Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:04:19 AM

Where did you get that picture of my family?  Calling them nutcases, you have the nerve...

My family is much better prepared than I am, as you can see.  Alas, in my case, my guns (ammo too) were lost in a boating accident, why a year ago IIRC.  Rather than get the police all riled up about guns out there at the bottom of the sea, I thought I would just let them corrode away.  Most unfortunate.

Oh, I lost all my precious metals on the same boat-ride.  And everyone told me that it was so much better to take all that stuff with me rather than leave it all behind in some dark place at home.  How naive.  Now I have to start over.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.  Indeed, boating accidents seem to be rather common now.  And I had always thought that carrying around my precious and my weapons was a good idea rather than leaving them in some dark hidey-hole at home.

In my case though, I lost all of that while ice-fishing in Minnesota last winter.  I even forget which lake.  Bummer!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minor-transgression

Activity: 268
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:58:47 PM

Recent comments here on asset seizure seem wide of the mark.
The problem is political. If you want something done, other
than an arbitrary tax on bitcoin, publicly challenging
your local elected up close and personal - something like
"Hey Jimmy - where's my money?" - should work. 

A similar process is underway in Europe as I write. The
Germans (via Der Spiegel) have woken up to some of the
consequences of a Brexit. Which may help explain a sudden
20% increase in the price of bitcoin and a couple of
random memories seemingly related to the EC:

Back in the day, when school closed for summer, I spent
some time in an amusement arcade. One of the booths
played music. You dropped a coin in the slot, the
six or seven marionettes swayed, waved their arms and
beat the drums, and the music played for a while. Then
it stopped, waiting for another coin. The EU is much
the same, except the tune is "Hotel California".

Some years later, I had a new job, in a new town, and
my employer arranged a week's lodgings for me. I'd
got unpacked and went down to the TV room. A football
match was on the TV, everyone was very welcoming, and
I settled down to watch the rest of the match.
That's when the TV went off, shrinking to a small white
dot in the middle of the screen.
Everyone in the room turned and looked at me. I had
sort of noticed that there was something odd on the
side of the TV. It was now clear that this was a pay
per view arrangement, and as the "new guy" it was my
turn to pay. A coin the slot restored "normality".
Germany is waking up to the knowledge that once the UK
leaves, other nett contributors to the Bureaucracy
masquerading as Empire may want to form a disorderly
queue to exit. 

Even worse, Mr Cameron's Project Fear has opened the
Can of Worms marked "Pensions". Europeans may be about
to discover just how big the hole below the waterline is.

Quote from a young Analyst in 2015 "I don't expect my
pension to be there when I retire".

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:45:56 AM

"I don't expect my pension to be there when I retire".

It won't be. With 0% or negative interest rates, where do you think the funds will go if they have no yield to pay new generations?

Not to mention the decreases in birth rates, and the decreases in jobs all over the world.

This world is going shit very fast, and fiat money is all responsible for it.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:15:20 PM

We're sliding into the next Holocaust...

When I was arrested the prosecution asked that I be incarcerated without a bond hearing for the maximum time allowed under the Patriot act, six days.  One of the reasons for this pre-bond hearing incarceration was to make sure I did not move my funds before they had a chance to find them.  They were very concerned that I might move my Bitcoins out of seized wallets on seized computers before they had a chance to find them all and move the Bitcoins to their own wallet.

By the time I was released on bond they had found and had moved most of my Bitcoins, the Bitcoins I was holding for my non-tech savvy parents, and some other Bitcoins that were not mine (was holding for a friend until he got his own Trezor.

This sharing of the loot with the vendor is actually par for the course.  Remember that traffic light cameras are often operated with a cut going to the vendor and the rest going to the government.  Also here is another example, also from Oklahoma, of a vendor getting a cut of the loot:

In January last year, David hired himself and his top trainers out as a roving private interdiction unit for the district attorney’s office in rural Caddo County, Okla. Working with local police, Desert Snow contract employees took in more than $1 million over six months from drivers on the state’s highways, including Interstate 40 west of Oklahoma City. Under its contract, the firm was allowed to keep 25 percent of the cash.

The entire article is worth a read and is very chilling:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/07/police-intelligence-targets-cash/

ASIDE:  you can see if Desert Snow has recently or will soon be training the cops in your area here:

https://desertsnow.com/conferences

If you refuse to give them the password or the moved funds you can be charged with contempt of court and be placed in jail until you give them the password or the funds...

The bad news is that contempt of court charges can not be appealed.  Also for all practical purposes there is no time limit for a contempt of court charge.  They can give you 30 days, bring you back to court, if you refuse again - another 30 days, rinse and repeat as long as they want.

That piece on Desert Snow is pretty interesting, just finished reading it... It's odd that a system like Black Asphalt runs freely online.
Not only that but they give out awards to their students and LEO will use these awards on their resumes.

https://www.desertsnow.com/pages/view/6

Now most of the stuff they have to do and seize to get the award could be argued as "a good thing" but this requirement:

*QUALIFIED INCIDENTS / SEIZURES:
US Currency – Successful forfeiture of more than $5,000

is a little bit shady.

I knew I had found one of the Royal Knights at one point.  Found him again, Royal Knight #13:

Inducted as Royal Knight #13 of the Black Asphalt (2009)

It is a major accomplishment, not easy to do, and I am sure he is very proud of it.

http://www.bernalillocountysheriff.com/cmdstaff.html
iamnotback

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:55:16 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 04:54:01 PM by iamnotback

Using crypto is walking the walk.

Not really:

Second, having seized a wallet with a password they can just keep it until you prove it [the wallet, not yourself] is innocent.  Yes, you can move your funds off the phone and let them have the phone and just walk away with your Bitcoins and replace your phone.

However there are two scenarios in which this is not the case:

1) if you are arrested at the time of the seizure

2) if they manage to find out you moved their new funds off their new phone after they seized the phone

If you refuse to give them the password or the moved funds you can be charged with contempt of court and be placed in jail until you give them the password or the funds.  This is a pretty big hassle for them and a lot more work than just taking cash, pre-paid cards, unprotected Bitcoins, etc. so they would have to think the possible profit worth the effort so the amount of, or their perception of, the amount comes in to play.

The "good" news is that this would involve having to arrest and charge you with something so you start to have some rights in the process, can hire an attorney, go to court, etc.

The bad news is that contempt of court charges can not be appealed.  Also for all practical purposes there is no time limit for a contempt of court charge.  They can give you 30 days, bring you back to court, if you refuse again - another 30 days, rinse and repeat as long as they want.

They kept Martin Armstrong in jail for 7+ years on contempt of court.

The problem is once they do the forensics on your mobile phone and realize you have not given them all the passwords, they will eventually force you to give them all, and then they will be able to track down that you moved funds. Then they will force you to give back those funds, else hold you in contempt of court forever until you do.

Do not keep access to large funds on the mobile phone you carry with you!

When you need to physically move a password, then memorize it and move your brain.

I think there might be an even better way. You'd encrypt your password to a public key. At the destination you'd decrypt it with password you had stored at that location. Or just spend the Bitcoins to the new destination address. The point is don't travel with your passwords to large funds.

Don't forget BitCON is centralized mining and thus it will also likely be confiscated with G20 control over the block chain.

In regards to the centralization of Bitcoin, he now works for the Media Lab at MIT, who has just come out with a controversial concept known as ChainAnchor... ChainAnchor would coerce miners to not allow transactions that do not have the identities of the users of Bitcoins tied to their transactions and wallets, defeating the peer-to-peer, identity-protecting foundation of Bitcoin itself.

Where did you get that picture of my family?  Calling them nutcases, you have the nerve...

My family is much better prepared than I am, as you can see.  Alas, in my case, my guns (ammo too) were lost in a boating accident, why a year ago IIRC.  Rather than get the police all riled up about guns out there at the bottom of the sea, I thought I would just let them corrode away.  Most unfortunate.

Oh, I lost all my precious metals on the same boat-ride.  And everyone told me that it was so much better to take all that stuff with me rather than leave it all behind in some dark place at home.  How naive.  Now I have to start over.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.  Indeed, boating accidents seem to be rather common now.  And I had always thought that carrying around my precious and my weapons was a good idea rather than leaving them in some dark hidey-hole at home.

In my case though, I lost all of that while ice-fishing in Minnesota last winter.  I even forget which lake.  Bummer!

That is not going to work. They will throw you in jail, until you tell them where your gold is. They are not going to believe you lost in the lake.

If you really want to hide assets, there better not be any record of obtaining the assets.

End Game, Gold Investors Will Be Destroyed, June 15, 2010
Bitcoin: The Digital Kill Switch, March 29, 2013
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

iamnotback

Of course that won't work, it's really more of a joke in the gold community.  I fully understand that they can "Armstrong" (contempt of court) anyone that "they" (TPTB) so desire.  And for almost any reason.

Still, as I asked in the Armstrong thread, I would be interested in your views on relative strength of gold vs. BTC as assets in the grim times ahead.  I am re-thinking my "preparations", I am fishing for a better & more comprehensive strategy. 

The run-up in BTC price over the past few days has been a gift for anyone looking to buy gold with excess BTC...
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:17:38 PM

Invest in popcorn and enjoy the show  Cool
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:09:17 AM

Invest in popcorn and enjoy the show  Cool

It is absolutely impossible to argue with your statement.  Unquestionable logic.

I just noted that BTC crossed over $700.  Gold just got cheaper.  Or whatever.  Whee!?

Smiley   !!
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:53:23 AM

Hehe crazy times man!

Just a short interesting video I found, mans attempt at re-writing the 10 commandments!? Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lePrBUHihKI
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:53:09 AM

How about a domestic violence tax, sadly I am not kidding..

And if you don't support their theft you obviously enjoy beating your spouse.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/06/08/12/08/act-government-announces-domestic-violence-tax
iamnotback

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:47:12 AM

How is your 666 TrojanHorse ButtCON investment going to protect you in the upcoming nation-states collapse and 666 lurch to eliminate cash and institute expropriation?

Bend over my friends and prepare to take it deep.

Side chains are nasty hacks that add more problems than they solve, as is the lightning network, segwit and all the other "work arounds".

Agreed. They are Rube Goldberg designs.

Of egregious note, is that SegWit delegates validation to centralized nodes who then have control over which transactions are accepted, thus very easy to implement the 666 ChainAnchor plan from MIT. And SegWit involves trust without verification of validation, thus puts Nash equilibrium on more shaky foundation wherein we trust centralization, i.e. Blockstream is moving Bitcoin towards a fiat system. It appears the Chinese mining cartel and Blockstream are in bed together because you can note that the Chinese cartel used the lame and technically incorrect excuse that the Great Firewall of China prevented them from approving larger block size increases of Bitcoin XT and Classic. But what is really going on, is as explained in my discussion with Professor Jorge Stolfi, that the Chinese cartel wants to be able to control the block size increase so as to maximize the equation for transaction fees.

How do you calculate that Blockstream is for small blocks  Huh

Blockstream is for making sure they and the Chinese mining cartel control how fast the block size increases, so they can squeeze maximum transactions fees that the market will bear. You could read the Reddit discussion between Professor Jorge Stolfi and TPTB_need_war, which explained this.

And SegWit is all about centralization of validation, so that we get a 666 enslavement system. Do you think the powers-that-be invested $70 million in Blockstream for no reason. Come on. You don't think (Mr. ZIRP and Russian oligarchy maker) Larry Summers (who is on the board of 21 Inc.), Peter Thiel (BitPay, gifted $100k to Vitalik @ Ethereum, etc), and other banksters elite are in on that. Come on.

There is only one possible way you defeat those bastards. And that is to make something so popular, that can't be centralized. Once it is very popular, they will have a difficult time taking it away from the people.

Even the French presidential candidate Le Pen, is advocating banning Bitcoin because she has realized AnonyMint was correct in 2013 when he wrote Bitcoin : The Digital Kill Switch:

http://www.coindesk.com/french-presidential-hopeful-bitcoin-ban/

Some people are starting to realize that Bitcoin is a Trojan Horse planted to force nation-states off of cash and into a digital enslavement.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:50:27 AM

Well dudes, I am bowing out from this forum.

I have nothing more to contribute, and this place is toxic as others have noted.

The world is fucked and nobody can fix it.

Peace bros
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:08:44 PM

I have nothing more to contribute, and this place is toxic as others have noted.

Peace bros

Peace to you and yours, brother.
iamnotback

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:44:05 PM

Peace bros

Hey don't leave yet. Have a little bit of faith.

There may be surprises. Hang around.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:56:28 AM

I'll check back from time to time, send me a pm when you update your jambox thread, I am still interested in following it's progress.

But the retardation on this forum seriously outweighs the quality, and slogging through it all to find anything worthwhile gives me lock jaw.

iamnotback

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:42:40 PM

I'll check back from time to time, send me a pm when you update your jambox thread, I am still interested in following it's progress.

But the retardation on this forum seriously outweighs the quality, and slogging through it all to find anything worthwhile gives me lock jaw.

Yeah please keep your emails from PMs active.

I know it seems like I will never bring anything to fruition, but really we still have a good chance of doing something significant with the technology.

Btw, I am also diversified from the JAMBOX project now too meaning I could possibly production another project sooner that has less scaling requirements in order to make a quicker impact.

I am not saying this because I want you to invest, rather because I haven't given up on the world being able to find a technological way through the coming conflagration.

Taking breaks from foruming is very healthy. I highly advise it.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:28:00 AM

The problem with this forum is that it's a kind of big circle jerk. Everyone has an obvious interest in bitcoin so of course these people will tend to have the same opinion about economics. I also noticed that staying to much in this forum alters my perception of public opinion not on bitcoin and other more "alternative" economic policies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iamnotback

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:07:26 AM

Summary of the totalitarianism of crypto currency:

I think we need to try to do something in terms of investing our money in honest s/w development.

Or just stick with BTC and accept the fate of Blockstream + China, which in my opinion in another way we are being used for the objectives of those who control us.

I try to be pragmatic and set reasonable expectations for what can become of things.  I'm aware governments can attempt to co-opt BTC in different manners by trying to regulate mining facilities and all that.  Whether that would actually work or not is highly debatable being a multi-continent thing +10,000 altcoins they have to play endless whack-a-mole with and lose eventually.  This is why there's no real reason for them to even try to attack BTC in that manner.

Your conceptualization is factually incorrect w.r.t. Bitcoin. Please try to study these links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14836040#msg14836040 (halving will increase centralized control)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14834374#msg14834374
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14817397#msg14817397 (prior specific rebuttal to r0ach)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14828552#msg14828552 (followup to r0ach)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14803606#msg14803606 (read all of sockpuppet1 posts down that page)
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/49a14r/how_the_heck_are_actual_bitcoin_users_who_want_a/d0taiqa?context=3 (controlling block size Blockstream+China necessary to maximize Fees)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14810338#msg14810338
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14816704#msg14816704 (rebuttal to r0ach's commodization of ASICs non-solution)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14835570#msg14835570 (followup to r0ach)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14828344#msg14828344 (rebuttal to r0ach's free electricity from heating our homes)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg14817057#msg14817057
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465136.msg15145893#msg15145893

As for playing whack-a-mole with altcoins, they only need to control the popular block chain used by the masses (Bitcoin) and businesses (Ethereum). All the rest of the altcoins will die, because nobody wants to be developing for an ecosystem or accepting tokens from that which is not mainstream. Our window of opportunity to not be enslaved is slipping away, because people like you are willing to look the other way and think incorrectly about how the elite have always insidiously taken power while the masses were asleep at the wheel.

The point is, none of those worst case scenarios are even a deal breaker to me because they still would not be worse than the system we already have.  Bitcoin isn't usury, debt, fractional reserve based, or inflationary, so no matter what "they" do to the thing, you will probably be getting some type of more sound money out of the deal.  You try to say they will "claw it all back" with 90% taxes or whatever, but that's not an inherent Bitcoin problem, that's a too big of govt problem.

Not only can centralized control over the mining do everything a fiat currency did, but worse it is a digital public ledger that tracks everything and can even turn off you ability to transact (once they add MIT's ChainAnchor).

If every 1st world nation bands together to create a North Korean, gulag system where everyone who makes over $10,000 a year is taxed for 90% using the blockchain to prove how much wealth you have, at that point you would just cash out your now much more valuable BTC,

There won't be anything non-digital to cash out to. You will tracked and controlled.

There won't be any more physical cash. Physical gold as cash will be illegal. Trading your BTC directly for land without a digital record, will be illegal.

Terrorism. Can't be allowed. Those damn terrorists will be blamed. Everything must be tracked. That is why the elite are flooding Europe with Muslims, so they can create a chaos to usher in the 666 system.

If Bitcoin accomplishes it's intended goal, you win.  If Bitcoin is somehow co-opted by a world government, you're now front running the government and still win with 10,000x more resources to attempt to accomplish whatever it is you wanted to do before.  Bitcoin never shipped with a label that says "100% guaranteed to prevent an authoritarian world government from forming that will kill everyone".

r0ach it is sad that you'd prefer a happy delusion than the depressing reality we face. Because then maybe you would stop fucking around and get serious and fight. Come on man. Fight. Don't be a wimp.
iamnotback

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:34:22 PM

We are just fools:

It seems that a corrupted exchange is an essential ingredient for pumping a crypto currency to $billion nosebleed mcaps, so apparently not only is demand being created out-of-thin-air using margined coins the insiders deceptively obtained from the ICO by buying from themselves (taking out a BTC loan and paying it back after the ICO)...

...but likely also that some high volume exchange is also creating tokens literally out-of-thin-air and is another Mt.Gox or Cryptsy waiting to default when there is a run to withdraw.

A likely essential ingredient in BitCON's rise from $10 to $1200 was because Mt.Gox was creating coins out-of-thin-air and handling most of the BTC volume, so this provided more coins for everyone to leverage and create fake demand with.

So this huge pump in ETH likely means another high volume exchange will end up stealing all your coins again soon.

The way this criminal enterprise crypto-currency enterprise works is that the insiders create tokens out-of-thin-air on the exchanges, then when the ponzi scheme implodes, the "hackers" or owners of the exchange are blamed instead of blaming the real manipulators behind the curtain.

We apparently have criminal gangs in the crypto-currency ecosystem. The DAO attacker says the UGGovt + MIT/Cornell universities are complicit. Others say Goldman Sachs is in this. Probably also Russian criminals, etc..

That is likely why there is no enforcement from the SEC. Because the SEC is owned by the criminal gangs.

Nothing has changed! We have not defeated fiat. We have not defeated the same banksters bastards who are always enslaving us.

We're just fools.
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:10:52 AM

Holy shit I did not think of that, most likely scenario for the recent (simultaneous) pumps imo.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: