Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:34:55 PM

This is like the fifth time Vegas has freaked out this hard. It's all a game to him to buy in cheaper for the 5th time. While is is smart, don't give him more credibility than due

You turned into a horrible dev, you never answer your Skype, you ruin the profit for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 06:53:53 PM

I talk on Skype every day. If you don't get a response, I am busy working and the conversation we would potentially have will only set me back. It's nothing personal, I am very busy now

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 07:04:58 PM

I talk on Skype every day. If you don't get a response, I am busy working and the conversation we would potentially have will only set me back. It's nothing personal, I am very busy now

Any comment about VARY being described a merge minable with BTC etc...?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:34:33 PM

Balls: (EPIC Fail)
10k  (Epic fail)
Teeth (fail)
Vary (fail)
MMXIV (worthless today, fail)
Gorilla bucks (fail, every single investor is pissed off to high heaven , that YOUR change is being forced on them with no coice). You sold a mere 10,000 coins. FAIL.

All of them works, so I don't see any fail.
If you are so clever, how you don't get any profit? Or you get profit, but you are just greedy. I think IGS know how to run his own product and I'm glad that I was in his all coins, except Vary, that I don't have any.                                                                           

And why you all are mad for IGS about the price? You have to blame those  who dump their coins, maybe they're afraid to see what the future will brings.

Thanks IGS, do what you want. Every product has been profitable and works fine.

Still stakin and follow.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:52:05 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 10:25:00 PM by dennislevy

Just a heads up

Teeth forked around block 26000 and the block explorer is stuck on the wrong fork:

http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/chain/GorillaTeeth

I wonder how the top ten teeth wallets got so many coins? They were not sold on Bittrex, CC-EX is a joke, probably less than 5k traded hands there.
I guess they were able to game the staking, while the rest of us got .001 stakes. I wonder how in 6 weeks we went from 100k to 350k? With only 2 super
blocks, per 100 blocks? 520 super blocks, created 250k of teeth! Looks like fair distribution to me. NOT!
The block stalled on the 13th-15th of June. I had stakes showing confirms, then became orphans, after having been confirmed. Like the block chain rolled back.
WTF is up with that?

By the way, did anybody notice the dumping pattern at Bittrex with MMXIV? Over the past couple of weeks, someone dumps a bunch. Then uses the BTC to put
up a large buy wall, so other traders put in buys above wall. Then when it gets over 1 BTC, pulls buy order, then dumps! This was repeated numerous times over
the past 2 weeks.

Dennis

dennislevy

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:01:03 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 10:11:23 PM by dennislevy

Sell the d*mn thing and stop complaining.

You willing to buy them for what I paid for them? I did not think so!

AngelLox

Activity: 466

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:29:16 PM

Lol Vegas you've unleashed a conspiracy shitstorm...
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:06:49 PM

Spots, come to your senses and DON'T DO THE MERGE.

dennislevy

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:24:01 PM

Im gonna let this all play out, untouched. I would encourage everyone to add up what your spots coins are worth now, because I have a sinking feeling, that they will be worth a whole lot less after the swap. See if im wrong. Consider this the top holder of MMXIV has over half a million coins. He will get a VERY large chunk of those bucks, just for having all those worthless coins. I wont say his name. Its been said spots solo mined Vary for a few thousand blocks, don't know if its true. You see WHO will end up with MOST of the bucks supply because he holds most of the failed coins?

Vegas

Hey, Vegas

Why not spill the beans on what you know? Quit hinting at the dirty deeds, behind the scenes. Lets air the dirty laundry! Otherwise keeping their secret doings,
makes you seem as bad as them. I know you are better than that! You might be somewhat of a hot head, but i believe you speak a lot of truth. I can not blame you
there, I have a good temper too! I am pretty mellow and laid back most of the time. But, I do not like being taken advantage, or other people either. I am pretty
blunt and to the point, some people say to a fault. Sometimes the truth hurts! But, one can also learn from it. And I think some of the TROLLS IN THIS THREAD,
ARE BUDDIES BACKING THIS LATEST SCAM! Less, than a month ago, we were told by Spots, there would be no more changes. I think Spots was warning us with
the new wallet version, "404" That is the error number for a web page! My gut feeling, kept telling me I should BAIL! Unfortunately, I did not listen, must be a
coincidence! Spots, on numerous occasions has said us investors are pieces of "SHIT" in multiples threads.Then, the silver tongue comes out, telling us how were
going to make money and we buy into it again. After he has our money were just pieces of "SHIT" AGAIN! I am not mad, just disappointed, that Spots can not keep
his word. Tries to get us to feel sorry for him cause other people caused the problems. But it is not his fault! LMAO! GorillaEx is a joke, all be it a bad one!
BTC.Exchange was not much better, hardly had any volume, before we were talked into trading there. One fiasco after another. Spots, even admitted he was not
a good coder in this thread. All I can say is another lesson, learned the hard way. Spots, what goes around, eventually comes back to bite you in the ass.
Have fun continually screwing people, it eventually comes back to haunt you.

Peace, Dennis

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:37:44 AM

Ill slowly leak some situations in an effort to put pressure on spots to leave things as they are. What I mean by that is there is nothing stopping Spots from continuing to develop each of the 4 coins. My preassure earlier was not an attempt to troll or to cause mayhem, but I feel like too many people dont speak up. I accept that , there are leaders and followers in this world, and it must be that way. Im the last person Spots whats to deal with, because I dont just troll, I ask specific questions that will make him squirm. Then he will usually give some nonsense or vague answer, or not answer at all. Here are some examples of the past few days:  ( I will copy and paste them untouched).

"Q": Questions from me:
"A" Answers from spots

Q: So when does the swap happen?
A: When I'm satisfied everything works properly

Q: When does MMXIV stop staking?
A: <No response>

Q:  Anyone notice that stake interest is 100% a year, it has VERY long confirmation times, yet somehow has gone from 10,000+/- coins to over 26,000 coins in a couple of months?
A: I have been telling people to split their deposits up to get the most out of the staking system for BUCKS and Variance. The more inputs you have, the more often you will stake.  <BULLSHIT ANSWER>. 100% a year CANNOT turn into 260% in two months, if you have smaller stakes..LOL. He then returns 2 posts later and realizes his bullshit answer and says "The new wallet for gorillabucks changed the staking to the vary system of staking why it went up so much plus the chain was moved along to get the coins back out of stake.".  <MY COMMENT>: 100% is STILL 100% no mater if you slow the chain down or speed it up.

Q:So then most everyone should have 2.5X the amount they started with as most people bought bucks at about the same time, as it was a small window. What im saying is the money supply went up 2.6X , therefore MOST people should have 2.6X the amount they started with as everyone started at about the same time. Do I have this right?
A: At the current price, you've made over 30% in less than a month, and you're still upset.. <HES SAYING YOU MADE MONEY , NOW SHUT UP, YOUR SAYING TOO MUCH>

So looking at this, we have to wonder what does spots have to hide? Why not just answer the questions?

Ill give you guys 1 appetizer of the bullshit that he has been pulling, and I caught him red handed.

On 5/29/15 the day the chain moved very fast. A Very strange thing happened. Im watching the chain move the blocks and every second, I did a getinfo in the console to check money supply. The chain moved near 10,000 blocks, over 90% of the time, the money supply NEVER went up. Here is what Im saying: EVERY block *WILL* reward someone, but that money was NOT registering on the chain, as the money supply was not increasing. I probably checked money supply a few hundred times within that 30 min span. Ask ANY dev: SOMEONE gets a stake reward for every single block, AND the money supply ALWAYS goes up, and the money supply never increased 90% of the time. I even emailed him and told him, "hey Ive noticed what your doing, and you need to be careful, if I noticed it others will". I didnt want to start a bunch of shit on the thread, and never said anything, but now his wreckless actions have cost ME money. For those of you that dont understand, at the end of that fast cycle there were a few thousand more coins. About a week later I checked again, and there was magically near 10,000 coins added to the money supply.
I hope he doesnt deny it, cause I have actual emails proving this. So where did those thousands of "BUCKS" go that did NOT show up in the money supply, any guesses?

Ive got lots more situations like this, and they will get juicier as I go along , unless Spots agrees to leave these coins the hell alone, and make positive changes like add dice games, and shit like that. The ONLY reason I brought up my IQ was to confirm what he already knew, I am leaps and bounds ahead of him with regard to intelligence, so my point was , he WILL slide sneaky shit past most people, but not me, and if it gets real out of hand I will unload all I know, and ikts much more than he can EVER imagine. THAT was my point, knock off your bullshit because someone IS here watching you and can see right through you.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:40:48 AM

Ill slowly leak some situations in an effort to put pressure on spots to leave things as they are. What I mean by that is there is nothing stopping Spots from continuing to develop each of the 4 coins. My preassure earlier was not an attempt to troll or to cause mayhem, but I feel like too many people dont speak up. I accept that , there are leaders and followers in this world, and it must be that way. Im the last person Spots whats to deal with, because I dont just troll, I ask specific questions that will make him squirm. Then he will usually give some nonsense or vague answer, or not answer at all. Here are some examples of the past few days:  ( I will copy and paste them untouched).

"Q": Questions from me:
"A" Answers from spots

Q: So when does the swap happen?
A: When I'm satisfied everything works properly

Q: When does MMXIV stop staking?
A: <No response>

Q:  Anyone notice that stake interest is 100% a year, it has VERY long confirmation times, yet somehow has gone from 10,000+/- coins to over 26,000 coins in a couple of months?
A: I have been telling people to split their deposits up to get the most out of the staking system for BUCKS and Variance. The more inputs you have, the more often you will stake.  <BULLSHIT ANSWER>. 100% a year CANNOT turn into 260% in two months, if you have smaller stakes..LOL. He then returns 2 posts later and realizes his bullshit answer and says "The new wallet for gorillabucks changed the staking to the vary system of staking why it went up so much plus the chain was moved along to get the coins back out of stake.".  <MY COMMENT>: 100% is STILL 100% no mater if you slow the chain down or speed it up.

Q:So then most everyone should have 2.5X the amount they started with as most people bought bucks at about the same time, as it was a small window. What im saying is the money supply went up 2.6X , therefore MOST people should have 2.6X the amount they started with as everyone started at about the same time. Do I have this right?
A: f that is the current price, you've made over 30% in less than a month, and you're still upset.. <HES SAYING YOU MADE MONEY , NOW SHUT UP, YOUR SAYING TOO MUCH>

So looking at this, we have to wonder what does spots have to hide? Why not just answer the questions?

Ill give you guys 1 appetizer of the bullshit that he has been pulling, and I caught him red handed.

On 5/29/15 the day the chain moved very fast. A Very strange thing happened. Im watching the chain move the blocks and every second, I did a getinfo in the console to check money supply. The chain moved near 10,000 blocks, over 90% of the time, the money supply NEVER went up. Here is what Im saying: EVERY block *WILL* reward someone, but that money was NOT registering on the chain, as the money supply was not increasing. I probably checked money supply a few hundred times within that 30 min span. Ask ANY dev: SOMEONE gets a stake reward for every single block, AND the money supply ALWAYS goes up, and the money supply never increased 90% of the time. I even emailed him and told him, "hey Ive noticed what your doing, and you need to be careful, if I noticed it others will". I didnt want to start a bunch of shit on the thread, and never said anything, but now his wreckless actions have cost ME money.
I hope he doesnt deny it, cause I have actual emails proving this. So where did those thousands of "BUCKS" go that did NOT show up in the money supply, any guesses?

Ive got lots more situations like this, and they will get juicier as I go along , unless Spots agrees to leave these coins the hell alone, and make positive changes like add dice games, and shit like that. The ONLY reason I brought up my IQ was to confirm what he already knew, I am leaps and bounds ahead of him with regard to intelligence, so my point was , he WILL slide sneaky shit past most people, but not me, and if it gets real out of hand I will unload all I know, and ikts much more than he can EVER imagine. THAT was my point, knock off your bullshit because someone IS here watching you and can see right through you.

Vegas

If spots doesn't leave the coins the way they are, I hope you leak all the conversations.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 12:43:00 AM

I hope he does, too. Vegas knows nothing lol this is just another attempt to feel relevant by someone who does nothing but make money off stupid people who listen to him. Feel free to look back and see how MMXIV made him over $12,000 already

I could not possibly care less who likes or hates my decision. It's going forward, no matter what anyone says

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:46:15 AM

I hope he does, too. Vegas knows nothing lol this is just another attempt to feel relevant by someone who does nothing but make money off stupid people who listen to him. Feel free to look back and see how MMXIV made him over $12,000 already

I could not possibly care less who likes or hates my decision. It's going forward, no matter what anyone says

DID I not email you on the 25th of June and tell you that I saw thousands of blocks move and money supply stayed the same!??! I also warned you to watch out, that I figuered it out, and others might too. TELL THE TRUTH!!! DONT EVADE WITH BULLSHIT!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:47:04 AM

If MMXIV has been so profitable for him, why would you change the coin? No one will invest in your coin, it will get removed from Bittrex and other exchanges. Are you prepared for that?

neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:51:54 AM

Does anyone here have a value in mind of where Teeth could be in market cap if BTC gains mass adoption?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:54:19 AM

Truthfully guys..here is the short of it. Im not into wrecking someones business, I started off by holding out my hand to see how I could calm things, I even offered to help him for free. Im not into drama or bullshit. I just dont want to see everyone get screwed out of their hard earned cash, thats all it was. Ive always been a big supporter of spots in many ways, but I cannot associate with him now. I just want out and as far away as possible from him. Ive been on this planet for 43 years, long enough to know that the universe takes care of itself. Those that operate from negative energy will eventually destroy themselves. Spots doesnt need my help destroying his businesses, he is doing a fine job on his own.

Vegas

elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:00:27 AM

Just my point..what if you held 600,000 MMXIV and you couldnt sell them, BUT had the power to make many other choices to gain, even if it meant screwing everyone else!?!? Suddenly by merging these worthless coins, they become VERY valuable simply because of the amount of coins, and NOT what they are worth. Sound fair? You think hes doing all this for YOU guys?!@?!.. LOL.

Vegas

You mean like your website... you doing that for everyone else are you?

Maybe he should build an 'information' website to advertise the coins that he holds instead.
In fact, he could mine just about any shitcoin early, gain a huge advantage and when those new investors follow his 'independent' advice on these shitcoins, he could dump into them.
Mine up another shitcoin early, post another cut and paste article from bitcointalk, make another dump. Rinse and repeat. Much easier than developing a coin don't you think?

Your problem is you give yourself far too much credit, firstly for thinking you are far smarter than everyone else and that nobody knows exactly how you operate, secondly for believing that you speak on behalf of everyone else.

You are not Robin Hood, you're a greedy manipulator who spends his days gouging pennies from people new to crypto. Everyone who has been in this game longer than a few months can see right through you, you know that right?

You better get back to that mirror you enjoy so much and take another look.

Kyle1836

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:02:28 AM

Truthfully guys..here is the short of it. Im not into wrecking someones business, I started off by holding out my hand to see how I could calm things, I even offered to help him for free. Im not into drama or bullshit. I just dont want to see everyone get screwed out of their hard earned cash, thats all it was. Ive always been a big supporter of spots in many ways, but I cannot associate with him now. I just want out and as far away as possible from him. Ive been on this planet for 43 years, long enough to know that the universe takes care of itself. Those that operate from negative energy will eventually destroy themselves. Spots doesnt need my help destroying his businesses, he is doing a fine job on his own.

Vegas

Agreed. He'll wreck his own coin all by himself. 24hour buy price = $0

notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:03:42 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 04:18:38 AM by notabeliever

GUYS!!!    Undecided
you can't see the wood for the trees.  Angry

new coin will have :
Pos
coin control
stealth
masternodes

I sure prefer this over all these current 4 coins, that are doomed to die (for the obvious reasons).
iGotSpots already told enough for us to take action and to get ready for the next step.
You guys will all profit from this merge : mark my words.
..and @vegasguy : damn man, you are very annoying since past few days. stop bragging about yourself and your magical IQ and go re-read the 2nd line above.

this BCT board is really a rat infested pithole

existing coins could get a wallet update with those features as most new coins do this already.

You know what bothers me is I paid 9.99 for 6 months of staking Teeth (now lifetime yes thankyou)
I paid 9.99 for staking Bucks. How do you explain selling these to us and now merging the two into one. Its like a bait and switch.

I think you need to address all these individual coins contracts for staking down to one. each staking coin cost 9.99 a piece and what happens when their is only one coin. Reimburse the other contract 9.99. A month ago you sold us something and its gone. The only benefit is for the people that picked Bucks as the coin to stake for 9.99. In away you did the same bait and switch when you sold staking contracts for MMXIV, 10k and Balls then took 9.99 and ran away.

Doesn't it make sense people.
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:12:07 AM

Im gonna let this all play out, untouched. I would encourage everyone to add up what your spots coins are worth now, because I have a sinking feeling, that they will be worth a whole lot less after the swap. See if im wrong. Consider this the top holder of MMXIV has over half a million coins. He will get a VERY large chunk of those bucks, just for having all those worthless coins. I wont say his name.

Vegas

I also feel like this, all I'm going to do is hold onto my $25 worth of MMXIV and let it stake until the swap. Things might look up, but MMXIV is too cheap to sell as of now, so I might as well just try my luck holding.
If you started out with $25 and it still is worth that don't you think staking would of grown it a little more? Mine has but not the last swap for 10k really hurt me because it wasn't 1 for 1 it was less and someone go the more.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: