Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HarveyOne

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:01:53 PM

hello everyone, im new in DogeCoinDark topic
so........ i bought some doged coins  Wink, also i see some user talk about 1$/doged or 250k sat , i think that price some how is insane if we look to total doged supply , the best price for now is 350sat (cover mining cost + little profits) , and the only way to reach that price is targeting Chinese market (Chinese exchange sites and altcoin forums) also remove the 5sat sale wall in all exchange sites to let the price rise.

Unfortunately.... Which ever exchange DOGED gets on there are people who put massive sell walls on. Its always been the way with DOGED Have you any idea how to stop this?

as you said, Unfortunately that happen with lot of alt coins and only the seller can remove the sell orders.
... but those sell-walls can be eaten - just buy the cheap coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
urbanblaq

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:54:30 PM

With the coin renaming to Verge do we need to exchange our current Doged to have it switch? If so can we wait until Crypsty unlocks doged withdrawals. I'm sure i'm not the only one with my coins stuck with them currently but luckily they are slowly letting people take their coins back. Also what is the main exchange people our using? I'm currently pushing alcurex.org to take the coin for their exchange has shown promise for a while now and volume has recently been big over there for their current coins.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 08:00:24 PM

With the coin renaming to Verge do we need to exchange our current Doged to have it switch? If so can we wait until Crypsty unlocks doged withdrawals. I'm sure i'm not the only one with my coins stuck with them currently but luckily they are slowly letting people take their coins back. Also what is the main exchange people our using? I'm currently pushing alcurex.org to take the coin for their exchange has shown promise for a while now and volume has recently been big over there for their current coins.

you wont have to do anything, and as long as cryptsy still has the coins when they allow withdraw, you will be able to send them to your verge wallet.

right now it seems bittrex is our largest exchange, although we are hoping the folks at poloniex decide to take us under their wing.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:18:53 PM

I'm pretty sure that Cryptsy did still have the coins since DOGED was one of the few coins there that never really seemed to have any problem. I used DOGED to get about 5 BTC out of there just in time.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:28:29 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 08:38:40 PM by bitLeap

so........ i bought some doged coins  Wink, also i see some user talk about 1$/doged or 250k sat , i think that price some how is insane if we look to total doged supply , the best price for now is 350sat (cover mining cost + little profits) , and the only way to reach that price is targeting Chinese market (Chinese exchange sites and altcoin forums) also remove the 5sat sale wall in all exchange sites to let the price rise.

Unfortunately.... Which ever exchange DOGED gets on there are people who put massive sell walls on. Its always been the way with DOGED Have you any idea how to stop this?

as you said, Unfortunately that happen with lot of alt coins and only the seller can remove the sell orders.
... but those sell-walls can be eaten - just buy the cheap coins
Exactly! Something good that has happened as direct result from that is that Verge is even better distributed and for a coin with such a supply these walls are becoming almost nothing and once they are eaten completely Verge is going to skyrocket some will thing it's gonna be a pump but will be direct result of nice supply and no bag holders.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:31:49 PM

I'm pretty sure that Cryptsy did still have the coins since DOGED was one of the few coins there that never really seemed to have any problem. I used DOGED to get about 5 BTC out of there just in time.
cryptsy had opened DOGED withdrawals the coin was passing smoothly through the 6 satoshis mark at bittrex and the wall suddenly appeared selling everything and pushing it back to 4 satoshis. That's by no means a traders move but the good side as I've said it got even better distributed and more people can enjoy a big bargain

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:33:21 PM

Yeah people who dump at this price we need to get rid of...

The way I figure.. we need to get the coins off the dumpers... These dumpers will be miners. Lets all get some cloud m8ning on it and keep the xoins and  the value will go up?

I mine anyway buy I don't dump

To peel or not to peel.
endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:13:54 AM

so........ i bought some doged coins  Wink, also i see some user talk about 1$/doged or 250k sat , i think that price some how is insane if we look to total doged supply , the best price for now is 350sat (cover mining cost + little profits) , and the only way to reach that price is targeting Chinese market (Chinese exchange sites and altcoin forums) also remove the 5sat sale wall in all exchange sites to let the price rise.

Hi there super-cpu

firstly welcome to DogeCoinDark topic.
I was only playing around with numbers when i mentioned $1 Doged  Cheesy

But in my Honest opinion if Doge can have 110+ billion coins and reach an all time high of approximately 200 to 250 sat without any features.
Then VERGE with 1/10th the supply, currently at roughly 11 billion. And being a truly unique anonymous coin  Cool   could potentially reach 10 x dogecoin's best price.

I guess you could say I Personally value VERGE at 10 x 225 sat (0.00002250) which is just under 1 cent at today's prices.

And don't worry about people selling 5 sat , That just means more people get the chance to buy into VERGE  Grin
As i like to say  MORE PEOPLE BUYING not PEOPLE BUYING MORE is a great thing. I personally don't need any more than i currently own.
I bought into DOGED at 1 & 2 & 3 sat , Which is almost like stealing them really. Wink
And now at 5 sat , it is still like stealing them.I see this as merely a great chance for more people to buy VERGE. the more the merrier.

BITCOIN is too scarce at only 21 million coins IMHO. People try to treat it like a commodity (Which it is not) 
if 21 million people (less than Australia's population) hold BITCOIN then they have 1 coin each  LOL
A currency is meant to be used as a medium of exchange not a commodity
And with 13 billion total supply + 1 billion inflation each year after. VERGE can be used as it was intended. a decentralized anonymous currency  Cool

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:37:56 AM

Hi there super-cpu

But in my Honest opinion if Doge can have 110+ billion coins and reach an all time high of approximately 200 to 250 sat without any features.
Then VERGE with 1/10th the supply, currently at roughly 11 billion. And being a truly unique anonymous coin  Cool   could potentially reach 10 x dogecoin's best price.

I guess you could say I Personally value VERGE at 10 x 225 sat (0.00002250) which is just under 1 cent at today's prices.

And don't worry about people selling 5 sat , That just means more people get the chance to buy into VERGE  Grin
As i like to say  MORE PEOPLE BUYING not PEOPLE BUYING MORE is a great thing. I personally don't need any more than i currently own.
I bought into DOGED at 1 & 2 & 3 sat , Which is almost like stealing them really. Wink
And now at 5 sat , it is still like stealing them.I see this as merely a great chance for more people to buy VERGE. the more the merrier.

BITCOIN is too scarce at only 21 million coins IMHO. People try to treat it like a commodity (Which it is not) 
if 21 million people (less than Australia's population) hold BITCOIN then they have 1 coin each  LOL
And with 13 billion total supply + 1 billion inflation each year after. VERGE can be used as it was intended. a decentralized anonymous currency  Cool

2250sat/doged or verge , i think its good price but hard to reach , need a bunch of real investors.
Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:49:50 AM

Bitcoin was pretty much a prototype. There are numerous other coins that have improved on what bitcoin did and would be a more logical default for cryptocurrency, but you can't dismiss it for its technical shortcomings without considering its massive popularity.

Most people don't even know that altcoins exist. From popularity alone, bitcoin will remain king for a long time and may even stay on top long after it is totally obsolete.

Also, yes, there are 21,000,000 bitcoins, but there are 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshi. As bitcoin grows in value and more people invest, a single satoshi may one day be giving USD and Euros a run for their money.

Kim Kardashian is a celebrity. Popularity is everything.

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
A_McGriff

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:46:16 AM

Hi there super-cpu

I like the way you think.

Everyone should use this opportunity to become VERGILLIONAIRES

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:37:37 AM

I am completely new to the crypto currencies and I am trying to figure out what to try my hand at mining.  So I am in the research stage still.  I was reading here about DogecoinDark and now I see the talk about Verge.  What is Verge?  How do I get more info about it?  I am still trying to make heads or tails out of the altcoin mining and so far it has been quite confusing.  Any feedback or input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Longsnowsm
Rabid Parrots

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:08:20 AM

Has anyone decided what color their Aston Martin will be yet?

I'm thinking green.

Rabid Parrots

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:33:22 AM

The 5 sat sell wall on Bittrex has officially been eaten.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 10:39:37 AM

I'm thinking green.

not the jaguar f type? Wink

Rabid Parrots

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:42:21 AM

I'm thinking green.

I don't want no Ford-made Jaguar, son.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 10:44:44 AM

I'm thinking green.

....Tesla Model S is more along my lines...

Rabid Parrots

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:53:00 AM

I'm thinking green.

....Tesla Model S is more along my lines...

They're cool, but I'm like 6'3" and heavy set. I'm worried that I wouldn't fit in it. Also, the only available charging station in town is Whole Foods.

If I was slightly rich, I would get a Challenger Hellcat, but if I were super rich, definitely the Vanquish. You lose about 200 horsepower, but gain over 9,000 style points.

EDIT: Actually, the model S doesn't look half bad. All the Tesla's I've ever seen looked like they were about the size of a Miata.

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:59:12 AM

I am gonna buy me a VERGE P20  Grin

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 11:53:25 AM

I am gonna buy me a VERGE P20  Grin

dammit! the folding bike!

It's rumoured to have AI

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: