Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:04:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414930 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:41:40 AM

To get rich, you need to work at least 16 hours a day constantly and that is not for 1 job.

And while you are doing that you need to search every better job opportunity there is.

I think i dont even need to say that you can not get rich by working for someone.

Build your own business.

absolutely right, build your own business...
first make some money and invest on creative works. you need luck also.

Haahh own bussines , need a lot of capital for its own business, while capital from where? Get from your mom ? Hahaha
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:16:45 AM

To get rich, you need to work at least 16 hours a day constantly and that is not for 1 job.

And while you are doing that you need to search every better job opportunity there is.

I think i dont even need to say that you can not get rich by working for someone.

Build your own business.

Haahh own bussines , need a lot of capital for its own business, while capital from where? Get from your mom ? Hahaha

Its easier said being done obviously.

But now days you can launch regardless either if its saving your moms allowance money or crowdsource funding on kickstarter or something similar.  Theres more projects being launched all the time on those crowd source sites. Then get further funding if it does produce sales.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:27:18 AM

It's easy. 

Just build a time machine, go back to 2015, and buy 10,000 Monero for 50 cents each.

Only if building a time machine was that easy.  Cheesy

But if someone really did build a time machine I think, they would be the richest man ever since they would be friends with bill gates and steve jobs and knowing to invest in them when they worked out of their garage.

lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:26:15 PM

It's easy. 

Just build a time machine, go back to 2015, and buy 10,000 Monero for 50 cents each.

But if someone really did build a time machine I think, they would be the richest man ever since they would be friends with bill gates and steve jobs and knowing to invest in them when they worked out of their garage.

The Timemachine  Roll Eyes
Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:27:45 PM

well very very easy. You give 1000$ to me and in 5 days i will give you 1million back ok deal?

Grin
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:32:21 PM

Build your own business.

Yes, not possible for each and every individual to start his own business as it involves a great funding and a huge capital, so for an ordinary guy, it is only to start a job and perform in the best possible way, and try to save money out of his salary and keep it safe for the future.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:35:02 PM

It's easy. 

Do you think Bill Gates or Steve jobs would just take money from anyone to dilute their own stock? No.

Even if you could go back, you still won't be able to do anything. Unless you have the qualifications and the skills, in which case you wouldn't need to go back.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:43:56 PM

To get rich is a matter of investment of both time and money. Weather it's paying for education costs, business startup costs, time spent running a business, or time spent earning the particular education, hard work ethic and smart investments are key in getting rich. There is no such thing as a get-rich-quick scheme; in today's economy, there can be a lot of time invested before there is any profit. A smart person realizes that many of these HYIP/cloud mining services are scams and avoid them. In addition, a rich person budgets and spends there money wisely. Several famous millionaires blew their life savings in a single night.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:12:28 PM

Think about what it takes to get rich off of cryptocurrency.   

Think of how many years you have spent reading forums and learning and understanding what cryptocurrency is.   Consider the time you have spent pondering how it might disrupt the world.  Don't discount the very real CPU power and/or monetary risks you have to take speculating on a new currency.  And this is saying nothing of the technical expertise that led you to be reading about this stuff in the first place. 

So remember when/if you get rich off speculating in cryptocurrency that it was most certainly not just pure luck.  It took the skill of understanding and forecasting the future, and the dedication to learn everything you could about this new Frontier... And only then did that little spark of luck factor in. 

When/if you get rich off of crypto, you will have earned it just as much as any of the famous investors of the 20th century did. 

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:01:34 AM

If you really dont have any money or other capital to make your own business, the last way to get rich is make sure you have a special talent. There are many profession that doesnt require huge capital, like singer or sportsman imo. In bitcoin world, the best way is having a talent in code programming or anything like that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:05:57 AM

If you really dont have any money or other capital to make your own business, the last way to get rich is make sure you have a special talent. There are many profession that doesnt require huge capital, like singer or sportsman imo. In bitcoin world, the best way is having a talent in code programming or anything like that.

i agree it mark not have huge capital to start build facebook but he have special talent to build facebook
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:50:46 AM

Taking the role of an entrepreneur, you can use other peoples money for the investment. The only difference is that you can not decide for yourself, you will have to persuade someone else that the project is profitable, and that you are trustworthy. For a good project, there is always money.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:58:43 PM

To make a lot of money you need to have a lot of money. So if you want to be rich you better try to marry rich women!
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:52:51 PM

Taking the role of an entrepreneur, you can use other peoples money for the investment. The only difference is that you can not decide for yourself, you will have to persuade someone else that the project is profitable, and that you are trustworthy. For a good project, there is always money.

Exactly, thats why the most important point to build own business are talent/skill and luck, not always need capital. With talent, we could attract investors attention to invest in our business. And we always need a small part of luck, to get the attention. Sometimes we can make business with our luck to get capital from investor although we only have average skill.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:43:31 PM

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.
bimasena25

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

https://bitcointester.com/

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:49:57 PM

yes, if we can have time vehicle back 2008, buy btc very lot,
and sell today,
hahhah

Bitcoin Tester

*Image Removed*
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:12:54 PM

It's also not just about income, it's also about budgeting and saving. No matter how much your making, if your spending your earnings unwisely, you will still be poor. You will realistically speaking have to make sacrifices to live a comfortable lifestyle. If I earned $100,000 a year and I had a cocaine problem, I probably would be broke most of the year. If I manage and spend my money wisely I could be considered rich.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:32:26 AM

Build your own business.

Yes, not possible for each and every individual to start his own business as it involves a great funding and a huge capital, so for an ordinary guy, it is only to start a job and perform in the best possible way, and try to save money out of his salary and keep it safe for the future.
yes save part of the money your salary for savings due to make their own businesses need big capital, unless your parents rich you stay request money to your business
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:19:52 AM

To make a lot of money you need to have a lot of money. So if you want to be rich you better try to marry rich women!

You're the kind of guy who will marry somebody because they have a lot of money? I'd never marry a person I don't truly love, because why does a person earn money, man? To live his life with peace and comfort and how would it be peaceful and comfortable if I am marrying a woman I do not love, and I'm supposed to make a family with her? Um, no. Thanks, I'd rather pass and walk my lonely road.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:34:06 AM

You're the kind of guy who will marry somebody because they have a lot of money? I'd never marry a person I don't truly love, because why does a person earn money, man? To live his life with peace and comfort and how would it be peaceful and comfortable if I am marrying a woman I do not love, and I'm supposed to make a family with her? Um, no. Thanks, I'd rather pass and walk my lonely road.

Specifically, I treasure the women and friends I meet now in my life because I know it will become very difficult to find people that like me for *me* once there's a lot of money involved. 

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: