Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:42:22 PM

When are you going to commit suicide? After all, you, yourself, said that atheists must die. And I have shown you how your Bible says that you are an atheist.

You sound like Beliathon there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 04:48:02 PM

When are you going to commit suicide? After all, you, yourself, said that atheists must die. And I have shown you how your Bible says that you are an atheist.

Thank You for support: Fear of God is always good stuffs.

Fear of God is a sign of Wisdom, generate Respect and leads to Science (Proverbs).

Science is what we are trying to achieve here.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:04:53 PM

Well, if Beliathon knows and quotes the Bible, he may not be wrong in what he knows and quotes. If he doesn't believe in Jesus salvation, all his Bible knowledge and quoting is worthless for him.

Since the Pope is a sinner, and since BitNow's faith seems to be in the Pope, she might as well be an atheist. If she doesn't change, she will die in Hell, even if she lives for a short while here.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:16:48 PM

Well, if Beliathon knows and quotes the Bible, he may not be wrong in what he knows and quotes. If he doesn't believe in Jesus salvation, all his Bible knowledge and quoting is worthless for him.

Since the Pope is a sinner, and since BitNow's faith seems to be in the Pope, she might as well be an atheist. If she doesn't change, she will die in Hell, even if she lives for a short while here.

Smiley

I was pointing out that Beliathon said people should kill themselves because he thought they should think that they should, He was thinking for the Christians. You said BitNow should kill themselves, because you thought BitNow should think they should. You were thinking for BitNow.

I understand they were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness to prove a point, but I don't agree with ever telling someone they should commit suicide to try to win an argument. I don't think anyone has ever proven their point using that argument, and it does more damage than benefit.

IMHO.

Thank You for support: Fear of God is always good stuffs.

Fear of God is a sign of Wisdom, generate Respect and leads to Science (Proverbs).

Science is what we are trying to achieve here.

Best regards.

I guess you could take it as support. But as a Christian, I believe you need Jesus Christ to be saved, so I agree with him about that part.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:27:23 PM

Smiley

I was pointing out that Beliathon said people should kill themselves because he thought they should think that they should, He was thinking for the Christians. You said BitNow should kill themselves, because you thought BitNow should think they should. You were thinking for BitNow.

I understand they were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness to prove a point, but I don't agree with ever telling someone they should commit suicide to try to win an argument. I don't think anyone has ever proven their point using that argument, and it does more damage than benefit.

IMHO.

No. I was only showing BitNow how ridiculous she is for wanting all atheists to die. If she thinks that they should die when God says they should live, and all they were doing is sinning, perhaps she should die for sinning, because that's all that atheists did - sin.

We are all under law because of sin. None of us is righteous enough to live, based on our own doing. Therefore, it is not right to pronounce death on anyone else, because you fall under the same sentence.

We should have mercy on other sinners as we do on ourselves. I hope that BitNow doesn't go off and take me literally and execute herself. Rather, I hope it makes her think, so she can stop looking to the Pope for salvation, rather find Jesus for life and salvation, and show mercy to atheists at the same time. God will judge the atheists as is appropriate.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 06:36:41 PM

No. I was only showing BitNow how ridiculous she is for wanting all atheists to die. If she thinks that they should die when God says they should live, and all they were doing is sinning, perhaps she should die for sinning, because that's all that atheists did - sin.

We are all under law because of sin. None of us is righteous enough to live, based on our own doing. Therefore, it is not right to pronounce death on anyone else, because you fall under the same sentence.

We should have mercy on other sinners as we do on ourselves. I hope that BitNow doesn't go off and take me literally and execute herself. Rather, I hope it makes her think, so she can stop looking to the Pope for salvation, rather find Jesus for life and salvation, and show mercy to atheists at the same time. God will judge the atheists as is appropriate.

Smiley

I'm a man and the chat doesn't make me understand if you are talking to me like a woman to act as a kind person or because you really think I'm a woman.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:45:41 PM

Smiley

I'm a man and the chat doesn't make me understand if you are talking to me like a woman to act as a kind person or because you really think I'm a woman.

Best regards.

There you go, changing the focus again.    Cheesy

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 06:48:25 PM

There you go, blaming his "friends" again.

What's your problem with the Pope?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:52:57 PM

There you go, blaming his "friends" again.

What's your problem with the Pope?

Best regards.

The major problem with the Pope is that he is the main figure in the Papacy. There is nothing wrong with the Papacy except that it promotes works righteousness for salvation. Jesus salvation is the only way.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:59:16 PM

Smiley

IMHO.

That's what I said. You should have started that paragraph with a "yes" not a "no".

I said, your example and Beliathon's example "were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness (ridiculousness as you called it) to prove a point." The example of absurdness is exaggerating your point to the point you said "if you believe that, then you should kill yourself". Both you and Beliathon did that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:04:20 PM

Smiley

IMHO.

That's what I said. You should have started that paragraph with a "yes" not a "no".

I said, your example and Beliathon's example "were both instances where people were trying to use the example of absurdness (ridiculousness as you called it) to prove a point." The example of absurdness is exaggerating your point to the point you said "if you believe that, then you should kill yourself". Both you and Beliathon did that.

Well, I don't always recognize all my sins. Thus, even though I don't accept something as a sin when it is, I accept that God will recognize the truth. And I bow to His greater understand, ask forgiveness for my sinning as well as my lack of understanding, and am forgiven in the forgiveness Jesus spreads abroad.

As for all of us using the English language, Beliathon and you and I, and a great many others do.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 07:44:37 PM

The major problem with the Pope is that he is the main figure in the Papacy. There is nothing wrong with the Papacy except that it promotes works righteousness for salvation. Jesus salvation is the only way.

Smiley

Align with the Pope and we will talk the same language.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:55:54 PM

But as a Christian, I believe you need Jesus Christ to be saved.

So, you believe that because you are a Christian?
Then are mistaken; a Christian follows the New Commandment (example of Jesus) and nothing more.
A misinformed person will think that Jesus is a savior, but he never once suggested that he was your "savior"; in fact, he said that the kingdom of God is not "here or there", i.e. in Jesus, but it is within YOU. The churches have misinformed the people. There were over 28 full gospels written and known. A scholar from South Germany chose the four which were placed into your New Testament--need I say more? How can you continue to be so narrow?
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:12:52 PM

Smiley

IMHO.

Well, I don't always recognize all my sins. Thus, even though I don't accept something as a sin when it is, I accept that God will recognize the truth. And I bow to His greater understand, ask forgiveness for my sinning as well as my lack of understanding, and am forgiven in the forgiveness Jesus spreads abroad.

As for all of us using the English language, Beliathon and you and I, and a great many others do.

Smiley

Yes, I didn't mean to get into anything, was only just reminded of Beliathon, lol.

Yeah, I think the English language has been tampered with, as per our discussion on Common Law. It's sad no matter how much we may think we may know about things, it can all be turned upside down later.

The forgiveness for all sins is what Jesus is all about, and how glorious it is!
1aguar

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:20:15 PM

The forgiveness for all sins is what Jesus is all about, and how glorious it is!

Actually, it is a big deception; he never said it was OK to dump your wicked actions upon him or anyone else.
You want to be sovereign? Take some responsibility for your own actions!
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 08:24:37 PM

Smiley

IMHO.

Smiley

Yes, I didn't mean to get into anything, was only just reminded of Beliathon, lol.

Yeah, I think the English language has been tampered with, as per our discussion on Common Law. It's sad no matter how much we may think we may know about things, it can all be turned upside down later.

That's precisely why the Pope is in there: make order out of this mess.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:33:00 PM

Smiley

IMHO.

Smiley

That's precisely why the Pope is in there: make order out of this mess.

Best regards.

The bible is quite clear on it. There is no mess, unless you ignore the bible, as the pope and 1aguar do.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 08:43:07 PM

The bible is quite clear on it. There is no mess, unless you ignore the bible, as the pope and 1aguar do.

How do you call all this mess, than?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:59:21 PM

Actually, MMH; I am not ignoring anything; here are the points that I made and YOU did not respond:

he never once suggested that he was your "savior";
in fact, he said that the kingdom of God is not "here or there", i.e. in Jesus, but it is within YOU.
There were over 28 full gospels written and known. A scholar from South Germany chose the four which were placed into your New Testament--need I say more? How can you continue to be so narrow?

he never said it was OK to dump your wicked actions upon him or anyone else.

And here is another BIG point:
The Bible has been re-written and modified.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:15:44 PM

How do you call all this mess, than?

People who ignore the bible.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: