Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:47:38 AM

Im against no religion here.

However I am a most scientific person.   I need proof of things.

Anyways, I don't believe in a load of the rituals some religions have.  I see some religions as money makers only.  A job for some and they need donators.

I don't see how there can be for instance Christianity but yet there be different variations of it where each church believe in something similar but different.  There should be one.

Way to many things are unknown.  I think there is more to quantum physics then we know.  Which is true.
But with that being said I believe people tend to put it on religion because they do not understand it.   They see something happen and they call it a miracle.  When what it was was not understood and anomaly I should say.  So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.  The world is way to messed up for religion to have anything to do with it.  Unless god as a wicked sense of humor.

Just makes you think what is out there.  I am more opened minded to things unknown then what is known but not actually proven.  Things like that tend to be lie.

Not being weird here.  But I could say I am a God.  I am sure there are aleast a few people out there I could make believe it.  which as has happened in many cults in the past.  If this is true which it is.  I just made my own religion and there ya go.  Who says its not the same for all other religions.  There is no proof of any of them being totally legit and yes this includes Christianity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1aguar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:51:02 AM

You're the one who believes in the teachings of an "alien" right? I don't agree with that philosophy. I believe it was demonic, to get people to not be saved.
You have no evidence that my beliefs are demonic and have not taken responsibility upon yourself to rationally evaluate ANY of the writings, so your "belief" is made in total ignorance.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."--Aristotle

I am keeping this short so that you can focus on the most obvious point of disagreement.

MMH,
Read about the Laws of God/Creation in full, so that you don't have to claim ignorance or misunderstanding.

In my opinion, the Laws of Creation have already been published, you don't really need to look elsewhere; they are found in Phoenix Journal #27.

Now let us describe what commitments are made in service to GOD verses commitments of this manifested illusion. Your MOST IMPORTANT commitment in service to GOD is to WISELY understand and obey THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION which we are unfolding for you here. This is THE excellent way for honoring self and GOD within ALL others in service to God and The Creation. Simply, UNDERSTAND AND OBEY THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION. You ones have made this commitment difficult unto yourselves and it needn't any longer be so. YOU NOW HAVE THE LAWS BEFORE YOU and you need not any longer claim ignorance or misunderstanding. DO YOU SEE?! Claim YOUR DIVINE HOLY GODNESS NOW! WE ARE ALL ONE! THE TIME IS NOW BEFORE YOU TO KNOW AND OWN THE TRUTH!
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:54:15 AM

You're the one who believes in the teachings of an "alien" right? I don't agree with that philosophy. I believe it was demonic, to get people to not be saved.
You have no evidence that my beliefs are demonic and have not taken responsibility upon yourself to rationally evaluate ANY of the writings, so your "belief" is made in total ignorance.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."--Aristotle

I am keeping this short so that you can focus on the most obvious point of disagreement.

MMH,
Read about the Laws of God/Creation in full, so that you don't have to claim ignorance or misunderstanding.

In my opinion, the Laws of Creation have already been published, you don't really need to look elsewhere; they are found in Phoenix Journal #27.

Now let us describe what commitments are made in service to GOD verses commitments of this manifested illusion. Your MOST IMPORTANT commitment in service to GOD is to WISELY understand and obey THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION which we are unfolding for you here. This is THE excellent way for honoring self and GOD within ALL others in service to God and The Creation. Simply, UNDERSTAND AND OBEY THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION. You ones have made this commitment difficult unto yourselves and it needn't any longer be so. YOU NOW HAVE THE LAWS BEFORE YOU and you need not any longer claim ignorance or misunderstanding. DO YOU SEE?! Claim YOUR DIVINE HOLY GODNESS NOW! WE ARE ALL ONE! THE TIME IS NOW BEFORE YOU TO KNOW AND OWN THE TRUTH!

Don't act like I didn't read through all that when we originally discussed things. I did my research. As you can see no one else seems to even call you on the fact that your info comes from an "alien".
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:55:14 AM

Im against no religion here.

However I am a most scientific person.   I need proof of things.

Anyways, I don't believe in a load of the rituals some religions have.  I see some religions as money makers only.  A job for some and they need donators.

I don't see how there can be for instance Christianity but yet there be different variations of it where each church believe in something similar but different.  There should be one.

Way to many things are unknown.  I think there is more to quantum physics then we know.  Which is true.
But with that being said I believe people tend to put it on religion because they do not understand it.   They see something happen and they call it a miracle.  When what it was was not understood and anomaly I should say.  So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.  The world is way to messed up for religion to have anything to do with it.  Unless god as a wicked sense of humor.

Just makes you think what is out there.  I am more opened minded to things unknown then what is known but not actually proven.  Things like that tend to be lie.

Not being weird here.  But I could say I am a God.  I am sure there are aleast a few people out there I could make believe it.  which as has happened in many cults in the past.  If this is true which it is.  I just made my own religion and there ya go.  Who says its not the same for all other religions.  There is no proof of any of them being totally legit and yes this includes Christianity.
totally agree with you Grin Grin well said
1aguar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:00:47 AM

What is fascinating to me is that anomalous phenomena are connected.

Principles of quantum physics support NDE concepts, [including] the properties of (a) light, (b) a multi-dimensional reality, (c) zero point field, (d) quantum interconnectivity, (e) quantum consciousness, (f ) quantum synchronicity, (g) space and time interconnectivity, (h) time travel, (i ) teleportation, (j ) non-locality, (k) singularities and the concept of (l ) subjectivity.

See these two points:
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a22
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a37

So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.
How would you explain the evidence supporting rebirth?
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html

Very astute observation.
I might add that these three beliefs are big ones that have yet to be proven:
1) "Jesus" is the savior of humanity and you only need to accept him to "enter heaven".
2) Darwin's theory, since it is based on three fallacious “gaps” in reasoning that were pointed out in 1873 and remain unchanged to this day, as explained here: http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm
3) Integrity of the Bible.
1aguar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:06:16 AM

Don't act like I didn't read through all that when we originally discussed things. I did my research. As you can see no one else seems to even call you on the fact that your info comes from an "alien".

Which book did you read through completely?

These teachings come from God. Do you have proof otherwise?
I told this thread that the Biblical story about sacrificing Isaac is not of God, for God would not terrorize a child to teach a man a lesson. Do you care to rebut this and do you have a similar example from my teachings?

It is "fundamentalist" Christians who make God an "alien" by believing in a separate "savior" who will take all of the responsibility for obeying God (even though God resides within you), and do so without any basis in reason OR the Bible. If this were not so, then my 6 questions would be easy to answer.

I asked 6 questions to clear up my confusion because I could not find Biblical or rational support of a "savior":
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12452294#msg12452294
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:11:22 AM

Which book did you read through completely?

These teachings come from God. Do you have proof otherwise?
I told this thread that the Biblical story about sacrificing Isaac is not of God, for God would not terrorize a child to teach a man a lesson. Do care to rebut this and do you have a similar example from my teachings?

It is fundamentalist Christians who make God an "alien" by believing in a separate "savior" who will take all of the responsibility for obeying God (even though God resides within you), and do so without any basis in reason OR the Bible. If this were not so, then my 6 questions would be easy to answer.

Answering you is not the point. Coming up with an answer for you on these issues, I feel, is pointless because you won't change your mind. And you won't change mine on this issue. So we can just agree to disagree.
1aguar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:15:57 AM

Answering you is not the point. Coming up with an answer for you on these issues, I feel, is pointless because you won't change your mind. And you won't change mine on this issue. So we can just agree to disagree.

We can agree on this, though:

So, we can agree that you are not using reason, and that you know nothing about my beliefs.

I hope that by my use of reason, I can convince others that these three beliefs are actually big lies that have yet to be proven:
1) "Jesus" is the savior of humanity and you only need to accept him to "enter heaven".
2) Darwin's theory, since it is based on three fallacious “gaps” in reasoning that were pointed out in 1873 and remain unchanged to this day, as explained here: http://www.lloydpye.com/essay_interventiontheory.htm
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:19:36 AM

So, we can agree that you are not using reason, and that you know nothing about my beliefs.

I hope that by my use of reason, I can convince others that these three beliefs are actually big lies that have yet to be proven:

Nope. I have evidence that it's demonic, good enough for me. Their website has some symbols on it that are anti-christian for one thing, but it's only a small part. But like my belief that there is a God who created us, I can not prove it to others. You won't see it. I know that.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:23:36 AM

What is fascinating to me is that anomalous phenomena are connected.

Principles of quantum physics support NDE concepts, [including] the properties of (a) light, (b) a multi-dimensional reality, (c) zero point field, (d) quantum interconnectivity, (e) quantum consciousness, (f ) quantum synchronicity, (g) space and time interconnectivity, (h) time travel, (i ) teleportation, (j ) non-locality, (k) singularities and the concept of (l ) subjectivity.

See these two points:
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a22
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a37

So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.

Very astute observation.
I might add that these three beliefs are big ones that have yet to be proven:
NO YOU JUST PUT GOD TO EVERYTHING..LIKE IF I GO TURN THE TV ON I COULD SAY GOD MADE ME DO THAT..
SCIENCE GOD MADE THAT..
I WON 1000 DOLLARS GOD MADE ME WIN THAT
CAR NEARLY RUNS YOU OVER ..GOD SAVED ME THERE..
I FALL OVER..GOD PUNISHING ME THERE..
REMEMBER THEY USED TO SAY ..APOLLO..RA THE SUN GOD..
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy just had a thought ..
I bet the egyptians when building there pyramids used to say..
RA ME FUCKIN FINGER I JUST SMASHED IT WITH A HAMMER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:26:57 AM

Nope. I have evidence that it's demonic, good enough for me. Their website has some symbols on it that are anti-christian for one thing, but it's only a small part. But like my belief that there is a God who created us, I can not prove it to others. You won't see it. I know that.
Aliens are not demons they are beings from another world..or could be from this world who knows..
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:29:23 AM

Aliens are not demons they are beings from another world..or could be from this world who knows..

No, aliens are demons pretending to be aliens. Alien abductions stop in the name of Jesus Christ, they wouldn't if it they were aliens, they would if they are demons.
1aguar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:38:11 AM

But like my belief that there is a God who created us, I can not prove it to others.

I prove my belief in God by pointing to the evidence that refutes humanism (link); when others refuse to rationally evaluate it, I conclude that I have proven it to them. Thus far, nobody has engaged me in serious discussion of the evidence and/or the reasoning that strongly suggests (and in my opinion demonstrates) the proof of God, so I end up proving God every time!
Reason is the tool that humans use to prove a thing to another. On the other hand, Cognitive Dissonance is a tool used by the ignorant to maintain faith in their illusion of knowledge. Likewise, Scapegoating is a tool used by the wicked who want to hide the evidence of their own imperfection instead of acknowledging the need to grow (e.g. learn). You attack these authors, but your claims are made in ignorance (which books did you read??), and you will not use reason to explain your understanding. To me, it seems that you are just as ignorant as those who fail to read the evidence supporting life-after-death.

You won't see it. I know that.
Try me; I am reasonable. Perhaps when you have some spare "time"...

Even the ones who CLAIM to hear regularly from God and speak FOR and in the NAME-OF this Christ and pronounce HIS edicts on your heads cannot abide the POSSIBILITY that God may well have sent MESSENGERS JUST AS PROMISED. Why do they object? Because they are going to find that "our presentation" is TRUTH and that means THEIRS IS NOT and IF YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THEM--THEY LOSE ALL POWER OVER YOUR BEINGS AND THIS IS NO SMALL LOSS TO "MAN"' ON YOUR PLANET GEARED TO "POWER" OF PHYSICAL EGO EXPRESSION. WE WANT NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY YOUR BEINGS. I simply ask you to take note at how many people pronounce edicts regarding our work and word and how many of YOU labor long and hard in trying to change perceptions--when the persons involved have not, nor have any intentions of so much as reading the work and word in point. I am continually amused at how many tell me to "go back to Christ!" How so--I TRAVEL WITH YOUR "CHRIST"!! AND, FURTHERMORE, IF ANYONE BOTHERED TO READ MY WRITINGS--IT CAN NOT BE REFUTED. So, WHO is the fool? Well, perhaps "me" for wasting your time with it for, after all, I have all the "time" in the Universe--and you are VERY LIMITED IN THAT COMMODITY. I would ask you, however, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING THAT TAKES SO MUCH "TIME"?
1aguar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:39:59 AM

So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.
NO YOU JUST PUT GOD TO EVERYTHING

Not true; I have a concise logical proof based on definitions; please tell me which step of the proof you disagree with.

My proof defines God sufficiently, and yes it is based on external (observable, scientific) evidence; if my definition is missing something, you can point it out explicitly, hopefully after reading the proof carefully to understand the logic.

My definition: A supreme being who is the founder and guarantor of knowledge.
My proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.5300
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:54:18 AM

So being as it was not understood.   God had to have done it.
NO YOU JUST PUT GOD TO EVERYTHING

Not true; I have a concise logical proof based on definitions; please tell me which step of the proof you disagree with.

My proof defines God sufficiently, and yes it is based on external (observable, scientific) evidence; if my definition is missing something, you can point it out explicitly, hopefully after reading the proof carefully to understand the logic.

My definition: A supreme being who is the founder and guarantor of knowledge.
My proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.5300
i have told you 2 times its the brains way of making you comfortable before you die now you prove me wrong
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:06:38 AM

But like my belief that there is a God who created us, I can not prove it to others.

I prove my belief in God by pointing to the evidence that refutes humanism (link); when others refuse to rationally evaluate it, I conclude that I have proven it to them. Thus far, nobody has engaged me in serious discussion of the evidence and/or the reasoning that strongly suggests (and in my opinion demonstrates) the proof of God, so I end up proving God every time!
Reason is the tool that humans use to prove a thing to another. On the other hand, Cognitive Dissonance is a tool used by the ignorant to maintain faith in their illusion of knowledge. Likewise, Scapegoating is a tool used by the wicked who want to hide the evidence of their own imperfection instead of acknowledging the need to grow (e.g. learn). You attack these authors, but your claims are made in ignorance (which books did you read??), and you will not use reason to explain your understanding. To me, it seems that you are just as ignorant as those who fail to read the evidence supporting life-after-death.

Your proof of life after death means nothing if we're all in a matrix style machine or simulation. All of it could be programmed in. Maybe you're the star of a show like the Truman show and people say they have had NDEs, and doctors talk about them, but everyone is lying to you. That doesn't mean there's a god. Of course I believe there is, but you can't prove it to others.

Even the ones who CLAIM to hear regularly from God and speak FOR and in the NAME-OF this Christ and pronounce HIS edicts on your heads cannot abide the POSSIBILITY that God may well have sent MESSENGERS JUST AS PROMISED. Why do they object? Because they are going to find that "our presentation" is TRUTH and that means THEIRS IS NOT and IF YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THEM--THEY LOSE ALL POWER OVER YOUR BEINGS AND THIS IS NO SMALL LOSS TO "MAN"' ON YOUR PLANET GEARED TO "POWER" OF PHYSICAL EGO EXPRESSION. WE WANT NO CONTROL OVER ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY YOUR BEINGS. I simply ask you to take note at how many people pronounce edicts regarding our work and word and how many of YOU labor long and hard in trying to change perceptions--when the persons involved have not, nor have any intentions of so much as reading the work and word in point. I am continually amused at how many tell me to "go back to Christ!" How so--I TRAVEL WITH YOUR "CHRIST"!! AND, FURTHERMORE, IF ANYONE BOTHERED TO READ MY WRITINGS--IT CAN NOT BE REFUTED. So, WHO is the fool? Well, perhaps "me" for wasting your time with it for, after all, I have all the "time" in the Universe--and you are VERY LIMITED IN THAT COMMODITY. I would ask you, however, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING THAT TAKES SO MUCH "TIME"?

The first thing on the page is the triangle (pyramid), circle in a pyramid (like an eye in a pyramid), and a phoenix, which are all symbols of groups that are anti-Christian.

Everything in the journals seems to come from this Hatonn alien. "God Aton created a fragment of Himself called, “Hatonn” a 9-foot tall being who oversees intergalactic affairs throughout this Universe." I believe we have a firmament over our world and there's no such thing as aliens. Therefore everything he says has to be put through a filter of understanding that it's demonically inspired. Also things you talk about change what the bible says and you can't do that and keep anything from the bible, because it's either true or it's not. None of the symbols and stuff I would have known a couple of months ago. The Holy Spirit is giving me discernment to tell what's true and what's false.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:16:27 AM

Your proof of life after death means nothing if we're all in a matrix style machine or simulation. All of it could be programmed in. Maybe you're the star of a show like the Truman show and people say they have had NDEs, and doctors talk about them, but everyone is lying to you. That doesn't mean there's a god. Of course I believe there is, but you can't prove it to others.

The first thing on the page is the triangle (pyramid), circle in a pyramid (like an eye in a pyramid), and a phoenix, which are all symbols of groups that are anti-Christian.

Everything in the journals seems to come from this Hatonn alien. "God Aton created a fragment of Himself called, “Hatonn” a 9-foot tall being who oversees intergalactic affairs throughout this Universe." I believe we have a firmament over our world and there's no such thing as aliens. Therefore everything he says has to be put through a filter of understanding that it's demonically inspired. Also things you talk about change what the bible says and you can't do that and keep anything from the bible, because it's either true or it's not. None of the symbols and stuff I would have known a couple of months ago. The Holy Spirit is giving me discernment to tell what's true and what's false.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

These Journals are the words of Truth which God promised he would send forth at the endtimes to give man one last chance to choose Truth over the Lie. "The PHOENIX JOURNALS are directed and given forth from the higher brotherhood sent forth as the Hosts for the preparation of this time of cycles when this civilization will make transition into higher understanding or return to the ages of darkness." ---Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

Note: The only known source of the published paper-back copies of the Phoenix Journals is Phoenix Source Distributors, and the Phoenix Journals are now available for $6.00 per copy. Call 1-800-800-5565 for more information. To download and print out the PDF files from our site, either click on the "Download" link to download a zip file of the journal or right-click on the "View PDF File" link and choose "save as" or "save target as" to download that journal to your hard drive.

6 dollars a copy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy typical
 MMH I BET YOU BOUGHT IT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:21:12 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

These Journals are the words of Truth which God promised he would send forth at the endtimes to give man one last chance to choose Truth over the Lie. "The PHOENIX JOURNALS are directed and given forth from the higher brotherhood sent forth as the Hosts for the preparation of this time of cycles when this civilization will make transition into higher understanding or return to the ages of darkness." ---Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

Note: The only known source of the published paper-back copies of the Phoenix Journals is Phoenix Source Distributors, and the Phoenix Journals are now available for $6.00 per copy. Call 1-800-800-5565 for more information. To download and print out the PDF files from our site, either click on the "Download" link to download a zip file of the journal or right-click on the "View PDF File" link and choose "save as" or "save target as" to download that journal to your hard drive.

6 dollars a copy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy typical
 MMH I BET YOU BOUGHT IT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm the one arguing it's completely false.... talk to 1aguar....
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:47:33 AM

I'm the one arguing it's completely false.... talk to 1aguar....SORRY FOR NOT READING ALL YOUR POST
I GOT YOU NOW ..YOU PRAY LIKE MOST CHRISTIANS ..HE IS A VOODOO CHRISTIAN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BADECKER IS A VOODOO CHRISTIAN..MAKES HIS OWN LAWS HOW TO BELEIVE IN GOD Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:43:37 AM

I'm the one arguing it's completely false.... talk to 1aguar....SORRY FOR NOT READING ALL YOUR POST
I GOT YOU NOW ..YOU PRAY LIKE MOST CHRISTIANS ..HE IS A VOODOO CHRISTIAN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BADECKER IS A VOODOO CHRISTIAN..MAKES HIS OWN LAWS HOW TO BELEIVE IN GOD Grin

No, BADecker simply shows aspects of faith laws that most other people don't think of.

Be careful, popcorn1. Beliathon mocked God. Then he went to Hell and found out it wasn't so much fun. He came back and told us about it a little. Check his posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182576;sa=showPosts. He isn't happy.

The point? God is not mocked. His patience lasts only for a while. Beliathon is locked into his anti-God position, now. It's too late for him. Don't push God so far that He does the same to you.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: