anyway. It's for quick simple generic questions. Bitcoin funds are credited automatically for hundreds if not thousands of people every week. If they are not for you, you are doing something wrong. Which means you need to create a ticket and we will look into it. If there is a ticket, you can follow up on it either here, by sending me a personal message, or emailing me, which is the simplest thing to do. You need to provide the ticket number though otherwise there's no point mentioning it at all. On the whole, you are welcome to choose a different provider instead of providing inaccurate information about us if you are so unhappy, nobody is making you use the system.
malschauen

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:18:16 AM

Hey Andrew,

I would like to thank you for answering me on this thread as well as on email as fast as you did!
My problems seem to be solved for the moment...

I am not sure if you are allready working on this, but you really need a good faq! In my opinion it would avoid a lot of dissatified costumers, if they just coud have an answer on all those simple questions (I would bet money, that more than 80% of you tickeds could be answered with a small faq...)without having to contact you and furthermore you would save much time which you could spend to help complex problems much more faster, which will create satisfied costumers, too!
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:54:38 AM

I am not sure if you are allready working on this, but you really need a good faq!

You're absolutely right. We are working on a FAQ and hopefully it will be added soon.
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:36:45 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 06:54:39 PM by anubizz

I have to leave some possible aspects and advantages about ADVcash in this threat as a lot of negative has been sayed here.

Possitive facts compared to other providers like e-coin:
- No IP blocks/ blacklists (e-coin can't be acessed from every browser or IP)
- Withdrawls and deposits to card and back allways worked in my experience (e-coin sometimes has card loading problems)
- Unverified cards worked allways fine, same for the verified card
- Fast verification process (compared to e-coin)
- Cheap card price
- Beautiful card design

Negative:
- Slow card delivery (compared to e-coin)
- I read a lot of reviews of cards that never arrived
- Support answers slow sometimes (compared to e-coin)

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:36:02 PM

I have to leave some possible aspects and advantages about ADVcash in this threat as a lot of negative has been sayed here.

That's a nice bit of feedback, thanks for sharing, both for the positive and for the negative things. As for user support, our customer base grows fast and it can get challenging. We have just added 3 more customer support engineers to our team and I can see us processing requests much faster already. We will continue to pay attention to this aspect.

As for card shipping, I don't really know what to say. We are not even that involved in sending cards. It's the same Wave Crest deal like with other service providers. Our card vendor prints and ships the cards, we only process card orders on our side and send the information over to the vendor when everything is ready so that they can send the card to the user. Sometimes cards are lost in the mail, but we do offer free first-time reissues.
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:05:53 PM

Yesterday iam Create Virtual Card ADVCash ..
But Not Working to AWS and Google Cloud Sad
if need Verification Address System ? or not ?
Thanks OP Cheesy

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:09:09 PM

Yesterday iam Create Virtual Card ADVCash ..
But Not Working to AWS and Google Cloud Sad
if need Verification Address System ? or not ?

This really depends on the merchant, not on us. If your card is active, there is enough money on it for a particular transaction, and you are sure you are entering your name and address exactly as they are in your Advanced Cash profile, there is nothing else that could prevent the payment from going through as far as we are concerned. Some merchants may have different security rules, e.g. only cards issued in your country can be accepted. You need to find out about that by contacting the merchant as these vary from merchant to merchant. The same goes for PayPal etc.
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:31:02 PM

This really depends on the merchant, not on us. If your card is active, there is enough money on it for a particular transaction, and you are sure you are entering your name and address exactly as they are in your Advanced Cash profile, there is nothing else that could prevent the payment from going through as far as we are concerned. Some merchants may have different security rules, e.g. only cards issued in your country can be accepted. You need to find out about that by contacting the merchant as these vary from merchant to merchant. The same goes for PayPal etc.
OK, Thanks above explanation Cheesy
means must enter the same address as registered in the account advcash Cheesy

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:17:32 PM

Is it possible that one person orders several cards ( I mean physical cards not virtual ones)  at the same time?

One card of each type of each currency per account. 1 USD card, 1 EUR card for plastic, 1 USD card, 1 EUR card for virtual.
May I close/deactivate my card and order a new card after reaching the limit of 1000$ ATM withdr (unverified acc)?

Not really. That's the whole point of offering cards to non-verified users so that they can test the card up to a certain point and then complete their verification to become full-featured users. It's also a legal thing.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:02:59 PM

Is it possible that one person orders several cards ( I mean physical cards not virtual ones)  at the same time?

One card of each type of each currency per account. 1 USD card, 1 EUR card for plastic, 1 USD card, 1 EUR card for virtual.
May I close/deactivate my card and order a new card after reaching the limit of 1000$ ATM withdr (unverified acc)?

Not really. That's the whole point of offering cards to non-verified users so that they can test the card up to a certain point and then complete their verification to become full-featured users. It's also a legal thing.
But it should be possible to close my account completely and to register a new account with a new card?

From e-coin:
for unverified accounts it's yearly. If you want to increase the limits, need to verify your ID and address
Another option is to order a new card once you reached the limits.

What's the point of all that, if I may ask? If you want to use the card to its full potential, just verify your account, it's fast, simple, and tens of thousands of people have done so already. We do not really target users who hide their identity and try to come up with ways to go around compliance/legal requirements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: