Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450413 times)
gollygosh

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

Don't like guns

espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

Guns should be heavily restricted because the easier it is to get them the more criminals will have them too. Of course you can't get rid of all guns but they are so difficult to get in some places that even organised crime has a very limited supply. That means your average person would need to do a hell of a lot of planning to get one, this is the reason why Europe has such low gun violence.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

Guns should be heavily restricted because the easier it is to get them the more criminals will have them too. Of course you can't get rid of all guns but they are so difficult to get in some places that even organised crime has a very limited supply. That means your average person would need to do a hell of a lot of planning to get one, this is the reason why Europe has such low gun violence.

Yep. I agree. And everybody in the whole country should enforce gun restrictions... using their guns, of course, as a means of enforcement.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:47:41 PM

It's indeed necessary. Otherwise, too many people will be killed continuosly.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

Today I have such a strong tension that I think it is necessary to permit each person to carry weapons and thus one can avoid a big spike in crime and even bore each other. The fact is that everyone knows what can get a response and will not take any steps to cause someone harm.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

Guns always attracts attention of men. Since childhood, I love guns and despite the fact that in my country it was banned, I always kept some in the trunk. And now I have several of them. In all my life I had not used the weapons against humans and not hunted. I love animals. I think that weapons should be in every home. It will not harm the people, but the criminals will think 100 times before committing a crime.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

Guns always attracts attention of men. Since childhood, I love guns and despite the fact that in my country it was banned, I always kept some in the trunk. And now I have several of them. In all my life I had not used the weapons against humans and not hunted. I love animals. I think that weapons should be in every home. It will not harm the people, but the criminals will think 100 times before committing a crime.
The presence of weapons in the country's population can only reduce crime, and at the same time more effective than the police. And while criminals have never used legal weapons.

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

If you want real control of your gun and want more accuracy then you might be interested in the videos made by Ryan Cleckner. He does a great job of explaining the many complex factors in shooting long range. Below is an example as he explains shooting at angles. Many shooters forget to calculate this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTSBcNgGMNo
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

To say that gun control is necessary is like saying all people before gun times died of old age.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

If criminals are able to buy weapons with some ease, why can't "people of good" buy aswell to protect themselves?
We must have the right to defend our life, our family and also our patrimony.

I'm from Brazil and I think we should be able to buy a gun. That's my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

It's indeed necessary. Otherwise, too many people will be killed continuosly.

Yeah, because states have such great track record at protecting people from hurting themselves. If you put all people, who were killed by guns in self defense in the United States on one list. Since 18th century. It would still be topped by anybody on this list:

You know, unarmed people make for great victims. Regardless if their executioner has approval of state or not. On the other hand, who ever bothered to count all lives saved by weapons? Gas pump station employee, who fended off attackers? Mother, who defended herself by gun from would be rapist?

kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:50:54 PM

Gun control is required. If you let random people to get whatever gun they want, you probably observe lots of murders and Street shootings which are very bad.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

I am of the opinion that the background checks should be done to ensure that guns are sold to the right people and even mental checks as well, everyone has the right to own a gun but not everyone is entitled to have one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

I am of the opinion that the background checks should be done to ensure that guns are sold to the right people and even mental checks as well, everyone has the right to own a gun but not everyone is entitled to have one.

Who is going to administer the testing? Who developed the tests? Are they fair tests? Are they the same no matter which psychologist developed them? If they are different, who determines which tests are selected. Is he a sane person when making the test selections?

Forget it.

Arm everyone, and when a wrong is done, present the facts to the jury, and let the people decide.

Cool

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:34:34 PM

Who is going to administer the testing? Who developed the tests? Are they fair tests? Are they the same no matter which psychologist developed them? If they are different, who determines which tests are selected. Is he a sane person when making the test selections?

Forget it.

Arm everyone, and when a wrong is done, present the facts to the jury, and let the people decide.

Cool

I actually agree with Joe Brook here. And listen why.

When criminal gets out of prison you have absolutely no idea, if he is reformed or not. On the same note, when your country is being flooded by immigrants from war torn place, you might just have a terrorist in your neighbourhood.

Yes, protecting you family and estate is your God given right. As is checking on people, who had bad track record on using them. Criminal record, immigrant status and past of drug abuse should put an individual on black list for atleast a couple of years before he can prove him/herself to society as trustworthy.

These "newcomers" coming from repressive environment should put a little work for the freedom too, dont you think so?
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

I hope you know that this could, worst case scenario, put you in jail for a long time.
Your car gets stolen by some kids and they find the guns. One of them has a smart idea to rob a gas station or something, they drive your car and shoot someone with your gun, and you're done. I support the right to own weapons, but leaving "some guns" in the car when you don't have a license is careless and stupid.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Patsakkyy

Activity: 154

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:05:52 PM

I hope you know that this could, worst case scenario, put you in jail for a long time.
Your car gets stolen by some kids and they find the guns. One of them has a smart idea to rob a gas station or something, they drive your car and shoot someone with your gun, and you're done. I support the right to own weapons, but leaving "some guns" in the car when you don't have a license is careless and stupid.
First of all, the opponents of legalizing weapons for the population are the authorities themselves, this is not because they are not afraid for the criminal situation in the country, because of their greed and greed and venality, so that the people who are beyond the poverty line do not rebel and send This weapon is against the power itself.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:51:01 PM

First of all, the opponents of legalizing weapons for the population are the authorities themselves, this is not because they are not afraid for the criminal situation in the country, because of their greed and greed and venality, so that the people who are beyond the poverty line do not rebel and send This weapon is against the power itself.
Ok, but what does it have to do with my post? The government's greed hasn't got much to do with the fact that he's acting irresponsibly by leaving unregistered firearms in his car, especially in a country where weapons are generally banned.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

Ok, but what does it have to do with my post? The government's greed hasn't got much to do with the fact that he's acting irresponsibly by leaving unregistered firearms in his car, especially in a country where weapons are generally banned.
I completely agree with you. The authorization and legalization of weapons is one thing and the rules of storage, wearing and use are quite different. It seems to me that they are for conscientious citizens who store weapons with a violation, you will need to apply a lifetime ban on the possession of firearms, because such behavior already threatens the surrounding people without even applying it.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:07:25 AM

Forget it.

Cool

I actually agree with Joe Brook here. And listen why.

When criminal gets out of prison you have absolutely no idea, if he is reformed or not. On the same note, when your country is being flooded by immigrants from war torn place, you might just have a terrorist in your neighbourhood.

Yes, protecting you family and estate is your God given right. As is checking on people, who had bad track record on using them. Criminal record, immigrant status and past of drug abuse should put an individual on black list for atleast a couple of years before he can prove him/herself to society as trustworthy.

These "newcomers" coming from repressive environment should put a little work for the freedom too, dont you think so?

Which crook is the smartest? The one that isn't smart enough to stay out of jail? Or the one who gets into Government and takes your rights and property away?

Trust the Government appointed authorities if you want, but don't force me to be in a position of weakness like you are taking for yourself.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: