Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646809 times)
DigiLab

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:15:06 AM

https://vimeo.com/400842901

This was from his conference Oct 19.

origin-AL, wow, great find, right in haters and spammers face. One to wonder how many of these haters are paid ones, or MA is in their way by him exposing the truth.
And you are correct for the 2018 correction on DOW. It was on his private blog (I had access at the time).
Whoever doubts that, still can check on his private blog, from end of January 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:01:44 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:45:17 PM by AnonymousCoder

I found out about M.A. around half a year ago. Myself being an engineer, I don't want to learn, I want to understand.
And for me that was possible only following M.A.

An engineer needs Martin Armstrong to understand?

Perhaps time to go back to school to catch up?

Gestern wusste ich nicht wie man das Wort "Ingenieur" schreibt, heute bin ich einen.

But remember the joke about tigers. Why do you blow the horn? To keep the tigers away. But there are no tigers here. There you see!
Armstronghater

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:25:50 PM

https://vimeo.com/400842901

This was from his conference Oct 19.

I think Anonymous Coder is the real fraud trying to promote his website.  Think, why would someone be so obsessed with hating on another man every day?  If you don't find Socrates useful just don't use it, everything ain't for everyone..

Martin has  been spot on the DOW.  JAN  2018 called a sell to the day.  Then foretasted a likely down to sideways market with, ideally a low in jan 2020.  After the 18 high was exceeded we warned that a high on the 2020 turning point would indicate a severe correction there after.

I have never seen anyone else even remotely more useful as Martin.  The haters here are ether looking sort term or completely do not understand how to use socrates.  I'ts not a magic computer giving you buy and sell signals, more like weather forecasting.  Martins forecasts are very long term and he is often looking at charts where a year or quarter are one candle. 

As far as reversals and arrays, they tend to work great in a trending/volatile market even on the daily.  Not so well in chop but you can trade against them as support/resistance on a range.

As for him spending 11 years in jail, he was held in contempt the entire time without a charge and the people he supposedly defrauded did everything they could to help him and come to his defense...

Anyone who is in the ECM group please send me an invite.

Haha, what a crock.

So explain Armstrong's missed call in Bitcoin?

Armstrong said the overall stock market would top in January. It didn't. Armstrong also never mentioned anything about a panic in the stock markets in March.

Armstrong's 2015 gold report was completely useless as the benchmarks were either wrong or signaled nothing. 

Still waiting for the collapse of the Euro Armstrong was calling for from 2015-17. Still waiting for Armstrong's $5000 gold call.

This post is basically Armstrong to the tee. He'll claim he nailed events in the past (which he didn't), provide vague language where he can claim anything, then blame others for his failings.

Armstrong = fraud.
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:10:09 PM

The monthly forecasting array on the Dow Jones was showing a panic cycle in March 2020 as far back as SEPTEMBER 2019. it called for February 2020 as a turning point which produced a high, March as the next which produced a low which was also a panic cycle, April was the next turning point which produced a high, now we have May which should produce a low on an intraday/closing basis.

See link for monthly array in September 2019:https://ibb.co/YWqR9Yp
That is what real PROOF looks like,  there is tremendous value in Armstrong's work.

Have you ever thought for a single moment that you could be wrong? People with real intelligence doubt and question things but coder is utterly convinced that I am Armstrong based on a PM message, as usual always jumping to conclusions  Cheesy  how stupid and naive do you have to be? The only thing it proves  is that you must have some mental disability.

Every single conclusion by coder requires a massive leap of faith.
Indyz

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:20:51 PM

The monthly forecasting array on the Dow Jones was showing a panic cycle in March 2020 as far back as SEPTEMBER 2019. it called for February 2020 as a turning point which produced a high, March as the next which produced a low which was also a panic cycle, April was the next turning point which produced a high, now we have May which should produce a low on an intraday/closing basis.

That is what real PROOF looks like,  there is tremendous value in Armstrong's work.

Have you ever thought for a single moment that you could be wrong? People with real intelligence doubt and question things but coder is utterly convinced that I am Armstrong based on a PM message, as usual always jumping to conclusions  Cheesy  how stupid and naive do you have to be? The only thing it proves  is that you must have some mental disability.

Where did you go for the past month or so? Couldn't take the heat on all the wrong calls? Think people already forgot, so you are back again to pump some more before the dump?
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:54:19 PM

Where did you go for the past month or so? Couldn't take the heat on all the wrong calls? Think people already forgot, so you are back again to pump some more before the dump?

Oh wait of course nobody here knows how to read an array. There is no discussion happening here. This is the losers club, I am already gone.   Kiss

MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:57:29 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 08:07:56 PM by MA_talk

Lol, I might actually believe it, just look at this pure coincidence blog post today:  

Posted May 4, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Dear Mr. Armstrong:

I apologize that I called you a fraud. Sometimes being a virgo is very hard. I became information overloaded and my tongue is very sharp. I am still reading your blog and I am amazed that you post the Corbett Report, which I follow religiously like yours.

Is Marty shaking in his boots?  

I normally don't read Armstrong's blog, which provides no valuable information.  Below is the quote from the post of "reader" from the above link:

This COVID-19 hoax is the greatest deception of all time and/or in my life time.  No matter what I tell my mother about the truth, I was laughed and ignored.

And Martin Armstrong did not say anything about it, implicitly agreeing to this "reader".

This entire post has so much rambling that it almost seems that Armstrong is losing it.  And of course,
I "excepted"
Another typical typo from Armstrong.

This reader appears to be a Chinese, wishing that Nationalist Party takes over Mainland China.  And use Middle Kingdom to refer to China.
Well, I have lots of Chinese friends and relatives, and have been reading Chinese news for the last N years, and let me tell you that

ZERO PERCENT

of Chinese that I know will ever use the term "Middle Kingdom" in such way, and

ZERO PERCENT

of Chinese that I know has this desire of Nationalist Party taking over.

Seriously NONE.  The above "comments" from this reader seems to me to be MADE UP totally, due to his lack of knowledge of Chinese culture and people.

WHY would a reader make up some comments like that?  Well, most likely, the existence of this reader was made up, possibly just like several (if not all) of other readers' comments.

Indeed, what Armstrong has been providing is just sort of endless comedy shows.

But if you want to take his blog as gospel, you are certainly welcome.  Extra-ordinary claim (of successful predictions) requires extra-ordinary evidences.  Ordinary hedge fund manager Bill Ackman came out of this COVID-19, earning several billions.  And Martin Armstrong made how much?  Let him show his tax return, paying billions of capital gain, and I would believe that.  He can prove that by giving a reputable third party the right to access his tax return using form 4506-T, and I'm sure that he can lay this entire discussion about him being a FRAUD to rest immediately.  I will go on record that if I can volunteer to be this third party, I will report nothing but truth.

Armstrong is just 1 signature away to lay all fraud claims to rest.
MA_talk

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:02:07 PM

Oh wait of course nobody here knows how to read an array. There is no discussion happening here. This is the losers club, I am already gone.   Kiss

Gumbi, why do you want to sue AnonymousCoder for defamation, when you are not Armstrong himself?

Isn't that all glories to you, when someone says that you're Armstrong himself?  Or is such statement adding to your infamy?

Hey, you still owe me the explanation of how both October 7th and October 1st are ECM dates claimed by Armstrong himself, and Armstrong claims ECM is accurate down to the day.

Geez, accurate down to the day to which date?

nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:04:49 PM

He can't even spell correctly.

"Monthly Forecast Array Arrticulation"

The arrays as you have shown MUTATE.

They are dynamically updated using LINEAR formulas on a SINGLE TIME SERIES on a closing basis.

Therefore, the arrays are USELESS because what you see and act on TODAY can be changed and thus nullified TOMORROW.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:46:28 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 09:12:18 PM by Gumbi

Oh wait of course nobody here knows how to read an array. There is no discussion happening here. This is the losers club, I am already gone.   Kiss

Gumbi, why do you want to sue AnonymousCoder for defamation, when you are not Armstrong himself?

Isn't that all glories to you, when someone says that you're Armstrong himself?  Or is such statement adding to your infamy?

Hey, you still owe me the explanation of how both October 7th and October 1st are ECM dates claimed by Armstrong himself, and Armstrong claims ECM is accurate down to the day.

Hello Ma_talk,

I am simply trolling him, he lives in his own world, its really just funny to me to watch him come to conclusions based on nothing really. I am simply revealing his own prejudice, every single thing he says is a belief there are no real evidence to support it.

Regarding the ECM dates being different,  Ma_talk that is just a typo buddy, Armstrong has revealed in great detail how the ECM dates are calculated. there is not a single blog post that supports it. There is typos found under his writings but there have been only 2/3 that have been found over the course of decades.

are you aware of Armstrong latest forecast, not really his of course but socrates on the quarterly array, its calling for a 2nd quarter low here so we should see either a new low in May/June below that of March or at the very least a lower quarterly closing(end of June) in the Dow Jones below what was made during the 1st quarter(end of March),

I can in real time tell you what is going to happen only once key reversals are elected on a closing basis. The unit of 3 rule will apply but I can prove it quite easily that it works.

according to Armstrong there is going to be one more move down before we get the slingshot upwards into 2022. the yearly array has a big turning point in 2022 for the Dow Jones
If you are looking to go long US equities you have your shot here in May/June to buy and sell for the high in 2022(ECM date). this is going to happen, I wonder when you will finally see the light... maybe once this forecasts come's true, who knows

Link to monthly array for the Dow:   https://ibb.co/QjjRGqn

just look at the monthly array posted in November 2019, read the text it quite clearly calls for a turning point in February(high), then March(low), then April(high), and then May( low). June could end up being a turning point on a monthly closing basis but with May as the intraday low.

How can anyone with a straight face say there is no value to Armstrong's work? how do you explain such accuracy. Truth is really stranger than fiction.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:06:35 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:45:09 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi Martin Armstrong is obviously spamming this forum now. He has been warned. Everything he says he has said before and the stuff he says has been debunked many times.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case at econsumer.gov
Armstronghater

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:18:56 PM

Sure, easy to go back and change something to make you look right, that's what Armstrong is generally known for.

I know I'm not wrong because I bought the scam gold report in 2015 and subscribed to Socrates (what a mistake).

I also like how you blame the consumer, instead of admitting the arrays are poorly done and confusing as hell.

There was never anything mentioning a crash in late February/March.

Also, you haven't responded to Armstrong's wrong calls on bitcoin, the Euro and gold.

How Armstrong sleeps at night is beyond me, but he did dupe Japanese investors out of a ton money in the 1990s, which is why he went to jail.
MA_talk

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:24:34 PM

Isn't that all glories to you, when someone says that you're Armstrong himself?  Or is such statement adding to your infamy?

Hello Ma_talk,
 Regarding the ECM dates being different,  Ma_talk that is just a typo buddy, Armstrong has revealed in great detail how the ECM dates are calculated. there is not a single blog post that supports it. There is typos found under his writings but there have been only 2/3 that have been found over the course of decades.

Armstrong's core model of ECM was dated 2015.75 as Oct 7th, 2015
https://web.archive.org/web/20190210014758/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/writings/1999-2/the-business-cycle-and-the-future/
by the way, he was unable to properly round 3.1416 to 3142, but rather 3144 days between each ECM dates,

and then he changed his date later to Oct 1st, 2015, claiming that his model produces dates accurate down to the day,
https://web.archive.org/web/20170514145217/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/did-world-war-iii-start-on-the-precise-day-of-the-ecm/

In fact, his 8.6 has 10 fractional digits to allow him to have accuracy down to the day.  It's really  8.6153846615
http://web.archive.org/web/20141015175106/http:/armstrongeconomics.com/

Obviously Oct 1st, is not the same date as Oct 7th.  And he's got all the future ECM dates to reconcile as TYPO, but of course, they will all be accurate down to the day.

While Gumbi/Armstrong coming in, saying that it's a typo, he does remember to promote Armstrong by throwing in more ambiguous forecasts from Armstrong.  Just keep predicting for another 1000 times.  You bet Armstrong will get at least one of the predictions right.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:42:52 PM

Hello Ma_talk,

Armstrong's core model of ECM was dated 2015.75 as Oct 7th, 2015
https://web.archive.org/web/20190210014758/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/writings/1999-2/the-business-cycle-and-the-future/
by the way, he was unable to properly round 3.1416 to 3142, but rather 3144 days between each ECM dates,

and then he changed his date later to Oct 1st, 2015, claiming that his model produces dates accurate down to the day,
https://web.archive.org/web/20170514145217/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/did-world-war-iii-start-on-the-precise-day-of-the-ecm/

In fact, his 8.6 has 10 fractional digits to allow him to have accuracy down to the day.  It's really  8.6153846615
http://web.archive.org/web/20141015175106/http:/armstrongeconomics.com/

Obviously Oct 1st, is not the same date as Oct 7th.  And he's got all the future ECM dates to reconcile as TYPO, but of course, they will all be accurate down to the day.

While Gumbi/Armstrong coming in, saying that it's a typo, he does remember to promote Armstrong by throwing in more ambiguous forecasts from Armstrong.  Just keep predicting for another 1000 times.  You bet Armstrong will get at least one of the predictions right.

so you have 1/2 pages in the course of a 50 year career, wow I'm totally convinced that is so damming.

There is not a single blog post going back as far as 2009 that shows a change in the ECM dates. go ahead and try and find one. If you believe one or two pages is evidence that he changes the ECM dates and it is not a simple typo, then you are beyond stupid.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog/page/1224/

You don't understand how forecasting works, you have no understanding about cycles or cyclical analysis and you think your opinion has any worth?
Indyz

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:43:55 PM

Oh wait of course nobody here knows how to read an array. There is no discussion happening here. This is the losers club, I am already gone.   Kiss

No answers to the tough questions huh? Just insults? You are only insulting yourself bud by not answering. Showing your true colors.

Everyone can see you for what you really are. Ask a question that does not gel with your agenda, start the insults and diversions. lol.

Thanks for proving our point.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:47:46 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:45:01 PM by AnonymousCoder

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

We don't want to spam the forum like others and we don't want to disrupt the sequence either so click here for the article.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case at econsumer.gov
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:55:29 PM

No answers to the tough questions huh? Just insults? You are only insulting yourself bud by not answering. Showing your true colors.

Everyone can see you for what you really are. Ask a question that does not gel with your agenda, start the insults and diversions. lol.

the answer to all those forecasts is that they are simply out of date. Socrates updates the array/reversals every day/week/month and you want to cling to a static blog post. Huh New reversals are generated if new highs/lows are made, which of course are not going to be included. That is the mistake that is being made so there is nothing to address and those blog posts prove nothing at all.

That destroys all so called claims about failed forecasts posted here. The private blog of course would of included updates but that is conveniently never mentioned. They have already come to their conclusion why should they bother looking any deeper into it.
MA_talk

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:11:13 PM

the answer to all those forecasts is that they are simply out of date. Socrates updates the array/reversals every day/week/month and you want to cling to a static blog post. Huh New reversals are generated if new highs/lows are made, which of course are not going to be included. That is the mistake that is being made so there is nothing to address and those blog posts prove nothing at all.

That destroys all so called claims about failed forecasts posted here. The private blog of course would of included updates but that is conveniently never mentioned. They have already come to their conclusion why should they bother looking any deeper into it.

Armstrong claims to be able to forecast long-term trends, years or decades before they happen.  Now, Gumbi says that these forecasts are simply out of date.

If I continue to change my forecasts all the way dynamically, I can get everything right.  I will just stay behind current events by 1 day, and everyday I will come out and say that "see, I predicted the exact things yesterday.  You all need to pay me and subscribe the private blogs."

Let's see, Dow Jones next major test going to be 40000.  On Jan 24, 2020.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJ_BTOLxxo

Hmm.  Isn't that too close to the sharpest stock market crash, and the great forecaster did NOT warn anything about major crash?

"Great" call.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:24:36 PM

Armstrong claims to be able to forecast long-term trends, years or decades before they happen.  Now, Gumbi says that these forecasts are simply out of date.

If I continue to change my forecasts all the way dynamically, I can get everything right.  I will just stay behind current events by 1 day, and everyday I will come out and say that "see, I predicted the exact things yesterday.  You all need to pay me and subscribe the private blogs."

Let's see, Dow Jones next major test going to be 40000.  On Jan 24, 2020.

Hmm.  Isn't that too close to the sharpest stock market crash, and the great forecaster did NOT warn anything about major crash?

"Great" call.

again you continue to make the same mistake and cling to a static forecast which is what it looked like at specific point in time, but the market was unable to get passed key bullish reversals and time was simply up. Armstrong can predict turning points, such as the one in 2022(ECM date) with the Dow Jones yearly array lining up with the ECM.  You can argue whether 2022 will be a high or a low at this time, we will ultimately need to see new highs above that made this year in 2020 and elect key monthly  to yearly bullish reversals to confirm that move with confidence that we will see a temp high in 2022. but mark my words 2022 will be a turning point.

Armstrong and his model can forecast turning points nothing more, nothing less it is your own misunderstanding but time is more important than price.  If you like i can post the yearly array for the Dow Jones, the longer term has the most accuracy when it comes to the array.
nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:41:23 PM

Armstrong claims to be able to forecast long-term trends, years or decades before they happen.  Now, Gumbi says that these forecasts are simply out of date.

If I continue to change my forecasts all the way dynamically, I can get everything right.  I will just stay behind current events by 1 day, and everyday I will come out and say that "see, I predicted the exact things yesterday.  You all need to pay me and subscribe the private blogs."

Let's see, Dow Jones next major test going to be 40000.  On Jan 24, 2020.

Hmm.  Isn't that too close to the sharpest stock market crash, and the great forecaster did NOT warn anything about major crash?

"Great" call.

again you continue to make the same mistake and cling to a static forecast which is what it looked like at specific point in time, but the market was unable to get passed key bullish reversals and time was simply up. Armstrong can predict turning points, such as the one in 2022(ECM date) with the Dow Jones yearly array lining up with the ECM.  You can argue whether 2022 will be a high or a low at this time, we will ultimately need to see new highs above that made this year in 2020 and elect key monthly  to yearly bullish reversals to confirm that move with confidence that we will see a temp high in 2022. but mark my words 2022 will be a turning point.

Armstrong and his model can forecast turning points nothing more, nothing less it is your own misunderstanding but time is more important than price.  If you like i can post the yearly array for the Dow Jones, the longer term has the most accuracy when it comes to the array.

A forecast has to be static, otherwise it is useless!

If a business is relying on a forecast, they make decisions in the PRESENT based on FUTURE expectations. What good is a weekly, monthly or yearly forecast if it dynamically changes when the forecast date approaches?
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: