Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
beepboopbeep

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:02:08 AM

I hate organized religion because it is a tool to control the masses.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:26:15 AM

I hate organized religion because it is a tool to control the masses.

You know this. But the masses don't. If they did, they would not allow themselves to be controlled.

You should be happy with religion. It is offering you, a person of understanding, a method for controlling the masses, so you can get rich.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:32:27 AM

Atheists has many discriptions. I too am. But its not like that i hate it, its just i dont understand the logic. But i admire people who are into church because they get to learn helpful things like instruments and music. The learning oppurtunity is there.

The logic is this.

Nobody knows the future. Nobody!. Not even a second into the future. Experience teaches that things should be okay in the future. But often they are not.

The logic of religion is to find comfort in knowing that the future is in the hands of whatever "Divine" there is, and that the Divine will make things work out for the good, even though things appear bad at times.

Some people simply have not thought deeply about the fact that nobody knows the future. Some people don't have fear.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:29:34 AM

13. Non-theism
    -Doesnt understand why people even care about the belief and even disbelief in god and also doesn't care about proof or no proof. Confucianism is non-theistic.

And for whats its worth I would fall under number 13.

That is interesting, and I suppose the point here is that everyone hopes for truth, solace, and peace of mind. I have heard God's messenger Hatonn say something like that about himself: that it does not matter WHO he is or even if he is real--what matters is the valid truth brought to us by those speakers who KNOW GOD; these ones will always say that God has NO LIMITATIONS; it is important to be cautious when seeking truth, but also to seek it diligently for if ye seek it in earnest then indeed ye shall find that which ye sought; this below quote is from a very revealing and interesting chapter, so I will quote it at length here along with other relevant quotes that I have chosen:

Do you not pray for insight and information? The CALL COMPELS THE ANSWER! If you pray to God for help--and you mean it, good friend--you will GET IT! Since GOD deals with INFORMATION and energy--you will get it THIS WAY, not by a firing squad or a raptured evacuation. Furthermore, IF we wish to consider what else the man said above: I am keeper of the Galactic Records?!? Then, who else would be better qualified to bring you the recorded truth? Ponder it.

There IS TRUTH to some extent in all things--IN FACT, ALL THINGS ARE ALL TRUTH--JUST NOT THE TRUTH OF GOODNESS AND LIFE.

DO YOU REALLY KNOW?

WHAT do you really KNOW? From "where" came your information? WHY do you believe "it" to be so? HOW do you KNOW? WHO IS YOUR SOURCE?

You watch and listen to your video boxes and what do you KNOW when you turn it, finally, OFF? You go forth, possibly, on a Sunday or Saturday and sit passively listening to a "preacher" TELLING you WHAT HE BELIEVES. You sit and are TOLD that that which is in a book called Bible, or Talmud or Koran or Torah--is truth. (They all tell it differently.) Does the listening make it so? You may well even listen to me--but who am I? What am I? From where do I come so elusively and tout "truth"? Frightening? I hope so, for in caution you become discerning and can then judge that which is presented and the actions of those who present--and therein you will find TRUTH.

Moreover, do you STAY with something long enough if it seems to be truth--to KNOW? Do you take unto YOURSELF everything AVAILABLE by and through a given source--UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR SELF THAT IT BE TRUTH? Or, do you LISTEN TO ANOTHER'S OPINION about this or that and let THEM control your own beliefs?

WHAT DO THE ONES WHO MUST HAVE INTERMEDIARIES (PRIESTS) HAVE TO HIDE? WHAT TRUTH DO THESE ONES WHO "SAY" THEY ARE OF GOD--HAVE TO HIDE THAT THEY MUST DRESS IN ROBES AND PRONOUNCE UPON YOU, THEIR BELIEF BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TOLD THEM WHAT TO BELIEVE?

AM "I", THIS SPEAKER, REAL?

What difference does it make WHO I might be? Do I bring Truth? How do you know? Why would I bother if I have my infinite ticket? And, further, what difference could it possibly make? NONE--TO YOU! It matters not if I am a worm on the sunny rock or a voice from the tree leaf--IF I BRING TRUTH--IT IS THAT TRUTH THAT YOU MUST INGEST.

A prophet? Is this being a prophet? In the "highest sense of the meaning", yes. I am NOT a fortune teller. A prophet is one who overall brings the concept and expected probabilities back into your consciousness--nothing more. Moreover, a prophet will never give you specifics for, "Even the son shall not know the moment of His return." He will be right 100% of the time--but you may well not be around when the prophecy began or ends! (In the form you now project.) He will bring these truths, not for his own gain--but with a driving need to WARN you and offer Truth to you. A fortune teller will, on the other hand, sit and tell you wondrously comprehensive things and data--and specifics so that YOU must fulfill the projections in your span of expression. You will discount or you will accept but, within, you KNOW that you are walking a very, very thin line in the truth game.

The truth offerings will come, always in truth and in giving to fellow-man, with, "Share it any way you can use it." Why? Because TRUTH is open, shared, and only WORTHY IF SHARED. The very birthright of MAN is to have TRUTH. He who HIDES Truth ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING OF HIS OWN TO HIDE.

God did not say to Hatonn, "Get down there and radio in and force every last one of the people on Earth to pay attention." He did not say, "Cram it down their throats and twist their arm until they succumb." My job is to help present the Truth of the journey AND lay forth for your attention that which IS GOING ON THAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW. Then, armed with facts and probabilities--you can act in responsive wisdom or ANYWAY you choose--I will have fulfilled MY TASK. Next, my mission is to point out what you very well may have FORGOTTEN and remind you that remembering is now the name of the game at hand. I don't need a "church" or anything else--save a method of presenting to you in a form which you can experience--communications of some sort. Since I don't need to type words I must have someone who can "translate" (NOT INTERPRET) MY LANGUAGE. Since you have forgotten your Universal language you have to have spoken word or written script of some kind. Is this so difficult to understand?

Indeed there are many who claim to speak or translate or whatever, for higher energies. Well, some of those energies are LOWER--not higher. Some "speak" from the nearest govern-mental "base" and YOU don't know the difference. If "they" tell you the truth then you have it made, don't you? But can you depend on them to not want to get whatever they came to get from you?

Does Truth have to wend its way down through the silver bells of ancient temple bells? Of course not--TRUTH IS ALL AROUND YOU--THERE ARE NO LIES AROUND YOU. Only MAN produces lies so you must beware the "speaker" or movie projector. But, COULD "I" be evil and fool you? Yes. Now, however, AGAIN, what is evil? Evil is that which de-liberately pulls you from the path--unto higher goodness and God. Which do "I" do--pull you toward God in goodness and wholeness--or push you into the physical things of the "senses"? I would think that if you care enough to study that which I have offered--YOU WILL KNOW! There won't be confusion or doubts--you WILL KNOW! How do "I" know that you will KNOW? Because you will care enough to follow-up with confirmation of "fact" in proper evaluation of the contents of the information, purpose of the information and "whether I seem to be evil or goodly." If I then consistently am GOODLY, then I may well seem like a safe "bet" to stick with for a while until you can RESEARCH, STUDY, PRAY AND ANALYZE my offerings as to your own connections. If you cast me and my word aside--DO I EFFORT TO FORCE YOU BY HIDDEN TACTICS TO SOMEHOW COME WITHIN MY CELL AND BIND YOU WITH SHACKLES? NOPE, SORRY, I BLESS YOU AND ASK YOU TO GO YOUR WAY--OR STAY AS YOU WILL, AND DO WHATEVER YOU WILL--PREFERABLY LEAVE MY SCRIBE ALONE. I WILL ANSWER WHAT I CAN "PERSONALLY" WITHIN THE TIME FRAME OF MY HUMAN HELPERS--BUT YOU, SPECIFICALLY--ARE NOT MY CONCERN--YOU ARE YOUR CONCERN. I bring the Truth upon which you can balance your foundation of input--YOU must use the foundation or build your own. Mine does seem to infinitely stand while I note that almost all others fold quickly or, even at great time spread, fall. WHEN YOU FIND A FOUNDATION OF SEEMING TRUTH WHICH STANDS ALL ASSAULT AND THE AGES OF TIME--IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME AS "MINE". I am but a messenger; you can call me a prophet but it means nothing--for I am like the alarm clock which REMEMBERS the time you need to awaken to get on with your experience (usually, unfortunately, within someone else's prophecies or fortune-telling tales).

Don't misunderstand that which I or Little Crow say, chelas. Now that there is a small book out by Little Crow I have ones who get to the writings on "truth" and come back at me with--"You say there is only one Truth," but Little Crow says: "Check it out. We all have our own truth, so that means God has multiple truths, does He not? Does IT not? DOES SHE NOT?"

Readers, THERE IS ONLY ONE--anything. And yet, look around you--except for the PROJECTIONS OF MAN--everything, everywhere, any time, any place--is TRUTH! And, further, even man is not a LIE, he only presents the lie. Even in his projection, further, lays also truth if nothing more than the truthful validity of a given spoken "term". For this reason--must you discern, accept, study and come to recognize THE TRUTH WHICH FITS YOUR PATH OF INTENT! "All truths are individual and all truths are equal in their priority." This does not mean, however, that all truths are equal in their IMPORTANCE! Further, Crow will tell you: "We are all sacred and in that sacredness we have an obligation and responsibility to all things to which we are connected." This does NOT mean you have some "right" to butt into an-other's business and cram your "truth" down his throat!

Some even say that they "want to go to hell!" They haven't the remotest idea of what is hell--but they work toward that end incessantly--who are YOU or ME--to force (if we even could) them into a different place? All I have "right" to do is assume my responsibility and obligation and "offer" help and information which may make them reconsider things which possibly have eluded their attention.

Crow has said something else which you must understand if you are to claim passage on this good old Red Road: "You are the messengers of time. You are the prophets of the time. You carry forth the word through your own behavior. If you are into the world of materialism and that is your message, then that is the world you portray..." You WILL portray the world you represent and desire--no matter how hard you effort to hide it. You ARE exactly WHAT YOU ARE!

If you wish to change from that which you ARE--then take responsibility and become that which you desire--STOP blaming your lack of change on anything or anyone ELSE! If you are so foolish as to base your existence on another's OPINIONS WITHOUT QUESTION--THEN CHANGE IS NOT THAT WHICH YOU DESIRE--YOU LIE! When you desire something enough to change--you will DO IT. It is absolutely THAT simple.

You can only KNOW by the truth of information presented!! You can only know information--if you READ IT OR GET IT FOR YOURSELF, ELSE IT IS SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION OR PERCEPTION! IS HATONN REAL? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF THAT WHICH I OFFER IS VALID TRUTH?

But on the other hand, "Jesus" Sananda tells us that man is all-powerful; this means that God is within man:
I am your brother, NOT your God! I am merely more advanced in my understanding of the nature of my being. I have accepted my place as a co-creator, and I have mastered the physical arena. I am merely an example for you ones to focus upon so as to know that there are no limitations that you must accept. Let go of the idea that you “can’t” for this is a LIE! You CAN do anything you can imagine! When the belief is pure enough, all is possible. When you doubt, even for a moment, so too will the manifestation of your desire be diminished or negated by the countering energy set forth by your doubt. Letting go of past limiting beliefs is the only way to progress forward in understanding and growth.

God is within and knowing God is ultimate soul fulfillment (what Epicurus called "ataraxia").
I am your brother—NOT your God. Go within and take my “hand” and I will guide you to the “water” that will quench the “thirst” of your soul.

give your GOD-joint venture with YOU, total credit and there is NOTHING you cannot accomplish on the face of the Earth!

Then we hear that "the universe is sacred", just as described in Tao Te Ching:
CONNECTED!

You people will come to realize in one split second in "time" that you are all that IS. You can deny that which annoys you and cast "blame" until that split second in "time". But in that moment you will come to know Truth and there will be no one ELSE to blame or upon which to place YOUR responsibilities. All is Sacred--YOU are Sacred and you have a responsibility to all that is for it, too, is SACRED. You are connected to EVERYTHING else in creation and until you recognize responsibility and truth unto the "Creator" of this wondrous romp through consciousness--you have not realized anything--you have simply existed in a non-expression of LIFE by "IMITATING" that motion in mind which somehow "represents" the mechanism of "life" but IS NOT.

If you look upon an acorn and plant this acorn seed--will you get corn? I think not! Who has the responsibility of planting your seed crop? Sad it is for those who care so little of the truth of their own expression to allow another to plant your crops which you must have for sustenance--what if he plants poison hemlock? I see, you will just "blame him for your demise". So be it. Have a nice trip--and it's the tummy-ache that you'll first notice!

I would remind you that no matter WHO tells you whatever--it is YOU who is going to face the "maker". You may josh about it and decide that "all my friends will be there so what difference does it make"? A LOT! To me? No--unless I fail to bring the TRUTH and then it is MY failure. I AM NOT FAILING, FRIENDS--HOLD IT IN YOUR HEARTS!

May I ask that you think on these things very, very carefully for a closed mind is by far and away worse than a closed door. A locked door cannot hold a soul--a locked mind can imprison into eternity.

Indeed, it is quite important to keep an open AND inquisitive mind on BOTH spiritual and worldly matters; it will do no good to "hide" or "escape"! Man must transform to reach his full potential, this is why we must take action upon hearing the information about what is happening to our world--so that Mother Earth can support man and allow man to evolve and reach a state of ataraxia by his realization of ONENESS, also called "Christ Consciousness".

Outside of time and space, you are one with the Creator, the All that Is, the Source. But when your consciousness moves within the context of a manifest universe, you become the Son, the Christ. In essence, you are the relationship between Spirit and Matter, the mediator, the bridge, the means through which the Creator relates to Creation. You are Life as it relates to planet Earth, eternity as it relates to time, the infinite as it relates to the finite. Though you presently experience yourself as a separate and fragmented species, you are in fact a single unified being, sharing the full consciousness of the Creator. You are brought into living, focused expression when you are inside of Creation by the manner in which time and space, matter and energy, sea and stone, react to your presence.

As the Christ, as the only begotten consciousness of the “Father”, you have been given a number of remarkable qualities. You are able to expand and contract in accordance with the focus of your attention. You are large enough to encompass all of Creation yet small enough to climb inside. Your Father-Creator also permeates Creation, but in a different way; in His vastness, He surrounds Creation. His being saturates the physical universe, all the stars, the sun, the planets in your solar system, the distant galaxies but He relies on you for His focus. You are His specific attention.

I can do nothing save warn you and stand by the “watch”. Other heinous things are planned by these ones for your attention as the weeks pass but remember in your prayers--we are your brothers and not your Gods. We will honor all Cosmic Laws which prevent our intervention UNLESS there is immediate pending total destruction of the planet! Petition GOD FOR HELP AND INPUT--NOT SPACE COMMAND! We take our orders from the HIGHEST CAUSE, not from Command wishes.

Further, we must be able to cross the bridge which moves from the finite into the infinite. Oh, I see, Dharma; you “can’t do that because you know not that?” Chela--I DO! IT IS BETTER THAT YOU DO NOT! In this way, you come as the innocent child awaiting knowledge--not efforting to correct mine. So be it and selah!

First, however, MUST come understanding of your current circumstances so that you can understand that which must be done to remain in ability to function properly to come into the additional knowledge of universal language and Truth.

Be not too impatient, chela, as we write of the heinous for you must look squarely into the Truth of that which has been thrust upon you by the foes of God-ness and THEN, ONLY THEN, can you understand the process of transition and higher manifestation in tapping of the Cosmic and Universal particles from which all is made manifest. Let us only ask that we can keep it simple and beautiful enough for our brothers to understand without mysticism and magic nonsense. It is the very SIMPLICITY of the universe which astounds and confounds--not the complications, dear ones.

Then you ask of me, “Why must we bring controversy into the picture which gets me killed or maimed?” Because you must know who the players are, my dear. If the wolf is dressed as the sheep and hides his Truth from you--how do you protect the sheep? You must learn the historical data regarding the wolf and then watch for the clues which always give the trickster away in the Light of Truth and confrontation. A sheep will continue to be a sheep; the wolf will “blow” his cover!

So in conclusion, the "God question" certainly has less importance than saving our planet. To do that, you must find truth and know thy enemy, then you must remember GOD within for then nothing will be impossible for you.

IF MY GOD BE NOT YOUR GOD, BEWARE, FOR MINE IS TRUTH, LOVE, HONOR, INTEGRITY, AND LIGHT. I apologize not for MINE. I repeat, if God be with me who can be against me?

Lastly, you say that all paths lead no where but then exclaim that if a path has a heart then therefore it is good and if it is good then it is of use. Now what's the point of path that has use but leads no where?
That phrase is not his own, it is from Castaneda who also says "a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it".
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 09:10:54 AM

Are you replying to me?  I am not sure what you are asking.

Huh

Of course you are not sure: you are blessing Satan!

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:25:21 AM

Atheists has many discriptions. I too am. But its not like that i hate it, its just i dont understand the logic. But i admire people who are into church because they get to learn helpful things like instruments and music. The learning oppurtunity is there.

And outside the church too. Many religious people do good work and contribute positively to society. But no need to join a religion to do those things. It isn't the religion that decides to do them, it's the person.
not really, religion is a community and it do encourages people to do stuff ,people are connected to each eother and when they see a large group of people into something they get interested...however,the choice is always their decision.

Right but it isn't the only community you can join to do things you want. That was my point. Join a local school to learn music. Or form a small band with friends. Or one of many other choices. Why bring religion into it? Unless that is what you want in the first place.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:03:59 AM

I don't hate religion I just think that many people who have religion push their beliefs on others.  I think that many problems are caused by religion and that religion serves as a comfort, hiding place for many people.  I speak only for myself. I don't hate religion and I don't believe in it. "There are thousands of paths, they all lead nowhere. U must ask yourself one question:"Does this path have a heart?" If it does, the path is good, if it doesn`t it is of no use."

I'm assuming (and hopefully correctly) that you are referring to Religion and God in connection with what could be considered the more mainstream beliefs like Islam, Christianity, and the likes. I would like to say that I don't disagree with you entirely but would also like to shed light on many other beliefs that seem to be buried by views that religion is pushed.

First I would like to note that there are two types of Gods. The Natural (immanent) God and the Supernatural (transcendent) God. Immanant of course is all those that exist in space and time in our current physical realm that is to say earth is of course natural as is the moon and the sun. Transcendent is all those that exist on another plane and contain places like heaven and hell that are separate from our reality as we see it and would be associated with monotheistic religions.

Immanant beliefs would be those like

1. Scientific Pantheism
    -Imminent world is god but is based on reason and is observed in writings by Thomas Aquinas and Spinoza. Einstein would claim to be this early in his life.
2. Religious Pantheism
    -Imminent world is god but is based on faith and is associated with Taoism
3. Pandeism
    -One aspect of the Imminent world that is considered god. A plurality of nature and the Universe itself can be considered this plurality I suppose.
4. Poly-Pandeism (Animism)
    -Many aspects, though particular, of the imminent world that is considered god.

**Pan of course would mean Nature or natural and is observed in many words like Pandemic, demic being disaster and thus meaning Natural Disaster.

Transcendent Beliefs would follow

5. Polytheism
    -Ancient greek gods. Gods that are transcendent with distributed power. Has control over natural events while in the transcendent realm. Zues as an example is in the transcendent realm but has control over lightning in the natural. This control of course is without having passed through to the imminent realm.

-Monotheism also falls within transcendent realm but is broken down into different aspects.

6. God is all-powerful + God is not all good
7. God is not all-powerful + God is all good
8. God is not all-powerful + God is not all good (Epicurus would argue that this is no god at all)
9. God is all powerful + God is all good

*one should be careful as they believe and need to figure out whether they are appeasing god or worshiping god.

There is also those that fall within both and Vans Genepp would explain its connection as the Axis Mundi which is the axle to allow contact between the immanent and transcendent worlds

10. Panentheism
      -Nature inside of god and god inside of nature. Man as nature and made of god where this making also lives within. Associated with the story of Prajapati where he was dismembered and these pieces would ultimately become earth and with this dismemberment, man will then choose to put the pieces back together in order to remember. Einstein would claim to be this before his death.

And the list wouldn't be complete without the following

11. Agnosticism
    -Gnosis is greek for knowledge and A+gnosis would be "No Knowledge" or simply put, "I do not know." This person is awaiting further evidence to allow them to properly decide to believe in god or even disbelieve. x or not x.
12. Atheism
    -Believes there is no god -- Regardless of proof or no proof.
13. Non-theism
    -Doesnt understand why people even care about the belief and even disbelief in god and also doesn't care about proof or no proof. Confucianism is non-theistic.

You are right when you say that there are many paths and its up to people to ultimately choose. We must also understand that out of all those on the list very few of them actually force an agenda onto others. The K-12 doctorination has created a void where this knowledge should exist. Based on your assumption that it give people a place to hide, well this is true, but even the belief in nothing is a hiding place.

Also you cannot not hate something and then also not beleive it. By not hating it you acknowledge that it exists and then create contradiction to whatever point you are trying to make. Now regardless of what you feel, religion exists whether we like or not. Its what religion believes in that you ultimately don't believe but also understand that if you are for the big bang or whatever creation story you wish to follow, you are believing in some form a god and fall within the natural realm. To escape this altogether you fall within number 12 or 13.

Lastly, you say that all paths lead no where but then exclaim that if a path has a heart then therefore it is good and if it is good then it is of use. Now what's the point of path that has use but leads no where?

And for whats its worth I would fall under number 13.

Good break-down of various aspects of religion.

I would add that this logic about religion is done with the conscious mind. The subconscious mind is a difficult thing to examine. It is a much "larger" aspect of mentality than the conscious mind. Asking it questions often causes it to dredge up answers that it knows naturally, and hand these answers to the conscious mind. The problem is that it makes up some of the answers, rather than giving truth, depending on how it is asked.

What does the subconscious mind know as truth about religion? And what is it allowing the conscious mind to understand just to keep peace? - even though the peace-keeping is not necessarily the truth.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:19:12 AM

But on the other hand, "Jesus" Sananda tells us that man is all-powerful; this means that God is within man:
I am your brother, NOT your God! I am merely more advanced in my understanding of the nature of my being. I have accepted my place as a co-creator, and I have mastered the physical arena. I am merely an example for you ones to focus upon so as to know that there are no limitations that you must accept. Let go of the idea that you “can’t” for this is a LIE! You CAN do anything you can imagine! When the belief is pure enough, all is possible. When you doubt, even for a moment, so too will the manifestation of your desire be diminished or negated by the countering energy set forth by your doubt. Letting go of past limiting beliefs is the only way to progress forward in understanding and growth.

The problem with this kind of thinking is, the gods (people) that believe that Jesus of the Bible is God, are making it to be this way. Jesus is God because the gods are making Him to be God by believing Him to be such. Thus, Jesus is God above and beyond all gods, because the gods are making it to be like this.

The fight between the gods who are making the various "super-gods" to be the one great god has, as its failure, the fact that there really IS a One Great God, without the thinking or deeming of mankind, or the god-like delegating of Godness to a certain being. God exists in His own capacity, without (outside of) mankind, and even without the angels and aliens.

This God is what the God of the Bible is. It is only when you allow yourself to be attached to Him that you can be considered to be a god. He is willing to so attach you, but you need to do it through the truth written in His Bible.

Smiley

1aguar

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:14:53 AM

This God is what the God of the Bible is. It is only when you allow yourself to be attached to Him that you can be considered to be a god. He is willing to so attach you, but you need to do it through the truth written in His Bible.

Not willing to surrender my discernment to your Bible; it has been tampered with. I post from Phoenix Journals so that you can use this material to do your own thinking.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:05:08 PM

Not willing to surrender my discernment to your Bible; it has been tampered with. I post from Phoenix Journals so that you can use this material to do your own thinking.

It's not my Bible. I have my copies with me.

Since you won't accept your Phoenix Journals when they express the Bible to be supreme, how could anyone expect that you would accept anything?

Smiley

1aguar

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:26:28 PM

Since you won't accept your Phoenix Journals when they express the Bible to be supreme, how could anyone expect that you would accept anything?

Quote it, please.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:13:14 AM

Quote it, please.

No, I won't quote it. But here is a quote that you can use to find it yourself. Regarding what you have said about your Phoenix Journals:

The problem with this kind of thinking is, the gods (people) that believe that Jesus of the Bible is God, are making it to be this way. Jesus is God because the gods are making Him to be God by believing Him to be such. Thus, Jesus is God above and beyond all gods, because the gods are making it to be like this.

The fight between the gods who are making the various "super-gods" to be the one great god has, as its failure, the fact that there really IS a One Great God, without the thinking or deeming of mankind, or the god-like delegating of Godness to a certain being. God exists in His own capacity, without (outside of) mankind, and even without the angels and aliens.

Smiley

Besides, what are you doing answering my posts? You said you placed me on ignore. What's the matter? You couldn't take ignoring me?  Cheesy

Smiley

1aguar

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:06:14 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 05:19:27 AM by 1aguar

your Phoenix Journals express the Bible to be supreme

Quote it, please.

No, I won't quote it

Since you won't quote the text that validates your point, I will assume that your claim is false.

Another false claim relates to the story in the Bible where God terrorizes a child (Isaac) in order to teach the child's father "a lesson". Anyone can see that there is no way that a God who is good would do this. Maybe that is why atheists "hate religion" and one of the famous atheists wrote a book titled "God is not Great" to make that very point. I don't think man needs books and I think you are misled by that Bible because it has been perverted by the enemy (antichrist).
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 01:07:07 PM

Quote it, please.

No, I won't quote it

Since you won't quote the text that validates your point, I will assume that your claim is false.

Another false claim relates to the story in the Bible where God terrorizes a child (Isaac) in order to teach the child's father "a lesson". Anyone can see that there is no way that a God who is good would do this. Maybe that is why atheists "hate religion" and one of the famous atheists wrote a book titled "God is not Great" to make that very point. I don't think man needs books and I think you are misled by that Bible because it has been perverted by the enemy (antichrist).

Unfotunately BADecker, 1auguar is right: you cannot make accusations without showing proofs of what you are saying.

"Affirmanti incumbit probatio"
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 05:36:42 PM

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:05:11 PM

@Beliathon's PROOF POSITIVE that there is no GOD!    LOLOLOL  ^^^^^^^  (Nor "intelligent Design.")

JK Bro
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:57:59 PM

Quote it, please.

No, I won't quote it

All right, all right. Here it is, below.

Smiley

This is your answer. If you don't have enough logic to understand it, that doesn't hurt anyone except yourself and others who don't have enough logic to see.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:59:57 PM

Quote it, please.

No, I won't quote it

Unfotunately BADecker, 1auguar is right: you cannot make accusations without showing proofs of what you are saying.

"Affirmanti incumbit probatio"
Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

Best regards.

Ah, you are God too, right? After all, you are playing God by telling me what to do and what I can't do. Your Pope is going to see right through you.

Smiley

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 09:25:16 PM

@Beliathon's PROOF POSITIVE that there is no GOD!    LOLOLOL  ^^^^^^^  (Nor "intelligent Design.")

JK Bro
Don't apologize, you're quite right. Any god that would bring me into this world is a god that deserves to die.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 10:22:53 PM

Ah, you are God too, right? After all, you are playing God by telling me what to do and what I can't do. Your Pope is going to see right through you.

Smiley

Nice try kid.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: