Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901284 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:05:03 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 08:17:17 PM by BitNow

Sorry, but you are not correct;

First, we have already determined that God's people die for lack of knowledge; by your own Bible you have been stopped from making the bolded conclusion.

I did not agreed on that.

Your statement was:
The Bible says: knowledge leads to death.

You are incorrect; in Hosea, God says "My people die for lack of knowledge".

There was the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Adam and Eve eat from it and they died.

That was preety clear to me.

The passage in Hosea is as clear as day; if you believe in the integrity of the Bible, then you accept that God's people die for lack of knowledge.

My answer is: I believe in the integrity of the Pope not the Bible.

Second,
God does NOT limit thine knowledge nor give thine power into the hands of deceivers and others who set rules for your behavior. It matters not what the Bible asserts about God if it is wrong.

You are not able to evaluate words.

Third,
God does NOT terrorize children (Isaac) with threats of ritual sacrifice in order to teach their fathers a lesson. That which you refer to as the Bible of God is not and cannot be--for it is filled to overflow with tales and instructions which ARE SIMPLY NOT OF GOD AND ARE, IN FACT, TALES UPON TALES OF BREAKING OF THE LAWS OF GOD AND THOSE OF THE CREATION. I, SIR, AM NOT THE HERETIC AS REGARDS GOD’S DOCTRINES FOR THE ONLY “DOCTRINE OF GOD” MUST BE GOD’S LAWS AND NONE OTHER--and Man breaks all laws of God through his church opinionated interpretations and “voting-in” of that which he chooses that usually are totally AGAINST THE LAWS AS PROJECTED UNTO YOU BY GOD. GOD MAY WELL HAVE “WRITTEN UPON THE WALL” BUT EVERYTHING PUT TO PAPER IS OF MAN’S PHYSICAL PRINTING AND WHERE MAN GOES, SO GOES THE PROBABILITY OF ERROR.

You are easily scared.

Fourth,
Why do you fear knowledge as though it were death when ignorance is the true death? You were given the rules of RESPONSIBILITY IN ALL ACTIONS AND IF YOU CHOOSE OTHERWISE, YOU BREAK THE LAWS OF GOD--NO MORE AND NO LESS!

You have fear.

Fifth,
The Bible as truly written as dictated by God does not resemble to any great extent the material which is continually quoted and “interpreted” by self-appointed spokesmen of the WORD. I have noted that the true WORD OF GOD--AND GOD IS THE WORD, is totally understandable without interpretation--the commandments (laws) are explicit in every detail from “...not kill” to “...no adultery”. It certainly requires no self-styled “preacher” to foist off his opinions on an unsuspecting and unthinking public because he deceives them into thinking he is somehow better or more informed than they.

You try to interpret the words of the Bible by yourself... that's a good behaviour.

Sixth,
I CARE NOT A WHIT FOR YOUR BOOKS OF LIES. WHY NOT FIND THE PORTIONS OF THE BIBLE WHICH DO PROJECT TRUTH--SUCH AS THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE PART ABOUT NOT JUDGING?

Don't be scared: the book changes its interpretation every time you read it.

You should make your own interpretation.

That is not against any rules.

It is not off-topic; this post is to show that anyone can follow the Christ path as long as s/he takes responsibility for his/her actions and ceases the blaming of others and the attempting to shift that burden of responsibility onto another. Look within self and recognize the power and knowledge within you, then you can love one another like Emmanuel instructed.

Man the subject is atheism.

Why are you trying to avoid the subject of this thread and focusing on your thoughts about the name of Jesus Christ?

Atheists who are not growing spiritually are those who hate religion, they are blaming others instead of seeking to destroy the sickness within. Fundamentalists have a similar issue, so it is good to look at the true teachings of Emmanuel and see what was said about responsibility since (surprisingly?) it applies to both fundamentalists and atheists.

Atheists are sinners. You should not loose time with sinners.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:19:02 PM

Sorry, but you are not correct;

First, we have already determined that God's people die for lack of knowledge; by your own Bible you have been stopped from making the bolded conclusion.

I did not agreed on that.

Your statement was:
The Bible says: knowledge leads to death.

You are incorrect; in Hosea, God says "My people die for lack of knowledge".

There was the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Adam and Eve eat from it and they died.

That was preety clear to me.

The passage in Hosea is as clear as day; if you believe in the integrity of the Bible, then you accept that God's people die for lack of knowledge.

It is not off-topic; this post is to show that anyone can follow the Christ path as long as s/he takes responsibility for his/her actions and ceases the blaming of others and the attempting to shift that burden of responsibility onto another. Look within self and recognize the power and knowledge within you, then you can love one another like Emmanuel instructed.

Man the subject is atheism.

Why are you trying to avoid the subject of this thread and focusing on your thoughts about the name of Jesus Christ?

Atheists who are not growing spiritually are those who hate religion, they are blaming others instead of seeking to destroy the sickness within. Fundamentalists have a similar issue, so it is good to look at the true teachings of Emmanuel and see what was said about responsibility since (surprisingly?) it applies to both fundamentalists and atheists.

Atheists are sinners. You should not loose time with sinners.

Thank You.

DUMB ASS OF THE YEAR....
YOU KNOW NOTHING...
ALL RELIGION IS VERY CONTRADICTING SO YOU WILL ALWAYS ARGUE ABOUT NOTHING ITS A BOOK OF BULLSHIT..SO YOU ARGUE ABOUT BULLSHIT..SO IF YOU ARGUE ABOUT BULLSHIT WHAT DOES IT SOLVE..ABSOLUTE NOTHING...
SO IF YOU SAY WHAT AS IT GOT TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT..
BECAUSE YOU ARGUE ABOUT NOTHING..DICK BRAIN..
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:28:46 PM

DUMB ASS OF THE YEAR....
YOU KNOW NOTHING...
ALL RELIGION IS VERY CONTRADICTING SO YOU WILL ALWAYS ARGUE ABOUT NOTHING ITS A BOOK OF BULLSHIT..SO YOU ARGUE ABOUT BULLSHIT..SO IF YOU ARGUE ABOUT BULLSHIT WHAT DOES IT SOLVE..ABSOLUTE NOTHING...

If... if... says the man that is not able to believe no G-d.

Next time what you will be proposing me: a BJ?!?

Wink

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:32:19 PM

Quote from: qaguar

1) Does the Pope deny this passage in Hosea? Has any Pope said specifically that knowledge leads to death?

2) Knowledge of God's Law is what helps you to follow God's Law responsibly, so how can that knowledge lead to death?

3) Why must Man have interpreters and go-betweens, authorities other than self and "saviors"?

4a) If Christ is not a name, then how can the Pope be the representative of Christ?
4b) If God resides within you, then how can the Pope be the representative of God?

5) Why is the Vatican not a party to The Hague Apostille Convention?

6) If Emmanuel set up a Church, why did he not talk about it explicitly again and again?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:32:55 PM

Every time I have a wet dream I know it's god giving me a BJ.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:33:50 PM

DUMB ASS OF THE YEAR....
YOU KNOW NOTHING...

If... if... says the man that is not able to believe no G-d.

Thank You.
SO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A BJ?
SO DOES THAT STAND FOR A BROKEN JAW Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Because if you want me to suck your little willy well then your not very religious offering gay sex.. Grin Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:36:41 PM

Every time I have a wet dream I know it's god giving me a BJ.
there was once a bohemian monk who went to sleep in a bunk he dreamt of jesus sucking his penis and ended up covered in spunk Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:41:31 PM

ALL RELIGION IS VERY CONTRADICTING
ITS A BOOK OF BULLSHIT

It's called the "Holy" Bible because it is full of holes and you have to use your own understanding to fill in the gaps.

That is why I asked BitNow to focus on truth, the part that is important:

WHY NOT FIND THE PORTIONS OF THE BIBLE WHICH DO PROJECT TRUTH--SUCH AS THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE PART ABOUT NOT JUDGING?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:44:35 PM

1) Does the Pope deny this passage in Hosea? Has any Pope said specifically that knowledge leads to death?

So: you care about the Pope in the end.

2) Knowledge of God's Law is what helps you to follow God's Law responsibly, so how can that knowledge lead to death?

Why did you question God words?!?
"16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.

Ref: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%202&version=NIV

3) Why must Man have interpreters and go-betweens, authorities other than self and "saviors"?

Because they are lost in knowledge and they are trying to save themself keeping integrity and dignity.

4a) If Christ is not a name, then how can the Pope be the representative of Christ?

That's a law. You either respect it or not.

4b) If God resides within you, then how can the Pope be the representative of God?

God is dead.

5) Why is the Vatican not a party to The Hague Apostille Convention?

I never heard of "The Hague Apostille Convention": will read it and let you know.

6) If Emmanuel set up a Church, why did he not talk about it explicitly again and again?

Why you keep calling Jesus Christ Emmanuel? How you will call the Pope?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

Man created God in his image : intolerant, sexist, homophobic and violent.

George Weinberg
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:46:59 PM

ITS A BOOK OF BULLSHIT

It's called the "Holy" Bible because it is full of holes and you have to use your own understanding to fill in the gaps.

WHY NOT FIND THE PORTIONS OF THE BIBLE WHICH DO PROJECT TRUTH--SUCH AS THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE PART ABOUT NOT JUDGING?

Very comfortable of you: if you were born in Italy you had the Pope to respect in your DNA.

Democracy is the less worst of forms of government.

OT
Man created God in his image : intolerant, sexist, homophobic and violent.

George Weinberg

Hahaha... and maybe you were describing me.

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:47:54 PM

ITS A BOOK OF BULLSHIT

so what makes your book right and the rest wrong Wink Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:19:19 PM

Simply stated, the real reason that some atheists hate religion is, they are more into theism than they think.

An atheist turns his back on the idea of God so that he can live his life according to his own dictates. Often that life is in conflict with the things that God teaches. An atheist who has trouble pushing the idea of God or theism out of his mind, hates religion because it conflicts with the way he wants to live, and he doesn't like feeling guilty or even borderline guilty. In truth, he hasn't pushed the idea of God out of his mind as successfully as he has thought.

Some atheists are not like this. Some have pushed theism out of their lives so successfully that they don't have the conflict. They can listen to people talking about God all day long, and it totally doesn't affect their conscience. Usually these kinds of atheists don't hate the religion. They simply get disgusted with theists who get in their face. And, they often get disgusted with other atheists who believe in a different form of atheism than they do, and get in their face like the theists do.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 09:23:33 PM

Simply stated, the real reason that some atheists hate religion is, they are more into theism than they think.

An atheist turns his back on the idea of God so that he can live his life according to his own dictates. Often that life is in conflict with the things that God teaches. An atheist who has trouble pushing the idea of God or theism out of his mind, hates religion because it conflicts with the way he wants to live, and he doesn't like feeling guilty or even borderline guilty. In truth, he hasn't pushed the idea of God out of his mind as successfully as he has thought.

Some atheists are not like this. Some have pushed theism out of their lives so successfully that they don't have the conflict. They can listen to people talking about God all day long, and it totally doesn't affect their conscience. Usually these kinds of atheists don't hate the religion. They simply get disgusted with theists who get in their face. And, they often get disgusted with other atheists who believe in a different form of atheism than they do, and get in their face like the theists do.

Smiley

That's the most complete answer I've read since I started this thread.

Are you atheist?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:30:13 PM

Smiley

That's the most complete answer I've read since I started this thread.

Are you atheist?

No. Pessimistic pragmatist. But often, pragmatic pessimist. But a lot of times I am very optimistic about my pessimism or pragmatism.

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 09:38:11 PM

No. Pessimistic pragmatist. But often, pragmatic pessimist. But a lot of times I am very optimistic about my pessimism or pragmatism.

Cheesy

Thank you for the complete answer.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:51:08 PM

Cheesy

Thank you for the complete answer.

Now, can't we please stay on topic?    Grin

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 09:54:40 PM

I would stay on topic if atheists didn't exist.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:01:11 PM

I would stay on topic if atheists didn't exist.

You can do that, now. Simply go to a different thread that doesn't talk about atheism.

You can't get away from atheists in this life, except if you become a hermit.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 10:03:50 PM

You can do that, now. Simply go to a different thread that doesn't talk about atheism.

You can't get away from atheists in this life, except if you become a hermit.

Smiley

Or you can kill them all.

But probably is too much to ask...

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: