Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:00:47 AM

When I'm satisfied everything works properly. I have a test chain running while I'm out of town, so when I get back home I will evaluate how it has performed

Maybe I missed the info, is it safe to assume that the swap will be done through Gorilla.Exchange?
Thanks.

No. I will do this one manually, which means there will be no hard cutoff date to trade coins. You simply need to make sure they are off exchange and in your local wallet prior to the blockchain snapshots

You will be required to provide me either your wallet.dat or private keys for the old chains and an address on the new one
I gather you will need the passphrase if your wallet.dat is encrypted, correct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 01:02:08 AM

When I'm satisfied everything works properly. I have a test chain running while I'm out of town, so when I get back home I will evaluate how it has performed

Maybe I missed the info, is it safe to assume that the swap will be done through Gorilla.Exchange?
Thanks.

No. I will do this one manually, which means there will be no hard cutoff date to trade coins. You simply need to make sure they are off exchange and in your local wallet prior to the blockchain snapshots

You will be required to provide me either your wallet.dat or private keys for the old chains and an address on the new one

Yes, or just send them to a new wallet.dat if you don't want to give me password

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:11:29 AM

Thanks.

Yes, or just send them to a new wallet.dat if you don't want to give me password

It's keepass gobbledygook. So, it will be no biggie to give you the password since it's not attached to anything else.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:14:40 AM

Thanks.

Just so I can say that I asked, not that it matters since the data would be invalid on the new system but why can't one just simply send you coings vs giving this or pulling that ?

How are you going to send coins to a wallet on a snapshot blockchain? The second a new block is found after the swap time, you will continue on the chain while mine is paused

The ratio will be calculated at this time. Letting people send to me would duck everything up since they will have more coins than when snapshot was taken
Wasnt really thinking / sure how the snapshot thing works lol.

So what is it exactly, a "pause" of sorts ?

But like I said, was asking just to say that I asked if that makes sense lol.

To be decided...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 01:22:12 AM

Thanks.

Just so I can say that I asked, not that it matters since the data would be invalid on the new system but why can't one just simply send you coings vs giving this or pulling that ?

How are you going to send coins to a wallet on a snapshot blockchain? The second a new block is found after the swap time, you will continue on the chain while mine is paused

The ratio will be calculated at this time. Letting people send to me would duck everything up since they will have more coins than when snapshot was taken
Wasnt really thinking / sure how the snapshot thing works lol.

So what is it exactly, a "pause" of sorts ?

But like I said, was asking just to say that I asked if that makes sense lol.

It means I will halt my copy of the blockchain at the proper time and will not download new blocks past that one

What your wallets balance is on x block is what you will be credited with. Any transactions after this time WILL NOT appear on my client

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:33:52 AM

Cool. Was just askin outa curiosity.

Just hope the new coing dont take long to release, I'm more eager to play with it than anything else lol

To be decided...
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:19:24 AM

Thanks.

This is what I mean by people who wanted to purchase staking address and didn't buy into this work. You can manage 4 coins if you don't create all this work for yourself. This is the problem you create this headache for yourself. Am I right stakers. We are not sellers who own this coin we are stakers. Wait until our 6 mos contracts ends.
Your 4 coins are not some nanas coin that was created to just dump.

You are not coming through on your contract to stake for 6 months.

Are you covering up for some mistakes because it sure seems like it with all these changes. Why not create a new coin. new wallet. and let us transfer all our multicoins(mmvxi bucks vary teeth) to it. then update the wallet and turn that multi address feature off. Maybe the wallet is programmed to create on address that will except the transaction then return it back in new address.

Matter fact don't exchanges have the ability to reassign addresses  within each coin account. Now you can charge another few to receive these coins then change exchange them. Let the computer do the work for you man.
I think you need to lesson your work of of which trying to manage 4 coins and noe 100's of account associated is way too much for you.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 03:44:18 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 04:25:42 AM by iGotSpots

^ No

Also, staking is lifetime. Times were different, I am exponentially busier now than I was a month ago, which is very good

notabeliever

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:36:26 AM

Thanks.

Exchanges allow for the changing of address within the coins account. Why are you creating all this work for yourself when this can be done with the use of a computer
notabeliever

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:40:51 AM

ok.. so when does the swap happen? When does MMXIV stop staking? Can we get some specifics? Im going to ride this out, as I dont have a choice. All coins frozen in stake mode, and the few bucks I got out of stake I couldnt sell at lowest sell price. So I may as well play on and know the specifics, to make the best of this. I have some ideas to help my situation , but I need some specfics.

Thanks
Vegas

Why can'y you let use just finish our 6 month contract that we purchased.
notabeliever

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:59:36 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 11:57:14 AM by notabeliever

Scam? No it is not a scam !! The problem is too many fork, and do not solve the problem, all is well until one decides to sell , just one selling price goes to -50%. METHOD; just the wrong fork, if you need to do to be the last and only works on that money and not do more fork or marge !!!!
Why would an employee have to manually deal with 4 coins each having a multitude of account holders when the exchange can easily replace the Teeth/Vary/Buck/MMVXI coin with the new address. Plus I don't understand why all these changes what is being covered up. Why can't the people like me who bought a 6 month staking contract just be left to stake for 6 months .. These coins aren't broken this time, they seem to be performing well for a change.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:00:30 AM

Igospot now you not have supporter , maybe some people (Freak) still support your project , after you swap 10k and balls and when you launch TEETH , you launch another coin as BUCKS , and after some week TEETH not have good market and market so low , you make another coin called VARY , and this is *VARY make value TEETH decrease , you not concern , you have 4 coin now , you can SWAP it and make another coin ? after SWAP you try launching another coin ? ah man .. ..

say Good bye IGospot

please create another account for make another coin without name "igospot and gorilla"

cheers

@BlackPanda , the next coin is: "gorilla-dig-for-everyone"

Hahahah Shocked  Grin Smiley  Cheesy
hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:31:07 AM

Anyone else getting this on BUCKS or isit just me?

"errors" : "The blockchain is downloading and verifying blocks; do not create any new transactions until you get a Thumbs Up in the bottom right corner"
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 06:50:28 AM

Scam? No it is not a scam !! The problem is too many fork, and do not solve the problem, all is well until one decides to sell , just one selling price goes to -50%. METHOD; just the wrong fork, if you need to do to be the last and only works on that money and not do more fork or marge !!!!
Why would an employee have to manually deal with 4 coins each having a multitude of account holders when the exchange can easily replace the Teeth/Vary/Buck/MMVXI coin with the new address. Plus I don't understand why all these changes what is being covered up. Why can't the people like me who bought a 6 month staking contract just be left to stake for 6 months .. These coind aren't broken they seem to be performing.

As I've said many times before, there are no six month terms

The beauty of coins is that if you don't agree with my decisions, you can just continue MMXIV on your own. Don't change coins over and run the chain yourself and make a new thread. If you think you know better than I do, prove it

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:25:02 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 07:49:34 AM by vegasguy

Why would an employee have to manually deal with 4 coins each having a multitude of account holders when the exchange can easily replace the Teeth/Vary/Buck/MMVXI coin with the new address. Plus I don't understand why all these changes what is being covered up. Why can't the people like me who bought a 6 month staking contract just be left to stake for 6 months .. These coind aren't broken they seem to be performing.

The beauty of coins is that if you don't agree with my decisions, you can just continue MMXIV on your own. Don't change coins over and run the chain yourself and make a new thread. If you think you know better than I do, prove it

The only coin that I even care about is Gorillabucks. I DONT have a choice. Funds are frozen in stake, and my coins are going to be merged with the others on some unknown date , weather I like it or not. I cannot put them on the exchange, because I have no idea of when they will be snapshot, and if I take a chance and upload the coins, and they are on the exchange they miss the snapshot, and I lose those funds. Do I have this right? SO with that said, I DONT have a choice. If your so great at what you do, why the fuck do you have ALL of your investors angry as hell at you?

Ive always said people create patterns. The pattern here is control.

1. YOU make ALL decisions and execute without ANYONES input.  Thats CONTROL
2. You have created your own exchange with all of your coins, and most all other exchanges dont trade your coins, because you made it that way. CONTROL
3. You have created ALL wallets with such long confirm times that people cannot withdraw their funds when they want. CONTROL
4. We are now forced to merge ALL 4 coins into one, which NOBODY except you wants. CONTROL
5. You dont tell anyone ANYTHING. CONTROL
6. When asked specific questions, you evade and dodge , and answer with nonsense. CONTROL

Ill think of more.. see a pattern here?

Soon you wont have to deal with me, as soon as the conversion is done, get bucks on Bittrex and im out, never to invest with you again.

... and mouthing of like your some kind of fucking bad ass "If you can do better than me, then prove it". Your business is a fucking train wreck!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS"!? It couldnt be much worse!! EVERY ONE of your investors wants to choke the shit out of you!!! What world are you in!?!? Open your eyes!!

You are everything crypto is NOT, and that is freedom and choice.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:55:49 AM

The only coin that I even care about is Gorillabucks. I DONT have a choice. Funds are frozen in stake, and my coins are going to be merged with the others on some unknown date , weather I like it or not. I cannot put them on the exchange, because I have no idea of when they will be snapshot, and if I take a chance and upload the coins, and they are on the exchange they miss the snapshot, and I lose those funds. Do I have this right? SO with that said, I DONT have a choice. If your so great at what you do, why the fuck do you have ALL of your investors angry as hell at you?

2. You have created your own exchange with all of your coins, and most all other exchanges dont trade your coins, because you made it that way. CONTROL
3. You have created ALL wallets with such long confirm times that people cannot withdraw their funds when they want. CONTROL
4. We are now forced to merge ALL 4 coins into one, which NOBODY except you wants. CONTROL
6. When asked specific questions, you evade and dodge , and answer with nonsense. CONTROL

Soon you wont have to deal with me, as soon as the conversion is done, get bucks on Bittrex and im out, never to invest with you again.

... and mouthing of like your some kind of fucking bad ass "If you can do better than me, then prove it". Your business is a fucking train wreck!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS"!? It couldnt be much worse!! EVERY ONE of your investors wants to choke the shit out of you!!! What world are you in!?!? Open your eyes!!

Vegas

@Vegasguy i think the same.you translate my feelings.
First think what i go do is the same. Sell all his shit coins soon.

+1 vegasguy
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:49:04 AM

Ill add one more thing.. spots... you plan on doing PR and marketing after Gorillabucks exchange. Let me understand this... you are going to promote a product that has people enraged at you for..LOL Do I have this correct? That tells me that you have never done any real PR work on a large scale as I have, because if you did, you would know, there are personal qualities, you MUST have in place to be a great promoter.

Examples:

1. Warm and kind with people
2. Tuned in with people and charismatic
3. Liked by people
4. Take your time with people, and explain , and answer questions in detail , as long as it takes.
5. Be detail oriented , upfront , and honest about what to expect in the transaction BEFORE they contract with you.
6. Go the extra mile with clients , even when its not asked for.
7. Product must have a pristine reputation, that virtually sells itself its so great.
8. GREAT communication skills, that means answering questions about your product openly and honestly

Theres much more, but even if you possed 1 of the attributes above , you might have a slim/no chance of making something big happen.
So now YOU (with no people skills) are going to promote a product that has a terrible reputation!?!? Good luck.

Ive been blunt and brutal, but Ive tried the kind approach earlier and didnt get through.

I heard a saying once many years ago. "If you must judge a man, judge that man ONLY by results".  When Applied to you:

In order:

Balls: (EPIC Fail)
10k  (Epic fail)
Teeth (fail)
Vary (fail)
MMXIV (worthless today, fail)
Gorilla bucks (fail, every single investor is pissed off to high heaven , that YOUR change is being forced on them with no coice). You sold a mere 10,000 coins. FAIL.

SO they are your resutls. YOU have personally gained on every single coin. I know that for a fact, you have gone out of your way to make sure of that. Im a little smarter than the average bear.

Maybe im beating you up, but hopefully you sit down and take a HARD look at the way your operating. Results do not lie. EVER. I was as fucked up as you 10 years ago, but I decided to look in the mirror and admit, that the WORLD wasnt fucked up, it was ME. THEN and ONLY then did I change, and you may or may not. God speed, and I wish you the best. And by the way, now that we are coming to the end of the road, youll feel comfortable knowing that most people dont notice all the shit you pull for your financial gain, but with an IQ of 161 (.012%) of the population in the world, you wont put shit past me. EVER. If it makes you feel better, I watch all the shit you do on a daily basis for your financial gain, and keep my mouth shut. Ive even emailed you a couple of times, to let you know that its really obvious what your doing and be careful and  not get caught. I never said shit to anyone, and I wont, because thats your conscious, and later in life youll have to deal with that. Ive earned my millions by being honest. I live a peaceful life. When your retired with enough money at 42 to never have to work again, THEN you can join the "bad ass club" like me Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:27:07 AM

Vegas

@Vegas,

One of the things that pisses me off is that I bought some MMXIV and VARY with an eye towards the proposed staking changes. And it looks like Spots will merge those coins before we even reach the fork height @120000 for vary and @264000 for mmxiv.

What I propose here, as I am not sure if you read my earlier post, is to create a group to keep those blockchains alive after the snapshot. We could benefit from the new coin AND keep our positions in the old ones. Its no biggie really. All that is needed is community support.

What do you think of this?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:31:37 AM

Ya, I agree. I bought a lot of vary because of the 100x multiplier at block 120,000. I didnt do anything with Teeth. I got 421 Teeth in exchange for 1.5 Billion balls and I think 1 billion 10k.  I wonder how long those coins would run before spots pulls the plug on the checkpoint servers, and static seednodes. This has been the whole problem. He doesnt tell us ANYTHING. If we knew how long the servers were to stay up on the rest of the coins, some of us could choose to keep those coins. I still dont undertand why he is forcing the merger. He has NEVER explained WHY this is all happening. I always ask the question "who benefits the most", and get my answer.

Vegas

Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:35:24 AM

Ya, I agree. I bought a lot of vary because of the 100x multiplier at block 120,000. I wonder how long those coins would run before spots pulls the plug on the checkpoint servers, and static seednodes.

Vegas

How can he pull the plug if we are all holding it? Just keep running the nodes after the snapshot. You know its that easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: