Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:01:11 PM

Quick update on GorillaBucks

I will be shutting down Cloud Staking for GorillaBucks until Block 20,000 - This is for those users who would like to move their coins. If you do not want your GorillaBucks to stake, you must move them off the GorillaStake server before block 20,000. Remember, when these coins stake, they will take several weeks to confirm after minting

At block 20,000, GorillaBucks will be loaded back up and continue as normal. If you want your coins to continuously stake, just ignore this message (they are still confirming while the server is down)

Any coins on your GorillaStake address will continue to stake even if you use reservebalance in your local wallet
I'm a noob and I guess I don't understand. You sent me a letter with a code on it. I have the new BUCKS wallet on my computer and I entered the code and I have 100 BUCKS in it now.

It is "cloud staking" or is it staking on my PC? What do I need to do to "cloud stake?"

Sorry I am such a noob.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

Quick update on GorillaBucks

I will be shutting down Cloud Staking for GorillaBucks until Block 20,000 - This is for those users who would like to move their coins. If you do not want your GorillaBucks to stake, you must move them off the GorillaStake server before block 20,000. Remember, when these coins stake, they will take several weeks to confirm after minting

At block 20,000, GorillaBucks will be loaded back up and continue as normal. If you want your coins to continuously stake, just ignore this message (they are still confirming while the server is down)

Any coins on your GorillaStake address will continue to stake even if you use reservebalance in your local wallet
I'm a noob and I guess I don't understand. You sent me a letter with a code on it. I have the new BUCKS wallet on my computer and I entered the code and I have 100 BUCKS in it now.

It is "cloud staking" or is it staking on my PC? What do I need to do to "cloud stake?"

Sorry I am such a noob.

The address attached to the Private Key on your letter will be on the cloud. Any coins on that address will stake on there after block 20,000

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 06:39:04 PM

Thinking about throwing in a quick bonus 'high stake' phase for Variance. We don't have quite as many coins out there in the money supply as I was expecting

Thoughts?

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:44:17 PM

I have a question, it seems that so far there was only a few of us that was honest enough to send back our coins. No offence but it start to look more and more that we will be the miners that will pay for this mistake and will not get back any coins.

Only a fraction of the coins was send back and it still trade on Cex, in the mean time while we send back our coins we cannot stake and even worse it looks like coins was dumped on Cex.

Would love to have clarification in this matter and timeline for when we will get back our coins.

I totally agree with you. Only few people returned coins and maybe the others have already sold them on exchange.as I see the price was lowered under mining costs..
Hope everything will be fixed soon and then we can focus on new things and features

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:46:19 PM

Thinking about throwing in a quick bonus 'high stake' phase for Variance. We don't have quite as many coins out there in the money supply as I was expecting

Thoughts?
please wait till we get back our coins from Paul so we can participate to this bonus phase Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:46:57 PM

Thoughts?

I do not think it is right, we just send our coins back to pool and cannot stake  Huh
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 06:51:42 PM

Obviously that would not kick in until the pool is sorted.. that's the point of doing it, to make up for all your lost time staking..

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:35:12 PM

Ok Guys
I HOPE YOU ALL STILL HAVE YOUR COINS COS YOUR ALL GOING TO HAVE TO SEND THEM BACK
to this address  

vVCfb7TDh57W7DkmEmhaPQmu8jzy6QqMPN

I have worked my nuts off for all you guys
For weeks for nothing but threats and shit PM’s  about this and that

Well some of you think its very funny to withdraw the coins from the pool
KNOWING that  im doing the pay outs.

WELL THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH.

Send all the coins back and I will start again.

Post your TXid and amount on this thread  ONLY.

Theres no way im starting Pool 2  till this is done,  sorry

Sent mine back not all as I received 101 and returned 99.9 after my moving about etc etc

tx 5acd7bf24ffbd676b4b807ee9cfa28e03f3efaf57c8779410e7f3331c8193aa7
Luckyacer3

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

Thoughts?
Yeah because there all on the pools im waiting for over 3000
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:17:31 PM

Thoughts?
Yeah because there all on the pools im waiting for over 3000

Yes I know, that's the point of doing it after the pool coins are sorted out  Wink

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:31:55 PM

Just uploaded the new Variance wallet. My bitdefender gave me trouble due to false positive, but it's ready and running. Can't wait for higher stakes at block 140000. Grin Grin
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:34:51 PM

I never put a payout add in pool one if I have to send them back how should I do this just leave them there or withdrawal them to my wallet then send them back
HI
if your coins are still on the pool thats fine
leave them there and sent me a pm with your payout address.

Hi as requested I send my coins back to the pool, I send back 206 coins and only got back 156 coins, why  Huh

That is 25% less coins that I mined???
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:44:32 PM

I never put a payout add in pool one if I have to send them back how should I do this just leave them there or withdrawal them to my wallet then send them back
HI

Hi as requested I send my coins back to the pool, I send back 206 coins and only got back 156 coins, why  Huh

Probably because the wallet is short due to double dipping and not everyone sent back their coins.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:02:26 PM

HI

Probably because the wallet is short due to double dipping and not everyone sent back their coins.

Paul is it true? And what's the status of the second pool?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 05:04:48 PM

Variance Binaries for Windows and Linux - Update to 4.0.2 Before Block 140,000

For more details on the changes, please visit GorillaStake.com/variance.html - The box at the top is fork information

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

HI

Hi
yes its true
i posted on here what has been going on
All payouts are done for both pools

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:55:40 PM

Looks like my payout has been messed up somehow as I no longer have my coins.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:06:10 PM

HI

Hi
yes its true
i posted on here what has been going on
All payouts are done for both pools

I only got around 1100 coins instead 1700 as it was writen in that table. I'm far from happy
morrisonsa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:08:05 PM

Ipominer is mining Variance also with no issues.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:17:05 PM

Ive tried to find details on the staking % for variance to post to my site, and cant find anything specific. Does anyone know atleast the range of % that it stakes? What exactly is "scaling" when applied to this coin?

Vegas

For those of you not aware, I post about every new coin released and most wallet updates same day it happens, (all spots wallets updates get posted). Just add your email to the first page of my site and you will get notified, and its FREE without ads or spam! www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: