Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:48:57 AM

i would to share how too get rich :
1. investation in capital market
2. investation in property
3.dont scared to started from ZERO
thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley
don't scared to started from zero Smiley
yes the most common mistake people to succeed are lazy or scare to start
its good if you are starting from Zero then you don't have to scared because you have nothing for lost and if you going with positive mind then you must win
Hahaha , thats right bro, if you start well from zero bro? Can you give me tips how to starting from zero? Can you give examples of the impact of people who do not start from zero?

Can you amswer that?
I personally start from zero just have computer one year done work with captcha typing now in last one year doing with bitcoin and my account in Cryptsy filled with 1 btc I never deposit any amount from my pocket just all from some good faucets and trading even 3 exchanges run with good amount of money but I am still doing good

But you still have the computer and a house, electricity... etc etc Starting from zero, really from zero would mean to live on the street and start from there which is insanely hard but not impossible, there is a story of someone that actually was a millionaire after living on the street.

there is multiple story actually and a woman too, but those people got very lucky, in fact for every oen of those lucky men/women there are 10k that are still homeless

i've also started from zero with bitcoin, never invested anything, my first gpu used for gaming gave me the opportunity to make one bitcoin

with that bitcoin i bought two gpu and instamined the shit out of every altcoin which made me a good amount, then cointellect come out and again with gpu and asic i turned few btc in many btc and now with singature campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

How too get "rich"

You need to know what exactly is rich to you?
Are you considered rich if you have your own car and house?
Are you considered rich because you don't owe anyone money but you can eat 3 times a day and have a good and peaceful life

Yeah! I agree with you man
Everyone have different meaning of "rich". if you're a gratefull person, having a complete "body" is one of kind of "rich".

In my mind, meaning of rich is so simple all needs fulfilled Cheesy
ajun96

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:10:24 PM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley
its good if you are starting from Zero then you don't have to scared because you have nothing for lost and if you going with positive mind then you must win
Hahaha , thats right bro, if you start well from zero bro? Can you give me tips how to starting from zero? Can you give examples of the impact of people who do not start from zero?

Can you amswer that?
I personally start from zero just have computer one year done work with captcha typing now in last one year doing with bitcoin and my account in Cryptsy filled with 1 btc I never deposit any amount from my pocket just all from some good faucets and trading even 3 exchanges run with good amount of money but I am still doing good

Its so amazing if you start from zero and can earn 1btc from faucet and trading, how much time you can get it bro ? Because its imposible for me if can earn 1btc from trading without deposite/capital ?
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:31:11 PM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley

Can you amswer that?

Its so amazing if you start from zero and can earn 1btc from faucet and trading, how much time you can get it bro ? Because its imposible for me if can earn 1btc from trading without deposite/capital ?
I mostly spend 6 to 10 hours daily because from start I love this bitcoin and alt coins trading now after one year its giving me some good dividend so thinking to do this as full time work
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:43:53 PM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley

Can you amswer that?

I mostly spend 6 to 10 hours daily because from start I love this bitcoin and alt coins trading now after one year its giving me some good dividend so thinking to do this as full time work

Yeah i spend so much time for bitcoin
and i think its such a full time work for me
but it does not mean anything
because i love bitcoin and i would spend all of my time to earn it
ajun96

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:06:00 PM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley

Can you amswer that?

all of your time do you use to earn bitcoin? what you dont have a job in the your real life
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:12:10 AM

It's easy. 

Just build a time machine, go back to 2015, and buy 10,000 Monero for 50 cents each.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin

I agree with both of the above, I knew when BTC was only 1 usd and could have bought a few hundred and now be sorted but oh well we have to find a way to solve problems, then we can become rich later on if the problem solved is big enough or important enough for people to notice and that is what I am working on, a labor of love at the moment.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:14:51 AM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley

Can you amswer that?

Think again with your mean about " start from zero"
i have computer i have brain i have health

my opinion about zero is I do not have to buy anything else to start it Smiley
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:08:31 AM

Sounds like a nerd gamer who fall in love with his game and never go outside to face real life again. Imo you dont love bitcoin, but you just love money, and you are too lazy to work in real life. No offense.

Nah, thats why no one cant be rich from "zero". People say there are many rich guy started from zero, but actually they had "skill" and "luck" combined.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:18:11 AM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley

Can you amswer that?

how long you've done for bitcoin?
i'm just begining, and i think bitcoin is not make profit in begining.. i hope i'll be patience to wait until sr.member
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:41:29 AM

How too get "rich"

You need to know what exactly is rich to you?
Are you considered rich if you have your own car and house?
Are you considered rich because you don't owe anyone money but you can eat 3 times a day and have a good and peaceful life

Yeah! I agree with you man
Everyone have different meaning of "rich". if you're a gratefull person, having a complete "body" is one of kind of "rich".

Then technically everyone is rich.

In different means like most people think would be economically wise are you rich. As in cash flow, and its good to hear that people see the few things that money cant buy obviusly nor with bitcoin.

If youre sick like steve jobs who died from a pancreatic cancer, not much you can do with those billions. Cancer sucks..  Undecided

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:14:27 AM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley

Can you amswer that?

But you still have the computer and a house, electricity... etc etc Starting from zero, really from zero would mean to live on the street and start from there which is insanely hard but not impossible, there is a story of someone that actually was a millionaire after living on the street.

there is multiple story actually and a woman too, but those people got very lucky, in fact for every oen of those lucky men/women there are 10k that are still homeless

i've also started from zero with bitcoin, never invested anything, my first gpu used for gaming gave me the opportunity to make one bitcoin

with that bitcoin i bought two gpu and instamined the shit out of every altcoin which made me a good amount, then cointellect come out and again with gpu and asic i turned few btc in many btc and now with singature campaign

Its hard to even imagine that in my mind though.

10k and still homeless? theres the ymca that charges $5 a month for internet,shower, and a bed like a shared dorm.

ajun96

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:40:10 AM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley

Can you amswer that?

No problem, understanding people is different, here to talk about starting from zero about earn bitcoin, if your statement "do not have to buy anything else to start it" i think its start from zero about to live hahaha Cheesy
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:21:37 AM

Nah, thats why no one cant be rich from "zero". People say there are many rich guy started from zero, but actually they had "skill" and "luck" combined.
Everyone start from zero, you can't just born with amazing skill of all sudden.
It's about how active and creative you are, not about where are you from
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:28:44 AM

Sounds like a nerd gamer who fall in love with his game and never go outside to face real life again. Imo you dont love bitcoin, but you just love money, and you are too lazy to work in real life. No offense.

skill, luck , brain , smart, interactive, pro active , kreative
that many people must have to start it Smiley
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:38:00 AM

To get rich, you need to work at least 16 hours a day constantly and that is not for 1 job.

And while you are doing that you need to search every better job opportunity there is.

I think i dont even need to say that you can not get rich by working for someone.

Build your own business.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
bananadines

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:50:55 AM

To get rich, you need to work at least 16 hours a day constantly and that is not for 1 job.

And while you are doing that you need to search every better job opportunity there is.

I think i dont even need to say that you can not get rich by working for someone.

Build your own business.

absolutely right, build your own business...
first make some money and invest on creative works. you need luck also.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:11:14 AM

Then technically everyone is rich.

In different means like most people think would be economically wise are you rich. As in cash flow, and its good to hear that people see the few things that money cant buy obviusly nor with bitcoin.

If youre sick like steve jobs who died from a pancreatic cancer, not much you can do with those billions. Cancer sucks..  Undecided
Atleast the rich guy like Steve Jobs has enjoyed his wealth from his working for his lifetime. Why we need long life if we have everything and watched people like what we have given to them  Wink

Everyone start from zero, you can't just born with amazing skill of all sudden.
It's about how active and creative you are, not about where are you from
Have you heard about "talent"? There are many people who try hardly to do something, but always failed in the end. Because they dont have talent. Talent is a foundation to be build become a skill.

skill, luck , brain , smart, interactive, pro active , kreative
that many people must have to start it Smiley
The most important points are skill, and luck. With both of them, you dont need anymore.

Work hardly for 16 hours wont make you can enjoy your wealth in the end, because you will get sick because of that  Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:08:18 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 12:20:32 PM by Erdogan

About using a time machine: You have one, in fact. The price is just as low as it was two years ago, and you have the advantage that the success of bitcoin is more certain now. Yes, you can go back in time (by doing nothing), and buy for the same cheap price.

Think about it, if you had had a real time machine and used it, would you in fact buy some coins? Or is it just cuddling with the discontent? Finding an excuse?

About getting rich (re the title): One thing is for sure, it is about action, not dreaming or babbling.

Correction: You have to dream (vizualize), and inform yourself, then act - many people stop at the acting part. Babbling you can do all the way, it doesn't hurt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: