Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming)  (Read 790361 times)
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:20:38 PM

This looks like a really good coin. I would support it.

Is it still alive? Has there been any increase in adoption? What was the price increase (in btc) from a month ago?

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
rhinomonkey

Activity: 646
Merit: 501

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:04:56 AM

Can anyone shed any light on this for a denizen of the original Brexit country?  Cheesy

It's a clash of ideologies.
On the one side the authoritarians who are ok with unelected people ruling over them,
on the other side people who say we can't have this, and that we should return to plain democracy within a nation state ONLY! (to atleast have the semblance of democratic control through the voting process within a nation state)

For me personally it's simply a question of centralization vs decentralization.
And the EU is the ugliest monster of centralization there is.

So I am looking forward to more of this:

Grexit
Departugal
Italeave
Oustria
Finish
Latervia
Byegium
etc.

No matter the short time consequences. (divorce is painful only in the short term)

I know that I would be annoyed at not being able to live in other countries. But maybe this is peripheral to other issues people faced.

I saw something on the news that Texas is trying to secede from the United States. Lol. I can't wait to see how that pans out. With oil  being so low their economy doesn't have a leg to stand on.

rhinomonkey

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:05:40 AM

Pretty good explanation about ETH and DAO "hack" ROFLOL Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5fdMFKEC0

This is hilarious. I wonder how long it took to make this haha. Thanks for sharing! Glad I didn't have any money invested in the DAO but hope this will make them better in the future!

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:14:10 AM

Had a few inquiries for the pool, i've restarted it:

https://spr.suprnova.cc

have fun

hi ocminer ...

decided to try this out again - now that you have opened it ...

but the miner is a binary for cuda6.5 - not 7.5 or 8.0 ...

where is your sourcecode mate? ... id like to try and compile the miner ...

i have fedora 23 x64 - cuda7.5 - gcc5.3 ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:04:40 PM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.
georgem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 07:20:28 AM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.

Meh, I predict that the halving will be an absolute no-event. Like a fart in the wind.

I wonder though what your opinion on brexit is? How do you see it.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 07:36:58 AM

Had a few inquiries for the pool, i've restarted it:

https://spr.suprnova.cc

have fun

hi ocminer ...

decided to try this out again - now that you have opened it ...

but the miner is a binary for cuda6.5 - not 7.5 or 8.0 ...

where is your sourcecode mate? ... id like to try and compile the miner ...

i have fedora 23 x64 - cuda7.5 - gcc5.3 ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

I didn't update the binaries for quite some time, will do so now and let you know once i've got them updated

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.

Meh, I predict that the halving will be an absolute no-event. Like a fart in the wind.

Insanity.

Free movement of trade can't be beaten.

Brexit was about immigration. Those that voted out were the working classes who lost their bargaining chip of refusing to work if they didn't get the high pay they wanted because someone better would do the work for minimum wage.

People were fed up because of foreigners taking their jobs. Shame the employers see their jobs as open to the best candidate.  

Brexit was a vote against locals inability to be good enough to compete.  It's like the premier league football game. All the best players are immigrants. That's why England got knocked out of the European cup.

The UK economy is built around financial services. The working classes can't see they killed their golden egg laying goose. But they already had nothing to lose. Now everyone is in their boat.

That's why the vote was insanity.

Now we don't have a government or opposition party. The Brexit camp have started fighting with each other and the country is in crisis.

That's the other reason this was insanity.

People can make great speeches that motivate the easily led, but if there is no substance, it's a house of cards.

In all seriousness, we can take the rug from under the DASH dream with a Bitcoin paid node model. Let's not let that slip away.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:09:37 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 08:33:38 PM by coins101

In other news, my biggest customer this year was one of the UK's biggest electricity utility providers. No free electricity, but if you're mining in the UK, thanks!

My other big customer which is just kicking off is Microsoft cloud.

You can't make this shit up.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:36:38 PM

Pessimism is not wisdom Smiley

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:27:52 PM

Hope is not a strategy  Tongue
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:00:20 PM

Hope is not a strategy  Tongue

Yes, but you can't make a strategy without Hope Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 12:29:20 AM

The coin didn't live up to its name actually Smiley seeing that this coin had been launched 2 years ago.  it didn't spread much as i've only heard it today.
Price is getting good on Yobit though, coins that are to be mined are a lot better than those funded by crowd.  I however would assume a huge dump any moment.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
rhinomonkey

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:49:55 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 02:39:00 AM by rhinomonkey

In all seriousness, we can take the rug from under the DASH dream with a Bitcoin paid node model. Let's not let that slip away.

Amen. Gonna short DASH when SNs arrive  Tongue

JK, would rather just go all in on SPR at that point.

BTW I received my desktop computer, but unfortunately don't have access to everything bc the guy who gave it to me lost the Admin password for windows. Is there a way to reboot the computer from an Ubuntu build or something (I'd rather not pay for another Windows key) and then set up the SPR miner?

crysx

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:21:36 AM

Amen. Gonna short DASH when SNs arrive  Tongue

JK, would rather just go all in on SPR at that point.

BTW I received my desktop computer, but unfortunately don't have access to everything bc the guy who gave it to me lost the Admin password for windows. Is there a way to reboot the computer from an Ubuntu build or something (I'd rather not pay for another Windows key) and then set up the SPR miner?

yes to both ...

most linux distros have live noot from cd / dvd . usb or the like ... but easier to just buy a small sdd ( like a 120gb kingston v300 - very cheap now ) and just install a fresh copy of linux ...

OR ...

get yourself a distro that can kill the password file ( sid ) on windows that will reset the password for your windows system ... it takes all of 2.5minutes to get back into your windows system ... windows is TOO easy to break ... which is why i will never keep any wallets on any windows system - at least any important one ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3520

born once atheist

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:38:40 AM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.

Insanity.

Brexit was about immigration. Those that voted out were the working classes who lost their bargaining chip of refusing to work if they didn't get the high pay they wanted because someone better would do the work for minimum wage.

People were fed up because of foreigners taking their jobs. Shame the employers see their jobs as open to the best candidate.  

Brexit was a vote against locals inability to be good enough to compete.  It's like the premier league football game. All the best players are immigrants. That's why England got knocked out of the European cup.

The UK economy is built around financial services. The working classes can't see they killed their golden egg laying goose. But they already had nothing to lose. Now everyone is in their boat.

Now we don't have a government or opposition party. The Brexit camp have started fighting with each other and the country is in crisis.

People can make great speeches that motivate the easily led, but if there is no substance, it's a house of cards.

Well said my friend. Coming fom myself, a British expat, i think
PM Cameron was a complete idiot to put this to a referendum in the 1st place.
big mis-judgement . Interesting to see that now a lot of ignorant voters who voted to leave, after seeing
the consequences, wish they had voted the other way.
Unfortunately, as John Oliver said in his brilliant HBO piece on the whole debacle, there is no do over.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
crysx

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:49:26 AM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.

Insanity.

big mis-judgement . Interesting to see that now a lot of ignorant voters who voted to leave, after seeing
Unfortunately, as John Oliver said in his brilliant HBO piece on the whole debacle, there is no do over.

HA! ...

you want ignorant voters and people that have almost no idea of almost anything ...

come to australia ...

hang on - australia IS the result of the english convict and outcast settlements ...

figures ...

we go to vote today - and WHEN 'we' repeat the mistakes of months and years back - then we will follow in 'our' historical ancestors footsteps - and be led by imbeciles ... once again ...

it happens all over mate - all over ...

we actually NEED leaders - not twats in suits ...

#crysx

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:09:37 AM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.

Insanity.

If Frankfurt now made English the city's official language, London would lose 50% of its financial services and Germany would become a manufacturing and services powerhouse.

I'm currently a Welshman. After the European Cup, I'll be Scottish and hoping for another Scottish referendum.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:14:34 AM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.

Insanity.

HA! ...

you want ignorant voters and people that have almost no idea of almost anything ...

come to australia ...

hang on - australia IS the result of the english convict and outcast settlements ...

figures ...

we go to vote today - and WHEN 'we' repeat the mistakes of months and years back - then we will follow in 'our' historical ancestors footsteps - and be led by imbeciles ... once again ...

#crysx

I thought your politicians wore shorts and hats with dangling corks? Shocker.

Stick it to the man. Vote for some wacky green party.
crysx

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 06:50:06 AM

Halving is nearly here.

Time to start shining.

Insanity.

HA! ...

come to australia ...

figures ...

#crysx

I thought your politicians wore shorts and hats with dangling corks? Shocker.

Stick it to the man. Vote for some wacky green party.

hehehe ...

nup - they are all suits ... pretending to be the 'everyday sorta guy that actually works and gives a damn' type of politician here - male or female ...

the only way of 'sticking it to the man' is NOT vote - as they are ALL affiliated one way or another ... the lesser parties 'back' ( ie - give their votes to ) the major parties ...

not vote? ... i mean - get fined EVERY time you dont vote because its a 'not an option - but a mandate ... ie - law!' situation ...

can you tell i absolutely adore politics AND the people we have in power here? ...

Wink ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 328 »
  Print  

Jump to: